Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex (46365 Views)

Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu & Angelo Kissing On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by CyberJuggernaut(m): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
marialucia: Team beverely

May shango break your left leg.

Team Melvin

1 Like

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by CyberJuggernaut(m): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
remsonik: Hello everyone, I have tops,envelope clutch bags,shoes and trendy sandals for sale.call me if interested,plus they are cheap and affordable 08132617478 or mail me refolabi@yahoo.com

Really? Ok. I'll contact you.
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Forwetinnah: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
His Mum or his GF Candice..this is the same person who said his mum knows nothing about BBA and doesn't know where he is, why did he have to make that promise to her then? A 37 years Old grown telling stupid lies on TV, tryin to Vindicate himself so his GF would take him back. No be him fault..na Beverly wey dey set nyash for am even when him no want I blame.

2 Likes

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
Black Peni5: I'm not happy with the way South-Western Nigerian babes represent Nigeria in BBA.

First it was Goldie crying her eyes out for an Ugly guy, now Bev bleeping another Ugly guy.

Na wa o.
Beverly Ada Osu is from delta state,so far goldie is the only south-western babe that has represented nigeria in bba.

2 Likes

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Collinsony: 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
BEVERLY IS A GHOST... WHEN YOU LOOK AT HER VERY WELL YOU WILL REALIZE SHE HAS A FONG....
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by abouqi(f): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
raphroye:
ask google
Better still, ther are Mr and Mrs Umokrokrokrooooooo grin grin
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by entadaplace: 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
BabyLi: Who brought this fake news to the front page. Op stop feeding people with lies. I watched the show last 9t . Angelo said she wanted it to happen after over one month they knew each other. But he didn't want to do it on TV b/c of the promise he made to his mother. He also said it's not like he too does not want it but he had to keep to d promise he made to his mother. If you hate Beverly so much don't take it out on her by spreading cheap lies. Go and get busy with your life.

Fake news u listened because you wanted to listen, i listen because i wanted to report it, which means i was far more patient. If you ave a chance, Listen again. and yes, talk with more sense, or rather use use brain next time you wanna talk.
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by tintingz(m): 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
For wetin nah?:
His Mum or his GF Candice..this is the same person who said his mum knows nothing about BBA and doesn't know where he is, why did he have to make that promise to her then? A 37 years Old grown telling stupid lies on TV, tryin to Vindicate himself so his GF would take him back. No be him fault.. na Beverly wey dey set nyash for am even when him no want I blame.
Lmao! Your moniker is funny "for wetin nah" your post sef is funny grin
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by nikkyshyne(f): 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
entadaplace:
Fake news u listened because you wanted to listen, i listen because i wanted to report it, which means i was far more patient. If you ave a chance, Listen again. and yes, talk with more sense, or rather use use brain next time you wanna talk.
Op, touch yourself. You must be running temperature. You heard what you wanted to hear and not what Angelo really said.

Besides, why did the mod bring this false info to the front page
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
You all are calling Beverly a B!tch eh?
Well, that B!tch is about to get paid while your unemployed asses will still be analyzing shyt on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by sanmikx(m): 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
Madam Abeg Give Me 2 Gala And 1 Pepsi...
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by tintingz(m): 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
sexytabhi:
Beverly Ada Osu is from delta state,so far goldie is the only south-western babe that has represented nigeria in bba.
You minding that 'mumu'

Infact Goldie never had any sexx with that frogy eye prezzo
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by madjune(m): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
ALL NA WASH. WHY HE NO REFUSE THE 1ST SEX?

1 Like

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by entadaplace: 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
nikkyshyne: Op, touch yourself. You must be running temperature. You heard what you wanted to hear and not what Angelo really said.

Besides, why did the mod bring this false info to the front page

You think i would want to make some cheap name from this facts. check out i website i am one of the very few that didnt report on beverly's bathtub sex. simply because i do not believe in cheap popularity and more so she has her life to live. I am reporting what Angelo said. and at this point i will like to shake off all negative energy, report yours. OK?
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Dolakinz(m): 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
@op. I wont say u r a fool, but if 2 or 3 say so,then i wont dispute that u r a fool. What angelo said was this 'SHE WANTED ME TO DO IT, BUT I DIDNT, I DONT WANT TO EMBARASS MY COUNTRY, MOTHER,and myself. I.k d host even asked him weda he was talkin about 'praying' .Wia d hell did he say 'MORE'. U pple lyk 2 disgrace odas. There is also a tread above about Melvin, d oda nigerian rep. 'When he said his bed is large' does dis connote he is talkin abt sex. And odas spinning trash about d show are just clueless. Stop hearing 'hear says' . Try and watch it b4 commenting.

1 Like

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by AnnNini(f): 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
entadaplace:

I see how wise you are. What have i said wrong in what i said above. If you watched the programme, Kindly tell me what i said wrong.

that was not what he said.pls get your information right.
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by victorazy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ghydyon: Who is she and he?

Ajuju
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Flygerian1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
And na dem go pretend pass lyk say sex no dey swyt dem at all undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by chesimeg: 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
so you promise your mum u wount do such,but u did it na..so y running frm it again....
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by jamesbro(m): 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
fools
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by touchmeder: 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
whether they had sex in the tub or under the sheets, i will never know nor do i care
but one thing is for sure, if you read body language very well,
you will see bev used to push herself on this boy
the kissing and all. just watch her, she wanted it soooooooooooooooo bad.
if he kissed her and backed out she will stretch her neck and kiss again LOL lol lol lol
poor girl
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by hunter21(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
Black Peni5: I'm not happy with the way South-Western Nigerian babes represent Nigeria in BBA.

First it was Goldie crying her eyes out for an Ugly guy, now Bev bleeping another Ugly guy.

Na wa o.
Unbelievable, so tribalism can find its way to this thread
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
Don't tell me dt video was 'photoshopped' cos I watched it myself. I still have the video on my fone and I don't plan to delete it in a long time.Beverly initiated it and Angelo enjoyed it. During and after the act, Beverly kissed Angelo and he RETURNED the kisses, so he shld just form holy nweje now.Maybe he forgot their was camera watching them. Mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by CooldudeY2J: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
If beverly osu win BBA make i baff naked grin
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by frainc(m): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
shey bi i no comment,
abi i comment?

1 Like

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by dereborn(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
y z d operator givin us false info of wat we watched live?......plz stop pistin lies & stop tarnishin som1's image
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by JadeWilliam(f): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
entadaplace: The South African house mate was evicted yesterday alongside Bimp. One major highlight of his stay was sex with the Nigerian vixen Beverly, who herself has been a source of controversy.

Angelo who approach 5 of the ladies in the house, said during the eviction interview that Beverly kissed him first before he kissed Beverly. “I like Beverly because she is a strong woman and she would go for whatever she wants”. He also emphasised that his relationship with Beverly was initiated by Beverly, when asked if the relationship was initiated or induced. Although he stated he loved Beverly.

When quizzed about why they fought he said, Beverly wanted more. “Beverly told me it has been over one week since we last did it (referring to the sex in the bathtub) but i said NO. I promised my mother i would not do such, so i can’t do it again”.

After Angelo and Bimp were evicted yesterday, there remain 5 house mates including the Nigerian duo of Beverly and Melvin.

REad more here
This op is such a fraud.Angelo actually said they fought on Saturday nyt because Bev said its bn ova a mth since they'v bn 2gether&wanted them 2hav s*x.Not that sh wanted it again.he said he promised his mum dat he won't do it in d bba house.Pls stop slanderin her name.Sh has a family&don't bias ppl's minds
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by JadeWilliam(f): 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
entadaplace: The South African house mate was evicted yesterday alongside Bimp. One major highlight of his stay was sex with the Nigerian vixen Beverly, who herself has been a source of controversy.

Angelo who approach 5 of the ladies in the house, said during the eviction interview that Beverly kissed him first before he kissed Beverly. “I like Beverly because she is a strong woman and she would go for whatever she wants”. He also emphasised that his relationship with Beverly was initiated by Beverly, when asked if the relationship was initiated or induced. Although he stated he loved Beverly.

When quizzed about why they fought he said, Beverly wanted more. “Beverly told me it has been over one week since we last did it (referring to the sex in the bathtub) but i said NO. I promised my mother i would not do such, so i can’t do it again”.

After Angelo and Bimp were evicted yesterday, there remain 5 house mates including the Nigerian duo of Beverly and Melvin.

REad more here
Y did this s**t mak front page wen d moderator said u shld mak sure wot u'r postin is true&this is a big big lie&a slander 2an innocent girl's name.Seun;u'l soon b sued cos u'r helpin wit d spread of lies
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by dollyparton(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2013

Na wa o.
Oponu, is Beverly from the South-West? You this bleeping ethnic bigot

1 Like

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by slimzey: 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ich liebe dich: Craze dey worry dis op
plz explain more, what did Angelo promised d mum b4 coming 2 d house?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija / Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight / BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.