Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

Satan Ministry: Ouija Board - Communicate With Spirits Of The Dead. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Ministry: Ouija Board - Communicate With Spirits Of The Dead. (3290 Views)

Conquering Marine Spirits. / Seven Spirits Of God? / Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan Ministry: Ouija Board - Communicate With Spirits Of The Dead. by advocate666: 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
Do you have dead loved ones you want to communicate with? Do you have burning questions you want to ask them? Or do you just want to communicate with the spirit world in general?

There is a solution: The ouija board.

Some people call it a game but those in the know do know about its powers, which is why it has been banned many times in many cultures and why the clergy are warning their followers not to use it.

Like everything Satanic, it is very safe to use as long as you don't misuse it and follow simple instructions.

It is best to use it at night in a candle lit room. You can use it alone but great results manifest when using it with a fellow Satanist, or just a trusted friend or family member.

When using it, ask simple questions and be very very quiet. Remove all distractions and concentrate on the spirit you are communicating with.

Don't be afraid. The spirit will not harm you. You summoned it and when you finish, just say goodbye and turn the board upside down.

Give it a try today and be amazed at the majestic powers of Satan.

[img]http://mysteryoftheinquity.files./2012/11/the-oracle-of-satan-haunted-ouija-board-3bd2b.jpg?w=500[/img]

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Ouija Board - Communicate With Spirits Of The Dead. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ok...
Re: Satan Ministry: Ouija Board - Communicate With Spirits Of The Dead. by omotayokay: 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
advocate666, how can one be sure is the real spirit one has in mind and not just any ghost, probably a higher ghost hiding under the guise or holding the intended spirit as hostage to decive the invoker?? Pls i nid ans

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Ouija Board - Communicate With Spirits Of The Dead. by advocate666: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
omotayokay: advocate666, how can one be sure is the real spirit one has in mind and not just any ghost, probably a higher ghost hiding under the guise or holding the intended spirit as hostage to decive the invoker?? Pls i nid ans

Firstly, spirits can't lie. They have other tricks like not answering your question or ignoring things or even making somebody else say lies. But spirits in themselves cannot lie. When you know this, then you can ask the correct question to fish out the deceptive spirits.

Another tip is that if you have a particular someone you wanted to ask a question, try and do this at a place where the person used to love to spend lots of time in when he was alive, like in his/her bedroom. Or do it near his grave if he is buried alone and not in a cemetry. This is because there are many spirits in the cemetry and they may conflict in order to get your attention.

Let me know if you have more questions. Peace of our Lord be with you.
Re: Satan Ministry: Ouija Board - Communicate With Spirits Of The Dead. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
Em... Careful!
Re: Satan Ministry: Ouija Board - Communicate With Spirits Of The Dead. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
advocate666: Do you have dead loved ones you want to communicate with? Do you have burning questions you want to ask them? Or do you just want to communicate with the spirit world in general?

Some people call it a game but those in the know do know about its powers, which is why it has been banned many times in many cultures and why the clergy are warning their followers not to use it.

Like everything Satanic, it is very safe to use as long as you don't misuse it and follow simple instructions.

It is best to use it at night in a candle lit room. You can use it alone but great results manifest when using it with a fellow Satanist, or just a trusted friend or family member.

When using it, ask simple questions and be very very quiet. Remove all distractions and concentrate on the spirit you are communicating with.

Don't be afraid. The spirit will not harm you. You summoned it and when you finish, just say goodbye and turn the board upside down.

[img]http://mysteryoftheinquity.files./2012/11/the-oracle-of-satan-haunted-ouija-board-3bd2b.jpg?w=500[/img]
BLOOD OF JESUS !! grin . Are u serious So u guys prefer to worship this Idio.t that has been doomed FOREVER. If this is a Joke guys...pls stop it. Satan is messing with ur minds.... He's powerless and stupi.d.. and I am NOT scared to 'say' my mind because he that is in me is greater than he that is in the world! Please Give ur LIFE to CHRIST..he's the only way!!

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Ouija Board - Communicate With Spirits Of The Dead. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
Doc_Miss: BLOOD OF JESUS !! grin . Are u serious So u guys prefer to worship this Idiot that has been doomed FOREVER. If this is a Joke guys...pls stop it. Satan is messing with ur minds.... He's powerless..stupid..an Idiot and I am NOT scared to 'say' my mind because he that is in me is greater than he that is in the world! Please Give ur LIFE to CHRIST..he's the only way!!

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Ouija Board - Communicate With Spirits Of The Dead. by Slyr0x: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
Need to ask my dead great great grandfather where he hid the family's wealth angry . .How do I go about it?
Re: Satan Ministry: Ouija Board - Communicate With Spirits Of The Dead. by advocate666: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
Slyr0x: Need to ask my dead great great grandfather where he hid the family's wealth angry . .How do I go about it?

Do you know where he is buried? And are you sure he was rich. Whatever wealth he had and hid then would be valueless today. You can consult and ask and if he is there, he will answer but know that you may just find that the "wealth" consists of old shells they used for money and some rotten cocoyam. My guess is that you would make more money begging on a roadside with a plate for 1 hour than the inheritance you are seeking.
Re: Satan Ministry: Ouija Board - Communicate With Spirits Of The Dead. by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
Where can I get ouija board?

This thing you wrote here is not trusted as complete stuff. Break things...preparations, processes, chanting (if needed) and what could happen at the process.

Can I ask for anything? Just anything

I love exploring
Re: Satan Ministry: Ouija Board - Communicate With Spirits Of The Dead. by advocate666: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Where can I get ouija board?

This thing you wrote here is not trusted as complete stuff. Break things...preparations, processes, chanting (if needed) and what could happen at the process.

I love exploring

You can buy it on the internet. It has instructions on the use.
Re: Satan Ministry: Ouija Board - Communicate With Spirits Of The Dead. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
Pls pple be warned ouija board is not a joking stuff,pls stay away from it,I am telling u cos I kno wat am talking about.

There's much to say about this stuff,but I don't 've time.be warned pls stay away from it,or else u want d spirits to make u kill urself.(fact)
Re: Satan Ministry: Ouija Board - Communicate With Spirits Of The Dead. by 4C2215131: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
advocate666:

Firstly, spirits can't lie. They have other tricks like not answering your question or ignoring things or even making somebody else say lies. But spirits in themselves cannot lie. When you know this, then you can ask the correct question to fish out the deceptive spirits.

Another tip is that if you have a particular someone you wanted to ask a question, try and do this at a place where the person used to love to spend lots of time in when he was alive, like in his/her bedroom. Or do it near his grave if he is buried alone and not in a cemetry. This is because there are many spirits in the cemetry and they may conflict in order to get your attention.

Let me know if you have more questions. Peace of our Lord be with you.

I disagree with you a hundred percent. Spirits lie so bad! Oh! how they lie! Again with ouija boads a lot of postering by the spiits take place. And oh lest I forget, a warning: When you look into the abyss,the abyss looks right back at you.
Re: Satan Ministry: Ouija Board - Communicate With Spirits Of The Dead. by 4C2215131: 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Where can I get ouija board?

I love exploring

Ouji Boards are for babes of the occult. Should you desire true power...

But be careful what you wish for as you just might get it all and then some.
Re: Satan Ministry: Ouija Board - Communicate With Spirits Of The Dead. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
euromilion: Pls pple be warned ouija board is not a joking stuff,pls stay away from it,I am telling u cos I kno wat am talking about.

There's much to say about this stuff,but I don't 've time.be warned pls stay away from it,or else u want d spirits to make u kill urself.(fact)
Re: Satan Ministry: Ouija Board - Communicate With Spirits Of The Dead. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
advocate666: Do you have dead loved ones you want to communicate with? Do you have burning questions you want to ask them? Or do you just want to communicate with the spirit world in general?

how do i get the board aside from online medium.

(1) (Reply)

Satan In Sanskrit Means "Truth" And Also The Indwelling God / Video and pictures Pastor Caught Having Sex With Church Members Wife / Good And Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.