Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (503373 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 04, 2013
WTH happened? embarassed cry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 8:43am On Nov 04, 2013
@ kingphilip: abeg no vex o. Pls don't be annoyed with me o am very sorry 4 not replying u. Na wetin be ur Facebook handle? @uduak: na wetin be ur own Facebook handle sef?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by daughterofzion(f): 9:26am On Nov 04, 2013
Chai uduak I no know say u don fall in love o. Its good shall,I wan see whether u go dey faithful 2 her. Anyway emesiree o and thumbs up
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 04, 2013
C as i read update finish m¥ bod¥ come de¥ shake, le kvva nu ahurunginan¥a. Chaaai. Lmfao.

U Rock
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:56am On Nov 04, 2013
Winnie-Enjoy abi, when ur eye clear na suffering tinz o

After u don know my name u come dey still ask for my Facebook handle again. Mehn facebook no dey sweet me like before, i gat NL and 2go to chop all my MB so i don bone that one.

Danpierse-ow, i dey sorry say u dey miss ur princess, nd concerning that ur so called kissing and hugging girls, that one na small tin for me na. I fit dey bleep only without hugging or kissinggringrin

Spatacle-thanks sir, but make u dey gbadun lov small small, cus love wey no go lead to marraige is a pain in the ar'se. Thats y i prefer no strings attach package.

Skyscraper-u beta go and find where to fall o, if u no wan fall in love. Nd u know, all players fall in luv atleast once weda dey like am or not.

Chiamaka- i just dey pretend to chop money for Anita hand jare. There is sometin i like about u, if u wan open another page umust do everythin posible to open am, i just dey see ur comments dey laf. Girl u are funny.

Hehraheem-so u sef u are in luv, ok na. Kip it up, i hope u would learn from my mistakes to better urs.

Daughterofzion- so u be my sister sef, we go soon see wether i been dey faithful to her na. Hehe Idienfo.

Money soldier-Y ur body come dey shake, sure say no be Harmattan tinzgrin. Thanks for dropping by sire

Next update will come when God touches meDgringrin

JUST KIDDING.... TYPING.....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by dammygoody(m): 11:03am On Nov 04, 2013
Thanks for the dedication rock!!!! Yeah! Love story............*winks*............uhm.wish i have a little experience grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by pricelesslove(f): 11:42am On Nov 04, 2013
Peter Uduka, aka, The Preacher's Son. Hmmmmm, u are the gooder. Oya come update sharp, sharp as i don hail u so. Or else i go tell Anna make she break ur heart.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by daughterofzion(f): 11:54am On Nov 04, 2013
Hmmm Uduak I no b ur sister o. I just b poor corper 4 akwa ibom o. Enjoy ur fun section with all d babes. One love
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 01emek(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
I wish i could love again,i wish she had never left me,i wish i had love her back,i wish i could meet her again,iwish i had never pretended of loving you,i wish i had never say goodbye! I wish you where not dead! I miss you fatima!!! Uduak this you last update make me remenber many past memories(very very emotionally sad)
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hebraheem20(m): 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
God is love, so love is gud....,.....
I want everybody on did trend to raise up dere cup of kunlun & sobo and make a toast to love.

TO
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by paccuni(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
na 'NICK CANNON' b d guy wey act "love don't cost a thing" @ ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Sexitee03(f): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
01emek: Uduwaa fall in love!!(sat unders a mango tree,during the eclipse, brought out a bottle of legend and the stolen suya,cross of legs while waiting for uduwaa update!)

Thanks Uduak, I so much appreciate this.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gosifechris: 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
Sexitee03:

Thanks Uduak, I so much appreciate this.

If you know how i missed this name

hey girl whatsup..you scarce these days

Happy birthday
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gosifechris: 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
hebraheem20: God is love, so love is gud....,.....
I want everybody on did trend to raise up dere cup of kunlun & sobo and make a toast to love.

TO
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE

Only if you know how I hate that tag ''Love''
I prefer cursing me to telling me you love me...just saying tho
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
The rock5555: Api sunday to y'all. Make una beta go church o, if i catch anybody viewing this thread by 8am eh, i go report you to Lekinz so that una go enter one trouser leg for Trendii tee house.

Goodmorning

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
Mr casanova now mr lover boi ... grin truly change is constant cool
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by MyOgaDTop(f): 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote
author=The rock5555] Chiamaka- i just dey pretend to chop money for Anita hand jare. There is
sometin i like about u, if u wan open another page umust do everythin
posible to open am, i just dey see ur comments dey laf. Girl u are
funny.

JUST KIDDING.... TYPING.....[/quote]

I just dey observe am since.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ehmm *scratches bald chin and drops down his wheel barrow*

una weldone o, i just wan type nai Nepa begin their bogi bogi. Abeg joor, make i resume.

Welcome to our New My oga @ the top reader. U dey welcome o

*sits under mango tree and arranges hat to resume typing*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
daughterofzion: Chai uduak I no know say u don fall in love o. Its good shall,I wan see whether u go dey faithful 2 her. Anyway emesiree o and thumbs up
did u jst say faithful? the last tym wey faithful de him dictionary, na him tear the faithful part give me so me knw say til now he's not or the Rock prove me wrong
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
priceless love: Peter Uduka, aka, The Preacher's Son. Hmmmmm, u are the gooder. Oya come update sharp, sharp as i don hail u so. Or else i go tell Anna make she break ur heart.
if na the uduak wey me knw, 4get him don break ha heart tey tey so look for another tin take threaten am
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
Winnie1950: @ kingphilip: abeg no vex o. Pls don't be annoyed with me o am very sorry 4 not replying u. Na wetin be ur Facebook handle? @uduak: na wetin be ur own Facebook handle sef?
check my signature e de there

Rock how far wit the update now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by vIQtoOor(m): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote author=The rock5555]***DEDICATED TO HEEBRAHEEM***

LOVE STORY 3
"Love the say its a beautiful thing

Its Don Jazzy again, Ohmor you don make me fall in love, fall in love, fall in love o, i suppose marry cus you don make me fall in love"

My big ears beamed to the beatings of Dbank Fall in Love track, it was my song on repeat since i fell in love. Anna was seating next to me, she was holding my hands while we gisted about school matters.

She become a regular visitor in our house(the thing that no other girl had been oppouturned to have). Even my kid sister could dechiper that Anna was my girlfriend.

When they see her coming they would run to inform me of her arrival, the only person that did not suspect any thing was my Dad since we were forming Coded things when he was around.

"Nepa..." We shouted and ran inside.

She had brought the Legend of the seeker for me so i was watching it throughout that weekend, when Nepa took the light i was so angry that i nearly hugged transformer.

"See you, cus of film you are running like Motor" She teased but i did not even answer her, i just ran off but my younger bros did me the favour by overtaking my ministry.

She came to seat on my legs which made me get up suddenly, ever since i fell in love i promised myself to be clean with her, no sex at all, i wanted to be good for once. She followed me to the room where we began wrestling and fell on the bed.

All this time my siblings were busy hailing that so called Legend of the seeker and his confessor, we were looking direct into each others eyes then our lips locked in embrace, it was like all those Philipinos soap operas but this time i was the actor.

We disengaged when the heat was geting too much, i raised her up and we went to continue our film, it was suprising, i did not even have an attention throughout my frolicking with her, it was suprising, she was not really happy that i stop but she had no choice, how wish she knew i was doing her a big favour.

While watching the film her hands would be crawling to my crotch which i did a good job of taking back, for me it was just a normal girlish fantasy. She suddenly became angry and stood up to go.

"Why you dey vex na?" I said breathlessly as i caught up with her after runing small.

"So common romance that you are treating me like am not worth it, why did you stop in the room then when you could just lock the room. Or do you have another girlfriend somewhere?"

She said sadly as i looked at her with suprise, she was making me look guilty when i was doing her a magnificent favour.

"Its not like that na, i dont want to hurt you" I explained.

"Hurt ke, i know you were scared that you would have been caught, toor you put me in the mood and left me dry like that, its not good" She fired.

"Mood ghini, chai Anna, chill na, abeg no vex" I pleaded.

"Ok kiss me make i dey go my house" She urged.

I looked around to see alot of people staring at us, i knew that my name was already in the gossip tabloids so if i try kissing her in public my father must surely hear the news so i turned away.

She was furioused and then began walking away. I stood there confused, thinking where i went wrong, the last i checked some girls were forming no sex till marraige so where theis wahala come from me i no know.

I tried calling her throughout the night but she refused picking, i was regretting my decision and almost crying when she called me back, i rushed my phone like spiderman and answered.

"Why you wan run my battery down na? Sorry i left my phone in my neighbours house, i was gisting with her" she said with one breath.

Relief washed over me as i began smiling like PEJ while addresing her fellow widowsgringrin

"So you are not angry with me abi?" I said to clear my doubts.

"Nooo, i was just kidding then" She replied and began laughing before i joined in the melody.

"Alright, you make me fear o, i think say you don give me red card" I confessed.

We kept on jisting till credit finish, i laid down and began smiling like i won 2bags of garri in the Garri drinking promo.

I wish the love lasted forever, but come to think of it, i was suddenly becoming a love addict.

Love good jare...

To Be Continued...

indeed love is a beautiful thing

indeed,love
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
^^
na must say u go quote all come waste dat big space?

Danpersie hw far u now i no c u again
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
@kingphilip,me i dey o.jst waiting for lunch 4rm uduak.na xo evrywhere boring2 d extent dat u are on nl 24/7?me 2 am seeing d same o.i ll jst exile 2 garki dis weekend.cbn quarter's gals beware cos alves is coming 2d jungle
@rock,xo u dn cap me yeye ba?where d update dat u promised me.{stares round and walks out in a blood rage}
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
Where rock na...meanwhile

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
***TO DAUGHTER OF ZION***

LOVE STORY 4

"Can we go come to my house am missing you oo" I texted Anna on a weekend while i was watching 'Danger' video by Psquare.

Only i and my mother was at home, my siblings had gone for Singing practice (infact my house na singing Family o, my mum was a former choir Mistress before she retired and then pass the baton to my Elder sister. My brother is also in the choir and my younger sisters are in the Children choir)

una go dey wonder where me come dey, mehn if only that there was rap choir in my church na me suppose be the Group leadergringrin

"Uduak off that Telly and come here" My mother ordered as i grumbled before lowing the volume then came to meet her.

"Whats up with you and that girl Anna?" She finally broke the silence after staring at me like there was too much scars on my face.

"Nothing oo, she is just my friend" I replied non chalantly.

"Are you sure, cus the way she usually parades this house its not normal. How old are you?" She asked.

See me see wahala o, my own mama wey born me come dey ask of my age again. SHM.

"Am 15" I replied.

"Ok thank God you know, i hope you know that you have a great future in front of you. If you get a girl pregnant you would stop school and marry her o, your father would just give you your remaining school fees then you would leave this house and start your married life(i grinned wickedly as she spoke this). You better mind yourself and mind this your 'thing'(she was pointing at my crotchshocked chai d woman have spoil), before it puts you in trouble.

All this Akwanga girls are up to no good so better respect yourself and study hard, you know to be a doctor is not not going to happen when you are playing too much"

The talk was getting too much so i held my yansh and ran to the toilet claiming that shi't was catching me, her last words flirted through my ears.

"I hope you would listen to my words" She said before i tear race for my imaginary poo.

I quickly texted Anna not to come again but she was already near so i ran inside to change.

"Where are you going to?" my mother shouted as i bolted out.

"I wan go watch choir practice ooo" I said before she talked again i was gone.

Anna was already waiting outside, my eyes were spinning like two strippers on a pole, every sight of Anna was like a new life was given to me, i wondered where the idea of sex ran too, for her i could have gone to seminary or so i thought.

"Wooow, i fit chop you oo" i flattered her as she slap my wandering hands and smiled.

I did not know where to go, i was not experienced in the game of love so no blame me for being a dry romantic dude.

"Where are we going to then?" she asked.

"Ehmmm, lets go and watch football in my school na" I foolishly said, in my mind that was a romantic area.

Her laughter nearly make me enter ground, i was confused at where i went wrong.

"See you, did i tell you that i like football, abeg johr lets just waka jare" She finally said after laughing to her stomach contents.

We began trekking to her house while gisting, then i ate there watch some movies then collect her picture. She told her sister to go out to play cus she was the fisrt born with two youngers sisters.

When we were alone she began dancing seductively while coming close to me, i sat tensed waiting for the right moment to flee. When she turned to give me a lap dance i took off faster that Usain Bolt, her sisters quickly ran inside to see what was wrong.

I stood by the gate till she came out, she was not smiling at all, her sisters also came with her.

"What happened na Uncle?" Her kid sister asked.

"No mind me oo, na rat wey i see and i dey fear am too much thats why i run" i lied.

They began laughing like mad chickens, but Anna just looked at me angrily and dragged me away, she knew what excatly i did. Her sisters began calling me 'Mr Rat Fearer'. I smiled at them and waived them off.

"Anna please am sorry, i did not know what came over me" I pleaded as i observed her quietness, she was really angry.

"Am i a disease that you dont want our bodies to come in contact, or am i smelling" She blurted out almost in tears.

I did not want any yawa to gas so i just stood apart while begging her, i was not a master of comforting girls(it always makes me uncomfortable).

"Uduak oya to prove your love please just kiss and embrace me" She pleaded.

This was the same Uduak that would be able to bleep any girl at any given time, i had suddenly been baptised with love syndrome that i suddenly began sweating and starmering. (Chai love do me bad thing oo)

"just forget jare, my mouth dey smell and i don sweat tire"My stu'pid mouth said.

She was so angry that she bursted into tears and started walking back home, after pleading tire she agreed and waved me off.

I looked at my time, it was 9pm.

"Chai daddy don kill me o" I screamed and ran home.

My dad was already searching for me with a fat cane.

To Be Continued....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
See una by 10pm
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
@danpierse-i no cap u o, i been dey work dey type na, hence the delay. No vex abeg.

@daughter of zion-abeg no dey form poor corper o, my state dey take care of their corpers wella. Do learn d language o, u go teach me

*carries his head pan and weelbarrow while talking to himself*

Chai e don tey wey i play PLaystation o, make i go see weda dem go lash me.

Am out...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
Page finish nagringringrin

make i do Chiamaka style
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
kingphilip:
did u jst say faithful? the last tym wey faithful de him dictionary, na him tear the faithful part give me so me knw say til now he's not or the Rock prove me wrong

Chai dis ur yabbing fit make me cry oo. I cant prove u wrong sha, u are about 80percent correct.

But am planning on that soon, thats if i mange to waka enter love again, i no go ever fall o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
kingphilip:
if na the uduak wey me knw, 4get him don break ha heart tey tey so look for another tin take threaten am

This man no go kill me. Dont allow me put u for 'Ghana must go Bag' o and take u too ur black starsgringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
This Page is now for sell gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.