Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security (22963 Views)

Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome / Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines / Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2013
Maxymilliano:
She didn't block almost all the road at Ph, from the report, there was heavy Police presence on some major roads and surveillance on her residence on
Bauchi road at the old GRA with barricades erected at both end.

Port Hacourt is far bigger than the place mentioned ...

Heavy police presence on some major road because of what with barricade? She is the first lady and so what? So because she is the first lady, ordinary man working hard for his daily bread and using that road will be prevented from plying the road by the police with there barricades. Ordinary Amaechi is an elected official and had been in Port for so long and he didn't disturb people from using the road.

This is insanity....thats the worst people should from first kindergaten lady.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by dekins: 8:13am On Aug 19, 2013
I think it is high time we started respecting the office of the president.For the fact that there's freedom of speech or freedom of the press doesnot mean we should seize every opportunity in raising dust.Besides the prison is still free too.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by kokoA(m): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2013
Sec5: why not allow this woman to drink water and drop cup! Are we still criticizing this woman constructively or are we doing it out of envy.If ur wife is to be in her shoes,will you allow her without security considering the security situation of this country? Let us be rational here.
no just make me vex dis morning o. Is she the first firstlady in Nigeria? Or were previous firstladies less secured? This woman caused a mega hold-up in Abuja on friday. I spent 2hrs on the road for a drive that takes less than 20mins normally and you are telling me we are criticising out of envy. Mtcheeewww.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Heavy police presence on some major road because of what with barricade? She is the first lady and so what? So because she is the first lady, ordinary man working hard for his daily bread and using that road will be prevented from plying the road by the police with there barricades. Ordinary Amaechi is an elected official and had been in Port for so long and he didn't disturb people from using the road.

This is insanity....thats the worst people should from first kindergaten lady.
She's the First Lady and also the female version of Jesus Christ. it's not easy to die and resurrect after 10 days. grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by slimfit1(m): 8:19am On Aug 19, 2013
Even abacha's security wasn't this tight. His security advisers will kill her one day. If you think this is security it's not, its show off that will expose her.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by slimfit1(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2013
dekins: I think it is high time we started respecting the office of the president.For the fact that there's freedom of speech or freedom of the press doesnot mean we should seize every opportunity in raising dust.Besides the prison is still free too.

Your fagbo respect someone that doesn't respect you, are you nut. So is the military still free to plan coup too .don't come and scare anybody here old man. Soon we shall invite the military by ourselves to come and sort out this mess.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2013
This woman can visit PH incognito, why the noise? Something must be wrong with her, and her "wife", GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2013
Actually that is the life style of an average nigerian "who is in charge" I stay close to the chairman in charge of edo state transport service, if u pass through the street as from 7pm then u are in for trouble from his boys and u dare not stay in front of his house to exchange pleasantry with a friend u bump into. So u see is just our mentality here.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by clint77ng: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2013
skyfall: The Gbagaunizer and her dummy husband should go n learn how to move around undetected from Fashola in Lagos. Fashola moves with a minimal convoy and without sirens such that before you know it's the governor, he's gone.
your hateful soul don de make u reason like an slowpoke to compare a state gov to a governor of 36 state and FCT and C in C. PEJ abeg secure yourself. Bad belle people and haters full everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by ifeomabernard(f): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2013
na wa for wire road!

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Lexcom20(m): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2013
ofala: I dont support those that insult the first couple neither will i support those that are against PEJ visiting her home state or even completely relocating to Portharcourt........BUT must all her movements be dramatised? Must the common man suffer on the road simply because she is in the state. Incessant blockage of public roads because of PEJ is WRONG in every ramifications!
ofala u are right u know PEJ palava is becoming another thing
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by kozykid(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2013
Once Again, as wole soyinka rightly puts it! Marry An illiterate and make stupid decisions like Jonathan!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Policewoman(f): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2013
Welcome home o jare madam. Don't mind the bad belle people.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2013
If u were in Johnathan's position, wat wil u do?
wil u let ur wife travel without security? and if u are d first lady, wil u not visit ur hometown? wil u go witout security knowin dat u cannot sneak in witout notice?
Lets b fair.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by ikecaesar(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2013
redsun: She is just nuaseatingly loud,why can't she just be an ordinary unproductive citizen that she is and respect others rights.

Anyway,it is not exactly her fault,it is the nigerian way.She's just being a nigerian in charge.
nxt tym u use the word unproductive pls look at your mother and father 4 nt been able 2 contribute 2 dis nation development. And i knw if GEJ were 2 be your dad i knw say your mama for don arrest every woman
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by kalublueshell(m): 8:52am On Aug 19, 2013
Round 2. Who knows wot is next o o ya
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by legalcode(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2013
Funny APC continued propaganda. So becuse of mere APC sentiment and confused Amaechi, PEG will not bury her mother? na wao!! She is an indegene of PH and a citizen of Nija and has every right to go to ph whenever she wishes.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by comrChris(m): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2013
berem: You should have asked him what Patience Jonathan need all the security for?
## lyk seriously r u 4real wat a first lady of a nation needs security 4,now l knw u n ur likes r jst hating 4nothing,.,.Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Darejyde(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2013
All this PEJ haters if you guys don't stop you will never see progress oh! Its not I'm swearing on you guys but imagine ow stupid, foolish, dumb and disrespectful you are for calling her names and A̶̲̥̅ hippo for that matter, remember your mum or wife can not even clean her shoes so ℓ̊ wud say Ɣ☺υя mothers and wives are goats. Free this woman ℓ̊ beg. If U̅ must critise do it constractivly not with A̶̲̥̅ bias mind and pure hate i̶̲̥̅̊n your heart.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by kutchs: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2013
Jonathan this Jonathan that I tire for some people.
Does the heavy presence on certain roads in PH stop people from going about their lawful business?
Does the barricade on Bauchi road stop people from using the road? Perhaps all these noisy lives didnt see where it‘s written that vehicles are allowed to drive through inspite of the barricade. Honestly, all these attacks on this woman is really getting boring. You may not like her, she‘s afterall not perfect but you must discuss issues pertaining to her devoid of hate and preconceived notions.
There‘s nothing unusual about the security she gets being the first lady constitutional or not given the security situation in Nigeria today, I doubt if anyone of us making noise here will do anything diferent this when opportunity calls.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Abduljohn(m): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2013
If am not mistaken, there was a time when President Obasanjo drove in a hold up in Lagos without noise. It amazes me if our first lady moves around with heavy security in her own state, is it that they didn't love her? who's she scared of? why closing up her enroute? what the differenc between herself and i dat i cant close road when i want to visit mt village?
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by OrigamiIII: 9:29am On Aug 19, 2013
Sec5: why not allow this woman to drink water and drop cup! Are we still criticizing this woman constructively or are we doing it out of envy.If ur wife is to be in her shoes,will you allow her without security considering the security situation of this country? Let us be rational here.

I agree with you.Not just the security situation in the country but the pseudo-state of emergency in PH.Legislature suspended,the eminent leaders at bitter war with each other and the governor no longer in control of Security apparatus?Infact if to say nah me be GEJ I will not only lockdown the roads I go lock everybody inside their houses till my woman commot.Make I loose for unah to com kill my wife.Last time nah so so stone dem stone the visitors wey come visit,abegi PEJ do whatever u can to ensure your security only but leave politics and governance of that state to the people that have been saddled with that.Your own for politics matter don too much.In short leave Amaechi alone.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by phil5(m): 9:30am On Aug 19, 2013
kokoA: no just make me vex dis morning o. Is she the first firstlady in Nigeria? Or were previous firstladies less secured? This woman caused a mega hold-up in Abuja on friday. I spent 2hrs on the road for a drive that takes less than 20mins normally and you are telling me we are criticising out of envy. Mtcheeewww.
oga nor vex, just be invisible,if u were the president I bet u will do the same
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Joyfullyme: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2013
Let us flip the coin a little.
If the first lady is killed for example what would you people say?
Me i would say that a man that cannot protect his wife is no good and not fit to be president and i know many would join in that chorus.
Particularly so if it happens out of negligence or a preventable cause.
So let her carry the security that she needs.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by phil5(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2013
Abduljohn: If am not mistaken, there was a time when President Obasanjo drove in a hold up in Lagos without noise. It amazes me if our first lady moves around with heavy security in her own state, is it that they didn't love her? who's she scared of? why closing up her enroute? what the differenc between herself and i dat i cant close road when i want to visit mt village?
thank u ,she want to be noticed ,why can't she visite privatly ,na them they attract attack to them selves , when dey go dey waka with armoured cars wat do u expect , or isn't it possible she go silently wit out notice?I wanna know
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by kutchs: 9:42am On Aug 19, 2013
Abduljohn: If am not mistaken, there was a time when President Obasanjo drove in a hold up in Lagos without noise. It amazes me if our first lady moves around with heavy security in her own state, is it that they didn't love her? who's she scared of? why closing up her enroute? what the differenc between herself and i dat i cant close road when i want to visit mt village?
Yes OBJ once drove into a hold up, but was that as a President or former president?
Leave this woman alone and find things to fix ur life with.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Olysmile(f): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2013
Pls stp insulting first lady, this is her time allow her to enjoy it. Haters repent.:-/
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Jumong01(m): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2013
Tight security indeed
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Longeria(m): 9:50am On Aug 19, 2013
slim fit :
The woman sha, its true if a dog wants to go missing he doesn't hear the whistle of its owner. God shall hear the prayers of one dying man one day.
You seem to be the dying man abi?
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by dnawah(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2013
yessss!u r 100% correct,but over do the worry am too much.mama wey say him pikin no go rest and sleep,no go drink water keep cup.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Anniettieufia(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2013
Political news,
Always full of critics.

THIS WOMAN NO GO PISS because SHE GET BEEF WITH AMEACHI ?

Port Harcourt witness heavy security and yet police men are present only on Bauchi Street.

Aba road is free,
Ikwere rd is free ,
Agip road is free ,
Aggrey road is free ,
Where then is the TIGHT security in port Harcourt,
Or do we now have two port Harcourt ?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by PrinceJustice(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2013
Just to keep people on NL busy, and let not their Data subscription expire Idle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! / Youths Attack Journalists In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / President Buhari Attends Nigerian’s 58th Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.