Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211844 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Kermarl8x(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2013
Man and greediness. A business gone awry. Thread shld b #Closed#............hahahahahahahah
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
Canme4u:

I'm laughing you guys in spanish. Nah Muhmuh dey worry you, I've once even volunteer to teach and guides you. Only 2people show up.
guy pls laugh at us well o, I just called our local government chairman to tell all my villagers to laugh at my mumurity too. some of dem are still gullible, that's y dey can't talk. ur oga bello has eloped just like every soda scammer does wen dey are bursted. even if u goto kitchen section of nairaland to make did kinda thread again, and u change ur username to import pastor, I will still get u.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by princeuk21(m): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
Follow this thread if its just importation you wanna learn and dont pay this dude 1 naira. This is for free.
www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free/265#19049417
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
Mr Bello, this is the right time to defend yourself on the new development. If you choose keep shut, you'll lose more people you're interested in buying the e-book.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
wow thank you very much to all those that took their time to comment on my thread. i appreciate it alot. i will attend to every single post now.

4 Likes

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
ekanDamie: I hate rip offs... oga bello, 2500naira is too much for ur EBook. am a paid subscriber, the eBook is plain exaggeration of prices. for crying out loudf some pipu lyk u are giving this eBook for free with free consultation, and u charge a whipping 2500 for it? fear God man, am a reasonable dude DAT hates injustice. every soda paid subscriber can like to wallow in silence but not me.
download did EBook for free. here ----> http://www.mediafire.com/download/32fa2x119fxdjpf/Mini+Online+Importation+Guide+For+Beginners.pdf
or pay 500naira for it here.----->> https://www.nairaland.com/1470485/free-online-tutorials-how-start/1
u must be surprised at my actions oga bello, but enof is enof, stop the Mr nice guy game plan. am an honest human I don't make undue profit or condone dos DAT do. TREAD CLOSED.

thanks for taking your time to write this length on my thread. @ekandamie it is not exaggeration of prices at least from what i can see you did not even know the ebooks i sent to you because you did not upload any of them. i did not forced any one to come to my thread to buy my ebook. i posted it for only interested members not those that are in a search for free bounties. as i can see you posted 2 links, 1 from some other person selling ebooks or building a list of those that are interested in buying an ebook to sell to them and the other an ebook you got from some one else not me. please some one else should kindly confirm this. i am not surprised @
importexpert: Finally i am sorry to say that some people may be disappointed by my ebooks. This is because they will expect the ebooks to start pumping cash into their bank accounts as soon as they get the ebooks in their email. Please note that this is zero% possible. Either or not my ebooks will make you cash depends on your dedication. Having them in your inbox without carefully reading and putting them into practice is as good as not buying them at all. In a nutshell, please anybody that wants to get this ebooks should be dedicated, motivated and ready to work with them. They are truely the best of guides you will need to get started and succeed with. But remember success is directly proportional to your hardwork. Lastly i wish everybody that is reading this thread good luck and happy weekend. I am suppose to collect my shipments since 4th september or so. But i have decided to delay the receival of the goods so that as many people as possible can track it and testify that i do what i preach. As soon as i receive them their will be no more tracking information for them. For those that did not come back with their testimonies of their goods, i am sure that they have received them. But nevertheless i will contact them individually to ask about their purchases and let them know that we are all waiting for their testimonies. Once more, thank you all for keeping the thread active and i wish you all goodluck.
. quote is from page1.

i made this post because of those that think ebooks can be magical. am sorry that you were unable to move forward this is because of the obstacles that are on your way. you lack internet connection, p.c and probably cash. this is your problems that you should have figured out instead of giving up. atleast you can see so many people that you started together with have gone much more heigher than your self. e.g is shakol91 he keeps me updated daily with his progress you can ask him of that to hear for your self. the problem is not from my ebook but from you. the ebooks in my import pack you can not find them most of the 30k seminars you attend here in nigeria. so the saying that it is expensive is not in anyway reasonable. more updates are coming up

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
@ekandamie thought i have never imported a biro i only sell ebooks. lol. i will be uploading as many receipts as i can from my purchases. i did not want to do this initially because i feel it is more important for my clients to do it. i will be editing and uploading one at a time.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
more images are still coming up. what you will discover in my ebook within 10minutes will cost you several years of research on thousands of nairaland thread before you may even know as half as much as you will learn from my ebooks.. so far ekandamie has only made some post but he is yet to upload what i shared with him. feeel free to do so if you so pleases.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
lol, it hurts soo many people the rate at which this thread is growing. if not for truth, just and sincerity this thread will never have reached this height. take your time to build your online reputation and the sky will be your starting point. having just a link to this thread back from my website is what is giving this thread this fast growth. as you can see from last week to today, this thread rise from about 10k views to over 35k views. it cost me over 100k naira to pay the ads. why then do you expect me to share my ebooks for free? i bet that since your birth till date, you have never seen a page that shares a collection of ebooks as much of worth as my import pack for free. i state it boldly on my pages that the ebooks are not free, those that need it free will surely leave and those that are interested will pay for it. why should this hurt anyone?

4 Likes

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 2:12am On Oct 25, 2013
ekanDamie: if u pay 2500 to oga bello again, " you must be the biggest fool of 2013" d EBook is real but u can get it for free, besides he didn't manufacture d eBook. it someone else's work, so why charge DAT much man common!!!!. days shear greed. I paid for it as well as a lot of them on here. read my comments before now, I ave always been an enthusiast of did thread but it all changed. to me, I wasted 2500. for just sites I could have googled. hahaha. its stupidly funny mehn, but it has to stop here. no one else must play the fool. u can add me on bbm, 7BBE5E9B or 08143673304 on whatsapp, am open to an online group where we can help each oda with d little n disjointed ideas we ave. dis one of wat we begged oga bello for, but becos of he was more bout ur 2500 he was uninterested. ALL BAD THINGS COME To AN END.

lol, you are sounding very funny. for readers kindly google the sites at your own risk since oga mi says you can do that. have you ever heard of purchasing a product with master resell right? it simply means that it is just like you authored it. you wasted 2.5k because you were not dedicated enough to realize the teachings of the ebook not because the ebook is not comprehensive enough to make you cash. i thank God it have helped soo many other people. i also do not doubt that you already have the mini importation ebook you just shared before buying my own and am sure it was unable to make you cash which am sure made for other thousands of people out their. so it is important you start asking your self why are this ebooks not fetching me cash instead of giving up...

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 6:57am On Oct 25, 2013
good morning to everyone on the thread and how was your nights?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by benatex(m): 7:43am On Oct 25, 2013
mr bello,i ordered for an android phone in aliexpress,the status shows 'Fund Processing' but the Order Complete has been highlighted in yellow. Pls help oo,i've been trying to contact d seller but he's always offline...I even sent a message to their email,nothing came out
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2013
oga bello, just know that ekandemie is not the only one disapointed in you, why is it that you are avoiding our questions, which i believe you had answers too, i also asked a simple question and it took threat before you could reply my mail which is not even complete. if you are sincere just answer all of Ekademie question.
Mind you i didnt buy your materials because of importation but rather for other information which i realised that some are not what you claim on you site. please if am wrong where is the website for the new laptop you claim cost for N32k plus , i asked you the question and you referred me to the ebook where i cant find any link like that and where is the material for the forum creation you promised.
So to clear your name kindly answer all our pending request.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Trippledots(m): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2013
Hmmm. There is fire on the mountain.

@ekandanmie, you have a point bro. I followed ur link and could see alot of similarities from d posters trading experiences and questions with the ones here, but ur approach was rather too rash. As a long standing member here, who has seen a better way to get dis done, d best or worst as d case mayb than you could have passed acros your message should have been to comment about ur new found thread; as an opinion and not d other way round. Mr bello has paid his dues, and whatever way he deems fit to get his returns shouldnt be anybodys trouble. He delivers as promised, thats d most important thing....d sky is too large for two birds to collide. Lets be our brothers keeper always. #back to sipping my coke and chewing ma guguru#
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 10:26am On Oct 25, 2013
Neduzze5:

What you have just done is not fair how. I'm not supporting the fact that he's selling them at such a price. I feel that for him to have gone to lengths to download and compile such info, he needs to be paid for his services. That's what is called Information Marketing. Like me now, by the help of the Ebook, I've been able to order six cool android phones at 3k each which once they reach my hands, I'll be selling them at nothing less than 15k. He might have also paid for the books and he's trying to make his profit. All you needed to do was to send him an email telling him about his outrageous price and reasons why you think it should be reduced instead of coming here to spoil his business. To be frank with you, I knew nothing about importation until I stumbled across this thread. And to think that you used to be a fervent follower. Please edit your post and make peace with your fellow man. Peace

you have spoken well bro. "None of the strategies in this report will work unless you take action.
Knowledge is useless without action. Reading these pages alone will produce similar result to not reading
them at all, If you don’t follow them and take action." i just quoted the above from ekandamie's ebook. he expect to make money from the ebooks with out taking action which is zero percent possible.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
ekanDamie:
its obvious u don't have a functioning brain, am pissed off man. ave been kiping my cool, tryin to make him more responsive. u bought a 3k android, dude pls don't make me laff in Swahili abeg.. 0.1 OS or what? well dats for u. download d eBook I pasted above n see a compilation for free. so d dude dosnt knw marketin abi.,
don't get me wrong, am not saying its wrong to sell ideas but one shudnt do it greedily.. if God was greedy, uld not be alive today.

@ekandamie kindly contact the author of the ebook you just posted since their is his contact everywere in ebook. he is selling the ebook for 5k. am not asking you to believe me but since you his contact address kindly contact him to confirm. further more if he can sell just a piece for 5k why then should it hurt you because i sell 16 of such ebooks for only 2,500? lastly be mindful with the authors ebooks you share on forums because they mostly do not take it likely..

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by smart257(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
bello ahmad: questions are welcome
i just make payment and send you the details., i hope i will be able to read d ebook with my phone n i want to buy a phone, i hope i can do it succefully from my nokia x2
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
smart257:
i just make payment and send you the details., i hope i will be able to read d ebook with my phone n i want to buy a phone, i hope i can do it succefully from my nokia x2

yes you can but this depends on your phone. if you have a very good smart phone you can do everything with it otherwise a computer is recommended. i have sent your ebooks kindly check your email. thank you for contacting me and your success is my pride.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Manweysabi(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ican2020: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
My first stop here and going through some comments here, some agitations that needs clarifications hit me hard.

The situation looks tense here but their is no single reason for that.

If an ebook goes for 2.5k or 3k in naira, the 1st question that comes up is the ebook worth it?

Are the infos doable?
Does it take one from point A to Z?

If the ebook can really take you from point A to Z,
Z representing money in your pocket, that price should not be a problem.

Take the case of the guy that got some phones for 3k, though he did not say if that prices includes the shipping cost and he is planning to offload it for 15K, the guy is already heading in the right direction.

I am undergoing a course at moment that cost over $3500.

What will I benefit, should be our main motivating factor.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
ican2020: My first stop here and going through some comments here, some agitations that needs clarifications hit me hard.

If an ebook goes for 2.5k or 3k in naira, the 1st question that comes up is the ebook worth it?

Are the infos doable?

Take the case of the guy that got some phones for 3k, though he did not say if that prices includes the shipping cost and he is planning to offload it for 15K, the guy is already heading in the right direction.

ICAN, you have spoken well. I feel those points should be the guiding factor, after buying and going through the books( though I paid more than #2,500) I still went ahead and read through a popular import thread here on NL.

@Oga Bello, you will win the hearts of men when you give all the support/attention you promised, that is what really drew me to you and this thread. Don't give people the impression you are after their money. Country no easy at all, boys eyes dey chuuuuck!

Much luv!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
The thread is like a *graveyard* today, hope say person money no lost? Abi.........

Hmmm
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by dulkebe: 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
Oga bello, i've send u some links since yestaday n u are yet to reply, hope al iz well?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
ican2020: My first stop here and going through some comments here, some agitations that needs clarifications hit me hard.

Are the infos doable?

you have spoken well brother. what most people fail to understand is that i can not get ready for them. they just have to get their selves ready for me. what i mean is simple, go through your ebooks religiously, get your card and other necessary things intact, search for what you want on the given websites, inspect the sellers reputation using the instruction in your ebooks then contact me if you have anything that you need more light on. it is as easy as that

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 12:29am On Oct 26, 2013
for those that are using my support as an excuse am sorry but you just do not know what to say. am sorry am not bragging or boasting but by God i offer 101 better support than the so called nigerian marketing gurus. just be frank with your self, how many of the nigerian marketing gurus have you been able to communicate with at least 3 times after they delivered the ebooks they promised you? but here am i chatting with you guys as friends but you have taking that for granted. i also want to make it clear that i did not promise to review links, suggest links or sellers or help in finding any product of any sort for any of my subscribers apart from the ones that were recommended in the ebook. i was only doing that just to help but soo many of us took that for granted, some even thought they have paid for that. if you need such services and do not want to go through your ebooks and do it your self, kindly contact your procurement companies they will do that for you for a fee. i am still 101% open up and available for your questions and clarifications. for paid subscribers if you need me urgently and do not have credit on your cell you can flash me and hopefully by his grace i will get back to you asap. for those that are ready to move forward, they are able to utilize their guides and make their orders within 48hrs of getting their ebooks. but those that are not ready, they are still here on the thread looking for one excuse or the other.

here is just a piece of advice for all of us that are yet to get started with importation. kindly sit and ask your self what is presently holding you back with your importation business, is the problem from bello or from my self? until you sort that out before you will know your actual problem and stop making silly excuses.
i wish all of us the best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Canme4u(m): 7:09am On Oct 26, 2013
ekanDamie:
guy pls laugh at us well o, I just called our local government chairman to tell all my villagers to laugh at my mumurity too. some of dem are still gullible, that's y dey can't talk. ur oga bello has eloped just like every soda scammer does wen dey are bursted. even if u goto kitchen section of nairaland to make did kinda thread again, and u change ur username to import pastor, I will still get u.

I do hope you are not in anyway mixing me up with your Oga bello @the top.
If you read this post a view post back, you will see what I posted there. I stoped telling you guys the truth as none of you care to listen. I stoped finally when Bello called me on phone begging me to leave his thread alone and modify my earlier post.
So, whose fault?

It's you guys fault as you cannot spend a minute of your time doing reseach. You will be looking for an easy ways or shortcut.
You've forgoten that nothing good come easy.

Am still gona contnue laughing in spanish.

Hahahhahahahahah huhuhuhuhuuhuhu, heheheheheheheh, hhihihihihihiihihi
jagajagajaga
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 7:33am On Oct 26, 2013
Canme4u:

I do hope you are not in anyway mixing me up with your Oga bello @the top.
If you read this post a view post back, you will see what I posted there. I stoped telling you guys the truth as none of you care to listen. I stoped finally when Bello called me on phone begging me to leave his thread alone and modify my earlier post.
So, whose fault?

It's you guys fault as you cannot spend a minute of your time doing reseach. You will be looking for an easy ways or shortcut.
You've forgoten that nothing good come easy.

Am still gona contnue laughing in spanish.

Hahahhahahahahah huhuhuhuhuuhuhu, heheheheheheheh, hhihihihihihiihihi
jagajagajaga

wow, you guys are seriously funny, for those that have my ebook kindly start making comparison and count how many hundreds of nairaland threads and thousands of comments you will read before covering half of the first ebook. after doing that pick up the next one until you get to number 16. the ebooks are compiled in just few pages not 100s of threads or thousands of comments that is the difference between a paid service and a free service. presently i do not know the exact problem of those that are against this thread. is it that selling ebooks is wrong or i did not deliver the ebooks i promised to deliver or because mr B gives out socks for free mr A can not sell shoes or what is your problem? please kindly point out some thing reasonable let me see for my self and stop beating around the bush.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.