Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police (15246 Views)

Gov. El-rufai Reduces Number Of Commissioners In Kaduna From 24 To 13 / Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps / Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by onospolo: 10:08am On Aug 20, 2013
4 effective policing d IGP ve done well 2 sum extend bt y is it dat majority of CPC redeployed re Northern so wat happen 2 d eastern and southern? IGP take note:
Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by Fazhy: 10:11am On Aug 20, 2013
Mbu is more powerful that we realise.

Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by funshint(m): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2013
diamondboa: Come to think of it. Amechi too Is not a saint.He is responsible for most problem in that State .Mbu is just doing what he iS paid to do .Abeg people free the man jare .
Shut your trap there! Is selective victimization and political witchhunting part of what police are paid for. I'm not surprised; Mbu is a PDP thug in police uniform. He was also used to victimize opposition politicians when he was in Oyo state under the PDP led administration of Alao Akala. That guy is a crook; having elements like that in Nigerian police portends grave danger for this country.
Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by Caseless: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2013
Orji o orji: why are 90% of the cp's are Northerners ? And muslim.
utter senselessness. U can always put ur brain into gear b4 putting ur hand into motion to type gibberish.
Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by taharqa: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2013
funshint:
Shut your trap there! Is selective victimization and political witchhunting part of what police are paid for. I'm not surprised; Mbu is a PDP thug in police uniform. He was also used to victimize opposition politicians when he was in Oyo state under the PDP led administration of Alao Akala. That guy is a crook; having elements like that in Nigerian police portends grave danger for this country.
OK. So what are you going to do about it, now? What can you do other than making Lots of Noise here on NL?? What?
Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by nokingasgod: 10:34am On Aug 20, 2013
3ace: It seems this IG will be one of the best to occupy that office.

I seeeee, by simply reshuffling his officers, the IGP should be recommended for a Nobel prize? Whatever happens to:

i. Continued roadblocks after he ordered them dismantled.
ii. Extortion of motorists and people at the police stations
iii. Bribery in different shapes and circumstances in all ramifications
iv. Prevalent inefficiency and acts of cowardice
v. Crass ignorance and crudeness of police officers
vi. Laughably deplorable physical looks, carriage and demeanor of most police officers
vii. Etc, etc, etc

Look my friend, any IGP that want to perform or that will perform at all, will first of all consult the oracle called Fela Anikulapo Kuti by listening to some of his songs if not all, and then strive to correct or disprove what the prophet foretold. Songs like this one -

Wen you wear police uniform, na to collect money for road- soja go soja come, soja come soja go
Police station don turn to bank, DPO na bank manager - soja go soja come, soja come soja go
Police station don turn to bank, IG na managing director - soja go soja come, soja come soja go

Until then, let's go to the ''second base o jare''
Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by Tripodent(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2013

Going by the names there are 8 muslims out of 14 CPs redeployed. That is 57% my friend, please let us be objective!
Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by Okijajuju: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2013
Goddex: Mbu, that some of you ignorant peeps rant your tongue about is a core professional. The IG knows this. Ameachi is sponsoring a propaganda for his sack because Mbu refused to do his bidding on the Rivers State PDP chairmanship issue which Mbu instead opted to implement a court order. Ameachi had directed Mbu not to implement a court ruling replacing the PDP chairman in the state which Mbu refused.

Amaechi is the principal of Rivers State.. NOT the CP!

Is the boss says he doesnt want a certain employee working for him, its best that you remove him and replace him.

This move by the FG is very stupid. They have just set up Rivers State to return to the pre-2007 anarchy that engulfed that state. This move by the FG now shows that they have bad plans for Amaechis Rivers State and we the peoples of Rivers State would be the ones to pay.

The Senate and the House of Reps (Which is basically the voice of the people) have sid that he should be removed from Rivers State, yet the FG has refused to heed this call. Na when people start to die for Rivers State una go know say shit don knack fan abi?!

Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by Tripodent(m): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2013

It is 7 out of 14 which is 57%! Do your Math before misleading the gullible.

1 Like

Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by LordRADSTOCK(m): 10:39am On Aug 20, 2013
That's a good one shows the CP is neutral in the rivers matter
Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by Vanityupnvanity(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2013
P*lice things sef, i don‘t like the way naija ones behave. #hissssssssss# i dey pray 4 them sha!!!

Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by duality(m): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2013
Okija juju:

Amaechi is the principal of Rivers State.. NOT the CP!

Is the boss says he doesnt want a certain employee working for him, its best that you remove him and replace him.

This move by the FG is very stupid. They have just set up Rivers State to return to the pre-2007 anarchy that engulfed that state. This move by the FG now shows that they have bad plans for Amaechis Rivers State and we the peoples of Rivers State would be the ones to pay.

The Senate and the House of Reps (Which is basically the voice of the people) have sid that he should be removed from Rivers State, yet the FG has refused to heed this call. Na when people start to die for Rivers State una go know say shit don knack fan abi?!

-, What do you mean by the highlighted? That Mbu's presence will lead to anarchy? How ? is the government suddenly going to bring the state down simply because of Mbu? or Is Mbu's personality a threat to the average rivers citizen? Is it not the same men on ground that will be used to police Rivers state; should another CP be deployed to the state? They can remove mbu for all they want but saying Mbu's presence in Rivers state will lead to anarchy is quite ludicrous.
If people start dying in the state simply because Mbu remains the CP, then some other persons particularly those in Rivers politics should be held responsible
Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by lukasbaker(m): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2013
just imagin almost all of them are northners...so na only yoruba and northners dey d force?
Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by wasak(m): 11:05am On Aug 20, 2013
ain't it funny aw ds thread has turned to Mbu's thread
Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by comrChris(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2013
ok bt y d redeployment?
Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by softwareman(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2013
Goddex: Mbu, that some of you ignorant peeps rant your tongue about is a core professional. The IG knows this. Ameachi is sponsoring a propaganda for his sack because Mbu refused to do his bidding on the Rivers State PDP chairmanship issue which Mbu instead opted to implement a court order. Ameachi had directed Mbu not to implement a court ruling replacing the PDP chairman in the state which Mbu refused.

Administratively,the mere fact that the governor- the chief security officer of the state- and the police commisioner do not see eye for eye, can only mean one thing:either redeploy the governor! or redeploy the commissioner of police.

Their cannot be effective security management if the two critical components do not agree.

it is not even about who is right or wrong.

it is the elementary administrative step you take when their is a conflict between persons performing two critical inter related roles.

To me this goes to prove how very politically partisan this IG is. either that, or he is completely incompetent.
Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by funshint(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2013
taharqa: OK. So what are you going to do about it, now? What can you do other than making Lots of Noise here on NL?? What?
Did I quote U̶̲̥̅̊ or wat? Abeg vamoose!!!
Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by softwareman(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2013

Like 90% of the DGs of parastatals under under the federal ministry of finance( headed by an igbo) are igbos.

How is it that people who are first to read tribalism and religion in every thing suddenly become one nigeria when it favors them?

@topic:
The list in question does not support your lie!

1 Like

Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by Okijajuju: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
duality:

-, What do you mean by the highlighted? That Mbu's presence will lead to anarchy? How ? is the government suddenly going to bring the state down simply because of Mbu? or Is Mbu's personality a threat to the average rivers citizen? Is it not the same men on ground that will be used to police Rivers state; should another CP be deployed to the state? They can remove mbu for all they want but saying Mbu's presence in Rivers state will lead to anarchy is quite ludicrous.
If people start dying in the state simply because Mbu remains the CP, then some other persons particularly those in Rivers politics should be held responsible

[b]Heheheheee... Mba my guy!! Keep calm!

Mbu is the Head of the Police, Amaechi is the Chief Security Officer of the State, thereby putting Mbu under him. Let me now quote you a scripture from the good book of the Christian faith;

Amos 3:3 KING JAMES VERSION
Can two walk together except they be agreed

Now If the Gov. and the States Commisioner of Police (who is supposed to be answerable to the State Government) are at loggerheads, security would suffer. Its only natural. When there is a breakdown in the system, it will collapse.

Amaechi is not removeable, but Mbu is.. Before Mbu, the system was fine. Since Mbu has been there, the system has failed. Isnt it only sensible that Mbu should be removed?! Since he arrived in the state, there has been so much anarchy that thugs and touts breached the security of the state house of assembly that is literally across the Road from his office and this was done in the presence of his men.

I'm sorry, but Rivers State will pay the price security wise if Mbu does not leave that state soon... [/b]
Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by Myself2(m): 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
seunfly:
I guess it should be in opposit direction. With what happen to Adams Oshiemole's private secetary and David ugolor, Mbu and Amaechi, pipeline vandals vs NSCDC vs police in Lagos and other political hullaballoon involving d police. I think i'm save to assume he is one of d worst.

OMG
[/
Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by Myself2(m): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
Okija juju:

Mbu is the Head of the Police, Amaechi is the Chief Security Officer of the State, thereby putting Mbu under him. Let me now quote you a scripture from the good book of the Christian faith;

Now If the Gov. and the States Commisioner of Police (who is supposed to be answerable to the State Government) are at loggerheads, security would suffer. Its only natural. When there is a breakdown in the system, it will collapse.

Amaechi is not removeable, but Mbu is.. Before Mbu, the system was fine. Since Mbu has been there, the system has failed. Isnt it only sensible that Mbu should be removed?! Since he arrived in the state, there has been so much anarchy that thugs and touts breached the security of the state house of assembly that is literally across the Road from his office and this was done in the presence of his men.

I'm sorry, but Rivers State will pay the price security wise if Mbu does not leave that state soon... [/b]

Funny guy,the good book of the Christian faith you say?by the way,it's called the BIBLE.
Whilst I agree with your analysis on the need for concord for two parties to work in harmony,you are completely wrong in asserting that Mbu as head of police in the state is under Amaechi as governor.It's one of those ambiguities in our constitution,in states where we have army,navy and air force bases,technically the heads/commandants of such units/bases ARE NOT UNDER THE GOVERNOR AS THEY NEITHER REPORT TO HIM NOR DO THEY INDEED TAKE INSTRUCTIONS FROM HIM(per se).The governor is the chief security officer of a state and even chairs the state's security council,but IS NOT REPORTED TO by the heads of the military/para military establishment in his state.
This situation has been on ground before the first republic,therefore the onus is on every governor to do all they can to ensure a rancour-free relationship with the CP posted to his state.Even if he wants the CP to be at his beck and call,and bends over backwards to ensure this,then he should go the whole hog and ensure he doesn't expect the CP to become so glaringly unprofessional as to openly disobey/violate judicial pronouncements and also not to do anything that may go against the instructions and expectations of the force headquarters,i.e IGP,WHO HAPPENS TO BE THE REAL PERSON the CP reports to.

Finally,apart from the fact that naïve people will see Amaechi as scoring a cheap victory if the CP was replaced,it would send a wrong message to the rank and file about their professional conduct and line of authority.Also I bet you Amaechi WILL NEVER be comfortable with any new CP that may be posted to Rivers,even if the CP peels his skin,trying to serve and protect the masses of Rivers state,as long as that CP refuses to do the exact things(including disobeying court orders) that will please only Amaechi and the few beneficiaries in his inner political clique.
So the IGP is so on point.
Q.E.D
Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by talk2s(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
seunfly:
I guess it should be in opposit direction. With what happen to Adams Oshiemole's private secetary and David ugolor, Mbu and Amaechi, pipeline vandals vs NSCDC vs police in Lagos and other political hullaballoon involving d police. I think i'm save to assume he is one of d worst.
maybe worse than Tafa. Balogun who did no wrong!

1 Like

Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by Okijajuju: 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
Myself2:

Funny guy,the good book of the Christian faith you say?by the way,it's called the BIBLE.
Whilst I agree with your analysis on the need for concord for two parties to work in harmony,you are completely wrong in asserting that Mbu as head of police in the state is under Amaechi as governor.It's one of those ambiguities in our constitution,in states where we have army,navy and air force bases,technically the heads/commandants of such units/bases ARE NOT UNDER THE GOVERNOR AS THEY NEITHER REPORT TO HIM NOR DO THEY INDEED TAKE INSTRUCTIONS FROM HIM(per se).The governor is the chief security officer of a state and even chairs the state's security council,but IS NOT REPORTED TO by the heads of the military/para military establishment in his state.
This situation has been on ground before the first republic,therefore the onus is on every governor to do all they can to ensure a rancour-free relationship with the CP posted to his state.Even if he wants the CP to be at his beck and call,and bends over backwards to ensure this,then he should go the whole hog and ensure he doesn't expect the CP to become so glaringly unprofessional as to openly disobey/violate judicial pronouncements and also not to do anything that may go against the instructions and expectations of the force headquarters,i.e IGP,WHO HAPPENS TO BE THE REAL PERSON the CP reports to.

Finally,apart from the fact that naïve people will see Amaechi as scoring a cheap victory if the CP was replaced,it would send a wrong message to the rank and file about their professional conduct and line of authority.Also I bet you Amaechi WILL NEVER be comfortable with any new CP that may be posted to Rivers,even if the CP peels his skin,trying to serve and protect the masses of Rivers state,as long as that CP refuses to do the exact things(including disobeying court orders) that will please only Amaechi and the few beneficiaries in his inner political clique.
So the IGP is so on point.
Q.E.D

[b]- So, its alright for us to leave Rivers State with two warring security Chiefs. Mba nu!!

The Nigerian Police is not the Army. I don’t think so anyways. I believe that the Army|Navy|Airforce are all answerable to only the President (The Chief of Armed Forces). But the Police on the other hand operates differently. Though they are a federal entity, I think their chain of command operates differently. Again, I'm not 100% certain. But I know I have seen the Army refer to the Police as 'Bloody Civilians' before.

Also, it would be wrong to say that the problem between the CP and the Governor stems from control. Let’s just use the ordinary instance of the assembly fight, did the CP act professionally?! Has he queried the officers that were at the gate of the assembly complex? what about the slow response time of his men?! How professionally did he handle that matter? Or should we speak of how he locked down Rivers State for 11 days just for the First Ladies visit? Where he dedicated over 300 Policemen to her alone? How the Governor was more or less trapped in the government house for 11 days? Or how the security men attached to the governor were withdrawn leaving the gov. exposed? Mba Nu!

Professional conduct?! Lol! If it were solely based on Professional conduct, Mbu should be facing an orderly room trial as we speak. He showed an utter lack of professionalism especially with the handling of the Rivers State house of assembly brawl.

P.S: I know its called the Bible.. grin [/b]
Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by hydoo(m): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
i smell something from u
Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by Kevsman(m): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
emmysenior: My own be say, make dem subject all the policemen and women to thorough psychological test(s), to avoid the consistent shameful and criminal acts of theirs.
who be this?
Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2013

When a cat becomes a security looking over fish....what do you expect? When violence start tomorrow, they will only tell us it under control but wont do anything because the criminal is from their zone. Therefore, violence, looting and vandalism cant stop with this set of people.
Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by Forwetinnah: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dreal1247: What of Matthew Mbu?

Ntor to Ameachi..redeployment ko, resignation nii
Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by Ikiriye(m): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
Okija juju:

you are foolish we rivers people have we complained that we are lacking security,when you guys com to NL and post rubbish you no nothing about.if you ever have a friend or relative in ph ask them IF we are having security issues before you post rubbish.MBU JOSEPH IS THE BEST CP RIVERS STATE HAS EVER HAD.do you have an idea the number of vehicles given to him in rivers history no governor put together has ever given such number of vehicle.get facts before you post.Amaechi cannot have his way all the time for he should know that life has its challenges and therefore wake up from his long dream.JOSEPH MBU STILL REMAINS THE CP OF RIVERS STATE PERIOD.
Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by securi: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
[b][/b]
Okija juju:

[b]- So, its alright for us to leave Rivers State with two warring security Chiefs. Mba nu!!

The Nigerian Police is not the Army. I don’t think so anyways. I believe that the Army|Navy|Airforce are all answerable to only the President (The Chief of Armed Forces). But the Police on the other hand operates differently. Though they are a federal entity, I think their chain of command operates differently. Again, I'm not 100% certain. But I know I have seen the Army refer to the Police as 'Bloody Civilians' before.

Also, it would be wrong to say that the problem between the CP and the Governor stems from control. Let’s just use the ordinary instance of the assembly fight, did the CP act professionally?! Has he queried the officers that were at the gate of the assembly complex? what about the slow response time of his men?! How professionally did he handle that matter? Or should we speak of how he locked down Rivers State for 11 days just for the First Ladies visit? Where he dedicated over 300 Policemen to her alone? How the Governor was more or less trapped in the government house for 11 days? Or how the security men attached to the governor were withdrawn leaving the gov. exposed? Mba Nu!

Professional conduct?! Lol! If it were solely based on Professional conduct, Mbu should be facing an orderly room trial as we speak. He showed an utter lack of professionalism especially with the handling of the Rivers State house of assembly brawl.

[b]
Okija juju:

[/b]
Okija juju:

Really? I'm just wondering where I and my family were during this 11 days that we do not know about. Sometimes some I wonder the distance between Ph, Lagos and even Okija, that makes the Lagos ppl get to know what we don't know in ph. I never know of that and I have been living, socialisin/rocking, partying/gallivanting in ph even till late nite sometimes without any security issues.
Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by akpanbaba: 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
Thank God Mbu remains in Rivers as CP.My take is that this IG knows his job.I wish Akwa Ibom had this kind of Cp before 2011 elections.
Re: List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police by anataala: 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ur are free to hug transformer, sentiments can't take u any where.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo: I Wish My Parents Didn’t Die Early / Supreme Court affirms Fayemi’s election, dismisses PDP, Olusola-Eleka’s appeal / Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.