Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products (13476 Views)

Nigeria Must Not Be Consumer Market For Chinese Products — Buhari / Exporting Nigerian Products Abroad / 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by taiocol: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
china nr be naija mate. Naija thins last past china 99.9% sure. NO DOUBT
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
spongeback: embarassed
what's wrong with this one sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Built2last: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
The both operate the same business model...they show you original and fake...it depends on your budget and what you want. China is a major Amerian supplier and you can never see fake of their products in the states. Same with Naija. we are a major supplier to West and central African countries. Especially Aba boys. They dare not ship fake products to Togo or Congo. It really boils down to what you want. I buy original from both countries.
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by taiocol: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
jaymdee: But what do we produce?
wetin oyibo fit produce wen we nr fit produce?
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by kpozite(m): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
A bow of earthworms to anyone who prefer chinko to Nija
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Anuoluwap(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
see anoda product here ooo! I hope e fit reach frontpage lyk diz 'exploding bucket' wat ur take on diz?
www.nairaland.com/1404370/latest-inventions-nubrella-funny-looking-hands-free-umbrella#1404370.4
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Zillight: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
Blackteeth:
I bought a made in Nigeria bucket and after some few weeks it exploded without warning on a certain day I was lifting water with it.

So for ur mind now, u for don go buy made in china bucket abi?? Mtscheeeew. . . Its not too late, u can book ur ticket and fly 2 shangai, buy d bucket and treck bak 2 9ja.
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by oxygen47: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
Gentle Naaz: SIMILARITIES
1. Both hv similar quality
2. Both dnt last
3. Both r cheap

Naaaa
Nigerian products dont come cheap
@ all cool
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by teedolls(m): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
I stand to be corrected, but I guess this OP would have loved to discuss "Made in Nigeria Vs Sub standard product" and not "Made in Nigeria Vs Made in China" I beg your pardon.

Its unfortunate what the brand made in china has turned to become or how it can be easily interpreted to be an inferior quality product. I tell you "Made in China" is not to be compared with "Made in Nigeria"

For instance, take a minute and check under your Laptop, Ipad, and some other electronic gadgets you have in your house particularly your Laptop, did you see "Made in Nigeria" para adventure you did please delete this comment. Truth is you won't be able to do that and you know why. Even if you go to america and the rest of the world you see "made in china" product in all nooks and crannies WHY ? That's the world production base. So have you even seen made in Nigeria in your own locality ? Talk less of another city in Nigeria.

Don't get it twisted not all made in china are standard, there also exist the substandard one. But even in their substandard nature, the standard Nigeria product still can't match up with them. I challenge any Nigeria company to make a single sim phone and not even double without importing any of its material.

And as for the OP, you had better thank China who made that Tekno or Techno phone in your hand in which you use to make this post. Nuff said!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by oxygen47: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
teedolls: I stand to be corrected, but I guess this OP would have loved to discuss "Made in Nigeria Vs Sub standard product" and not "Made in Nigeria Vs Made in China" I beg your pardon.

Its unfortunate what the brand made in china has turned to become or how it can be easily interpreted to be an inferior quality product. I tell you "Made in China" is not to be compared with "Made in Nigeria"

For instance, take a minute and check under your Laptop, Ipad, and some other electronic gadgets you have in your house particularly your Laptop, did you see "Made in Nigeria" para adventure you did please delete this comment. Truth is you won't be able to do that and you know why. Even if you go to america and the rest of the world you see "made in china" product in all nooks and crannies WHY ? That's the world production base. So have you even seen made in Nigeria in your own locality ? Talk less of another city in Nigeria.

Don't get it twisted not all made in china are standard, there also exist the substandard one. But even in their substandard nature, the standard Nigeria product still can't match up with them. I challenge any Nigeria company to make a single sim phone and not even double without importing any of its material.

And as for the OP, you had better thank China who made that Tekno or Techno phone in your hand in which you use to make this post. Nuff said!

"Sabinus" Theodore
We hail U o
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by GenWOJUOLA(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
China no b am oooo
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Haywhymido(m): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
U must b kidding me fah, wot do we produce in 9ja? I heard 95% of d shoes we use in 9ja r imported. Smh. Shame on us!!!. 160million pipo cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Gistben: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
naija product de top leak na. made in naija is better than made in China for sure
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by mrvictor: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
Blackteeth:
I bought a made in Nigeria bucket and after some few weeks it exploded without warning on a certain day I was lifting water with it.

You mean you bought a bucket or bombket?
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by vladimiros: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
MY iPHONE: MADE IN CHINA

MY PLAYSTATION3: MADE IN CHINA..

nuff said
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by ACM10: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
Made in Nigeria cables wire is the best. Give it a trial.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by repogirl(f): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
See ehn, people shld stop saying Chinese products are this or that. Blame our Nigerian cheapskate importers, Chinese products have grades and they ship in the lowest quality in order to make more profit.

almost all production from the US and Europe is outsourced to China.
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by slimfit1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
We need to start appreciating what ever we make that's how we improve.
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Revolva(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
wtf wat can nigeria manufacture nothing so why bring comparison with china who are industrious and our only means of survival ' pls dont compare , china is ahead of us in production and exports na only church and mosque una sabi build every where
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by datola: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
Made in Nigeria electric cable- far better than

those made in Chaina
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by phil5(m): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
Some one shuld pls outline wat we produse ,locally 100% without importing any part
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Guyman02: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
If you dont want your house to catch fire from electric fault never use China wire to wire your apartment, always insist on Nigeria cables. Nuff said.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Dreamflyin(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
Naija mdae. Much stronger and durable dan fancy Chinko products.... And CHEAPER!

Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by docjuli(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
lol. grin
1supremo:

Now that's a plus for Nigeria! Which other country has the technology that makes buckets explode?

I need your candour here bro; would you have loved your explosive bucket better if it had given you some warnings?

Would you be happier if the explosion occured on a certain night as opposed to the daytime explosion on our present stock?

Should we readjust the timer and sensors on our detonation device to implode when it is empty so as to prevent loss of water(which you seem not to like) and ensure maximum human casualty?

(We need your user-experience feedback to help us give you value for money.)

Thanks

Management

Incendiary Bucket Limited

lol.
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by kunlesehan(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
the only difference there is in the pronunciation of the countries' names. product quality remains the same ... lol.
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
90% of The television we use in Nigeria are made in china, yet they last. My Samsung led TV is also made in china and almost two years gone already still no complain.
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by kunlesehan(m): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
Guyman02: If you dont want your house to catch fire from electric fault never use China wire to wire your apartment, always insist on Nigeria cables. Nuff said.

guy u've got a point there. beta than british wire even.
#respectnaija
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by wogorparadise: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
may god h
elp us
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by ifihear(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
1supremo:

Kai!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Supremo u dey madt abi?? Love ur sense of humor
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by size38: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
What are we comparing for? Nigeria don't produce any thing. Except we are talking about d kind of corruption we produce in nigeria. Apart from that, I don't think we produce anytin here.
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by flymeup: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
Some information are false
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by rodeo0070(m): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Banks' Requirement For Opening Current And Savings Accounts / Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) / Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.