Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,336 members, 7,864,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Julian Gray: “kanu Was The Best Player I Played With At Arsenal” - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Julian Gray: “kanu Was The Best Player I Played With At Arsenal” (625 Views)

Godfrey Oboabona On Trial At Arsenal / Ex-portsmouth Manager, Harry Redknapp - Kanu Was 44 Years When He Was 34 Years / Who Deserves World Best Player Btw Messi Nd Ronaldo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Julian Gray: “kanu Was The Best Player I Played With At Arsenal” by Coldplayz2(m): 9:34am On Aug 20, 2013
Julian Gray, 33, is a left-sided defender and midfielder who played for Arsenal, Crystal Palace, Birmingham City, Coventry City, Fulham, Barnsley, and Walsall. He has spent the past two years in the Cypriot top division with Nea Salamina.

‘Football’s the only profession I know where you hit 30 and people say, ‘ooh, I’m not sure’. They have doubts, just because of your age.

It should be about performance. Look at Ryan Giggs or Kevin Phillips. Science, technology, new diets, means footballers are still fit well into their 30s. I feel as good now as when I was 23, 24. I’m 33, but I’ve still got another three, four, maybe five years in me.

Arsene Wenger helped teach me the importance of diet, training, stretching. I was at Arsenal from eight years old, and he gave me my debut, away to Newcastle in the Premier League in 2000.

I came on for Kanu with 20 minutes left. I’d been training with the first team for a.... Read more
http://allsoccerplanet.com/julian-gray-kanu-was-the-best-player-i-played-with-at-arsenal/

(1) (Reply)

So You Think You Know Sports Nigeria??? / An Interview With Samson Siasia / Inspirational Quote To All Nairalanders..by Gnabry{a True Arsenal Fan}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.