Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. (4819 Views)

Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) / God Did Not Create Man In His Image, We Created God In Our Image / God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by MrTroll(m): 11:12am On Aug 22, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol. i don even tell d guy say i no be you o... well, somethings never change... grin
I bet he still didn't believe you huh?
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by italo: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2013
Mr Troll: what you claim as truth or certainty does not make sense. We've all heard it and they dont make sense so we'll continue searching.

All the progress you see today in this world are as a result of science: transport, communication etc

Science also produced guns, bombs, chemical weapons, dangerous radiation, depletion of the ozone layer causing global warming etc.

The truth is, science is a result of man using God's gift to us to evaluate and understand the world he has given us.

Science as a gift from God can be used for good or bad...depending on whether we choose to do God's will with it or not.

Mr Troll:
so excuse us when we dont subscribe to your religious nonsense that has only served to spread fear, hatred, discrimination, and silly promises of an afterlife somewhere with a mentally unstable skydaddy.

Religion has also served to spread calmness, love, inclusion and the promise of eternal life with God if we live according to his will. Religion like science can be used for good or evil.

Sadly, Satan in you will has not let you admit the good that religious people have done and the bad scientists have done.
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by italo: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2013
You say that it is a fact that Genesis is a result of a plagiarized ancient text.

Where is your evidence?

Or you just BELIEVE the person who told you so without proof.

Where is your proof that we evolved from humanoids or hominids?

Dont your just believe the scientists that say these things?

plaetton:

Oh yes, I have.
To start, I have given many biblical references. Does that not count as evidence, or what do you think? undecided
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 22, 2013
Mr Troll: I bet he still didn't believe you huh?

Heehehe..

Btw, trolling you and MMW was fun for a while.... cheesy
wink
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by italo: 11:59am On Aug 22, 2013
I tire for him and most Atheists.

davidylan:

As a scientist, i call the above ignorant nonsense. Scientists make conjectures all the time that can be grossly erroneous and have no basis in facts. Ask any industry scientist how they feel about academic scientist...

in addition, there is this misguided claim that somehow some amorphous, ill-understood "scientific process" is a foolproof system of checks and balances that ensures that whenever any scientist makes a claim, it should automatically be taken with full confidence. It is completely misguided and simply a fig leaf for those who piggy-back on "scientific claims" they cannot defend logically (i.e. they couch their own ignorance with "a scientist said it so it must be true"wink. To say that scientists do not suffer from any grand delusions of infallibility again is a clear demonstration that the person making such a statement absolutely has no friggin clue but is just making stuff up. Google www.retractions.com and see the dramatic rise in the number of "scientific truths" that are retracted from peer-reviewed literature due to plagiarism, falsification of results and downright fraud. Not everything that has the tag "science" should be taken with more than a grain of salt...
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by plaetton: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
Richfella: Plaetton my good friend, I can see you've made a whole lot of progress from your prior 'dogmatic' atheistic stance. At least you now entertain the possibility of 'aliens' et al.

First you discover that religion is just B.S, then you become an atheist, then you discover spirituality.

A year from now, two years from now you will come back to your old posts and you'll smile smiley.

Regards.

Not quite. I was spiritual before i became an atheist. Atheism seems to be my final conclusion, unless, of course, god can show himself, not in my dreams, but UN real life with eyewitnesses.
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by plaetton: 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
It is obvious to me that spiritual phenomena are simply higher levels of physics that are little understood at the moment.
Anytime we make an important discovery of how something works, we remove it from the realms of mystery and supernatural. That is exactly how we have come thus far in scientific and technological development.

Only science can and will in times answer all the questions of existence.
Religion has failed woefully in that regard.
Philosophy has tried, but no good enough, though it still serves to temper our minds.
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
plaetton:

Not quite. I was spiritual before i became an atheist. Atheism seems to be my final conclusion, unless, of course, god can show himself, not in my dreams, but UN real life with eyewitnesses.

Lol, if you are waiting to see a man dressed in pants and a shirt...you might have to wait a really really long time smiley.

'God' is all around you, everywhere, everyday. You just don't see him yet.

I also sense a background anger in you. You are angry that you've been deceived all these years. That people you 'trusted' had scared the fvcking shít out of you by threatening you with hell-fire, damnation and stuff.

And that now that you have seen all they do as B.S, they now think you're an 'foolísh' atheist (Plato's Allegory of The Cave comes to mind grin).

Just keep going in the direction you're already going. I humbly recommend The RA Material (Law of One) - since you now entertain the possible idea of higher evolved extra-terrestrials.

Keep going in the direction you are. A lot of things will begin to resonate with you - a form of order will seemingly emerge from all this chaos...and you'll see that there really a seamless tapestry through all these seemingly conflicting stuff; religion, science, etc.

Don't worry sha.

I'll leave you with this (by Wallace Wattles):

Original Substance moves according to its thoughts; every form and process you see in nature is the visible expression of a thought in Original Substance.

As the Formless Stuff thinks of a form, it takes that form; as it thinks of a motion, it makes that motion. That is the way all things were created.

We live in a thought world, which is part of a thought universe. The thought of a moving universe extended throughout Formless Substance, and the Thinking Stuff moving according to that thought, took the form of systems of planets, and maintains that form.

Thinking Substance takes the form of its thought, and moves according to the thought. Holding the idea of a circling system of suns and worlds, it takes the form of these bodies, and moves them as it thinks.

Thinking the form of a slow-growing oak tree, it moves accordingly, and produces the tree, though centuries may be required to do the work.
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by plaetton: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
^^^
Thanks for the insight.
But frankly speaking , my burning anger against religion is not about myself. Living as we are in Nigeria, it is not possible to ignore religion, no matter how much I wish. One cannot sit quietly in a mud pool waring silky white robes.
Religion is causing far too much problems and doing permanent lobetter damages to the African mind.
Therefore, one feels a compelling need to loudly repudiate and shame the basic uunderpinnings of religious beliefs.
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by Judas2013: 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
biafranqueen: Where can
I read more add links please

I have the book. But this will give you a basic info

http://www.halexandria.org/dward184.htm
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by Judas2013: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
plaetton:

Good questions my friend. I am glad that you have an open mind.
First, there are tonnes of evidence, both written, archeological and monuments pointing the existence of pre-historic civilization on earth.
In archeological parlance, there are what they call OOPARTS(Out of place artifacts). These are artifacts or peices of advanced technology that did not fit in with the historical periods that they were found.
There have been excavations of giants, there are buildings and monuments whose material and construction techniques could not have been possible with the tools and knowledge of the times.
There are too many to list one by one.

For starters, begin with the bible.
The bible says that sons of the gods saw the daughters of men, liked what they saw, came down from heaven and interbred with the daughters of men to beget human giants as the hybrid off springs.
The bible says that god took moses on an eagles wing and showed him the spherical shape of the earth.
The bible says that the mountains quaked and billowed with smoke when the glory(actual word is Kabod) of the lord descended upon the mountain.
The bible says that yahweh led the children of Israel by a pillar of smoke in the day , and by a pillar of fire by night.
Now, ask yourself, what gives off a pillar or trail of smoke by day and a trail of fire by night?
A rocket ship of course!

The bible says that Enoch was taken from earth on a chariot of fire. Same goes for Elisha.
Ezekeil saw and interacted with being who came out from a flying machine with wheels.
The gods believed that mankind, then led by Nimrod was capable and was trying to build tower(a shem) a highward firestone, as the sumerians described it.

Jacob supposedly saw a group of angels climbing a stairway to heaven( More like boarding a spaceship).
And the list goes on.

The bible also tells us that Yahweh was bitter, jealous and possibly scared of other gods.

There is growing scientific evidence that Mars may have been brimming with intelligent life as recent as 3 million years ago.

We do not know where and when the first life in the universe started. It could have evolved in another galaxie billions of light years from earth. The earth could have been seeded by lifeforms from mars, other near or far off planets in our milkyway galaxie. Life, wherever it may have started, would have evolve in much the same way that we think that biological life evolved on earth.

It is obvious that ancient humans had contacts with these gods. The contact with these being formed the basis of all religions of antiquity.

Now we dont know when exactly and why they left earth. But it is safe to speculate that they probably agreed amongst themselves to leave the earth for the humans to chart their own destiny. It is possible that they quarantined the earth from further outside interference and have been successfully enforcing it.

I believe that the modern Ets and Ufos are perhaps under strict rules to observe but not interfere in human affairs.

First, there are no miracles in churches. Tell me what miracle you have personally witnessed in a church.
Evangelical fraudsters are circus clowns and performers. They are snake oil salesmen who are only out create, fear, create the illusions of remedies, and then pick your pockets.
Do you have a sibling, a parent or a close friend, whose sight was miraculously restored in a church after years of blindness? I am sure the answer is no.
Think about it, if you had the power to heal like jesus supposedly did, would you stage a circus show in a church or would you head straight to the nearest hospital to empty all the hospital beds?
A traditional herbalist using herbs to heal is perfectly natural.
A modern name for what you call being possessed is Psychosis. It is a form of mental illness. Nothing more.
Have you seen anyone who was possessed and who did not need psychiatric care?

Prophets, pastor, imams, etc are all fraudsters. Their fake visiions are the central part of rackets. It is part of the act. They are actors.
They have feign supernatural in order to easily make you more vulnerable to fraudulent money-grabbing schemes.

If god was directing the affairs of these circus clowns like Tb Joshua, Adeboye, Oyaks, Oyadepo, etc, we would expect something good and generally beneficial to come out from these guys. Naaaaa.
Infact, if god, any god for that matter was in charge of religion, then all the good things of life like good heath care, disease fighting drugs, cheap , abundant and clean energy, great scientific innovations, etc, that modern humans enjoy today would have, as a matter of necessity , sprung out from pulpits and church alters.

Noooooo.
The only lasting legacies we ever see from the pulpits and alters of religious houses have been conflicts, fear mongering and emotional blackmail, intolerance and economic exploitation.

And everything you said is actually backed up by the bible. Yet people read and do not understand.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by MrTroll(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
italo:

Science also produced guns, bombs, chemical weapons, dangerous radiation, depletion of the ozone layer causing global warming etc.
of course you're right. People have also used scientific knowledge for evil too. But its undeniable that the better standards of living we have today are as a result of scientific knowledge.

The truth is, science is a result of man using God's gift to us to evaluate and understand the world he has given us.
science is a result of man using his brain, something most religions frown upon. No god involved.

Science as a gift from God can be used for good or bad...depending on whether we choose to do God's will with it or not.
science is not a gift from any god. Stop this nonsense!
When your god pokes his head through the clouds and tells it to us himself as he always did during the old testament times then we'll know. Stop speaking on his behalf!

Religion has also served to spread calmness, love, inclusion and the promise of eternal life with God if we live according to his will.
which calmness and love, pray tell? Is it the love of not being equally yoked with 'unbelievers'? Remember the dark ages?
As for your promises, well that's all they are, promises. How am i gonna hold them to it when I die and it happens that there was no heaven or hell to go to? Just me in my grave decaying... Post mortem fraud. Foolproof I say, dohohohoho! cheesy

Religion like science can be used for good or evil.
sadly, all religion ever seems to do is plunge the gullible folks deeper into the abyss of ignorance, superstitions, fear and false hopes.

Sadly, Satan in you will has not let you admit the good that religious people have done and the bad scientists have done.
dohohohohoho. Satan in me grin grin

Oh! Of course religious people do good too. Mind you some scientists are also religious but we are yet to have any invention that was done solely through spiritual power. Makes you wonder the use of religion...

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by MrTroll(m): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
musKeeto:

Heehehe..

Btw, trolling you and MMW was fun for a while.... cheesy
wink
angry
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by greatgenius: 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
plaetton: ^^^
Thanks for the insight.
But frankly speaking , my burning anger against religion is not about myself. Living as we are in Nigeria, it is not possible to ignore religion, no matter how much I wish. One cannot sit quietly in a mud pool waring silky white robes.
Religion is causing far too much problems and doing permanent lobetter damages to the African mind.
Therefore, one feels a compelling need to loudly repudiate and shame the basic uunderpinnings of religious beliefs.
the blind cannot lead the blind.. you are not going to make any progress if your idea of saving religious folks from their slumber of fallacious dogmas is to shame those beliefs.. there is a lot of things you still don't understand. but your on the right path. keep searching and going. you shall get there.. i suggest you read the book that @richfella recommended maybe for a start.
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by Opengates(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
enilove:
Let us "create" man in our image is not d same as let us "recreate" man in our image...

Replenish in the Merriam Webster dictionary means
"to fill with persons or animal ,to supply fully."

The above is definitions shows that "replenish" can also mean to "fill" as well as to "refill".

Let "us" make man in our image truly means God was communicating with someone. This can be explained in
Proverbs 8:22-36 KJV
The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. [23] I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. [24] When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. [25] Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: [26] While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. [27] When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth: [28] When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep: [29] When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth: [30] Then I was by him, as one brought up with him : and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; [31] Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men. [32] Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways. [33] Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not. [34] Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. [35] For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord . [36] But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

God was talking with the Lord Jesus Christ .

So,in what way did the Bible say God did not create man?

As time goes on,the foolishness of some people will manifest into making them to say that the set of chairs in their homes were not manufactured by any one .

Thank you, you are blessed. Ni ikehin ojo, a o maari orisirisi OLUKO EKE LATI IJOBA ORUN APADI, Obviously, this is one of such. BEWARE READERS!
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by plaetton: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2015

Guy,

Let me explain what I know to you. God did not beget Jesus as you are implying. They are different entities but unified in making decisions. God said this is my beloved son... meaning a son I can talk of and be proud of... Not necessarily someone I had sex before giving birth to... But someone that gives respect to my words that is why we here also say "Oh... he is my step-son" meaning I can give command to him and he obeys me.

God is not extra terrestrial...

"
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Extraterrestrial may refer to any object or being beyond (extra-) the planet Earth (terrestrial). It is derived from the Latin Root extra ("outside", "outwards"wink and terrestris ("earthly", "of or relating to the Earth"wink.
"

So God is not earthly at all... If you know maths or let us use programming well enough, you will understand inheritance in OO. Earth emanates from the handwork of God and God is not of relating to earth but earth related to him as an extension of part of His works.

Mind you, when God created His host of Angels (,which are not much documented in the bible but I believe it should be between the time he created the heavens and the earth), He gave them the power of choice with their powers he already deposited in them. The good lucifer decided to chose otherwise after being buffed up with pride, polluted some other guys and then rebelled against God Almighty and there was war in heaven, Lucifer lost his place and during that process.... please follow me.... during that process Man was created and then to replace Lucifer in solely the worship of God (Please find my attached image)
Satan thereafter went after Man in the garden after the fall because he has lost his place in worshiping God... standing in His presence and not his powers. Same thing applies if you are a pastor and then backslides, you still have your gifts to do whatever you want.
Note also that the great war did not involve God at all, so he was doing something else... doing what? the works of creation. Micheal and his angels were the ones fighting and not creating... oh... how i love this section of Nairaland...
So, God is not extraterrestrial as you think... because his root is not from earth. QED

I am Sorry, but this entire post, as an intended rebuttal, sounds quite stu. Pid.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by wiegraf: 3:36am On Sep 07, 2015
Davidylan deleted his account?

I thought we were having fun....

Or did he finally learn his lesson after a fhooking PHD (in Biology no less) and ~45000 posts on NL?

Is this some sort of wizardry? Is there really a god? Are these really 'end timez'?!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Global Great Earthquake (revelation 6:12) Is Coming! Rapture Is Imminent! / Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target / Hindu Talisman Spiritual Powers And Protections For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.