Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Prophet Ireti Ajanaku Is Alive - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Ireti Ajanaku Is Alive (2784 Views)

Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma / Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Prophet Ireti Ajanaku Is Alive by midzway: 12:15am On Aug 20, 2013
Contrary to the rumour in circulation that Prophet Ireti Elijah Ajanaku the founder and general overseer of Christ Revival Victory Chapel International, Ipaja, Ayobo, Lagos is dead, Campus Delight reliably gathered that the stylish and fashionable man of God is hale and healthy.

Prophet Ireti Ajanaku is alive http://campusdelight.org/event/prophet-ireti-ajanaku-is-alive/
Re: Prophet Ireti Ajanaku Is Alive by ajasa4link: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
a friend of mine on Facebook who attends his church also claims he is alive, but I've told him to prove it,but he is Yet to reply. if truly he is alive,then his alleged death was staged in the first place. If he is not dead,then I put it to you that it's a ploy to gain him more popularity. if they expect us to believe he was dead,then we need a death certificate signed by a rgistered doctor.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ireti Ajanaku Is Alive by mukina2: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2013

(1)

A Greater Evil Than The Tithe Scam ! / Trolling A Reverend Father! Confession Time! / Where Most Christians Get It All Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.