Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,053 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review (13685 Views)

Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria / Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
This phone goes for 50k at slot!!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by aficionado: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
If you are in Port Harcourt, we got the cheapest price in Port Harcourt for Gionee E6 at 58k; 2000-4000 naira cheaper than our competitors here. Many Nairalanders have patronised us for Gionee e3/p2 and we strive to provide the most competitive price(s) in a notoriously expensive Port Harcourt.
The extremely easy-to-locate address is:

360 Degree Tech Limited
First floor, Felix Complex,
10, Aba road, just behind 1st Artillery Bus stop,
Opposite Ecobank Plc,
Port Harcourt.

It is the first of the two 1st ARTILLERY Bus-stops when
coming from GRA, Airforce, Market Junction, and the
second of the two 1st ARTILLERY bus-stops when coming
from the direction of Obigbo, Eleme Junction et al. You
can't miss it;the office is just behind the aforementioned
bus-stop and beside OBIO Hotels. When you visit , make sure you ask of EDAFE or call 07068867857 to reserve your copy before coming.
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by elijahdre(m): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
JeffreyJamez: This phone goes for 50k at slot!!!!
for your mind?
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by ebecode(m): 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
Where can one get it in Ibadan & where does one take it to in case anytin goes wrong
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by elijahdre(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
ebecode: Where can one get it in Ibadan & where does one take it to in case anytin goes wrong
Their CC is almost in every states.call or watsapp elijahdre on 08034795720.we deliver anywhere in nigeria.
Testimonies on NL already
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by Defaramade(m): 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
3 things that could have made gionee elife e6 a better phone
(1)Bigger & user replaceable battery. 2020mAh battery for a full HD 5" phone, are u kidding me?? People were complaining abt the nexus 5 which had a 2300mAh not to talk of 2020mAh. This phone should have had @ least 2,600 mAh.
(2)4G LTE connectivity. This is 2013 not 2010, 3G is becoming obsolete for a flagship phone.
(3)Expandable memory slot. 32gig for a phone may seem enough, but when u start snapping pictures with d 13mp camera & load ur phone with HD videos, heavy games & music files u will see how 32 gig can quickly be exhuasted, plus you might have access to only 28 gig of that internal memory.
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by Memphisbleek: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
Gionee Elife E6 is now 40k at Slot.if you are in the ikeja axis,walk to slot medical road and get yours at that price which also comes with free MTN data services for 6 months
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
Defaramade: 3 things that could have made gionee elife e6 a better phone
(1)Bigger & user replaceable battery. 2020mAh battery for a full HD 5" phone, are u kidding me?? People were complaining abt the nexus 5 which had a 2300mAh not to talk of 2020mAh. This phone should have had @ least 2,600 mAh.
[size=18pt](2)4G LTE connectivity. This is 2013 not 2010, 3G is becoming obsolete for a flagship phone.[/size]
(3)Expandable memory slot. 32gig for a phone may seem enough, but when u start snapping pictures with d 13mp camera & load ur phone with HD videos, heavy games & music files u will see how 32 gig can quickly be exhuasted, plus you might have access to only 28 gig of that internal memory.

i presume you stay in europe or the united states?

or Mtn don launch 4G for your village?
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by duwdu: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
Defaramade: 3 things that could have made gionee elife e6 a better phone
(2)4G LTE connectivity. This is 2013 not 2010, 3G is becoming obsolete for a flagship phone.

It's not sufficient to just list your personal grouse - some of it unrealistic - against a product. You should also state/reveal what other phone you consider a better buy, or has the features you've listed, AND IS available in Nigeria currently for about 50-55k?

If your answer is convincing, I'd learn, and consider jumping on that bandwagon. I suspect, though, that you may not be able to come up with one.

P34c3
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by saheedandu(m): 7:35am On Nov 20, 2013
@memphis how sure is this ur information that SLOT is sellin @40k
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by Defaramade(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2013
4llerbuntu:

i presume you stay in europe or the united states?

or Mtn don launch 4G for your village?
Den tell u say na for only U.S. & Europe 4G connectivity dey?? Abi 4G neva reach ur own town/village?? Which bush u come from sef??
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by Defaramade(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2013
duwdu:

It's not sufficient to just list your personal grouse - some of it unrealistic - against a product. You should also state/reveal what other phone you consider a better buy, or has the features you've listed, AND IS available in Nigeria currently for about 50-55k?

If your answer is convincing, I'd learn, and consider jumping on that bandwagon. I suspect, though, that you may not be able to come up with one.

P34c3
personal grouse?? So getting a bigger/better battery, expandable memory slot & 4G connectivity in a FLAGSHIP PHONE is now a matter of personal grouse?? These are features which if present on the Gionee E6 will help it compete better against other smartphone brands. And for that price of 50-55k i could get me a clean uk used galaxy S3 or LG optimus G both of which I'm certain will perform better than the Gionee E6 in synthetic benchmarks, in web browsing & in heavy 3D/HD gaming.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by elijahdre(m): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2013
Memphis bleek: Gionee Elife E6 is now 40k at Slot.if you are in the ikeja axis,walk to slot medical road and get yours at that price which also comes with free MTN data services for 6 months
40k?ill love to buy 20 pieces.
Note:U can not see it 5ok talk less of 40k.
Nawa ooo for some customers comment.Please show us the invoice
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by elijahdre(m): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2013
still much in stock.we are reliable.
call or watsapp: 08034795720
Pin: 7c71f6c4
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by duwdu: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
Defaramade: personal grouse?? So getting a bigger/better battery, expandable memory slot & 4G connectivity in a FLAGSHIP PHONE is now a matter of personal grouse?? These are features which if present on the Gionee E6 will help it compete better against other smartphone brands. And for that price of 50-55k i could get me a clean uk used galaxy S3 or LG optimus G both of which I'm certain will perform better than the Gionee E6 in synthetic benchmarks, in web browsing & in heavy 3D/HD gaming.

Flagship, my a$$. Each company can designate its own flagship according to its own level in the ecosystem concerned (Gionee, compared to Sony, for example.) And in some cases, it may not even be its most technologically advanced product. You get my drift?

I thought so...you have zero, non-weathered, non-germ-infested, grin , unibody alternatives.

In any case, so you were dissing the phone based solely on your own "I'm certain" speculations? You haven't even seen any (comparative) tests? SMH.

P34c3
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
The phone's battery drains like mad.
duwdu:

P34c3
The phone am using has 4G, bigger battery and expandable memory @53k...Google XPERIA Sp
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by Defaramade(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
KingMEXX: The phone's battery drains like mad. The phone am using has 4G, bigger battery and expandable memory @53k...Google XPERIA Sp
Help me tell am o.
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by Defaramade(m): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
duwdu:

Flagship, my a$$. Each company can designate its own flagship according to its own level in the ecosystem concerned (Gionee, compared to Sony, for example.) And in some cases, it may not even be its most technologically advanced product. You get my drift?

I thought so...you have zero, non-weathered, non-germ-infested, grin , unibody alternatives.

In any case, so you were dissing the phone based solely on your own "I'm certain" speculations? You haven't even seen any (comparative) tests? SMH.

P34c3
I don't need to argue with you my man, just go & read reviews on the Gionee E6 or watch the video review on youtube & u will understand what i'm saying.
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by Defaramade(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
duwdu:
It's not even about ''I'm certain'' speculations. The benchmarks (antutu, Quadrant, GFX, Linpack) are there to confirm the fact that Gionee E6's performance is not up to par with the samsung galaxy S3 (1.4ghz quadcore exynos processor with 1gig ram compared to E6's 1.5ghz quadcore mediatek & 2gig ram) not to even talk of the LG optimus G the beast of 2012 ( 1.5ghz quadcore qualcomm processor with 2gig ram).

P34c3 [/quote]
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
duwdu:

P34c3
Go and check out Sony's Xperia Z1 their current flagship rubbing shoulders with the Note 3 and G2 with its cutting-edge tech, then you would understand that yu talk without reasoning and without facts! If Gionee didnt want their E6 to be a flagship of top quality, they wouldn't have added all those Smart gestures while neglecting some key things like battery, Memory etc...It's just a case of misplaced priority from Gionee

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by Defaramade(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
KingMEXX: Go and check out Sony's Xperia Z1 their current flagship rubbing shoulders with the Note 3 and G2 with its cutting-edge tech, then you would understand that yu talk without reasoning and without facts! If Gionee didnt want their E6 to be a flagship of top quality, they wouldn't have added all those Smart gestures while neglecting some key things like battery, Memory etc...It's just a case of misplaced priority from Gionee
GBAM!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by saheedandu(m): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
elijahdre:
40k?ill love to buy 20 pieces.
Note:U can not see it 5ok talk less of 40k.
Nawa ooo for some customers comment.Please show us the invoice
So how much is d phone now in Lag
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by saheedandu(m): 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
Memphis bleek: Gionee Elife E6 is now 40k at Slot.if you are in the ikeja axis,walk to slot medical road and get yours at that price which also comes with free MTN data services for 6 months
Bros how tru is ur 40k story,cos if its true d 40k dey dwn now oo
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by duwdu: 12:25am On Nov 21, 2013
Hey, dear twins king-Defara of the same feathers fame: some people simply become abusive once they start losing an argument. You resorted to abuse by saying I'm "talking without reasoning," shey?

Actually, it's your confusion that has become apparent, since you two now have to sleep facing the same direction. Or what else can one say, as you've resorted to "GBAM!ing" yourselves over your comparisons of the N84k Xperia Z1 and the N108k Note 3, to the E6 - a device some on here have posted goes for as low as N40k at SLOT? It really shows the level of the quality of your arguments. Hmm.

I should now have to say: good luck to the both of you, guys, with your germs infested, JJC-London alts, grin and, so long!

P34c4

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by duwdu: 12:39am On Nov 21, 2013
saheedandu:
Bros how tru is ur 40k story,cos if its true d 40k dey dwn now oo

To be honest, I think the "heads up" the guy posted was clear enough... It's now up to you to help yourself further by at the very least getting in touch with a relevant SLOT outlet to pursue the said price.

On the web: www.slotlimited.com

Just my 2 kobo.

Good luck.

P34c3
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 21, 2013
duwdu: Hey, dear twins king-Defara of the same feathers fame: some people simply become abusive once they start losing an argument. You resorted to abuse by saying I'm "talking without reasoning," shey?

Actually, it's your confusion that has become apparent, since you two now have to sleep facing the same direction. Or what else can one say, as you've resorted to "GBAM!ing" yourselves over your comparisons of the N84k Xperia Z1 and the N108k Note 3, to the E6 - a device some on here have posted goes for as low as N40k at SLOT? It really shows the level of the quality of your arguments. Hmm.

I should now have to say: good luck to the both of you, guys, with your germs infested, JJC-London alts, grin and, so long!

P34c4
Lol Bro, I aint gat issues with yu. Buh yu left the topic of discussion to talk bwt me and the other dude. I simply don't mind though.

I think this argument/Conversation is done and dusted since yu cannot challenge me on d points I stated, rather than trying to lash out @me and the other dude. I cannot overemphasize the fact that instead of going straight to the point, yu've succeeded in beatin' about the Bush. It was nice having a convo with yu, even though it wasn't worth it!

Note to self as well, try to work on yur English though..Yea it had the big vocabularies, buh lacked much cohesion
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by flash333: 3:01am On Nov 21, 2013
NICE spec, just like jiayu g4 and thl w11.
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by duwdu: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
flash333: NICE spec, just like jiayu g4 and thl w11.

I agree, especially at the latest low price point some are saying it can be purchased - locally and new.

P34c3
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by saheedandu(m): 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
duwdu: Hey, dear twins king-Defara of the same feathers fame: some people simply become abusive once they start losing an argument. You resorted to abuse by saying I'm "talking without reasoning," shey?

P34c4
Dawdu says it all,d z1 n note 3 works beta but common u guys shld check dere prices nah, 84k..108k haba,@e6 level we shld give gionee kudos
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by saheedandu(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
flash333: NICE spec, just like jiayu g4 and thl w11.
Jus read d thl w11 review,jus like e6 n wat am lookin for,is d product in Nigeria,where can I get it and how much,but I saw it on amazon for $185,I wonder how much it will go for here in Lag
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by Gift77(m): 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
Gionee phones now available in osun state
call on Maxwell- 08033520607
to get it at affordable and best price in osun state
Re: Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review by Defaramade(m): 6:50am On Nov 22, 2013

P34c4
I don't need to argue or drag issues with u, no sir. U ain't worth it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Heavily Cursed A Girl Who Reported MTN 120GB Viral Cheat / What Does It Mean "Unfortunately, Launcher3 Has Stopped" / Pictures From TECNO Spark 3 Campus Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.