Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

................. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ................. (11217 Views)

Festus Odimegwu Suspended By The Federal Government / Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! / Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ................. by Rapmaestro(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
oxford: kayomo is loquacious
amaechi is traitor
fashola is a fraud
tinubu is a thief
apc is a looting machine
buhari is a bokoharamite
lai mohammed is a lier
elrufai is sick and confused
faruk is a crook
ffk is a fckin LovePeddler
rochas is dead politically
lagos don baje.......but lagosians have not realised this yet

GEJ is fresh air
GEJ till 2019

signed
Team fresh air
u be fo.ol... u be oxford d1ck. ode oshi

2 Likes

Re: ................. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dat is wat dey always say when pdp give dem money story will change
Re: ................. by duality(m): 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
Can he really win the senatorial position? I don't think so. I may be wrong you know
Re: ................. by baldeagle: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
SEYI_KP: 1ST INDEPENDENT RADIO STATION IN THE CITY OF IBADAN, SPLASH 105.5 FM, THA INTEGRITY STATION, THE MOST LISTEN TO IN THE SOUTH WESTERN NIGERIA, WITH A BLESSED INTELIGENT, INGENIOUS PRESENTER AWARD WINNING PRESENTER EDMOND OBILO. GOD BLESS AKAKA-REMO,(IJEBULAND) GOD BLESS IBADAN, GOD BLESS YORUBALAND AND GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: ................. by baldeagle: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
Rap maestro: u be fo.ol... u be oxford d1ck. ode oshi
Why do we like using foul language? He has the right to air his own view. How dull will this world be if we all decide head the same way.
Re: ................. by OLUWASEUNOJS(m): 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
kate200946: Popular Human Right Activists Lawyer turned Politician Festus Keyamo, was recently interview by Popular South – West Radio Presenter of Splash FM Ibadan Edmund Obilo, on Bulls Eye, He was ask about why he dump his Governorship Ambition for Senatorial District. Check out the interview transcript.

Edmund Obilo: Festus Keyamo Welcome on Bulls Eye

Festus Keyamo: Mr Obilo, It my Pleasure

Edmund Obilo: Why did You Dump Your Governorship Ambition for Senatorial District

Festus Keyamo: My Governorship ambition is still Unshakeable

Edmund Obilo: Your Relationship With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinuba

Festus Keyamo: My relationship with him is like others Leaders in the party

Edmund Obilo: Why did you choose APC Over PDP

Festus Keyamo: If PDP is the last party to join i will commit Suicide

Edmund Obilo: Are going to declare you Monthly Salary in the senate house

Festus Keyamo: Yes

Edmund Obilo : 2015 is coming are going to support Jonathan from same Naija Delta Region

Festus Keyamo : Am now a party man and i will support my party decision.

Edmund Obilo: Did you think you Divorce marriage will not affect you political and are ambitions now

Festus Keyamo : I don’t speak my private life in public domain.

http://www.gistyinka.com/i-will-commit-suicide-if-pdp-is-last-party-to-join-festus-keyamo/

U rather kill yourself than commiting sucideundecided ~PEJ. U wl b welcome in Hell. .Bombshell: Abati (aka Abata) wil soon fire u bak! I TRUST HIM. Politics is ful of drama, one episode wl lead u to another. Frm IPAJA TO IDUMOTA NINU BRT

1 Like

Re: ................. by OLUWASEUNOJS(m): 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
kate200946: Popular Human Right Activists Lawyer turned Politician Festus Keyamo, was recently interview by Popular South – West Radio Presenter of Splash FM Ibadan Edmund Obilo, on Bulls Eye, He was ask about why he dump his Governorship Ambition for Senatorial District. Check out the interview transcript.

Edmund Obilo: Festus Keyamo Welcome on Bulls Eye

Festus Keyamo: Mr Obilo, It my Pleasure

Edmund Obilo: Why did You Dump Your Governorship Ambition for Senatorial District

Festus Keyamo: My Governorship ambition is still Unshakeable

Edmund Obilo: Your Relationship With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinuba

Festus Keyamo: My relationship with him is like others Leaders in the party

Edmund Obilo: Why did you choose APC Over PDP

Festus Keyamo: If PDP is the last party to join i will commit Suicide

Edmund Obilo: Are going to declare you Monthly Salary in the senate house

Festus Keyamo: Yes

Edmund Obilo : 2015 is coming are going to support Jonathan from same Naija Delta Region

Festus Keyamo : Am now a party man and i will support my party decision.

Edmund Obilo: Did you think you Divorce marriage will not affect you political and are ambitions now

http://www.gistyinka.com/i-will-commit-suicide-if-pdp-is-last-party-to-join-festus-keyamo/

U rather kill yourself than commiting sucideundecided ~PEJ. U wl b welcome in Hell. .Bombshell: Abati (aka Abata) wil soon fire u bak! I TRUST HIM. Politics is ful of drama, one episode wl lead u to another. Frm IPAJA TO IDUMOTA NINU BRT

1 Like

Re: ................. by Intrepid1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
What a laugh. Wasn't he EFCC lawyer under the PDP Government? Does that not translate to an indirect relationship with the PDP? Ask him how many of his legal briefs come from PDP 'bigwigs'. All this one is for show, denouncing the Devil's wife in public for being a LovePeddler and sleeping with her behind closed doors.
Re: ................. by Kachi188(m): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
Coded way of telling us that u're having suicidal thoughts.....cos APC is gonna lose

2 Likes

Re: ................. by texaco1: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kenyamo should know by now that nigerians are wiser than they were 20yrs ago,this kind of statement would have generated a big applause for him then but not now,we all know that when he loses in this coming elections he will run to PDP for contracts and appointment.that is what lotto guys call two sure
Re: ................. by deletrue: 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
duality: Can he really win the senatorial position? I don't think so. I may be wrong you know
You are not wrong. Am an advocate for voting for individual but as far as this APC is concerned, i will never vote for them. This party knows nothing than abusing people. The members are highly discipline. In terms of corrupt tendencies, they are there. Let us see how he will win
Re: ................. by Divinetouch(m): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
oxford: kayomo is loquacious
amaechi is traitor
fashola is a fraud
tinubu is a thief
apc is a looting machine
buhari is a bokoharamite
lai mohammed is a lier
elrufai is sick and confused
faruk is a crook
ffk is a fckin LovePeddler
rochas is dead politically
lagos don baje.......but lagosians have not realised this yet

GEJ is fresh air
GEJ till 2019

signed
Team fresh air

take it easy man. na so crase dey start.

1 Like

Re: ................. by funshint(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
Valid words there Keyamo. Don't join feedeefee O°˚˚˚ ; they are immune to sensible pple. See the way they finished Soludo from PDP to peter Obi(proxy pdp member). U̶̲̥̅̊'ll definitely win 'ur election jez work more on 'ur campaign. The lord is 'ur strength!!!
Re: ................. by Joeadamu86: 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
Come 2015, the Keyamos will loose a member of their family called Festus, cos i don't see him winning not even under APC, no be mouth dey win election oh.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ................. by legalcode(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
HYPROCRITE!! How come he still an enlisted external solicitor for EFCC which is a govt Agency under PDP...........you'll only fool the ignorant once but not your learned colleaques.
Re: ................. by Datiboboi: 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
And it made front page

Why these topic below never did

https://www.nairaland.com/1401570/strongmen-apc-most-wanted-men

Amadioha will visit all the mod in Nairaland politics section bogotical fools of the 21st century

3 Likes

Re: ................. by moodswing(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
Most of us actually believed this man was as sensible as he claims to be.

1 Like

Re: ................. by mooregan(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kairoseki77:

PDP has failed every area of Nigeria for 14 years.

Every ACN politician wins re-election with a higher percentage of the vote than their first election.

Fashola won his most recent election with 80% of the vote. While you are crying, APC candidates are delivering dividends for their constituents.
Speak for your area joor, cos in my own area, His Excellency Gov Godswill Akpabio, my amiable governor haven't failed d pple. And if u tell me u don't know this fact, then u r so Ignorant.

1 Like

Re: ................. by mindyourword: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
this is how they normally speak before they get
the power thereafter they misuse the power and forget their
prior statement.e.g Reuben Abati, KEYAMO of All people
Re: ................. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
Rap maestro: u be fo.ol... u be oxford d1ck. ode oshi

Hahahaahaaa. I don hit somebody where it hurts. Small boy pls deal with it
Re: ................. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
Divine touch:

take it easy man. na so crase dey start.

Am cool boy. I am assertive yet subtle. You never see me coming. #Teamfreshair

1 Like

Re: ................. by johnstar(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
Na so 'em go dey disgrace der self dey blab up nd dwn, na so 1 nigeria mumu keeper talk say him go strip nak£d if 9ja win afcon, stup|d and annoying a$$hol£s undecided
Re: ................. by ladenz(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
mr_king: I hope you'll also commit suicide †ђξ moment your lose †ђξ senatorial seat under APC? Who doesn't know APC is much worst than PDP?

you mean MUCH WORSE
Re: ................. by luvmijeje(f): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
Op,are you this is the way he responded? This guy is an olodo politician.
Re: ................. by ladenz(m): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
mooregan:
Speak for your area joor, cos in my own area, His Excellency Gov Godswill Akpabio, my amiable governor haven't failed d pple. And if u tell me u don't know this fact, then u r so Ignorant.

you mean HASNT FAILED THE PEOPLE
Re: ................. by soma042(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dat~ibo~boi:
And it made front page

Why these topic below never did

https://www.nairaland.com/1401570/strongmen-apc-most-wanted-men

Amadioha will visit all the mod in Nairaland politics section bogotical fools of the 21st century

You mean those frustrated b~s~ts

1 Like

Re: ................. by ifeomabernard(f): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
kate200946:

i luv this part #caseclose
Re: ................. by GENTLETEE(m): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
The PDP leadership is a big challenge to Nigeria. Why would an outspoken critic like Keyamo have anything to with PDP to smear his hard earned good name? Ride on Keyamo!
Re: ................. by delors(m): 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
Bookmarked! We shall remind him to commit suicide in a few years time when he is set to join the party. Thank God say rat poison plenty for Nigeria well well.

FYI: In politics (especially in Nigeria), there is no permanent friend, no permanent enemy, but permanent interest

1 Like

Re: ................. by kel4soft: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
deletrue: You are not wrong. Am an advocate for voting for individual but as far as this APC is concerned, i will never vote for them. This party knows nothing than abusing people. The members are highly discipline. In terms of corrupt tendencies, they are there. Let us see how he will win
I think the reverse is the case. They bombard PDP on issues, PDP replies with insults. Read Okupe, Abati and Gulak statements or interviews.
Re: ................. by texaco1: 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
The funny thing is he hasn't even won his party ticket ,which I am very much sure he won't get

1 Like

Re: ................. by hunter21(m): 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
In other words, politics is a do or die affair.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: No Rebellion Against Tinubu In South-west — Segun Oni / President Buhari Approves 213 New Broadcasting Licences / Crisis Looms As Reps Clash Over Principal Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.