Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products (13498 Views)

Nigeria Must Not Be Consumer Market For Chinese Products — Buhari / Exporting Nigerian Products Abroad / 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
Worwor: talk true make God happy make devil shame.

^^^^^^^^How to spot TECNO fans
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
ngozievergreen:

so, whats ur confusion? In answering ur questions:

For automobiles, we mean Chinese vehicles Vs Innoson vehicles, etc.
For electronics, we mean Chinese Vs Zinox products, Ovim tablet.
For Construction , we mean Chinese Vs Master Holdings,etc.
For Fashion items, we mean Chinese Vs Aba Made Fashion items.
ABA for life!

@BOLDED, that's the only unfair parts in your comparison. What is Aba made fashion when the likes of Dakova, Frank Oshodi, Ouch, Zizi Cardow and so much more they there? undecided undecided. We are talking original registered products, not imitations (Fakes) No lemme vex for you ooo angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by smartg(m): 12:56am On Aug 22, 2013
cerebral assain: Naija no dy kari last jor,like if u agree,if u no like thunda go faya infact u no go make et in life,berra like sharp sharp!!
back to sender. I no go like!
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 22, 2013
speedyboi:

^^^^^^^^How to spot TECNO fans
I'm still rocking blackberry bro.
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2013
Worwor: I'm still rocking blackberry bro.

No wonder. Anyone who is still proud of his blackberry can't be a good judge of 'a better' technology.
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 22, 2013
speedyboi:

No wonder. Anyone who is still proud of his blackberry can't be a good judge of 'a better' technology.
how did the word "proud" came into play? You are a silly person. Hope you went to school o.
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
Worwor: how did the word "proud" came into play? You are a silly person. Hope you went to school o.

Kai! Smh...you are lucky I'm not in the mood to abuse today....

So people just say they are 'rocking' their sh/it on a normal day abi? You are not worth my time...I will let you pass wink
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
speedyboi:

@BOLDED, that's the only unfair parts in your comparison. What is Aba made fashion when the likes of Dakova, Frank Oshodi, Ouch, Zizi Cardow and so much more they there? undecided undecided. We are talking original registered products, not imitations (Fakes) No lemme vex for you ooo angry angry angry angry

vex for me in wat exactly??
Aba can make any quality of clothes u want in this world! I mean, they can replicate anything given the same materials they use in China.
Many Aba made products are given foreign labels to improve sales , and sold in boutiques.
Aba even has plenty designers sef. Those substandard ones u see are being mass produced to serve poor ppl in Nig and beyond, and are cheaper.
U expect those mass- produced jeans u bought for 1500 to last for 10 yrs? Go to Aba and make a request of your taste and see weda u wont get a desirable result; na only ur money go kill am.
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
speedyboi:

Kai! Smh...you are lucky I'm not in the mood to abuse today....

So people just say they are 'rocking' their sh/it on a normal day abi? You are not worth my time...I will let you pass wink
you better don't. So, you don't embarrass yourself further.
Re: Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products by prof800(m): 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
speedyboi:

Anyone who is still proud of his blackberry can't be a good judge of 'a better' technology.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Monthly Import Bill Drops From $665.4m To $160.4m / 10 Nigerian Banks' Requirement For Opening Current And Savings Accounts / Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.