Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products (13496 Views)

Nigeria Must Not Be Consumer Market For Chinese Products — Buhari / Exporting Nigerian Products Abroad / 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by rodeo0070(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
Plus including:
GENERATOR POWERED BY URINE.
PROTOTYPE CHOPPER.
AND OUR VERY OWN CASSAVA BREAD...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Bizibi(m): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
druid06: The problem is not with the country in which these products are made or manufactured, it's the niggardly individuals who run these companies making substandard products for more profit.

Chinese products are good and Nigerian products are ok too especially products from popular or known companies but in a way I think the chinese are better because they're more technologically advanced than we are.

Also, if you've ever been in China, you would get to notice how their everyday products are of high quality but the ones they export are usually substandard which is partially not their fault but more of our Nigerian importers who prefer to order larger quantities o and bring in this substandard chinese products into our country so they could sell for more profit. Also, the fault lies with our customs for accepting bribes from these importers and allowing these fake products to flood our markets.
i totally agree with u,the importers go for the substandard ones bcuz china produces quality products and some substandard ones but i luv nigeria wares they are ok
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by simonadi(m): 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
Na who be the person were no like em mama pot of soup?
rodeo0070: grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by rodeo0070(m): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
But wait o folks! What are we even comparing self? Is there any bases for comparison? To be objective, lets pick an item and analyze, maybe in terms of technology (automobiles, architecture, construction etc) or health products/lifestyle, Beauty/fashion products etc you name it. We can't just continue to generalize or do arm chair/beer palour argument. But I salute those Chinko fellas sha...
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by phil5(m): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
rodeo0070: grin grin grin
is dis 100% 9ja
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by rodeo0070(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
simon.adi:
Bros I just de joke na. LOL. You don't have to make such statements na. One love and PROUDLY NIGERIA...
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by surugede(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
kennyonthrone: LWKMD@ exploded abeg na bomb?

Any way shaa as nwa Aba wey i b i prefer my Aba made ima na Aba nwere everything

Yes boss
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
jaymdee: But what do we produce?
but we hv baby factory

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Nebeuwa(m): 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
You all should support Aba made products. With time and more capital, the product should increase in quality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
So you are telling me I will choose a china tablet or laptop over Zinox Laptop or tablet? undecided Not likely! undecided undecided undecided undecided.

Infact, I can choose Zinox over likes of HP. All I need is a good spec
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by amnestylaw1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
Blackteeth:
I bought a made in Nigeria bucket and after some few weeks it exploded without warning on a certain day I was lifting water with it.
I think some Chinese are posting comments now. :-)
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by munagirl: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
rodeo0070: But wait o folks! What are we even comparing self? Is there any bases for comparison? To be objective, lets pick an item and analyze, maybe in terms of technology (automobiles, architecture, construction etc) or health products/lifestyle, Beauty/fashion products etc you name it. We can't just continue to generalize or do arm chair/beer palour argument. But I salute those Chinko fellas sha...
this is an example of made in Nigeria products, I made these from scratch to finish, we can produce but the environment and patronage is not very encouraging

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Oduyalerapheal(m): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
Cost of production of goods produces in nigeria is more expensive when compare to the chinese goods.To the nigerical manufacturer try to meet the demand of the people by reducing the quallity and standard of the goods to meet the labour demand.
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by emmabest2000(m): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
CHINESE PRODUCTS HAS DIFFERENTS QUALITIES . BOTH SUPERIOR AND INFERIOR , BUT AFRICA'S USUALLY GO FOR INFERIOR QUALITIES BECAUSE IT IS MUCH MORE CHEAPER .
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by rodeo0070(m): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
munagirl: this is an example of made in Nigeria products, I made these from scratch to finish, we can produce but the environment and patronage is not very encouraging
Looks nice. How can I get this? can you make according to one's personal specification?
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Nielbaba(m): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
1supremo:

Now that's a plus for Nigeria! Which other country has the technology that makes buckets explode?

I need your candour here bro; would you have loved your explosive bucket better if it had given you some warnings?

Would you be happier if the explosion occured on a certain night as opposed to the daytime explosion programmed on our present stock?

Should we readjust the timer and sensors on our detonation device to implode when it is empty so as to prevent loss of water(which you seem not to like) and ensure maximum human casualty?

(We need your user-experience feedback to help us give you value for money.)

DISCLAIMER: If bucket is intact beyond a fortnight after purchase, check the label: it is not our product.
Only our Diamonds™ double that shelf life

Thanks

Management

Incendiary Bucket© Limited
badt guyyy. Laff don comot my trouser gringrin gringringringrin gringrin. Na explosive bucket naija dey produce abi
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
druid06: The problem is not with the country in which these products are made or manufactured, it's the niggardly individuals who run these companies making substandard products for more profit.

Chinese products are good and Nigerian products are ok too especially products from popular or known companies but in a way I think the chinese are better because they're more technologically advanced than we are.

Also, if you've ever been in China, you would get to notice how their everyday products are of high quality but the ones they export are usually substandard which is partially not their fault but more of our Nigerian importers who prefer to order larger quantities o and bring in this substandard chinese products into our country so they could sell for more profit. Also, the fault lies with our customs for accepting bribes from these importers and allowing these fake products to flood our markets.
True.
But as for the part of d importers, its not their fault.
importers actually import both standard and substandard goods; ur money determines what u get.

U dont expect an imported shoe sold/ worth N1,800 to last for ever.

Also, Importers import what many nigerians can afford since the population is not predominantly an affluent one.
A Turkey skirt costs from 7k upwards, but then, how many nigerians will afford that kwanu?
So, an importer will (for the market) import cheaper ones with of course reduced quality.
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
rodeo0070: But wait o folks! What are we even comparing self? Is there any bases for comparison? To be objective, lets pick an item and analyze, maybe in terms of technology (automobiles, architecture, construction etc) or health products/lifestyle, Beauty/fashion products etc you name it. We can't just continue to generalize or do arm chair/beer palour argument. But I salute those Chinko fellas sha...

so, whats ur confusion? In answering ur questions:

For automobiles, we mean Chinese vehicles Vs Innoson vehicles, etc.
For electronics, we mean Chinese Vs Zinox products, Ovim tablet.
For Construction , we mean Chinese Vs Master Holdings,etc.
For Fashion items, we mean Chinese Vs Aba Made Fashion items.
ABA for life!
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by eightsin(m): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
It depend on d type of products...i prefer made in china clothes...but i prefer made in Nigeria...?

#i'm confused.
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by rodeo0070(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
ngozievergreen:

so, whats ur confusion? In answering ur questions:

For automobiles, we mean Chinese vehicles Vs Innoson vehicles, etc.
For electronics, we mean Chinese Vs Zinox products, Ovim tablet.
For Construction , we mean Chinese Vs Master Holdings,etc.
For Fashion items, we mean Chinese Vs Aba Made Fashion items.
ABA for life!

LMAO...
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by TCUBE(m): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
Etumgbe: see made in nigeria convertible

and the DMV/ public safety gave clearance for the so-called vehicle to operate?
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by ugoezeik(m): 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
Believe U̶̲̥̅̊ me, naija product is more bera to chichi. Take a look @ my ijebu garri, ponmo, ewa agowi, ewedu, amala and soooooo many
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by mayorall(m): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
Nice thread.
Go to your parlour

Check back of your TV, HP laptop, stabiliser , video.

Move to kitchen

Check back of your serving plate, pot, spoon, washing base.

Now to your bathroom and toilet

Check your wc, hand washing base, water bath, shower.

Where were they made?.

Chinese produce original and quality products, the problem is the Nigerian Importers. A manufacturer will sell a product for $100, 9ja importers will negotiate and tell the manufacturer to make the one of lesser price for them for $40. The malam too will agree and make the one of lower quality.

I import from China on weekly bases.I get quality products, I always warn the seller not to send me Nigerian spec before I make my payment online. If he does, am gonna give his store the worst feedback they haven't gotten before I was born. That's just it my people.
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by tola9ja: 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
chinko is d best
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by tola9ja: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
simon.adi:
lolz
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by linokimmy(m): 12:18am On Aug 21, 2013
Blackteeth: Alot of us bad-mouth Chinese products and say things like Chinese products dont last. Now lets compare Chinese products and Nigerian products. Which would you choose? Made in China or Made in Nigeria?
the fact remains that we should learn to apreciate our country no matter what we produce...America started from somewhere you know.
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Gdjay(m): 4:30am On Aug 21, 2013
1supremo:

Now that's a plus for Nigeria! Which other country has the technology that makes buckets explode?

I need your candour here bro; would you have loved your explosive bucket better if it had given you some warnings?

Would you be happier if the explosion occured on a certain night as opposed to the daytime explosion programmed on our present stock?

Should we readjust the timer and sensors on our detonation device to implode when it is empty so as to prevent loss of water(which you seem not to like) and ensure maximum human casualty?

(We need your user-experience feedback to help us give you value for money.)

DISCLAIMER: If bucket is intact beyond a fortnight after purchase, check the label: it is not our product.
Only our Diamonds™ double that shelf life

Thanks

Management

Incendiary Bucket© Limited

Our buckets are d bomb

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by sylve11: 8:11am On Aug 21, 2013
grosebiz: It all depends on d products. U can't compare d superior quality of Nigeria cables to chinese.likewise some drugs are way ahead of deirs.But all in all, d importer determines d quality of products from China as dey give u wat u want at ur price

yeah, the importers determine the quality of the goods. Even the Americans are afraid of the chinko because, They can do just everything right. cool
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by HuJJC(m): 8:37am On Aug 21, 2013
SEUN IS THE DRIVER!
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by HuJJC(m): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by unmask: 9:41am On Aug 21, 2013
if you want quality chinese products, u get quality chinese products.....if you want cheap substandard chinese products, u get cheap chinese products.its a functn of the SON nd other bodies.......in Nigeria however, you dont have the luxury of choice, you will always get the substandard product after the initial market penetration
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
speedyboi: So you are telling me I will choose a china tablet or laptop over Zinox Laptop or tablet? undecided Not likely! undecided undecided undecided undecided.

Infact, I can choose Zinox over likes of HP. All I need is a good spec
talk true make God happy make devil shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Banks' Requirement For Opening Current And Savings Accounts / Nigeria’s Monthly Import Bill Drops From $665.4m To $160.4m / Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.