Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. (4817 Views)

Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) / God Did Not Create Man In His Image, We Created God In Our Image / God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by bolaino(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
Wow, I'm so loving this thread. I'm sEeing another side of plaethon, so plaethon believes in ETs, and he also believes in the Anunaki, cool, we share similar beliefs, and our beliefs are based on logical theories, theories more logical than moses roaming the sinai desert for forty years.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by plaetton: 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
bolaino: Wow, I'm so loving this thread. I'm sEeing another side of plaethon, so plaethon believes in ETs, and he also believes in the Anunaki, cool, we share similar beliefs, and our beliefs are based on logical theories, theories more logical than moses roaming the sinai desert for forty years.
I actually think it's illogical not to accept there are civilizations outside our planet.I particularly think its weird to believe that god lives in heaven with his son and his angels , but at the same time dismiss the idea that yahweh, Baal, ashera, and all the ancient gods of antiquity were probably ETs.
Everything we know points that great possibility.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by PastorKun(m): 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
plaetton:
I actually think it's illogical not to accept there are civilizations outside our planet.I particularly think its weird to believe that god lives in heaven with his son and his angels , but at the same time dismiss the idea that yahweh, Baal, ashera, and all the ancient gods of antiquity were probably ETs.
Everything we know points that great possibility.

^^^
You believe all this and you still call yourself an atheist
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by Judas2013: 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
plaetton: The religiously suffused mind is an intriguing piece of work.
It is a mishmash of contradictions, miraculously existing in the sweet bliss of ignorance. a an belief system that contradicts itself.

A religious mind believes that there is a one and only god, and yet that god is saying " come let us" many times in the bible. They say he was talking to Jesus. Ha ha ha. But the bible never said so. And even if he was,having a son means that you are more than one. Having a son also logically implies that one has to have a wife or a female consort, in other words, a family. Not so?
So from one and only god, we now may have a one and only family. And where there is one family, there must of course be a previous family, inlaws,extended family, etc. not so?

Again, the religious mind believes that god lives in heaven. But where is heaven? Heaven is beyond the sky, so heaven is definitely beyond our earth. Therefore, heaven is another world, near or very far beyond our earth.
Therefore, it follows that if god and his army of angels live in heaven, then god and his clan are Extra-terrestial beings. Extraterrestial means beyond our earth.

So, can my christian friends accept that god is an extra terrestial? Probably not.
Cognitive desonance!.

My religious friends believe that there is a one and only god, yet god has a host(army) of angels living with him in heaven.
Infact, we are told that there was discontent and rebellion by another faction against god's rule in heaven.
And that a great war was fought in heaven, reaching the earth as the rebels were eventually defeated and had to retreat to the earth. wow!.
Can you connect the dots?
Does this not sound like an advanced civilization at war with itself? For the rebels to have been defeated, advanced weaponry must have been used. That is obvious. You cannot defeat your enemies in battle without a large army and a superior advanced weaponry.

Another contradiction that stares the religious mind in the face is the fact the leaders of the rebellion, lucifer, satan , or whatever you call them are still roaming free on earth to torment, haunt and sabotage the good works of the gracious god. If this is true, it only means that Lucifer/ satan is just another powerful god with his clan and armies. Do you agree?

I am not pulling these out of my bottom. No, these are from the bible.
Yet the average religious mind cannot accept that god, the gods,angels ,lucifer and all the armies are/were definitely not native to the earth, and therefore were extra-terrestials.

You nailed it! Perfect explanation to the bible god mystery . They drove spaceship around the earth those days imao! Moses had contacts with extre terrestrials definitely!
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by Judas2013: 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
ledafaze:

Guy,

Let me explain what I know to you. God did not beget Jesus as you are implying. They are different entities but unified in making decisions. God said this is my beloved son... meaning a son I can talk of and be proud of... Not necessarily someone I had sex before giving birth to... But someone that gives respect to my words that is why we here also say "Oh... he is my step-son" meaning I can give command to him and he obeys me.

God is not extra terrestrial...

"
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Extraterrestrial may refer to any object or being beyond (extra-) the planet Earth (terrestrial). It is derived from the Latin Root extra ("outside", "outwards"wink and terrestris ("earthly", "of or relating to the Earth"wink.
"

So God is not earthly at all... If you know maths or let us use programming well enough, you will understand inheritance in OO. Earth emanates from the handwork of God and God is not of relating to earth but earth related to him as an extension of part of His works.

Mind you, when God created His host of Angels (,which are not much documented in the bible but I believe it should be between the time he created the heavens and the earth), He gave them the power of choice with their powers he already deposited in them. The good lucifer decided to chose otherwise after being buffed up with pride, polluted some other guys and then rebelled against God Almighty and there was war in heaven, Lucifer lost his place and during that process.... please follow me.... during that process Man was created and then to replace Lucifer in solely the worship of God (Please find my attached image)
Satan thereafter went after Man in the garden after the fall because he has lost his place in worshiping God... standing in His presence and not his powers. Same thing applies if you are a pastor and then backslides, you still have your gifts to do whatever you want.
Note also that the great war did not involve God at all, so he was doing something else... doing what? the works of creation. Micheal and his angels were the ones fighting and not creating... oh... how i love this section of Nairaland...
So, God is not extraterrestrial as you think... because his root is not from earth. QED

If god is not from this planet the he is an extra terrestrial. Look up the meaning of extra terrestrial before you say what you do not know.

Moreover it is not god but gods, millions of them! A race of beings from a planet fighting another race from another planet over the control of planet earth. That is what it seemed. You christians are losing the plot. It's the the truth came out!

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by plaetton: 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
Pastor Kun:

^^^
You believe all this and you still call yourself an atheist
I do not believe them. I don't like the word believe.
Rather, I accept them as being very very plausible because it has historical, archeological and scientific underpinnings.

It does not in any way contradict my atheistic worldview. It supports it.
The gods of religion were most likely ETs from other worlds that in ancient past, colonized our planet.
They most likely evolved millions of years ahead of us in their own worlds or heavens.
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by druid06(m): 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ok, here's a spoiler from me and I would be grateful if you give me a reply with conclusive evidence with my questions below because I want to BELIEVE.

Truth be told I'm on hanging on a thread in regards to religion because of the things I see people do for their faith and it's very sad. I have a half mind believe in extraterrestrials but I don't have enough facts.

So let's assume we're not alone and there were extraterrestrial and more advance intelligent being residing somewhere in this universe/galaxy or even here on earth as you've assumed/agreed. They first occupied earth and a war broke out between the good and the evil and earth's inhabitants were anihilated so they said to themselves, let's replenish earth. Let's genetically engineer neatherthals to be more intelligent and sophisticated as they were so that they could provide and protect themselves.

So they did and successfully created homo sapiens ( the thinking man ) from our predecessors. I agree with you on the theory about our speedy transformation through evolution as evolution is a very long process and out of nowhere, we got this smart and intelligent in a very short period of time. There must have been an external force to have made this happen if not someone very intelligent intefered and manipulate our genes.

So it is to my knowledge that you accepted that there were intelligent beings before us but my the question I pose to you is why has there not been any evidence showing that earth was firstly inhabited by intelligent beings. If truly there had once been an inhabitance of a more advance civilization on earth why has not been evidence such as actifacts and other archealogical evidence to show that we were once inhabited since we've even recovered bones relating to animals who had lived millions of years ago.

Another question on my mind is about the origin of this intelligent beings ( Aliens ). Who created them? Where did they emerge from? What planet do they inhabit, are they still amongst us and if truly they were our "creators" why haven't they appeared to us, giving us signs and warnings and how to live our lives. Why did they all just suddenly vanished without a trace if truly they existed and where the engineers of what we are today.

If they was no God/gods are you claimed but only intelligent beings, how come there are miracles in churches today. How do you explain a pastor restoring sight to a blind man? How do you explain a traditional herbalist using his herbs and what not for healing. How come people are posessed? How come do prophets, pastors, imams, alfas, traditional worshippers see visions? How is that possible if there is no GOD/gods?

Kindly explain my afforementioned questions and if you theory is plausible enough, I would drop my faith and become and atheist.

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by biafranqueen: 1:42am On Aug 20, 2013
Judas2013:

If god is not from this planet the he is an extra terrestrial. Look up the meaning of extra terrestrial before you say what you do not know.

Moreover it is not god but gods, millions of them! A race of beings from a planet fighting another race from another planet over the control of planet earth. That is what it seemed. You christians are losing the plot. It's the the truth came out!

I have been asking people when God said male and females are made in his image what does that mean to them Gen 1 :26-27 I am ignored I will start a new thread and would like your comment thanks cheesy
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by plaetton: 5:37am On Aug 20, 2013
druid06: Ok,
So it is to my knowledge that you accepted that there were intelligent beings before us but my the question I pose to you is why has there not been any evidence showing that earth was firstly inhabited by intelligent beings. If truly there had once been an inhabitance of a more advance civilization on earth why has not been evidence such as actifacts and other archealogical evidence to show that we were once inhabited since we've even recovered bones relating to animals who had lived millions of years ago.

Good questions my friend. I am glad that you have an open mind.
First, there are tonnes of evidence, both written, archeological and monuments pointing the existence of pre-historic civilization on earth.
In archeological parlance, there are what they call OOPARTS(Out of place artifacts). These are artifacts or peices of advanced technology that did not fit in with the historical periods that they were found.
There have been excavations of giants, there are buildings and monuments whose material and construction techniques could not have been possible with the tools and knowledge of the times.
There are too many to list one by one.

For starters, begin with the bible.
The bible says that sons of the gods saw the daughters of men, liked what they saw, came down from heaven and interbred with the daughters of men to beget human giants as the hybrid off springs.
The bible says that god took moses on an eagles wing and showed him the spherical shape of the earth.
The bible says that the mountains quaked and billowed with smoke when the glory(actual word is Kabod) of the lord descended upon the mountain.
The bible says that yahweh led the children of Israel by a pillar of smoke in the day , and by a pillar of fire by night.
Now, ask yourself, what gives off a pillar or trail of smoke by day and a trail of fire by night?
A rocket ship of course!

The bible says that Enoch was taken from earth on a chariot of fire. Same goes for Elisha.
Ezekeil saw and interacted with being who came out from a flying machine with wheels.
The gods believed that mankind, then led by Nimrod was capable and was trying to build tower(a shem) a highward firestone, as the sumerians described it.

Jacob supposedly saw a group of angels climbing a stairway to heaven( More like boarding a spaceship).
And the list goes on.

The bible also tells us that Yahweh was bitter, jealous and possibly scared of other gods.

There is growing scientific evidence that Mars may have been brimming with intelligent life as recent as 3 million years ago.

druid06:
Another question on my mind is about the origin of this intelligent beings ( Aliens ). Who created them? Where did they emerge from? What planet do they inhabit, are they still amongst us and if truly they were our "creators" why haven't they appeared to us, giving us signs and warnings and how to live our lives. Why did they all just suddenly vanished without a trace if truly they existed and where the engineers of what we are today.

We do not know where and when the first life in the universe started. It could have evolved in another galaxie billions of light years from earth. The earth could have been seeded by lifeforms from mars, other near or far off planets in our milkyway galaxie. Life, wherever it may have started, would have evolve in much the same way that we think that biological life evolved on earth.

It is obvious that ancient humans had contacts with these gods. The contact with these being formed the basis of all religions of antiquity.

Now we dont know when exactly and why they left earth. But it is safe to speculate that they probably agreed amongst themselves to leave the earth for the humans to chart their own destiny. It is possible that they quarantined the earth from further outside interference and have been successfully enforcing it.

I believe that the modern Ets and Ufos are perhaps under strict rules to observe but not interfere in human affairs.

druid06:
If they was no God/gods are you claimed but only intelligent beings, how come there are miracles in churches today. How do you explain a pastor restoring sight to a blind man? How do you explain a traditional herbalist using his herbs and what not for healing. How come people are posessed? How come do prophets, pastors, imams, alfas, traditional worshippers see visions? How is that possible if there is no GOD/gods?

First, there are no miracles in churches. Tell me what miracle you have personally witnessed in a church.
Evangelical fraudsters are circus clowns and performers. They are snake oil salesmen who are only out create, fear, create the illusions of remedies, and then pick your pockets.
Do you have a sibling, a parent or a close friend, whose sight was miraculously restored in a church after years of blindness? I am sure the answer is no.
Think about it, if you had the power to heal like jesus supposedly did, would you stage a circus show in a church or would you head straight to the nearest hospital to empty all the hospital beds?
A traditional herbalist using herbs to heal is perfectly natural.
A modern name for what you call being possessed is Psychosis. It is a form of mental illness. Nothing more.
Have you seen anyone who was possessed and who did not need psychiatric care?

Prophets, pastor, imams, etc are all fraudsters. Their fake visiions are the central part of rackets. It is part of the act. They are actors.
They have feign supernatural in order to easily make you more vulnerable to fraudulent money-grabbing schemes.

If god was directing the affairs of these circus clowns like Tb Joshua, Adeboye, Oyaks, Oyadepo, etc, we would expect something good and generally beneficial to come out from these guys. Naaaaa.
Infact, if god, any god for that matter was in charge of religion, then all the good things of life like good heath care, disease fighting drugs, cheap , abundant and clean energy, great scientific innovations, etc, that modern humans enjoy today would have, as a matter of necessity , sprung out from pulpits and church alters.

Noooooo.
The only lasting legacies we ever see from the pulpits and alters of religious houses have been conflicts, fear mongering and emotional blackmail, intolerance and economic exploitation.

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 20, 2013
Plaetton is still here creating meaningless tomes about a "god" he supposedly doesnt think exists? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 20, 2013
So you better see the bible account as historical not myth. the genesis account is an allegory of something. though some parts cannot be understood literally, but not that adam and eve and their sin are allegory, no.
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 20, 2013
so the genesis account is not a myth. it is historical.
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by nnofaith: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2013
Judas2013:

You nailed it! Perfect explanation to the bible god mystery . They drove spaceship around the earth those days imao! Moses had contacts with extre terrestrials definitely!
Lol! why are they not driving it around now?! why have we not heard from them since?!

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by Judas2013: 10:41am On Aug 20, 2013
biafranqueen: I have been asking people when God said male and females are made in his image what does that mean to them Gen 1 :26-27 I am ignored I will start a new thread and would like your comment thanks cheesy

Starting a new thread on it will definitely be nice. The ancient men were androgenous( they processed both male and female features) . The story of ENKHI( yahweh) and ENLIL(lucifer) according to the Sumerian tablet stated that the humanoids on the planet had both male sex organs,which was alo the attributes of the gods( extra terrestrials)

Enlil( god of the bible) was a control freak. He wanted the humans to remain his gold minding slave,so he conspired with his fellow scientists to create humans with on sex organs( male or female) by manipulating thir DNA. He placed his new specimens in an artificial garden and succeeded in annihilating the other ones.

ENKHI ( lucifer,satan) otherwise called the serpent secretly planted the correct DNA into the new humans created( otherwise called the forbidden tree of knowledge) the tree of knowledge is only a code used to symbolise the action Enkhi took. ENKHI is the true friend of humans. He did that so that humans will be able to activate the DNA in future and realise that they were equal to the Gods. This is why secret societies,esoteric knowledge are being preached against by the church. Indeed lucifer is the good guy. He has done nothing wrong to humans like the bible good did. If anyone's got a proof,they can bring it on!

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by Judas2013: 10:45am On Aug 20, 2013
nnofaith: Lol! why are they not driving it around now?! why have we not heard from them since?!

Because you look and do not see. There have been many sightings of them around the world especially in Brazil,U.S,UK,even in Nigeria. Take a look at the link below

http://www.nigeria-ufo.com/ufo/ufo_witnesses_in_nigeria.htm
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by plaetton: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
davidylan: Plaetton is still here creating meaningless tomes about a "god" he supposedly doesnt think exists? cheesy

I also know that you also do not believe in this god, despite your pretences.
We have s welcome mat already prepared for you when you get the courage to finally cross over to the side of reason and freedom.

I wish you luck brother in exile.
The voice of reason beckons

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
biafranqueen: I have been asking people when God said male and females are made in his image what does that mean to them Gen 1 :26-27 I am ignored I will start a new thread and would like your comment thanks cheesy

It means that we a created with the ability to reflect God's qualities like love, kindness, graciousness, patience, etc.
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by plaetton: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
JMAN05:

It means that we a created with the ability to reflect God's qualities like love, kindness, graciousness, patience, etc.
Lies.
The Christian god has neither of the aforementioned qualities.
Read your bible man.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
plaetton:
Lies.
The Christian god has neither of the aforementioned qualities.
Read your bible man.

If i show you in the bible, will you believe?
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by Judas2013: 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
JMAN05:

Yes God quality which is pure love. But mind you,God is not an individual but a spiritual state a being can reach.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by Judas2013: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
JMAN05:

If i show you in the bible, will you believe?

Show us please!
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
Judas2013:

Show us please!

gracious (exd 34:6), kindness (rev 15:4), patience 2pet. 3:9. you should know love. though its not all.
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by Judas2013: 12:47am On Aug 21, 2013
JMAN05:

gracious (exd 34:6), kindness (rev 15:4), patience 2pet. 3:9. you should know love. though its not all.

and how about this

Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. You God wasnt perfect after all
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by plaetton: 3:15am On Aug 21, 2013
JMAN05:

Writing about love, kindness, and patience of god is not the same as seeing or witnessing the same qualities.
You only succeeded in showing us where the biblical scribes were extolling these attributes.
You did not show where or when these attributes were manifested then or even now.

For example: Many have professional sycophants and bottom kissers have, over the years, written volumes extolling the sincere and committed qualities of Babangida, even though Nigeria's recent history clearly shows otherwise.

Same thing with your sky daddy yahweh.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7, KJV)

Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? (Amos 3:6, KJV)

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by wiegraf: 4:46am On Aug 21, 2013
Op, I give you; Dragons

Keynote; showed up in different cultures, not necessarily related

wiki:

A dragon is a legendary creature, typically with serpentine or reptilian traits, that features in the myths of many cultures. There are two distinct cultural traditions of dragons: the European dragon, derived from European folk traditions and ultimately related to Greek and Middle Eastern mythologies, and the Chinese dragon, with counterparts in Japan, Korea and other East Asian countries.[1]

The two traditions may have evolved separately, but have influenced each other to a certain extent, particularly with the cross-cultural contact of recent centuries. The English word "dragon" derives from Greek δράκων (drákōn), "dragon, serpent of huge size, water-snake".[2]

Yet obvious similarities evolved.

wiki:

Although dragons occur in many legends around the world, different cultures have varying stories about monsters that have been grouped together under the dragon label. Some dragons are said to breathe fire or to be poisonous, such as in the Old English poem Beowulf.[4] They are commonly portrayed as serpentine or reptilian, hatching from eggs and possessing typically scaly or feathered bodies. They are sometimes portrayed as hoarding treasure. Some myths portray them with a row of dorsal spines. European dragons are more often winged, while Chinese dragons resemble large snakes. Dragons can have a variable number of legs: none, two, four, or more when it comes to early European literature.

Dragons are often held to have major spiritual significance in various religions and cultures around the world. In many Asian cultures dragons were, and in some cultures still are, revered as representative of the primal forces of nature, religion and the universe. They are associated with wisdom—often said to be wiser than humans—and longevity. They are commonly said to possess some form of magic or other supernatural power, and are often associated with wells, rain, and rivers. In some cultures, they are also said to be capable of human speech. In some traditions dragons are said to have taught humans to talk.

Narratives about dragons often involve them being killed by a hero. This topos can be traced to the Chaoskampf of the mythology of the Ancient Near East (e.g. Hadad vs. Yam, Marduk vs. Tiamat, Teshub vs. Illuyanka, etc.; the Biblical Leviathan presumably reflects a corresponding opponent of an early version of Yahweh). The motif is continued in Greek Apollo, and the early Christian narratives about Archangel Michael and Saint George. The slaying of Vrtra by Indra in the Rigveda also belongs in this category. The theme survives into medieval legend and folklore, with dragon slayers such as Beowulf, Sigurd, Tristan, Margaret the Virgin, Heinrich von Winkelried, Dobrynya Nikitich, Skuba Dratewka/Krakus. In Biblical myth, the archetype is alluded to in the descendants of Adam crushing the head of the Serpent, and in Christian mythology, this was interpreted as corresponding to Christ as the "New Adam" crushing the Devil.

The blood of a slain dragon is depicted as either beneficent or as poisonous in medieval legend and literary fiction. In German legend, dragon blood has the power to render invincible skin or armor bathed in it, as is the case with Siegfried's skin or Ortnit's armor. In the Slavic myth, the Earth refuses it as it is so vile that Mother Earth wishes not to have it within her womb, and it remains above ground for all eternity. The blood of the dragon in Beowulf has acidic qualities, allowing it to seep through iron. Heinrich von Winkelried dies after the blood of the dragon slain by him accidentally drips on him.

The bolded are just to highlight how they inevitably became associated with various (sometimes complex) universal themes, usually associated with power (or fear) due to their nature.

My point for the most part is this

wiki:

In the book An Instinct for Dragons[31] anthropologist David E. Jones suggests a hypothesis that humans just like monkeys have inherited instinctive reactions to snakes, large cats and birds of prey. Dragons have features that are combinations of these three. An instinctive fear for these three would explain why dragons with similar features occur in stories from independent cultures on all continents.

Same sort of thing could be at work here, with humanity just having a propensity to dream up bombastic gods that show up in heavenly chariots, raze whole towns, etc. It's simply boss, associated with power, etc. Not to mention, like you state, many of these myths are borrowed, more or else aggregations of memes that simply captured the primitive mind.

Obvious flaw with this thinking is dragons are indeed inspired by real life reptiles (usually ie, when not borrowed), eg large crocodiles. However, considering the anthropic principle, man's ability to abstract etc, man is likely to dream up gods (especially when ignorant). Even if not by himself society would conspire to form one or the other for various reasons, and after that happens the next 'logical' step would be to dress them up as awesome, fantastical beings. Enter the surreal, fabulous, omnixx.x and other similar nonsense.

As for evolutionary gaps, that probably needs more exploration. There are these to consider for instance

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuated_equilibrium
http://www.leeds.ac.uk/news/article/3387/environmental_change_triggers_rapid_evolution
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peppered_moth_evolution

I would imagine a combo of various phenomena could explain the gaps, not necessarily alien intervention. The devil lies, of course, in the details, and I'm not qualified to discuss those (and time, sort of...).

Again, all this is work in progress as far as science is concerned, certainly not anything final yet. Regardless they remain feasible, solid options as well.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by biafranqueen: 6:17am On Aug 21, 2013
Judas2013:

Yes God quality which is pure love. But mind you,God is not an individual but a spiritual state a being can reach.
can you start a new thread about all this
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by biafranqueen: 6:18am On Aug 21, 2013
Judas2013:

Starting a new thread on it will definitely be nice. The ancient men were androgenous( they processed both male and female features) . The story of ENKHI( yahweh) and ENLIL(lucifer) according to the Sumerian tablet stated that the humanoids on the planet had both male sex organs,which was alo the attributes of the gods( extra terrestrials)

Enlil( god of the bible) was a control freak. He wanted the humans to remain his gold minding slave,so he conspired with his fellow scientists to create humans with on sex organs( male or female) by manipulating thir DNA. He placed his new specimens in an artificial garden and succeeded in annihilating the other ones.

ENKHI ( lucifer,satan) otherwise called the serpent secretly planted the correct DNA into the new humans created( otherwise called the forbidden tree of knowledge) the tree of knowledge is only a code used to symbolise the action Enkhi took. ENKHI is the true friend of humans. He did that so that humans will be able to activate the DNA in future and realise that they were equal to the Gods. This is why secret societies,esoteric knowledge are being preached against by the church. Indeed lucifer is the good guy. He has done nothing wrong to humans like the bible good did. If anyone's got a proof,they can bring it on!

Where can
I read more add links please
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by biafranqueen: 6:28am On Aug 21, 2013
plaetton:

Writing about love, kindness, and patience of god is not the same as seeing or witnessing the same qualities.
You only succeeded in showing us where the biblical scribes were extolling these attributes.
You did not show where or when these attributes were manifested then or even now.

For example: Many have professional sycophants and bottom kissers have, over the years, written volumes extolling the sincere and committed qualities of Babangida, even though Nigeria's recent history clearly shows otherwise.

Same thing with your sky daddy yahweh.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7, KJV)

Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? (Amos 3:6, KJV)
So what will happen in the end will all the aliens come down to have a War of the World what does all this have to do with us. What are they really fighting for in this polluted over populated planet. what do they want with a bunch of ignorant humans!
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 21, 2013
Judas2013:

and how about this

Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. You God wasnt perfect after all

ya. we are humans. at times we like people whom we finally turn to hate because of a life they chose to live. that was true of Esau, he despised spiritual things.

True God foresaw that the older will serve the younger, however this does not mean hatred, but his despising sacred things led to his receiving God's disfavor.
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2013
[quote author=plaetton]

<<Writing about love, kindness, and patience of god is not the same as seeing or witnessing the same qualities.
You only succeeded in showing us where the biblical scribes were extolling these attributes.>>

that you are alive today shows patience, love and graciousness at the same time, just like it happened to the ancient israelites when they were in captivity.

it was act o loving kindness that we become saved.

<<You did not show where or when these attributes were manifested then or even now.>>

those things are filled in the bible. needless of writing them.

<<For example: Many have professional sycophants and bottom kissers have, over the years, written volumes extolling the sincere and committed qualities of Babangida, even though Nigeria's recent history clearly shows otherwise.

Same thing with your sky daddy yahweh.>>

the above can help. do you need more?

<<I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7, KJV)>>

not that He created moral evil, but that He brings calamity for those who go against His word. evil came out of disobedience.

<<Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? [b]shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? (Amos 3:6, >>

ya, God brings calamity when people refuse to heed His commands. but he first gives warning to people. verse 7.
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by italo: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2013
Funny thing is, he has provided for us, no concrete evidence for all he has said.

He just BELIEVES the words of men.

It turns out that even Atheists live by FAITH.

davidylan: Plaetton is still here creating meaningless tomes about a "god" he supposedly doesnt think exists? cheesy
Re: Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. by turnstoner(m): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2013
plaetton:

I also know that you also do not believe in this god, despite your pretences.
We have s welcome mat already prepared for you when you get the courage to finally cross over to the side of reason and freedom.

I wish you luck brother in exile.
The voice of reason beckons

C'mon, @davidylan,

is that right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? / >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? / What You Should Do When You Are Persecuted For Christ's Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.