Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara (10615 Views)

Hunger Protests: Why Tinubu Can’t Govern Like Buhari By Farooq A. Kperogi / I Won’t Govern From Dubai, Tinubu Mocks Atiku / Owerri Zone Won’t Govern Imo Unless I Complete My Second Term—ohakim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by dre11(m): 7:38am On Mar 27
Governor Similanayi Fubara of Rivers state has said he would not operate as a dictator. Speaking at Government House, Port Harcourt, during the formal presentation…

Governor Similanayi Fubara of Rivers state has said he would not operate as a dictator.

Speaking at Government House, Port Harcourt, during the formal presentation of Certificate of Recognition and Staff of Office to the Amanyanabo of Okochiri Kingdom, King Ateke Michael Tom, on Tuesday, Fubara said his administration will collaborate and continue to consult widely in delivering a liberated state experiencing enduring peace.

He said as someone with the interest of the state at heart, he is determined to leave a lasting legacy that can be celebrated.

“We are at a crossroad in our state where we all need to stand for what is right. It happens once in a life time. So, for now, be one of those people that will be in the course to liberate and free our dear State.”

“And I know strongly that having the support of a peace-loving Amanyanabo of Okochiri Kingdom, having the support of the wonderful Council of Chiefs, having the support of the great people of Rivers State, we will bring peace to our State. We will do those things that are right to develop our State.

“We will continue to consult. We will not act as dictators. We will act as people who know that one day, we will leave, and when we leave, the way we have acted will speak for us. We will not force people to talk good about us. Our legacy will be a signature for how we led.”

Governor Fubara explained that he acted within the ambit of the law to upgrade the traditional stool upon which King Ateke Tom sits in recognition of his efforts in promoting peace in Okrika, and indeed, the State, and urged him to continue to do justice to everyone.

https://dailytrust.com/i-wont-govern-like-a-dictator-fubara/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by helinues: 7:39am On Mar 27
Stop talking and face governance

Impress the people without relying on any godfather

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Arobaga: 7:40am On Mar 27
When I see people who doesn’t know Wike support him all because of party I go just laugh

Oga even if you’re a Wike addict if you go to Ada George and see Wike house ehnnnn tears go drop for your eyes

Like you can’t trek from the beginning of Wike compound to the end you must enter taxi

That’s how long Wikes compound is

Just like what Goround did in his village

We wey from Rivers deh tell una wey never visit PH our pains una go come here dey yarn dust

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Arobaga: 7:41am On Mar 27
helinues:

Commot your mouth for my state oga

Face your Ekiti

We ain’t talking about barren states here

We’re talking about the treasure base of the nation

Bloody Unity beggars

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by DatNiggaDaz: 7:43am On Mar 27
grin grin

8 Likes

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by SoNature(m): 7:43am On Mar 27
Fubara speaks like a weakling and it is not good for his state. Rivers State is tough and you need to be firm to be in control. That was why Amaechi and Wike succeeded.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Ofunaofu: 7:44am On Mar 27
helinues:

helinus, please heed to this advice

Arobaga:

Face your Ekiti

Bloody Unity beggars

9 Likes

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by helinues: 7:44am On Mar 27
Arobaga:

Face your Ekiti

Bloody Unity beggars

Please, what's the correlation between my comments and your response?

Like I have been saying, stop showing bitterness and hatred on all threads.

We have no clue about what you might be going through in life, so stop putting unnecessary aggression on innocent people.

Thank you

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by helinues: 7:46am On Mar 27
Ofunaofu:

helinus, please heed to this advice

I should heed to incoherent jargons?

Could you point out to what's wrong with my comments?

No wonder you have been incoherent on this forum cos na like that guy you dey seek advice from.

I can now understand

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Penguin2: 7:47am On Mar 27
More like, “I won’t govern like a dictator like Wike”🤓

Knowing that he’s winning the battle, Fubara is becoming emboldened by the day.

If not for Wike’s alter boys returning to the House of Assembly, he would have been totally annihilated in this war.

But even with that, he can’t go against Tinubu - his grandmaster in their coven who has ordered them against impeaching Fubara.

Soon, they will give Fubara State Police, let me see any of Wike’s touts that would even dare mess.

Onye ala!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Arobaga: 7:47am On Mar 27
helinues:

Please, what's the correlation between my comments and your response?

Like I have been saying, stop showing bitterness and hatred on all threads.

We have no clue about what you might be going through in life, so stop putting unnecessary aggression on innocent people.

Thank you

Innocent person indeed

The correlation between your comment and my response is you can’t be in Ekiti state and be capping rubbish about PH you’ve never been to

In South South an ex governor remains an ex governor and doesn’t have any power to influence his decision over a sitting governor

Na only south west that one dey and there it shall remain

We no dey do any Mumu Godfatherism here

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by LagosFirstSon: 7:48am On Mar 27
helinues:

You're from Oyo Ibadan the worst state in South west but look how you're talking about another state that's far developed and progressive than your state

Face Ibadan and leave Rivers state politics alone , governor fubara is performing excellently well and his people love him.

7 Likes

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by helinues: 7:50am On Mar 27
Arobaga:

Innocent person indeed

The correlation between your comment and my response is you can’t be in Ekiti state and be capping rubbish about PH you’ve never been to

In South South an ex governor remains an ex governor and doesn’t have any power to influence his decision over a sitting governor

Na only south west that one dey and there it shall remain

We no dey do any Mumu Godfatherism here

Stop being ingrained with bitterness and hatred towards others, you can't just be accusing people for no sensible reason.

Shame me by pointing out to what's wrong with the comment I made which you earlier responded to. I dare you

Your cancelling nature no fit work for my side, you guys can only try cos I understand reasonable lots of you from the Obi camp are not even interested in reading whatever I write, yours is just to knock it without comprehending.

Radarada

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Sccarrr: 7:50am On Mar 27
LagosFirstSon:

You're from Oyo Ibadan the worst state in South west but look how you're talking about another state that's far developed and progressive than your state

Face Ibadan and leave Rivers state politics alone , governor fubara is performing excellently well and his people love him.
another proof your head dey empty

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by LagosFirstSon: 7:51am On Mar 27
Sccarrr:
another proof your head dey empty
Oyo and Ekiti states are backward states in South west , people from there shouldn't meddle into political affairs of a successful state like Rivers

Una no reach

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by helinues: 7:53am On Mar 27
LagosFirstSon:

You see what I always talk about you being incoherent, I can understand it's all about fixated mindset towards others.

To start with, I am not from Oyo state, Oyo state is not the worst state in SW.

For how long would you guys continue to be embarrassing yourself online with your phantom thoughts?

PrinceofLagos, stop having fixated mindset about others. Stop hating people unnecessarily

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 7:57am On Mar 27
Shots fired
Any time I see Fubara, I realise how God uses the foolish things of this world to confound those who think they are wise.

Just looking at Fubara and hearing him speak, you get the impression he's some kind of bonobo, someone you can slap and get away with it. His frame always reminds me of those boys in secondary school who are easy target for bullies due to their weak and reticent nature.

Wike on the other hand is like a big bully. Talks aggressively, has a voice that swallows the listener, very daring with a carefree attitude and even has a gang called GDI to booth.

In a school environment, Wike will be sending Fubara to wash his plate and fetch water.

I'm sure it was that same demeanour Wike saw, after having shouted on, dragged, debased and dehumanised Fubara for eight years that, he thought he was the weakest among his choices, whom he can put cold water in his mouth and tell him to not swallow it for eight years.

He did not stop there. He ensured that enough rings were run around him the way a lion does to his prey by selecting almost all Assembly members, LG chairs, Chief Justice etc etc. Fubara the weakling was well cornered and surrounded that it was expected he'll always go to Wike's bedroom to greet him every morning before heading out for the office of executive governor.

Alas!! It did even last one week!! The weakling extricated himself so spectacularly and started doing rope-a-dope with the bully using the same rings that were run round him.

I'm sure it's the speed with which everything crumbled that will shock and confound Wike more than any other thing. I'm sure when he thinks deeply about it, he'll need that forty year old bottle to calm himself else he might just do something attributed to mad people.

This life eehn!! 😃 😀

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by helinues: 7:58am On Mar 27
LagosFirstSon:

Let me also add you join, I dare you to point out to what's wrong with my initial comments that you guys are just attacking me for no reason.

For how long would you guys continue to be showing sign of bitterness and hatred just because your principal loss in the last election.

Rabbish

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Allahnafalsegod: 8:06am On Mar 27
helinues:

Let me also add you join, I dare you to point out to what's wrong with my initial comments that you guys are just attacking me for no reason.

For how long would you guys continue to be showing sign of bitterness and hatred just because your principal loss in the last election.

Rabbish

Today na morning, you no go still like useful?

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by helinues: 8:13am On Mar 27
Sccarrr:
stop having orgasm over Rivers wey no concern your life,talk about your primitive SE states ,your soon to be extinct slums, due to migration in droves to places like Ekiti, Ibadan for better life😂

You see the way they injected SW states on this innocent thread by attacking my innocent comment unnecessarily.

For how long would they continue to be showing bitterness just because one collosal failure, Peter Obi loss in the last election.

I am still waiting for any of them to point out to what exactly is wrong with the comment they are attacking

19 Likes

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Sccarrr: 8:14am On Mar 27
helinues:

You see the way they injected SW states on this innocent thread by attacking my innocent comment unnecessary.

For how long would they continue to be showing bitterness just because one collosal failure, Peter Obi loss in the last election.

I am still waiting for any of them to point out to what exactly is wrong with the comment they are attacking
na their way, very bitter ,childish, useless characters

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:39am On Mar 27
What wrong with the Nairalanders up there?

Anyways Good luck to Rivers state.

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind.
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by BondRiv: 8:39am On Mar 27
You are already doing so. A clueless dictator it seems. Still running the state without a budget. How can four suspended elements pass the budget of a state in the government house?

After your four-year term, EFCC should just take you and lock you up somewhere to face trial.
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by reiddecuti: 8:40am On Mar 27
Everyone won't be like tout, learned fool Wike

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by victorclean(f): 8:43am On Mar 27
But you are seriously part of the government of tyranny. The offspring of a viper must always bite like the viper.

Pressure and severe penetrable intimidation humbles a warrior. You are humbled by Wike

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by jaxxy(m): 8:43am On Mar 27
All governors/Leaders should speak/Act like this if they had sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Now President / Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan / Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.