Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

When Will BBM Feature On TECHNO Phones? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When Will BBM Feature On TECHNO Phones? (4550 Views)

Etisalat Bis On Techno Android Phone / Help Whatsapp On Techno N3 Not Working / Java Applications dont Work On Techno T638 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will BBM Feature On TECHNO Phones? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
psalmdave: Tell them abeg....wat is bad by buyin a cheap quality fone...tecno iz nt beggin anyone o..like dis guy said if u dnt av any contribution just pass...d question is simple wen will bbm cum on tecno nd wen will they produce a fone dat will rival s4..is dat sumtin u grown up pple cant understand on nairaland rather dan startin competition nd insults..pls dnt come and start advertisin ur foolishness nd ignorance here...
and our answer is never... TENKO ABI WETIN, CANT AND WILL NEVER MAKE A PHONE CLOSE TO S4... UNLESS ARSENAL CARRY TROPHY...

LWKMD
Re: When Will BBM Feature On TECHNO Phones? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
Tecno my nyatch.... See how guys dey find who guy buy their l3 for 7k and f7 for 18 Hehehehe even phantom for 30....i pity u guys....... # team HTC #

1 Like

Re: When Will BBM Feature On TECHNO Phones? by sccofield(m): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
BBM for android and iOS user guide appears online

The final arrival of BBM for android and IOS users seem to be drawing closer as Blackberry accidentally released the user guides of BBM for iOS and android. This is coming few weeks after the “blackberry for sale sign” is up.

According to techcrunch, the guides explain in detail how the apps function, how to get started and their various feature sets. Previous BBM users from the blackberry network are not expected to find the app difficult to use because most of the app details are similar to the BBM
The apps are designed to allow for real-time communication between contacts and groups the guides explain, letting users share pictures and messages, including broadcast messages, multi-person chats, and group chats. Users will also be able to create BBM Groups, where they can plan events, track to-do’s, share photos, and chat with up to 30 people at a time, without the need to add everyone as BBM contacts.
BBM will work over both cellular and Wi-Fi, the latter option which is meant to help avoid data charges when traveling.
Each user can establish their own BBM profile, where they can choose a display picture, name, and status that their contacts will see, and they’ll also have a unique BBM PIN which they can access by tapping “Show Barcode.” The apps is said to also include support for various emoticons and emoji.

Whether the leak was a genuine mistake or rather one of those accidentally-on-purpose oments tech companies tend to consult when looking for coverage, we can now be fairly sure that BlackBerry Messenger for Android and iOS will be here very soon.

source: (http://techvarsity..com/2013/08/bbm-for-android-and-ios-user-guide.html)
Re: When Will BBM Feature On TECHNO Phones? by opestein: 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
sccofield: BBM for android and iOS user guide appears online

The final arrival of BBM for android and IOS users seem to be drawing closer as Blackberry accidentally released the user guides of BBM for iOS and android. This is coming few weeks after the “blackberry for sale sign” is up.

According to techcrunch, the guides explain in detail how the apps function, how to get started and their various feature sets. Previous BBM users from the blackberry network are not expected to find the app difficult to use because most of the app details are similar to the BBM
The apps are designed to allow for real-time communication between contacts and groups the guides explain, letting users share pictures and messages, including broadcast messages, multi-person chats, and group chats. Users will also be able to create BBM Groups, where they can plan events, track to-do’s, share photos, and chat with up to 30 people at a time, without the need to add everyone as BBM contacts.
BBM will work over both cellular and Wi-Fi, the latter option which is meant to help avoid data charges when traveling.
Each user can establish their own BBM profile, where they can choose a display picture, name, and status that their contacts will see, and they’ll also have a unique BBM PIN which they can access by tapping “Show Barcode.” The apps is said to also include support for various emoticons and emoji.

Whether the leak was a genuine mistake or rather one of those accidentally-on-purpose oments tech companies tend to consult when looking for coverage, we can now be fairly sure that BlackBerry Messenger for Android and iOS will be here very soon.

source: (http://techvarsity..com/2013/08/bbm-for-android-and-ios-user-guide.html)
we don hear na

1 Like

Re: When Will BBM Feature On TECHNO Phones? by iheanyi4u(m): 12:18am On Aug 24, 2013
psalmdave: U must be xo dumb to tink it will be long b4 Jesus comes...tecno will nt only rival it bt alxo beat it weda u like it or nt..there is no point hating tecno becos of hw d fone has become xo rampant,its like hatin tb joshua who only nids pples hate 2 make him stronger.....teamtecno#samsung cant tell me nothin
Well as usual with the tecno fan boys you can't grasp a statement. Lemme break it down for you; Even if Jesus were to come next week or in the next hundred years tecno would still be behind samsung dude. I don't hate tecno and I have nothing against the manufacturers and as for it been rampant (well you would know). I wonder werin concern tecno and TB Joshua

3 Likes

Re: When Will BBM Feature On TECHNO Phones? by psalmdave(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2013
e no concern me hw long una go argue abt am.........if tecno can beat dia tab den it wnt take long......weda u argue,insult tecno till thy kingdom cum d fact iz we will still buy d product,use nd most especially ENJOY DEM!!!!,so just do me a favour of kip arguin nd insultin tecno,i will still be here wen dat tecno will be advertized in nairaland...
Re: When Will BBM Feature On TECHNO Phones? by physise(m): 11:13am On Aug 24, 2013
some people go just carry tecno for head like say na deir papa get am

1 Like

Re: When Will BBM Feature On TECHNO Phones? by psalmdave(m): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2013
deejay_harry1: and our answer is never... TENKO ABI WETIN, CANT AND WILL NEVER MAKE A PHONE CLOSE TO S4... UNLESS ARSENAL CARRY TROPHY...

LWKMD
seems like u dnt undastand...we are nt expectin or begging u to say yes...it wnt make any difference.....By d way if i may ask nd dnt misunderstand..hw many of una for here get D so called GALAXY S4!!!!(be honest oh God dey watch u grin
deejay_harry1: and our answer is never... TENKO ABI WETIN, CANT AND WILL NEVER MAKE A PHONE CLOSE TO S4... UNLESS ARSENAL CARRY TROPHY...

LWKMD
seems like u dnt undastand...we are nt expectin or begging u to say yes...it wnt make any difference.....By d way if i may ask nd dnt misunderstand..hw many of una for here get D so called GALAXY S4!!!!(be honest oh God dey watch u
Re: When Will BBM Feature On TECHNO Phones? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2013
psalmdave: seems like u dnt undastand...we are nt expectin or begging u to say yes...it wnt make any difference.....By d way if i may ask nd dnt misunderstand..hw many of una for here get D so called GALAXY S4!!!!(be honest oh God dey watch u ;Dseems like u dnt undastand...we are nt expectin or begging u to say yes...it wnt make any difference.....By d way if i may ask nd dnt misunderstand..hw many of una for here get D so called GALAXY S4!!!!(be honest oh God dey watch u
no be only d so called galaxy s4 pass tecno ...

as of now, tecno is d worst and least company into android phoned...

tecno and infinix, na them suppose dey drag road..

2 Likes

Re: When Will BBM Feature On TECHNO Phones? by psalmdave(m): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2013
psalmdave: seems like u dnt undastand...we are nt expectin or begging u to say yes...it wnt make any difference.....By d way if i may ask nd dnt misunderstand..hw many of una for here get D so called GALAXY S4!!!!(be honest oh God dey watch u ;Dseems like u dnt undastand...we are nt expectin or begging u to say yes...it wnt make any difference.....By d way if i may ask nd dnt misunderstand..hw many of una for here get D so called GALAXY S4!!!!(be honest oh God dey watch u
specify o....i no wan hear say my friend broda aunty pikin get am,or i watch d advert for epl haltime,or d read d features for nairaland,or my neigbour galfrend bring am cum our house..thank u!
Re: When Will BBM Feature On TECHNO Phones? by physise(m): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2013
another tecno vs samsung thread again...all dis tecno fan self una so called tecno nor fit even beat gionee, zopo, Huawei or even micromax..enjoy wat ur pocket can afford n stop dis childish comparison

2 Likes

Re: When Will BBM Feature On TECHNO Phones? by supersam95(m): 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2013

LWKMD
if tecno produce something beta
shey u get hand u go use ur hand stop
see u mouth
Re: When Will BBM Feature On TECHNO Phones? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
supersam95: if tecno produce something beta
shey u get hand u go use ur hand stop
see u mouth
abeg if people wey get sense dey quote me... no dey quote me..

1 Like

Re: When Will BBM Feature On TECHNO Phones? by cosycee(m): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
What's all this fuss abt Tecno and samsung, tecno phantom has beaten s3, check тнє specs if you doubt! So they can beat s4, its just a matter of time
Re: When Will BBM Feature On TECHNO Phones? by cosycee(m): 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
deejay_harry1: no be only d so called galaxy s4 pass tecno ...

as of now, tecno is d worst and least company into android phoned...

tecno and infinix, na them suppose dey drag road..
guy wat тнє heck are u saying...where did you get that silly info from that tecno ıs тнє worst and least company into android phones...guy get your facts right abeg
Re: When Will BBM Feature On TECHNO Phones? by Jeel: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: When Will BBM Feature On TECHNO Phones? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
psalmdave: U must be xo dumb to tink it will be long b4 Jesus comes...tecno will nt only rival it bt alxo beat it weda u like it or nt..there is no point hating tecno becos of hw d fone has become xo rampant,its like hatin tb joshua who only nids pples hate 2 make him stronger.....teamtecno#samsung cant tell me nothin
The day that happens, thats when i would start posting "end time tinz"

1 Like

Re: When Will BBM Feature On TECHNO Phones? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
Smh big time! Even lumia range kill tecno

2 Likes

Re: When Will BBM Feature On TECHNO Phones? by wman(m): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
psalmdave: bt i knw 4 sure say i dey enjoy my tecno n3 pass s4 users...its nt a sentiment iz a fact...m nt sayin tecno n3 is beta(4 where) bt we av made d most break thru wen it comes 2 dealin wit uneasy situations wit Android

Please kindly explain to us how you are enjoying your Tecno N3 more than Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, Note 2 and Note 3 users.
We are patiently waiting.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

As An Etisalat Internet Subscriber U Should Do This / How To Change Camon C8 Language From Chinese To English When Booting To Recovery / My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.