Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,222 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

Lonely Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lonely Heart (943 Views)

Lonely Heart / A Lonely Heart In Need Of Mature Male Friend / Cry Of A Lonely Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lonely Heart by temmycool: 8:52am On Aug 20, 2013
Am temmy so tired of being lonely,I need a male friend...interested guy should pls drop his. Phone number and BB pin.thanks
Re: Lonely Heart by mascot87(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2013
embarassed
Re: Lonely Heart by Anuoluwap(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2013
Re: Lonely Heart by sexymoma(f): 9:37am On Aug 20, 2013
you lonely or konji wan kill you... Honey there is a big different in been lonely and been horn@y, if you lonely there are so many things you could do to while away your time which you would enjoy to having a male friend. if you looking for a responsible guy on NL you might not see o, except you are so desperate to have any guy through NL.
Re: Lonely Heart by mascot87(m): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2013
sexymoma: you lonely or konji wan kill you... Honey there is a big different in been lonely and been horn@y, if you lonely there are so many things you could do to while away your time which you would enjoy to having a male friend. if you looking for a responsible guy on NL you might not see o, except you are so desperate to have any guy through NL.
What makes you think there are no responsible guys on nairaland?You are shallow minded. SMH
Re: Lonely Heart by dareh85: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2013
Y did u think nairaland guys are nt responsible.drop ur pin and ur area my sis so dat u can see people dat will add and to keep ur company
Re: Lonely Heart by lecturerdabo(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2013
temmycool: Am temmy so tired of being lonely,I need a male friend...interested guy should pls drop his. Phone number and BB pin.thanks

Re: Lonely Heart by immortalvoices(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2013
26D6F106 bb

08139287755. U nid sum1 to bring back d smiles allow me to try as a friend... Cheers
Re: Lonely Heart by cityhood: 11:38am On Aug 20, 2013
08169446319.cool and fun to be with....
Re: Lonely Heart by gistmelove(m): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2013
Re: Lonely Heart by temmycool: 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
Thanks pals,y do some ppl think friendship btwn a guy n lady is all about sex n some oda rubbish?just wondering...I never said I want a relationship or sex which is normal,can't be chatting here n that was y I ask for bb pin *get that*
Re: Lonely Heart by slimdick(m): 6:46am On Aug 21, 2013
temmycool: Am temmy so tired of being lonely,I need a male friend...interested guy should pls drop his. Phone number and BB pin.thanks
Well, making friends and putting smiles on their faces one person at a time can make our world and life worth living. 265AB6C8 is d pin, we'll be for ourselves that's what friends are for
Re: Lonely Heart by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2013
temmycool: Thanks pals,y do some ppl think friendship btwn a guy n lady is all about sex n some oda rubbish?just wondering...I never said I want a relationship or sex which is normal,can't be chatting here n that was y I ask for bb pin *get that*
lolz,are u scared of quotin d person u are talking 2,stp saying "sumpple" think dis n dat,jst mention d person name.
Re: Lonely Heart by temmycool: 10:11am On Aug 21, 2013
Scared of sum1 I dnt even know? Funny

(1) (Reply)

If You Like Her Tell Her Because She Won't Wait Forever. / Happy Bday To Me... / Does Your Man Have A Good Sense Of Humour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.