Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,488 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (505477 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
[/color]
The rock5555: DEDICATED TO KINGPHILIP

THE REUNION

"Oboy see babe" Julian furiously touched me.

"Guy free me o, i resemble mumu, abi you want make i enter gutter again, maybe this time na my teeth go break finish"

"Noooo!! look na, the babe dey come directly to your front"

"You no fit decieve me, i tell you say i dey expect anybody?, make she jam me na, i resemble motor"

The person came near me and i reasoned it out if the person was insane i better shift before i hit a mad woman. But i was too late cus the person embraced me. The perfume was too nice to be that of a mad woman own so i looked up only to see my one and only Anita.

"what happened to your phone, peter, you got me worried. What was the problem?" she asked so many questions.

The first thing i did was to look round only to see all eyes on us, i almost entered ground because many mouths was going to wag for sure. I quickly removed my big bag which contained every text book available and exchanged it with Julian's smaller bag to upgrade my levels in her eyes.

All eyes was still on us, this time she was wearing a mini gown that reached her knees while holding a basket, my mouth was dried up already and i left it open in amazement, i even slapped myself to confirm if i was not dreaming or so i thought.

"Have you lost your speech, close your mouth please or have cat taken your tounge away from you" she teased.

Chai, am not dreaming o, the hot markurdi sun increased my sweat rate as my heart pumped blood faster in amazment. Only one attibute in my body did not change which was my spirit of lie. It help me always or so am thinking.

"Em, sorry, i lost my phone, and i thought you had gone back to school already" i resumed my grammar english, no more pidgin, even Julian pinched me to see wether he was hearing the real peter or not.

"Ow, am sorry about that, i missed your voice and so i was worried and came to check you, i took permission from school"

Everything was happening in slow motion, all the guys passing could not have enough of the girl talking with one small senior who was dancing with frog in his clothes earlier, the whole school heard that one.

"Ow, am flattered, atleast i have seen you, me too i missed you" i lied.

"Well i have good news for you, but first you would follow me shopping"

"Whhhaaat, say na jazz you give me" i said in my mind as i looked at Julian who gave me a carry go sign.

"Ok, i would do anything for you" i said nonchalantly.

"Yeah, thanks alot for accompaning me, lets go" she screeched.

Julian gave me thumbs up as we left them with her holding my hands while i bent my head before big uncle catches me.

We entered a super market and she began dropping items into her basket as i followed around like her son, when she took it to the cashier the bill was about 30k so she brought out her credit card to pay.

I almost screamed loud, see something i would have bought in Northbank market for less than 10k, i wish i could hijack the money and run. My fear and respect increased for her.

"I can see your face when i was paying, dont worry, thats my father credit card, my bank account has nothing less than 100K inside.

Damn, how wish this girl could just withdraw only two thousand for me, i would have been so grateful, but i was too intimidated to ask.

She bought me a container of yourghurt which i readily refused like a big boy, i told her that i only take fruit juice in the afternoon so that my stomach would not be distabilized, she believed my dry scope and left me alone.

"I want to ask you for one favour before you go"

"Whats that" i asked.

"Can you come to mount saint Gabriel school"

Damn, that was were i fought last, but i could not refuse this great offer.

"So whats happening there?"

"We are having all catholic schools competition and my school is also going there, so am expecting you"

"Ok, i would come" i said misearably. She embraced me and gave me bike money which i told her that i had enough, nothing dey my pocket o. I trekked home with supernatural hunger hammering my stomach, i almost fainted when those small twins who always expect to catch me as their husband began their fast and furiuos chase on my head, i ran like a mad man till i reached home, luckily there was food so i settled my stomach worms peacefully and went to sleep.

The next day i told Julain whats up, the dude was so happy that he agreed to follow me as a bodyguard which rest my mind small.

We went there only to see alot of students both female and male, it was more like a prom party than competition.

I saw Anita and her group of big babes standing by the badminton court, she also saw us and waived at us, she was looking so hot that i thank my God for making me so lucky.

I changed my formula of bouncing and started moving to her side when someone caught me at the neck and placed a sharp object on my back.

"If you move you die" the bass voice spoke as my heart started beating at 40 beats per second.

To Be Continued....

SINCE HACKERJAY IS NT HERE IT SEEMS I WILL REPRESENT HIM....SUSPENSE CONTINUES....
WATCH OUT FOR THE BIZARRE EVENT THAT IS GONNA HAPPEN ......WILL THEY KILL ROCK?,WILL ROCK LOSE ANITA?,WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO JULIAN?......JUST SIT,RELAX AND ENJOY KING'S POP CORN B4 THE STORY CONTINUES........shey i try??[color=#550000]

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by SexySapphire(f): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
lekinz:
Just keep on eating till dis so called Rock updates d write up
Still munching on it and waiting for boss Rock. I rili appreciate the trailer of popcorn, buh can I av somtin to accompany it lik a drink? Pleaseeeeee
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
Sexy Sapphire:
Still munching on it and waiting for boss Rock. I rili appreciate the trailer of popcorn, buh can I av somtin to accompany it lik a drink? Pleaseeeeee

ohohoho....sori..it escapes my mind.....*call 10 bouncers*.....Get Sexy Sapphire 10 drums of juice ....Will that be okay
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by SexySapphire(f): 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
lekinz:

ohohoho....sori..it escapes my mind.....*call 10 bouncers*.....Get Sexy Sapphire 10 drums of juice ....Will that be okay

Aaawww, dat's so sweet of u. Thankskiss
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lekins tnx for covering up for me atleast my incompetence will not be seen

space booked
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
Yeaaah, so nine don reach, abeg make una no vex, na 2go sweet me dis nite o. Daniel welcome back.

@hackerjay-abeg come teach lekinz how far.

@lekinz and sexy saphire- i dey watch una romance for 4D o, my lips are sealed.

"Rocket mood activated"
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Aghagba(f): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lol dat chicken aspect made me laff
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
DEDICATED TO BOUNCER LEKINZ

DAMNED
Anita was standing with her clique of friends, they were all looking sophisticated and classy, no guys were even nearing them, they all had an aura of authority and wealth.

So i had to change my mood of walking to that of a the yoruba sensation artist-olamide(if you watch his duro soke video who you understand what am saying, i was walking the same way as him).

I was putting on a sweater untop of a straight jean witha big timberland shoe borrowed from Julian who said it looked cool on me with my dad's perfume which i manage to smuggle again-all because of one girlgrin, and someone would say a woman is not powerful.

I kept on bouncing to their direction as she started smiling and winked at me, it was like she was telling her peers about me because the way their eyes scrutinize me was able to make obama blush.

When i got to about 3 feet from their side, a rough hand grabbed me and placed a sharp object on my back. I knew those boys would surely find me, but i thought they had forgotten my face, but why would they want to spoil my show today of all days. A cold sweat caught me as i noticed Anita was also suprised and began walking to my side until the voice spoke.

"If you move, you die" the voice sounded mad familiar and i started going through my mental list to see if i recognise the voice then it strucked me-Tony my jss2 classmate who i met during children's day.

"Tony na you ba?"

He left me and truely he was the one as we embraced and began jsiting, Anita came near to us and stood in relief.

"Guy, so you sabi fear like this, na common biro i hold o, anyway welcome to my schoo, but wait o, na who be this first lady" he said pointing at Anita.

"Its my dearie" i said smiling like a christmas chicken.

I took Tony to one side and told him about my ordeal in his school after he shook hands with Anita and Julian who he also knew.

"Guy no worry, i dey behind you, just forget those boys, na we dey run the package today"

I thanked him and went back to Anita who took me to introduce to her friends, they were shaking me like i had dirt on my palms, intimidation no good jare.

"Come lets go and have snacks" Anita dragged me before i could reget the offer.

We went to one of eatries around there and sat down, she ordered two bottles of coke and 3 sticks of suya. All eyes was on us but she did not care.

"I dont drink coke and eat meat" i said.

"Why?"

"Because am a vegetarian"

She busted out into laughter as the whole people there turned to look at her. The truth was i was so intimidated and it reduce my self esteem to the ground.

She took one stick of suya while i took the second one but she slapped my hands so i left it quickly like a little baby caught by his mom stealing meat from soup.

She removed one piece of the meat and put half way in her mouth and started at me. I did not respond so she took that one out and throw away then said to me.

"Whats the matter?"

"Matter like how" i countered.

"I expected you to remove the meat from my mouth lets share it like they do in movies"

Ow, you think say na Romeo and Juliet show be thsi abi? Nansense.

"Em, but i told you am a vegetarian na"

"I dont believe you, or you thought i did not see you ravaging your meat during my sister's birthday" she smiled cockily.

Damn, i was busted so i kept quiet, she took another meat and placed in her mouth halfway waiting for action. If only we were in a secret area i would have done that greatefully but this time we were in a school eatry with lots of people, i felt so shy. I turned to Julian who gave me a 'guy no dey dull sign'. So i closed my eyes and bite the meat with the smallest measure of my teeth that i could muster without touching her lips.

"Peter now am angry, is my mouth smelly that you are afraid to touch it"

"Nooo, its not like that"

"Ok, kiss me then, if am truly your dearie"

I was in a fixed and i refused given her different policies and quotes from its a sin to am a pastor's child but she was adamant that i kissed her. I kept on talking as she craftily kissed me roughly which hussed me up. I tried fighting it but the shyness quickly went away and i began displaying my talents.

"Guy finish we dey wait for you" a cold hand touched me.

This time i knew i had been busted so i quietly turned to see my show spoilers waiting for me with axe in their hands they were six in number.

Immediately i sighted Tony with ten of his boys with their own weapons surrounding my enemies. I relaxed immediately as Anita started trembbling.

"Peter whats the problem, who are these people?"

Now was my time to brag so i said dont worry baby, its about to go down.

To Be Continued..

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
Goodnight y'all
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Yemlizzy(f): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
Right 4 dae one 2 dz veri momnt i must say ur write-up z veri captivatn kudos 2 yhu Rock........truly yhu rock!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
Sexy Sapphire:
Aaawww, dat's so sweet of u. Thankskiss

kiss u re welcome dear
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
The rock5555: Goodnight y'all
its abt to go down low...so na u come go doWN to bed now ba...abeg come continue jare
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
The rock5555: Yeaaah, so nine don reach, abeg make una no vex, na 2go sweet me dis nite o. Daniel welcome back.

@hackerjay-abeg come teach lekinz how far.

Whatever

@lekinz and sexy saphire- i dey watch una romance for 4D o, my lips are sealed.

Wetin .....Shey we b tv ni...Oga face ur story b4 i bounce u comot for here...
ME NA CHEIF BOUNCER NAW SO I FIT HMMMMM ANY BABE grin grin grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by slimfredo(m): 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
since i practically sleep every night on this story so let me just inform all of my frenz here that tomorow being the 10th day of october is gona be my birth day and as it is always my custom to reward some of my frends on my birthday so i will put in my number for my frenz here to give me a good wish messages and u can win a prize at the end, am not saying this to get more messages as some people will say but i say it cos i wana reach out to many people of diferent culture and relligion this year so message me with dis number or u watsapp me too 08184948880..... hey the rock am sure u will be smilling to the bank 2moro for making me laf all this days so keep up ur goodwork cos i am always with u anytime am chanced!!!!....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
The rock5555: DEDICATED TO BOUNCER LEKINZ

[/color]DAMNED
Anita was standing with her clique of friends, they were all looking sophisticated and classy, no guys were even nearing them, they all had an aura of authority and wealth.

So i had to change my mood of walking to that of a the yoruba sensation artist-olamide(if you watch his duro soke video who you understand what am saying, i was walking the same way as him).

I was putting on a sweater untop of a straight jean witha big timberland shoe borrowed from Julian who said it looked cool on me with my dad's perfume which i manage to smuggle again-all because of one girlgrin, and someone would say a woman is not powerful.

I kept on bouncing to their direction as she started smiling and winked at me, it was like she was telling her peers about me because the way their eyes scrutinize me was able to make obama blush.

When i got to about 3 feet from their side, a rough hand grabbed me and placed a sharp object on my back. I knew those boys would surely find me, but i thought they had forgotten my face, but why would they want to spoil my show today of all days. A cold sweat caught me as i noticed Anita was also suprised and began walking to my side until the voice spoke.

"If you move, you die" the voice sounded mad familiar and i started going through my mental list to see if i recognise the voice then it strucked me-Tony my jss2 classmate who i met during children's day.

"Tony na you ba?"

He left me and truely he was the one as we embraced and began jsiting, Anita came near to us and stood in relief.

"Guy, so you sabi fear like this, na common biro i hold o, anyway welcome to my schoo, but wait o, na who be this first lady" he said pointing at Anita.

"Its my dearie" i said smiling like a christmas chicken.

I took Tony to one side and told him about my ordeal in his school after he shook hands with Anita and Julian who he also knew.

"Guy no worry, i dey behind you, just forget those boys, na we dey run the package today"

I thanked him and went back to Anita who took me to introduce to her friends, they were shaking me like i had dirt on my palms, intimidation no good jare.

"Come lets go and have snacks" Anita dragged me before i could reget the offer.

We went to one of eatries around there and sat down, she ordered two bottles of coke and 3 sticks of suya. All eyes was on us but she did not care.

"I dont drink coke and eat meat" i said.

"Why?"

"Because am a vegetarian"

She busted out into laughter as the whole people there turned to look at her. The truth was i was so intimidated and it reduce my self esteem to the ground.

She took one stick of suya while i took the second one but she slapped my hands so i left it quickly like a little baby caught by his mom stealing meat from soup.

She removed one piece of the meat and put half way in her mouth and started at me. I did not respond so she took that one out and throw away then said to me.

"Whats the matter?"

"Matter like how" i countered.

"I expected you to remove the meat from my mouth lets share it like they do in movies"

Ow, you think say na Romeo and Juliet show be thsi abi? Nansense.

"Em, but i told you am a vegetarian na"

"I dont believe you, or you thought i did not see you ravaging your meat during my sister's birthday" she smiled cockily.

Damn, i was busted so i kept quiet, she took another meat and placed in her mouth halfway waiting for action. If only we were in a secret area i would have done that greatefully but this time we were in a school eatry with lots of people, i felt so shy. I turned to Julian who gave me a 'guy no dey dull sign'. So i closed my eyes and bite the meat with the smallest measure of my teeth that i could muster without touching her lips.

"Peter now am angry, is my mouth smelly that you are afraid to touch it"

"Nooo, its not like that"

"Ok, kiss me then, if am truly your dearie"

I was in a fixed and i refused given her different policies and quotes from its a sin to am a pastor's child but she was adamant that i kissed her. I kept on talking as she craftily kissed me roughly which hussed me up. I tried fighting it but the shyness quickly went away and i began displaying my talents.

"Guy finish we dey wait for you" a cold hand touched me.

This time i knew i had been busted so i quietly turned to see my show spoilers waiting for me with axe in their hands they were six in number.

Immediately i sighted Tony with ten of his boys with their own weapons surrounding my enemies. I relaxed immediately as Anita started trembbling.

"Peter whats the problem, who are these people?"

Now was my time to brag so i said dont worry baby, its about to go down.

To Be Continued.. [color=#770077]

TANX FOR D DEDICATION

D SUSPENSE CONTINUES.........WILL ROCK AND HIS GUYS BE ABLE TO DEFEAT THE ENEMIES??
ARE THEY GONNA SPOIL ROCK'S SHOW WITH ANITA?....
WILL ANITA LATER MARRY ROCK??.....LET'S WAIT AND SEE
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
slimfredo: tomorow being the 10th day of october is gona be my birth day and as it is always my custom to reward some of my frends on my birthday so i will put in my number for my frenz here to give me a good wish messages and u can win a prize at the end, 08184948880.....
hope na everybody go get gift and no terms and conditions ba

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
yhu 2mush
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by micholalo(m): 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
They will surely show up. No-be those boys.

.Good night bro.
See you tomorrow.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
the rock is in soup, see those quys bad pass tony montana.
it`s just a matter of time before you qo down cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 10, 2013
Uduakabasi, how you go escape this one?

In other news, happy birthday slimfredo. I wish you all the best. kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 1:33am On Oct 10, 2013
slimfredo happy birthday to u wishing u da very best but dont 4get our cake Btw take 2 trailer load of popcorn as my birthday gift while we await a super update dedicated to u by the Rock
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:24am On Oct 10, 2013
slimfredo: since i practically sleep every night on this story so let me just inform all of my frenz here that tomorow being the 10th day of october is gona be my birth day and as it is always my custom to reward some of my frends on my birthday so i will put in my number for my frenz here to give me a good wish messages and u can win a prize at the end, am not saying this to get more messages as some people will say but i say it cos i wana reach out to many people of diferent culture and relligion this year so message me with dis number or u watsapp me too 08184948880..... hey the rock am sure u will be smilling to the bank 2moro for making me laf all this days so keep up ur goodwork cos i am always with u anytime am chanced!!!!....

Guy, i don send o, no dulling, am awaiting my giftgringrin,no worry i dedicate all my updates today to u.

Gud morning y'all
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:27am On Oct 10, 2013
Make una send for d guy message o, no derail my thread with bufdae greetings or bouncer lekinz would do his work.

@lekinz-no dey quote all the write up, just leave only the action parts. Thank u for moving the minis3 with snail's speed
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Cathalina(f): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2013
Hapi birthday 2 firstgentleman1 & slemfredo ''oyibo say na'' wat a coincidence. Hope dat dere wil b lots of chicken n rice. More upliftment in ur lives. Bravo! Bravo!! 2 u guys
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Emmanueledu(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2013
slimfredo: since i practically sleep every night on this story so let me just inform all of my frenz here that tomorow being the 10th day of october is gona be my birth day and as it is always my custom to reward some of my frends on my birthday so i will put in my number for my frenz here to give me a good wish messages and u can win a prize at the end, am not saying this to get more messages as some people will say but i say it cos i wana reach out to many people of diferent culture and relligion this year so message me with dis number or u watsapp me too 08184948880..... hey the rock am sure u will be smilling to the bank 2moro for making me laf all this days so keep up ur goodwork cos i am always with u anytime am chanced!!!!....
wow we are birthday mates!
Hapi birthday to u!WULLNP....

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.