Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,866 members, 7,841,252 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security (22967 Views)

Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome / Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines / Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by segzicres(m): 7:18am On Aug 19, 2013
All those saying rubbihs like "you're insukting someone's mother n bullshit!" are the kinda people we need to oeave nigeria before this country moves forward. Imagine nonsense! Old woman is doing rubbish tjats why this topic is up and one idiot is talking about age? The woman is being excessive abeg! I remember how the traffic was terrible last time i was in ph, i can only imagone it x2 chai! cry
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by bknight: 7:19am On Aug 19, 2013
Power-drunk megalomania undecided

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by funnyx(m): 7:19am On Aug 19, 2013
After her husband tenure I hope this woman can freely move around undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by bashydemy(m): 7:20am On Aug 19, 2013
This woman is really getting me angry i swear, Na she be the only First lady in Nigeria? During Obasanjo i never hear of such when Stella visit home town or Lagos or anywhere in the country, Same with Turai Yaradua. i tire for this woman.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by leggo: 7:22am On Aug 19, 2013
Bushdiri: Too bad Nairalanders, you guys can only talk or comment, but you can't stop her from visiting her home State, she knows who Ameachi is and what he can do, you want her to die before her,you guys can go to hell, she will remain your FIRST LADY till 20199999999999999999999.
i dont blame you, it is life i blame. People like you should be passed of as orangutans in chinese zoos
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by TCUBE(m): 7:32am On Aug 19, 2013
The good people of nigeria seat on the sidelines has so-called politicians continue to destroy their future.It's only in nigeria were a person that clearly has no constitutional mandate is treated as such.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by dave247(m): 7:34am On Aug 19, 2013
@poster, i stay around bauchi street, old G.r.a. It wasnt easy to drive around dat area n d streets n lanes around Bauchi, d last time.... God help us...
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Demdem(m): 7:35am On Aug 19, 2013
wade4500:
State Security Service take note of this guy...he is "boiling" and could very much commit murder.

NL really need an IQ test urgently.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Willgates(m): 7:35am On Aug 19, 2013
berem: ....but i thought her mother has been buried already abi she get 2 mama?

yes.. this time she's going to her hometown to bury herself

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Demdem(m): 7:36am On Aug 19, 2013
Judas2013:

Cut the sentiments. We gave our leaders too much respect,that is why they care less about us. If she acts foolish then she needs to called FOOLISH

Well said. Call the evil by its name. Setiments apart.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by jude33084(m): 7:39am On Aug 19, 2013
Sec5: why not allow this woman to drink water and drop cup! Are we still criticizing this woman constructively or are we doing it out of envy.If ur wife is to be in her shoes,will you allow her without security considering the security situation of this country? Let us be rational here.

Imagine the crap up there angry

We are not prepared for change. undecided

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by jude33084(m): 7:41am On Aug 19, 2013
Willgates:

yes.. this time she's going to her hometown to bury herself

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Demdem(m): 7:43am On Aug 19, 2013
clint77ng: That unelected woman is the wife of the president and commander in chief. Are u aware that all the markets in owerri were closed cos gov's wife was coming for august meeting. Pls allow PEJ to be. Rivers state is her hometown and u guys cant change that fact. In as much as u cant change that fact, u cant stop her from visiting PH with heay security, afterall they didnt stop ur free movement.

Because its done somewhere else does not make it right. Of cos, my free movement was impeded heavily the last time she came around. No one is saying she shouldn't be well secured, far from it afterall she is the wife of retardeen. What we are saying is in the process of securing her, the whole city should not be under lock down.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 19, 2013
dave247: @poster, i stay around bauchi street, old G.r.a. It wasnt easy to drive around dat area n d streets n lanes around Bauchi, d last time.... God help us...
Too bad!
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by jude33084(m): 7:45am On Aug 19, 2013
Bushdiri: Too bad Nairalanders, you guys can only talk or comment, but you can't stop her from visiting her home State, she knows who Ameachi is and what he can do, you want her to die before her,you guys can go to hell, she will remain your FIRST LADY till 20199999999999999999999.

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Porotoverde: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2013
Ozokwa!!!!!!! Which way Naija
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Bensonite: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2013
Maxymilliano:

The late Mrs. Iwarioba, popularly called Sisi is the first lady’s adopted mother since she lost her biological mum at an early age
She lost her mum 1993 and considering her age it is not really early as she was already in her 30's then. To topic, I believe she has a right to visit her own state and it should not be over-politicized. None of us complaining here would visit a flash point like Rivers state without taking full guide. In the past years she visits without much notice.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by victorv12(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2013
I wonder why our rulers like to visit somewhere without causing pandemonium! Isn't it possible for her to visit her state without being noticed?

It seems like all these gutter people with their poor upbringing are taking us down the drain with their gutter lifestyle. We must take a critical look at the background of people we elect into these government offices.

They mustn't come from the slum. Those that have such a background are mostly oppressors, which they end up showing us how miserable their gutter life is. Nobody can tell me the tale of not having shoes to get my vote again!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Rejoice5000(f): 7:51am On Aug 19, 2013
this time MADAM AT THE TOP.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by TCUBE(m): 7:54am On Aug 19, 2013
victorv12: I wonder why our rulers like to visit somewhere without causing pandemonium! Isn't it possible for her to visit her state without being noticed?

It seems like all these gutter people with their poor upbringing are taking us down the drain with their gutter lifestyle. We must take a critical look at the background of the people we elect into these government offices.

They mustn't not come from the slum. Those that have such an upbringing are mostly oppressors, and show us how miserable their gutter life is. Nobody can tell me the tale of not having shoes to get my vote again!

She wants the attention
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 19, 2013
Demdem:

Because its done somewhere else does not make it right. Of cos, my free movement was impeded heavily the last time she came around. No one is saying she shouldn't be well secured, far from it afterall she is the wife of retardeen. What we are saying is in the process of securing her, the whole city should not be under lock down.
If you this affected then you must be selling Cow meat at slaughter grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by baslone: 7:59am On Aug 19, 2013
Babzilla: I DONT KNOW WHATS THE BIGGIE
PASTORS DO IT TOO ALONG THE IBADAN-LAGOS EXPRESSWAY.

Internet warriors don't know the pain we experience in the real world.

I spent over 6hours from ikoyi to palmgrove the last time she was in Lagos though I have spent over 10hours between Redeem
and Berger some years back but her own case was easily avoidable.

What's the purpose of all the road blocks, road diversions, soldiers, trigger happy policemen and helicopter.

Why feel so much unsafe? Could be conscience though.

Next time she comes into town, I' l rather just lean back and drink liquor in my neighborhood all day long.

Another productive day wasted.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Adeboyevictor(m): 8:00am On Aug 19, 2013
what's going on in this country?
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Bizibi(m): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2013
Insult for nigeria fit kill person,no matter how hard one hates her she will still live her life,if sm people here get ordinary councillor position u go see bodyguard like john cena dey create nuisance
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Bright2(m): 8:09am On Aug 19, 2013
For many years in Port Harcourt we have lived with bad roads which is even worse than what PEJ is doing & yet we smiled.But think of it every body has enemy even you,don't you think is better you protect yourself? My friend stop complaining for if you have the opportunity you will even do more!
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 19, 2013
If Turai was fighting with her home state governor, the said governor would nt stay long. People should stop being stupid. Her movements in and out rivers state is unecessarily being sensationalize to score cheap political points by her detractors. She will remain in her current position till 2019. Haters can leave Nigeria if they don't like it.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Demdem(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2013
kayci_d77:
If you this affected then you must be selling Cow meat at slaughter grin grin grin

Even if its true, its cow meat selling not much more honourable job than bunkering or kidnapping? By the way, can u refer to one single slaughter around the GRA axis that was much affected by shepos stupidity in her last trip?
U aren't making sense at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* / Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation / President Buhari Attends Nigerian’s 58th Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.