Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,545 members, 7,850,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (504728 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 360prince(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
THE ROCK. good evening sir.

Have been waiting on you. Now that you are here, i hope you go remember me ?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
miss rock: @rock

my dear am here oh, our physics lecturer dont want us to leave our book again with assignment...

Thanks for the dedication and please tell us what you saw on anna's phone plis dear

Pm me dear, i cant say it here
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lolabridget(f): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2013
Try dash her abeg, mk u no loose 2 ways
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by philfearon(m): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
I got a brother in the house who remembers childhood stuffs too............Whew!!
Am still in Page2 o,but bro,you self funny die lol!! Ah dae come!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2013
philfearon: I got a brother in the house who remembers childhood stuffs too............Whew!!
Am still in Page2 o,but bro,you self funny die lol!! Ah dae come!!

Thanks big boss. Thanks for dropping by.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by philfearon(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
The rock5555:

Thanks big boss. Thanks for dropping by.
you are Welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Friendz4blue(m): 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
nice job rock.abi na peter uduak sef.makurdi.makurdi reallu spoil o.spent like 6yrs dere and i really witnessed it.nice job again.....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chimaritoponcho: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
yess!! I got a dedica-shun...tanx rock..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:15am On Nov 07, 2013
Chai i type finish come sleep untop my fone. Nawao tiredness no good o. My apologies
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:17am On Nov 07, 2013
Good morning y'all, make i sleep small. Updates coming up later
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 360prince(m): 8:02am On Nov 07, 2013
The rock5555: Good morning y'all, make i sleep small. Updates coming up later

the rock if i throway salut again, and you answer me.

I will make sure that boko bomb you now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:07am On Nov 07, 2013
LOVE STORY 9

"Peter make you give her na, that ring na girl's ring sef"

Ab convinced me, if only he knew the kind of blow i wanted to give them all that moment.

"I no dey give oo" i replied but i was too late cus they held me and Ab pulled the ring out of my fingers and threw it to my partner.

As soon as they left me i quickly dashed after her with anger written all over my face. She was a good runner cus she dodge me till we entered into a bushy area and kept on running.

I performed my Oliver Khan dive which brought her to the ground, we started struggling with the ring, finally i succeded in collecting it but it came at a price, her two front buttons were down, she was not putting on bra, i could see her tips clearly but suprisingly i felt nothing, i made to stand up from her body but she pressed me down hoping that i needed more currents to help my dkk ministry to grow.

"I hope you hold Condom bah?" she asked.

I struggled up from her body and looked at her scornfully like i should play those melons on her chest like Okocha.

"Wetin we go use condom do?" was the suprising question that came out of my mouth.

"This boy you are dry oo" she grimaced but i smiled cheekily and even helped her button her shirt up. She slapped my hands away cus she was clearly aroused, her tips were hard but i was not interested.

"See wetin love do me, i don become impotent for love. Abi Anna give me impotency medicine, uhm love good o" i thought.

"Man p-roooo, so you no dey reach 1 minute before you release?" Ab asked me cus he and his babe were sitting under a thatch hut, his hands were already playing with her bossoms.

"Na your papa no dey reach one minute you hear?" i hissed and continued our journey.

My partner went to her freind side to tell her something which them both laugh, i knew they were looking at me, well who cares.

We fetch the water, since it was only two jerry cans the girls carried it on their head while we followed them like big men, then when we neared the school we quickly carried it on her hands like big boys and walked into the Lab.

"You see, this are the students that are going to fail their waec, i was only testing them but they quickly fell, nansense boys and girls, oya go to your table" The Teacher told us as we came in, the man had already started practicals, there was water sef.

I hissed and went to a table with Ab and the girls, they were still wispering and looking at me at different intervals.

The man gave us an hour break, some guys walked to the Mobile police college to get what the wanted to eat while some girls took guys to their rooms around there for bleeping things.

I already bought Gala and La casera drink so i dogded everyone not because i was greedy but because man must wack does not play with food.

I began drinking my Lacasera and then opened the packet of my gala to bite when the Devilish baitch that took my ring came from behind me and snatch my precious Gala.

"See you, you dey shame for fucck and na food you wan come sabi, abeg this one na my share" She said and ran away, i left her alone cus maybe this time she may run to her room and bleeping must surely happen wether i like it or not, trust Village babes na.

I quickly climb the mango tree and sat untop then i pulled out one ripe mango and started digesting it with my Lacasera.

(make una no try that combination at home oo, if not una go poo for three days running).

After the break we continued in the lessons before the man eventually gave in to the girl's request that they were tired already.

We were eleven guys and girls from our school so we decided to trekk home, we began pulling out one by one. Whenever we get to someones house we would enter and watch alittle film then clear their pots of food before taking off for journey continuation.

Finally it got to me and Ab since our house were the last,i left him in his junction and began walking alone, my stomach was flat but it was very full that my shoulders hurt.

(na so if i do over feeding, my belly no go pain me o,na my shoulders go begin hurt, maybe some foods are been stored there)

i walked to my house to see my one and only Anna standing by the gate, i was so glad that i my shoulders stopped paining me as i ran to hug her. Then she asked me the last question i expected to hear.

"Uduak what of the ring i gave to you?" she said gladly.

"E dey here na" i said and looked at my fingers, it was nowhere to be found..

Chineke meh ooo, myo wn don finish, or so i thought...

To Be Continued....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 8:08am On Nov 07, 2013
The ROCK I don send u pm I beg send d thing naa
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:11am On Nov 07, 2013
360prince: .

the rock if i throway salut again, and you answer me.

I will make sure that boko bomb you now

hehehhe, bros wassup, dey hail back ooo.

Chai i don late for work, make i run go.

@uthman- i go send am l8tr

still i ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2013
Omo see GOBE! But Anna too do sef, hw she go giv u N20 ring com dey para say u no wear am lik say una two dey married! Make she Fashi jor. . .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2013
Friendz4blue: nice job rock.abi na peter uduak sef.makurdi.makurdi reallu spoil o.spent like 6yrs dere and i really witnessed it.nice job again.....

Welcome man, u still dey Makurdi abi?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:34am On Nov 07, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Omo see GOBE! But Anna too do sef, hw she go giv u N20 ring com dey para say u no wear am lik say una two dey married! Make she Fashi jor. . .

Hahahaha. LMAO @ N20 ring. No mind that babe jare
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hebraheem20(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
gbam na true talk, make she carry a keke go
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 360prince(m): 10:16am On Nov 07, 2013
The rock5555:

hehehhe, bros wassup, dey hail back ooo.

Chai i don late for work, make i run go.

@uthman- i go send am l8tr

still i ROCK
. You better be, if not them go enter
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 10:58am On Nov 07, 2013
Nice update bro....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:14am On Nov 07, 2013
No dulling today oo.

Typing continues soon.....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by haryurmide(m): 11:39am On Nov 07, 2013
Does that mean the girl collected the ring wf d gala? kip us abreast.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Cathalina(f): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2013
Chai uduak don fal anna hands o, abeg luk 4 dat ring o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by smithe113(m): 11:51am On Nov 07, 2013
Mango and lacasera grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hmmm.....thinkin of how to kidnap Anna So dat I go fit check her phone my self since uduak no wan tell me watin him See. undecided
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Uthman51: Hmmm.....thinkin of how to kidnap Anna So dat I go fit check her phone my self since uduak no wan tell me watin him See. undecided

LMAO i fit give u her adress nagringrin

smithe113: Mango and lacasera grin grin

E sweet ogringrin

haryurmide: Does that mean the girl collected the ring wf d gala? kip us abreast.

U go soon know

Cathalina: Chai uduak don fal anna hands o, abeg luk 4 dat ring o

I go find am soongrin

Typing....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
Iduak oooo.....
We are waiting....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chimaritoponcho: 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
so uduak u c free pool-sea again tru tru and u no fork becos of watin u call am...LOVE?
This lov real barrier u oo no b small
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
The rock5555:
*pushes Jumize away*
*gives him a thunderous slap*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by smithe113(m): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Uduak, where art thou?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
That 20naira ring mean alot to that babe o, no even think am. Make i see the bobo vve¥ u go give am drink concerning the matter.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
LOVE STORY 10

"Where is the ring i gave to you, i want to be sure that you kept it safe for me" Anna said which i smiled and looked at my fingers, it was not there.

"Ehm lets go inside jare, i would show you" i urged her as we entered together, my mind was busy thinking hard,i did not know where i droped the ring, but i was sure that i put it on after i collected it from that girl.

I quickly went inside to check my trousers pockets, one was empty while the second pocket had a big hole. Sh'it, i began thinking of what to tell Anna then i sat down and began pulling my clothes slowly, when all of a sudden i heard a tinkling sound, i quickly took off my trousers, lo and behold the ring fell out. It was hanging on my boxersgringrin

i jumped up in joy and ran to the palour to give her the ring, she was so happy, she was like 'so Uduak you love me so much that you could keep something till i came back, what of if that i spent ten years there'

"I for faint bethat or trekk come find you" i said as she bursted into laughter.

"Oya how about your journey, how was it?" i asked with a shaking heart cus i knew what i would hear would not be good.

"My dear i missed you, it was not easy being without you, i almost died cus i missed your voice" she explained.

I was like 'shey the time wey we never me you no dey die abi' my head was getting swollen with pride.

"But the prince slept with me"

"Whatt, say who die?" i screamed in shock.

"See as you shout, i dont mean he had sex with me, i mean they forced me to be in the same room with him throughout my stay" She said while laughing at my tensed face.

"Ow thankGod, but you sure he did not touch you abi?"i asked to be sure cus i wont be on a bleeping sabbathical while someone would be knacking my babe apkaco.

I became more free with her as we gisted till evening, while i was escourting her she reminded me that the next week was February 14th, i was like 'wetin dem dey do for february 14th'.

"Are you a village boy, dont you know that February 14th is Valentine's day?" She said.

"Ow, sorry i no know na, i be village boy jare" i confessed becasue prior to that day i usually hear about Valentine's day but i dont have any concern about it.

"You better buy my gift oo" she said before waving me farewell.

I ran home with a thousand things in my mind to get for my Angel but one factor hindered it, it was lack of money.

Wahali, Akwanga babes dry o, them no even sabi spend money for guys, unlike Makurdi babes that gat cash, Akwanga babes were cashless machines.

I begged my sister who gave me only N500 naira but not after i swore to give her my one month meat which meant, no meat from February to March. Na wetin i no do for love.

The cash was small but i managed it like that cus they say 'a beggar has no choice' or so i thought.

I bought that fake plastic flowers that smelled like insecticidegrin and then Valentine card and some candies, then i bought wrapping sheet tp wrap it. Since it was Valentine's period the things i bought were so cost i almost cried. Imagine i came home with only ten Naira change.

Valentine happened to be on Sunday am sure if Christ had come that day almost all the world would have missed Heaven.

I took my gift to church and hid it under a black leather which i kept with my bible. I sighted Anna looking radiant as ever, we winked ourselves and waited for the chuch to close. Her leather was looking bulking while mine was looking flat like a bicycle seat. I even started feeling ashamed cus i did not know how she would take it.

As soon as the church was over i sent my kid sister to give her the gift cus shame no gree me, and my sister even collected ten naira bribe before she agreed going for the errand.

I was waiting outside for her to come back when i sighted my sister running with the bulky leather, i sighed happily and collected the leather but not before i gave her a sweet knock as my payback for the ten Naira she collected.

I opened the leather bag which brightened me eyes immediately, i was like 'Wholalalala' i was licking my lips in joy, a note was written there but i quickly left it and close my leather cus i sighted my friends Silas and Collins walking to my direction, and i did not know how to explain to Anna why my gift to her was more smaller.

I began bouncing home in style and passed some group of guys who were gisting together, i passed them without even glancing at them when one of the spoke.

"Badosky, no be the pastor pikin wey dey friend Anna be that?"

"Yeah na true o, oya stop am for me" Their main leader spoke as i increased my footsteps but the quickly caught up with me and surronded me.

"Whats up, good evening" i fumbled out in fear.

"Haaa, the bros don fear sowtey him no sabi afternoon again" one of the joked as they began laughing.

Their main dude came and stood beside me and then spoke.

"Na you dey friend my babe bah"

"Which babbb.." a hot slap landed on my face, i was in big sh'it.

To Be Cont...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.