Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm (169111 Views)

Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man's Sperm (must Read) / Woman Sues Sperm Bank After She Was Impregnated With A Black Man, Sperm / Lack Of Sleep Reduces Man’s Sperm Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by JudeP(m): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
Austeenxx: Thank God garri wasn't mentioned. undecided
guy u funny die
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by HARDDON: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
reading stuffs like this makes me wonder how our great grand deddies managed to shoot down, 8, 9 , 17 even 30 kids and

were still performing till they sipped that last breath! with their little medical care and hygiene ...
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by ironheart(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
Glad i release every morning
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
Nawa ooo, why are most of you joking with topic like this? In no long time, most you will come back here looking for this topic via nl local search to learn way/foods/life styly to incrrease sperm count. Especially guys pls take this topic seriouly.

In recent research, it has been discovered that in most childleSs couples, male factor is the cause not women.

I want talk of a very close case, this couple married with the hope of starting a family with kids immediately but alas three years pass no kids.

Meanwhile, the woman went and did all tests, taking different fertility drugs with no solution, the man was asked to go for SFA (sperm test)and he refused, saying he is ok and would call the woman names, abuse her and all sorts.

After much persuasion from the doctor and seeing the woman is ok, the man finally went for the test, lo and behold, the count was nothing, the few found were dead ones, can you imagine,all along the woman knew its her hubby cos she said whenever they meet it all run down no matter how she raise her bumbum. Before this time, she has seen and heard a lot from her hubby, this same woman did not rest but begin to use all her hard earned income to buy him different boosters, run from one clinic to the other, the man did not go to the clinic for once on this his issue, their first doctor got tired of them since its a male factor and the man wasn't showing up.

I wonder why some men are so unserious, likewise some posts am reading from you people here shows some men thought they are ok and don't know and differentiate between se.men and sperm.

Women face a lot from some of you and its unfair on them. Some will out of frustration leave their husvbands only to remarry and start giving birth immediately while the man remarry and remain like that, so many cases.

So guys learn and read more about yourselves, its not ony the above mentioned points that causes low counts, some are:

High blood sugar
Infection: staph, ecoli etc
Tight wears
Heat
Stress
Varicocele(spelling)
Smoking
Too much alcohol

Note: don't compare yourself with your friend! Oh my friend drinks, smokes, takes lots of sugar n still father a child, your body is not ur friends body.

Read more on the internet.

How to increase count

Eat more vegetables, nuts (gnut,walnut, cashew nuts)

Lots of water not soft drinks

Stay away from sugar use honey instead

Take zinc suppliments 50mg is ok

Folic acid

Vitamin E

Cucumber, pawpaw, water melon

Ugu leaf (pumkin leaf), wash it and drink with milk or cook and eat as veggies

Stay away from smoking n drinking acohol.

Shower at night.

Stay healthy and be able to impregnate your wives for the married.

12 Likes

Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
I am guilty of placing my laptop on my laps but I think its nice I continue doing it cus it is one of the birth control method I will be doing for now untill its time to get married then I will stop
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by kenKenny: 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
Nice, but what of men that have attain age of 30yrs but are still virgin.
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by ckkris: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
nadia_SA: omiobo pls edit ur one post on my bbm pin abegi. cry cry
If you understand Yoruba, you will be reluctant to exchange words, IN WRITING, with a person that uses such moniker.
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by gloriana(f): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
omiobo:

Very good question but if you ask me na who I go ask? The matter wey u see so e heavy for mouth.
bt u sim so happy 2 d xtent of dancin in front of BRT as if u won a death medal so u shld no
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Ismaila50(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
Pls i want u guyz to really enlight me. It is not a joke i'm a VIRGIN will this affect my sperm count or what can i do to be renewing the sperm since i did not want to have sex now. This my email ; olatunjialamu@gmail.com, Tanx 2 u all
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by omiobo: 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
ckkris: If you understand Yoruba, you will be reluctant to exchange words, IN WRITING, with a person that uses such moniker.
gringringringrin come wetin be your own na. Enemy of progress. Ta!!!!!!
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by omiobo: 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
gloriana: bt u sim so happy 2 d xtent of dancin in front of BRT as if u won a death medal so u shld no
grin grin grin grin
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by mesutiyke(m): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
omiobo:

Kulikuli

Just kiddinggrin

i knw ur stupid
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by success9(m): 12:25am On Aug 21, 2013
IYA NGBALI: ugly toto fit kill sperm

Ur toto ugly or fine?
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by OtunbaJ: 12:45am On Aug 21, 2013
Nice 1. Am actualy ignorat abt sm of d points
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Kunlexic(m): 12:47am On Aug 21, 2013
If there is no or limited supply of the hormones,testosterone can also affect d sperm
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by ejiyke2007(m): 1:08am On Aug 21, 2013
wawo
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Anuoluwap(m): 1:09am On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 21, 2013
Ismaila50: Pls i want u guyz to really enlight me. It is not a joke i'm a VIRGIN will this affect my sperm count or what can i do to be renewing the sperm since i did not want to have sex now. This my email ; olatunjialamu@gmail.com, Tanx 2 u all
Hey Ismaila dont be deceived, there is nothing like renewing sperm. If there is any need for accumulated sperm to leave ur body, then it'll do so through wet dreams if actually u'r a virgin. Aside from that, I say stick to ur policy until u are ready for dating/marriage. Dont lejt anyone convince u into doing otherwise, ok?
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by omokejiajao: 6:40am On Aug 21, 2013
what is the side effect of masturbation, because my wife is not here in lagos and i prefer to masturbate to get my self done during Hot time than to fleet around with girls
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by PHENOMCHICKSON: 6:49am On Aug 21, 2013
I thought that frequent ejaculation like steady masturbation, reduces sperm count. Can someone help me with this: nwokoye_chika@yahoo.com
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by emmaliveth10(m): 6:50am On Aug 21, 2013
grin grin sad grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Google63(m): 7:10am On Aug 21, 2013
holums: Soy products.......can't understand wot soy is,somebody pls help me out
I'm sure you've heard of soya milk, soya beans..
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 21, 2013
ckkris: If you understand Yoruba, you will be reluctant to exchange words, IN WRITING, with a person that uses such moniker.
ohhhh y
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 21, 2013
omokejiajao: what is the side effect of masturbation, because my wife is not here in lagos and i prefer to masturbate to get my self done during Hot time than to fleet around with girls
thr is no side effect of self-service but there is a side effect on OVER/EXCESSIVE self-service.,.U know 2much of anytin is not gud.Btw hw many times do u mastubat3 in a day or week?
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by ibiali(m): 8:43am On Aug 21, 2013
its soya milk.... nice write up though
. wink
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by ochilikoko(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2013
gp66: to increase ur fertility u hv to be sleeping naked so fresh air from d environment can reach ur scrotal sack. I sleep naked becos i live alone, so pls dont try to sleep naked if u r stil wit ur parents or guardians.

Bachelor's life benefit!
@point
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2013
what if your sperm is too thick nko?... my own thick die!!
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Skmoda360(m): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2013
k2039: The post is not applicable to me because a woman at menopause will get pregnant with one drop of my sperm.
yeah
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by omiobo: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2013
nadia_SA: ohhhh y

Don't mind that guy,his mind is polluted with junksgrin
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Revolva(m): 10:06am On Aug 21, 2013
can any body tell me what supplement p.stars like peter north the cum master or lex steele the black bastard use!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help-hepatitis / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.