Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

*CONFIRMED* - Blackberry Messenger Coming To Samsung. Sell Ur Blackberry Now! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *CONFIRMED* - Blackberry Messenger Coming To Samsung. Sell Ur Blackberry Now! (5671 Views)

Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. / iPhone 5 A Disappointment Compared To Samsung Galaxy S3? / Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *CONFIRMED* - Blackberry Messenger Coming To Samsung. Sell Ur Blackberry Now! by Hotdiamond(m): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2013
chalon: Impossible bbm is blackberry messenger not samsung
Messenger and blackberry can't sell of their messenger
see this one

1 Like

Re: *CONFIRMED* - Blackberry Messenger Coming To Samsung. Sell Ur Blackberry Now! by lanrefront1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
babarazy: I didn't understand what you were driving at, but, am inspired.

You obviously are not aware of things happening beyond the shores of Nigeria. This is something that has been hinted by the CEO of Blackberry itself.

Also, BlackBerry is already going down despite BBM exclusivity to the platform. Whatsapp is having a feild day because bbm is exclusive to only BB users. So I guess the board of BlackBerry reckoned they might as well open it up and make a lot of money from that their service alone.

Or don't you the company stands to gain a lot if they become the major instant massaging platform in the world. And really, they stand a very goox chance of becoming exactly that becuase BBM is alreaby aknowledged as the best instant messaging platform in terms of security.

So you see, they would probably have thought it through and see it as a good business strategy.
Re: *CONFIRMED* - Blackberry Messenger Coming To Samsung. Sell Ur Blackberry Now! by holusormi(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
babarazy: I didn't understand what you were driving at, but, am inspired.

First of all,,I bless the name of the lord for ur inspiration,I glorify his holy name and I say may his name be exalted for ever and ever

Secondly,Bro,, the post was meant for intelligent people and not for unintelligent people,,if u can't understand what am driving at, den u belong to the latter and not the former....

No pun intended pls......one luv!!!
Re: *CONFIRMED* - Blackberry Messenger Coming To Samsung. Sell Ur Blackberry Now! by Stanley08(m): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
holusormi: For long av decided not to purposely say anything about this obviously sillllly rants about bbm coming to android,, buh u guys av not made it easy @ all,,

Pls lemme say dis once and for all " IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN,NOT THIS YEAR AND NOT IN 100 YEARS !!!" and the reasons are very obvious,, d main selling point of blackberry is their unique messaging app which is d bbm,, aren't u guys intelligent enough to know that if the bbm becomes cross-platform,then its a death sentence blackberry ??..... What kind of C.E.O will approve a move that will ruin his company ??..#gofigure#!!.......

All these rants sounds so silly and idiotic, like a tale of
concocted rubbish seasoned with nonsense and served to fools and I don't blame u all @ all,,its all d faults of those useless blogers trying to divert traffic to their blogs by cooking up useless stories and serving it to the ever believing,bland masses!!...its just so annoying,, which one of u have ever stumbled on a a legitimate post on blackberry's website or samsung's website saying this ??

Abeggyyy,,make ina leave d matter jarwe and stop showcasing ur stupitiy(ies)!!

I felt my I.Q drop while reading your post, you might be the most ignorant person alive. I don't know what cave you have been hibernating in... but however, let me bring you up to speed with the real world

Here is crackberry, one of the most popular Blackberry websites
http://crackberry.com/cross-platform-bbm-hits-beta-zone-gets-pictured-android

Here is a youtube advert by Samsung

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8SHq0nlNKY

Here is PhoneArena
http://www.phonearena.com/news/Samsung-starts-promoting-BBM-in-Africa_id46795

Even Samsung Ghana asked on their Official Page "Another messenger is coming on Samsung phones sooner than you think........what is it?"
Here are Photos below, i'm even involved in the conversation

How dumb do you feel right now?! Wait! DON'T TELL ME!

chalon: Impossible bbm is blackberry messenger not samsung
Messenger and blackberry can't sell of their messenger

You too, learn something

1 Like

Re: *CONFIRMED* - Blackberry Messenger Coming To Samsung. Sell Ur Blackberry Now! by Youngpo413: 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
Stanley08:

Blackberry Messenger is the BEST messenger in the world! Ahead of Whatsapp, Yahoo messenger, facebook messenger and the rest

messenger na messenger,there is nothing special about bbm,all na to send and receive msgs.

1 Like

Re: *CONFIRMED* - Blackberry Messenger Coming To Samsung. Sell Ur Blackberry Now! by Hotdiamond(m): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
Young po413:

messenger na messenger,there is nothing special about bbm,all na to send and receive msgs.
well said. sometimes I wonder why people feel high when they use bbm . the bottom line is 'send and receive messages'
Re: *CONFIRMED* - Blackberry Messenger Coming To Samsung. Sell Ur Blackberry Now! by Stanley08(m): 12:25am On Aug 30, 2013
Young po413:

Hotdiamond: well said. sometimes I wonder why people feel high when they use bbm . the bottom line is 'send and receive messages'

It's more about the device than the messenger, the idea is BBM is the thing that makes Blackberry stand out, Yes? Now that it is lost, R.I.P BLACKBERRY. Who will still buy a blackberry phone when u can have BBM on an Android phone?
Re: *CONFIRMED* - Blackberry Messenger Coming To Samsung. Sell Ur Blackberry Now! by Stanley08(m): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2013
First Demo Of BBM for Android now Available!!!

WATCH HERE -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_EAWvJpxwY

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Need To See How Big The Bush Meat I Encountered Somewhere At Ado Ekiti Today / Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days / MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.thank You MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.