Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Importing From India - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing From India (869 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Importing From China / Importing From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importing From India by ernersinfobank(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hi NLanders, I have some products to import from India to Nigeria but I rarely don't know how to go about it and what it will cost me. These goods are in cartons (5 in number).

Pls I need experience importers' contributions.

Thanks.
Re: Importing From India by olas24u(f): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
Did you buy it online ?
Re: Importing From India by ernersinfobank(m): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
I got it through a friend and he want to send it to me here, so he is trying to compare shipping cost.

olas24u: Did you buy it online ?
Re: Importing From India by olas24u(f): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
First of all,are sure you know your friend very well,you must be careful okay.Do you know the content inside.he needs to go to Mumbai and share cargo with people.and he will pay per kg,its easy unless there is a game ,just becareful so that you dont end up in jail
Re: Importing From India by ernersinfobank(m): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
Thanks for your concern but this isn't anything dangerous or to be careful of. I know the contents, I placed the request but we wanted to compare shipping cost that is why I choose NL as d best forum that I can find such answers.

So, if anyone with any Idea(s) should pls drop it here. Thanks.

olas24u: First of all,are sure you know your friend very well,you must be careful okay.Do you know the content inside.he needs to go to Mumbai and share cargo with people.and he will pay per kg,its easy unless there is a game ,just becareful so that you dont end up in jail
Re: Importing From India by olas24u(f): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
shipping cost is same in India,the price difference is not much

(1) (Reply)

16 Ways Rich People Think Differently / Urgently Needed- A Visible Car Wash For Rent/lease / Heritage Wins Bid For Enterprise Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.