Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security (22959 Views)

Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome / Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines / Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2013
Abduljohn: If am not mistaken, there was a time when President Obasanjo drove in a hold up in Lagos without noise. It amazes me if our first lady moves around with heavy security in her own state, is it that they didn't love her? who's she scared of? why closing up her enroute? what the differenc between herself and i dat i cant close road when i want to visit mt village?
When I was in Ota during the presidency of Olusegun Obasanjo, the President never caused traffic jam. The maximum number of cars I saw in his convoy was three and an outrider. Those that live in Ikeja, Lagos-Abeokuta Road and Sango Ota can testisfy to this. Obasanjo was always spending weekends, Saturday-Sunday especially, in Ota. In 2006, on a Sunday when ADC plane chrased in Abuja, though yet to know of it, while returning from Ikeja, I saw OBJ in his three car and an outrider convoy driving without his security men harassing anybody.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Dbeliever(m): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2013
Its uncalled for.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Jomark(m): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2013
jerseyboy: GEJ will be great without this 'last' lady. Ameachi is still an iidiot
And you are still solomon!
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by dnawah(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2013
fr3do:

shoeless people rule!

''u can take hippo outta the swamp but u cant take the swamp out of the hippo''
timeless.
see meat 4 exmas,bros where e dey?(start sharping his knives)
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by dnawah(m): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2013
fr3do:

shoeless people rule!

timeless.
see meat 4 exmas,bros where e dey?(start sharping my knives)
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Longeria(m): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2013
fr3do:

shoeless people rule!

timeless.
Bring the picture of your mother let's see. Your character suggest you're a motherless babies home brought up.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Slicky112: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2013
This woman no go siddon for 1 place.....
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Jomark(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2013
wade4500:
State Security Service take note of this guy...he is "boiling" and could very much commit murder.
I have taken note of him sir. Will you need the note for the upcoming quiz?
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2013
kutchs:
Yes OBJ once drove into a hold up, but was that as a President or former president?
Leave this woman alone and find things to fix ur life with.
I saw OBJ once alighting from his vehicle taking a walk due to the hold up in Alakuko along the Lagos-Abeaokuta Expressway when he was still the President.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by OrigamiIII: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2013
Slicky112: This woman no go siddon for 1 place.....

Nah wah for you oooh!Person mother die imh no go imh village again go bury the old woman?I bow for you oooh.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2013
Slicky112: This woman no go siddon for 1 place.....
Her piom piom piom don dey too much.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Jomark(m): 10:13am On Aug 19, 2013
k.style:
Oh....d triumphhant entry of jesus christ of okrika....
hehehehe Bipi will love you for that
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by ocelot2006(m): 10:15am On Aug 19, 2013
Garri the 1st: Ok Ph people, get ready for "The LockDown".....

grin grin

I just left PHC for Uyo this morning, and I can tell you that there wasn't any form of lockdown. Just the usual Monday traffic that was kinda light.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Jomark(m): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2013
Ola Johnson: Just because Goodluck Jonathan promised to build a second Niger Bridge for the Igbo and to relinquish power to them in 2019, though there is no clear indication that he will win in 2015, they are foolishly supporting the excesses of his shepopotamus wife.
I am an igbo guy and I echo loud your sentiment. It baffles me how my people support that Land rover that pseudonymized to win our votes!
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Longeria(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2013
Ola Johnson: Just because Goodluck Jonathan promised to build a second Niger Bridge for the Igbo and to relinquish power to them in 2019, though there is no clear indication that he will win in 2015, they are foolishly supporting the excesses of his shepopotamus wife.
THUNDER FIRE YOU.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by kutchs: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2013
Jomark: I am an igbo guy and I echo loud your sentiment. It baffles me how my people support that Land rover that pseudonymized to win our votes!
So who should your people have voted for nwanna?
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Jomark(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2013
Longeria: Bring the picture of your mother let's see. Your character suggest you're a motherless babies home brought up.
hey! I will bet anything that you are not a pin Better than those people who were brought at motherless babies home. Don't use people's poor conditions as a yardstic for measuring negative attitudes. Were our rogue politicians brought up in the motherless babies home? Think before you post!

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 19, 2013
ocelot2006:

I just left PHC for Uyo this morning, and I can tell you that there wasn't any form of lockdown. Just the usual Monday traffic that was kinda light.
Which road do you take when going to Uyo, is it not the Aba-PH Expressway? If she is visiting PH from the airport and heading towards GRA, she would take Ikwerre Road, and then Abacha Road. If it is the Old GRA, she would drive straight to Fly Over, then Nnamdi Azikiwe Road to Forces Avenue. There is no the traffic jam she causes will affect you, all things being equal. If on the other hand she decides to land in Airforce Base, it won't affect your lane much because she will be taking the other leading to Fly Over.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2013
Longeria: THUNDER FIRE YOU.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Jomark(m): 10:28am On Aug 19, 2013
kutchs:
So who should your people have voted for nwanna?
... Boycott! Boycott!! Boycott!!! Since we want a state of our own!
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2013
Longeria: THUNDER FIRE YOU.
Nto.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by wola44: 10:29am On Aug 19, 2013
Kindergarten President at work!
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Jomark(m): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2013
Darejyde: All this PEJ haters if you guys don't stop you will never see progress oh! Its not I'm swearing on you guys but imagine ow stupid, foolish, dumb and disrespectful you are for calling her names and A̶̲̥̅ hippo for that matter, remember your mum or wife can not even clean her shoes so ℓ̊ wud say Ɣ☺υя mothers and wives are goats. Free this woman ℓ̊ beg. If U̅ must critise do it constractivly not with A̶̲̥̅ bias mind and pure hate i̶̲̥̅̊n your heart.
... Poor soul! That your parents can't wipe dust off the feet of Hippo and sheppo doesn't mean that other people's parents are not greater than that Land Rover. Greatness varies: Academic, political, military, professional and so on. Your African Land rover called GEJ is not even great in his own calling and that's why he deserves no respect from us. Poor soul, stop salaaming for hippies!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Jomark(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2013
Prince Justice: Just to keep people on NL busy, and let not their Data subscription expire Idle
Except your own cuz you post with garri subscription.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by kutchs: 10:48am On Aug 19, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Which road do you take when going to Uyo, is it not the Aba-PH Expressway? If she is visiting PH from the airport and heading towards GRA, she would take Ikwerre Road, and then Abacha Road. If it is the Old GRA, she would drive straight to Fly Over, then Nnamdi Azikiwe Road to Forces Avenue. There is no the traffic jam she causes will affect you, all things being equal. If on the other hand she decides to land in Airforce Base, it won't affect your lane much because she will be taking the other leading to Fly Over.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by remix95: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2013
[img]
we the masses are the problem to this nation. our ideal is far different from the western word were the citizens decide for the government. are we a learner? sure of course nobody wan die. i wish i have the mind of all the citizen. hmmm something go happen......cr
[/img]
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by mufasapapasanta(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2013
Demdem:
This foolish woman made us see hell the last time she came around.

Believe u me, am boiling as I am reading this.
U NEVER START,KUKUMA DON NA! Mumu undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2013
Shepopotamus in PH. Na another problem be that
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by saved: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2013
I thought she is a civil servant in Bayelsa state. A permanent secretary for that matter. When exactly does she stay in her office to oversee the ministry she is heading? Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by gift53(f): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2013
musa ajebor: P1z sum1 shud help tich me how to post a comment on dis thread.am new to nland and must confess a learner.
stale!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Longeria(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2013
Anniettie ufia: Political news,
Always full of critics.

THIS WOMAN NO GO PISS because SHE GET BEEF WITH AMEACHI ?

Port Harcourt witness heavy security and yet police men are present only on Bauchi Street.

Aba road is free,
Ikwere rd is free ,
Agip road is free ,
Aggrey road is free ,
Where then is the TIGHT security in port Harcourt,
Or do we now have two port Harcourt ?
I wonder how LAGOSIANS now giving us Portharcourt residents live report of what they don't know. I've gone some of the mentioned places including Aba road, yet nothing dey happen. They want her killed in order to get a good campaign material like...........

"If he can’t secure his wife, nigeria is doomed if he continues. "
Oga Jonny, even if it means five battalions to secure your wife, do it, mind you, these people ranting are the same people who insisted that your wife be treated here when she was ill, but keep sealed mouth now their god is in USA treating ordinary leg wound. HYPOCRITES
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by sugardaddy1(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2013
chukel:
The way nigerians de worship money tire me. Nw na pikin de adopt mama. This is amazing. The way truth is being thwarted just to accord undeserving respect to a nonentity.if she lost her mother at a very tender age, tell me hw she wud av adopted a mother. D late madam charity simply adopted d den helpless orphan called patience. Nw she is dead, d story nw turns adopted mother. Kai. Tufia for naija
You took the words from my mouth!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. / Metering: You’re Wrong, Power Distributors Reply Fashola / Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.