Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,999 members, 7,821,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped (151220 Views)

"MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / Wiseman John In Service Today To Thank Members For Praying For Me / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by write2obi(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
pato station:

Are you a learner? Dem dey succeed chairmo for him company while e never die?
But he will not live forever, and when that day arrives he'll need a successor.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by favourlicious: 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
undecided 4 wat nau??.. U D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Share Money?? angry
Hackerjay: Beep me on WhatsApp... 08167165219
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by write2obi(m): 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
maxwellsmith: Please can someone tell me what is this Nairaland all about? Because now I am confused on why stupid topics like this make front page everytime... this is main reason why I don't really like login into my account everytime because of stupid front page topics like this when better topics are in there that people posted on this site but they won't put them on front page... please I want to know if someone have to know Seun, any Moderator or pay before they can put his or her topic on Nairaland Front Page because I saw so many useful topics on this site that people can benefit from but instead they post stupid topics like this on front page... what is our bussiness with wiseman John Chi that we don't even know as if he's the president of America.... most times I just enter dis site as a guest won't waste my time to login because I am tired of all this their dead front page topics... please tell us why u don't put useful topics on Nairaland Front Page all u do is put dead topic on front page and even at times some fake news on front page.... check the forum very well u will see better topics people posted in there instead of dead topics like this on front page.... I don't ve any beef for seun or any moderator but people are tired of topics like this on front page.... I have invited close to 20 foreigners and they are enjoying the site but we need more sensible topics on front page please not topics like this.... peace out
Mr let me try to respond to you,
1. This is not a stupid topic by any stretch of the imagination, u don't have to comment on every topic, comment of your "sensible" topic, and stop making a fool of your self
2. I don't know Seun, any moderator, and certainly did not pay anyone for this to make front page, for your information topics that got ppls interest makes the front page
Once again no one is forcing you to drop your dump a** comment here.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by write2obi(m): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ishilove: O my, how sad... He had this air of maturity around him that was very comforting... I pray God strenghtens him wherever he is. sad
Amen!

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by write2obi(m): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
itt91@yahoo.com:
Its not new ,Its the usual and frequent experience of past workers in Synagogue,The first man is called Prophet T.who was sent away after he caught the T.B .JOSHUA in a strange acts at the old site in Ajisegiri,egbe,Details coming up,Critics T.B JOSHUA FANS/MEMBERS get ready for the most revealing revelations.
***removed***

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
dspz: yes o bro.i blv there must be something fishy about dis whole development.but like dey say,only time will tell.
YES OOOOO
SIPPING ALOMO AND AWAITING THE PT 2
THE CONFESSIONS OF BRODA CHI
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by sojnaija(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
guys, watch it. when wiseman john chi starts to give his own ugly side of the drop story, the response you wil get from scoan is that john chi has fully yielded to d temptations of d devil. this droping announcement is to cover up for any expository confesions dat john chi may want to make.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by write2obi(m): 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
Brownody: but why did pastor TB Joshua drop him.
Only God and the prophet him self that knws, *note: according to what the prophet said, it could also mean that he quit, not necessarily dropped by the prophet, he could have left on his own

3 Likes

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by write2obi(m): 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
texaco1:
You need deliverance
You need it more
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by write2obi(m): 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
blink182: For a moment there I thought it was Wiseman Daniel, that guy is an agbero for God.
grin that guy is so hot tempered, had an ugly encounter with him earlier this year.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by sylve11: 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
favourlicious: undecided 4 wat nau??.. U D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Share Money?? angry

That guy is fuckiiiiiiiiieng scammer. cool
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by texaco1: 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
write2obi:
You need it more
Why are u taking this issue like this ?or are you this so called wiseman john chi?if so ,just tell us wetting u do wrong ,make we go beg tb for you
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by write2obi(m): 12:02am On Aug 19, 2013
texaco1:
Why are u taking this issue like this ?or are you this so called wiseman john chi?if so ,just tell us wetting u do wrong ,make we go beg tb for you
grin
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by mike404(m): 12:04am On Aug 19, 2013
nickz: is he the white one with the big beard? cry
THE WHITE ONE WITH BEARDS IS CALLED WISEMAN HARRY FROM DAMASCUS
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Preceedo(m): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2013
Big Bogus lies. But what does it profit you to tell big lies lyk this about a man of God. Do you think the wrath of God will not rest on those telling lies like this soon? I saw him ministring @ live service scoan dis night.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by write2obi(m): 12:22am On Aug 19, 2013
Preceedo: Big Bogus lies. But what does it profit you to tell big lies lyk this about a man of God. Do you think the wrath of God will not rest on those telling lies like this soon? I saw him ministring @ live service scoan dis night.
You saw who ministering?
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by newtoneni(m): 12:44am On Aug 19, 2013
write2obi:
grin that guy is so hot tempered, had an ugly encounter with him earlier this year.
please check you self it's like the Demon in you couldn't withstand the divine nature in Him myGuy you need serious deliverance i'm praying For YOU
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 19, 2013
I wonda y people make somush fuss on notin witout verifyin d veracity of d story behind.no man is above fallin.believ it or not wise man john chi wil surface soon.presently he is in d mountain is scoan fortifyin himself.from a reliable source ther.

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 19, 2013
http://www.scoan.org/about/wise-man/
Mehnnnn: Those wisemen Daniel and Christopher are very handsome guys Ooº°˚˚°º≈! #NoGayThingsIntended# grin grin
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Agunnewi: 2:52am On Aug 19, 2013
John Chi undecided undecided undecided
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Elmos: 2:57am On Aug 19, 2013
Tundeiab: There was a Similar situation in the ministry of Jesus christ(Judas Iscariot). I watch it live too. I was and still saddeneds by the news. Prophet TB Joshua said he told the 5 wise men when they were being ordained thaat one of them will back slide.
I have read about great men of God(white and black) who fell from grace when they succumed to sinful desire.
Paul spoke about how a pastor who has fallen should be treated. He should confess openly and be made to start from the bottom of the ladder.
This is a lesson to other men of God. He who thinks he stands should be careful lest he fall. No one is infallible, even TB Joshua himself.
God pls restore wise man chi back to yourself. Deliverance ministry is not a joke, you have to be alart and prayer.

WATCH AND PRAY LEST YOU FALL.
The most reasonable post to this unfortunate thing, it sadden my heart, to get to that kind of level and getting off it, is not a pleasant thing at all, I pray God will be with him and others who are left. This is an insider's opinion, he John Chi, did not go through the rigor of training the Like of Daniel did go through before he was favored,is not easy, those who understand it, will not laugh at all, this is a serious issue, the stake is very high, and to stay at that TOP is just a special grace of God.

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Tundeiab(m): 4:27am On Aug 19, 2013
Nonybb: guy u crack me up! And wat is the meaning of "wise men"? Where was it written in the bible? We have the Prophets, teachers, preachers, evangelist and so and so forth but wise men? This cult sef eh haha
Thou boy of little understanding... I guess ℓ̊†§ been ages you last read your Bible. Deaut 1:5 so I took the chief of your tribes,wise men and known and made them head over you. Deut 1:13, Exodus 36:4 and Matthew 2:7
I suggest you try and study your Bible more and

Don't open your stinking mouth when ℓ̊†§ not necessary... Thanks from a concerned elder brother.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Tundeiab(m): 4:31am On Aug 19, 2013
Preceedo: Big Bogus lies. But what does it profit you to tell big lies lyk this about a man of God. Do you think the wrath of God will not rest on those telling lies like this soon? I saw him ministring @ live service scoan dis night.
My guy the story is true. What you saw were his past message. I also watched TB Joshua live talking about the issue. Let's just pray for him...ok!
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by AIYELE(m): 6:16am On Aug 19, 2013
ignis: Who is John chi?
na Jackie chan brother.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by ZUBY77(m): 6:26am On Aug 19, 2013
Relax guys.

He will open his own Church shortly.

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by onyeamuma72: 6:52am On Aug 19, 2013
in the university of God no one is a graduate including pope frances of Rome
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Preceedo(m): 7:04am On Aug 19, 2013
write2obi:
You saw who ministering?
[center][/center]
I SAW WISE MAN JOHN CHI LIVE YESTERDAY AT 11pm after dis thread had been created. Thank God I saw him!!
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by write2obi(m): 7:59am On Aug 19, 2013
newton eni: please check you self it's like the Demon in you couldn't withstand the divine nature in Him myGuy you need serious deliverance i'm praying For YOU
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by write2obi(m): 8:00am On Aug 19, 2013
newton eni: please check you self it's like the Demon in you couldn't withstand the divine nature in Him myGuy you need serious deliverance i'm praying For YOU
LMAO! We all need Gods deliverance, but if you've ever come close to his you'll know what am saying. *being hot tempered is not a sin, *not being able to control it is the problem.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by davesndy: 8:01am On Aug 19, 2013
plasmadocument: I have not been able to recover since i heard this. Don't really know how to take it or what it actually means. One would imagine that somebody at that level would be above 'dropping' or rather 'falling'. I believe the Spirit of God is in SCOAN and i at times envy the Wise Men that they really have what everybody else is looking for, to constantly be in the presence of God, as they work, eat and sleep in the church. How can he fall? What about those of us that are looking upto him to grow? God please come to his aid. Restore him, fortify him and put him back. We will be praying for him.
Stupid comment. Better look unto Jesus and not any man. To even think ppl will reason like dis.... The presence of God is in man not in any synagogue or wiarever ur wise man is.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by write2obi(m): 8:02am On Aug 19, 2013
eddy1234: I wonda y people make somush fuss on notin witout verifyin d veracity of d story behind.no man is above fallin.believ it or not wise man john chi wil surface soon.presently he is in d mountain is scoan fortifyin himself.from a reliable source ther.
Read my post dump a**, I was not told, i was there live when the Prophet said it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Odù Ifá: Learn How To Interprete Ifa / The Book Of Enoch / Jesus Quoted It And So Did Apostles / The Journey Of Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.