Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,141 members, 7,845,782 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry (3117 Views)

Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by ayobase(m): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
coogar:

lmao @ license to fück her....

when did promising to marry a girl become a license to fück and use anyhow? some of you people just come online and ptyalise rubbish. that a man promised to marry a woman does not necessarily mean he must marry her. what if he discovers she's lied about some certain things about herself? he should still marry her because of a yeye promise?

besides, sex is meant to be enjoyed by the 2 parties. no one is using the other. they both agreed to have sëx and they both enjoyed the act. people like you go around with the mentality that having sëx with a man is doing him a favour. you need to come out of your cocoon & understand the planet does not spin on the axis of your vägina.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by ayobase(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
debrief08:

Was she forced? Did she not have a choice? Did he put a gun to her head?
She had a choice to say No s3x but choose to, no one has the right to take away anyones right to choice.

This is more than s.ex. TRUST. BREACH OF TRUST!

A girl has been faithful to you over 5 years based on the fact that the courtship is heading towards marriage.

U started dating her when she was 25, and u broke up with her when she is 30 without a meaningful excuse.

Flimsy excuses like;
-My mother said I should not marry from ur village
-you are too fat or too thin for me
-Your teeth are closely packed
-You snore in bed

So, you waited for 5 years to tell her that......DAMN, u r wicked!

There could be cogent reason, but do you think the lady is gonna be happy......"I am getting old, where do I start from now?"

Different ladies with different disposition of temperaments......the result could be good or ugly or bad!

Put yourself in a position before judging!

This is not about the se.x...both enjoyed the s.ex na.....but some guys go extra miles for that thing!

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
^^ That is still no excuse to do what she did, they were both adults in a relationship not children. If she wanted to give up the business to him that was her decision we all know there are no guarantees especially in this day and age. So he dumped her, was she the first woman to get dumped? I'm not saying what he did was good or nice but to permanently scar him like that was cruel imo and speak of someone highly unstable, is that how she deals with disappointment? I feel bad for the men that encounter that trick in the future cuz she may become more desperate as she gets older. Had the roles been reversed and she was the one who left him and got hot oil thrown in her face ya'll would've have been crying abuse and bringing down the house with feminist postulations. I don't accept that behavior from men and i wouldn't accept it from women either, its uncivilized i'm just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
Chillisauce:

Yellowpopo, u get many stories for your life ehn, chai!

It's either your cousin, or cousin fiancé girlfriend, or your friend inlaw mother.

Na wah!

Sometimes I go just read, drop my opinion but you ehn,,,you get many many facts to back them up!

I don't envy you at all grin
In this my small life,werin my eyes don c,somebody of 50 may not hv seen it.
I usually connect a story based on what revolves around me. A story might make me remember what happened when I was very small. As I relate to it,I also learn and hope pple learn too.
The ones that I can't relate with,no comment or I might decide to have fun only.

Anybody on nl close to me can easily identify me tru these stories.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
ayobase:

This is more than s.ex. TRUST. BREACH OF TRUST!

A girl has been faithful to you over 5 years based on the fact that the courtship is heading towards marriage.

U started dating her when she was 25, and u broke up with her when she is 30 without a meaningful excuse.

Flimsy excuses like;
-My mother said I should not marry from ur village
-you are too fat or too thin for me
-Your teeth are closely packed
-You snore in bed

So, you waited for 5 years to tell her that......DAMN, u r wicked!

There could be cogent reason, but do you think the lady is gonna be happy......"I am getting old, where do I start from now?"

Different ladies with different disposition of temperaments......the result could be good or ugly or bad!

Put yourself in a position before judging!

This is not about the se.x...both enjoyed the s.ex na.....but some guys go extra miles for that thing!

Let her go to court and sue for breach of promise.
Its like supporting Mob action, Revenge is not justice, no one has the power to take the laws into their hands. NO ONE.
If you support this woman then you should also support a man who hits his wife when she provokes him.
Why are we quick to resort to violence and justify violence?
Men will justify hitting their wives, women will justify this action.
I insist no relationship or even marriage is do or die. No one has the right to inflict harm on another.
We cannot condemn one and justify the other, if she was provoked to burn him then we can also excuse men who beat their wives na.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by ladygogo: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
This is so wrong. sad
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Chinwem(f): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
coogar:

if she's this desperate at 25, may heaven help the men in nigeria by the time she's in her 30s. she would throw a grenade by then.

Lmao.....don't you know love is a battle field? grin. LWKM
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
caribchic: ^^ That is still no excuse to do what she did, they were both adults in a relationship not children. If she wanted to give up the business to him that was her decision we all know there are no guarantees especially in this day and age. So he dumped her, was she the first woman to get dumped? I'm not saying what he did was good or nice but to permanently scar him like that was cruel imo and speak of someone highly unstable, is that how she deals with disappointment? I feel bad for the men that encounter that trick in the future cuz she may become more desperate as she gets older. Had the roles been reversed and she was the one who left him and got hot oil thrown in her face ya'll would've have been crying abuse and bringing down the house with feminist postulations. I don't accept that behavior from men and i wouldn't accept it from women either, its uncivilized i'm just saying.

Exactly, I have seen several posts here where a woman who wanted to leave was murdered or burnt severelly, no one blamed her for wanting to leave.
I still insist even marriages are not do or die talkless of relationships.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by RoyalRoy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
Where in the law was it written that a man must marry a woman he dates??

Not condoning the man's actions but surely he had a right to leave if he wasn't okay with her anymore!!
Maybe he saw her as violent & unstable to be with after a while!! You know when the love clears after one or two years & you begin to think with your head & not your heart, anything can happen!

And to those ignorant few who believed he promised her marriage hence the "free access" to her "holyland" I shake my head for you!!!

What planet did y'all grow?

A woman who sleeps with a man because of a certain promise or gain is definitely a [size=28pt] whoree [/size].

Unforced s*x between two adults should not carry any reward other than Orrgasmmm.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
Nashville: I cant believe some people actually support what she did. In a civilised world, her jail term will be 10 years not just a year. I am not sure you will be saying the same thing if this guy were to be your brother or a close friend. What is bad is bad, we dont know the full story but nobody has a right to react the way she did.

Your Absolutely right !
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
In this my small life,werin my eyes don c,somebody of 50 may not hv seen it.
I usually connect a story based on what revolves around me. A story might make me remember what happened when I was very small. As I relate to it,I also learn and hope pple learn too.
The ones that I can't relate with,no comment or I might decide to have fun only.

Anybody on nl close to me can easily identify me tru these stories.

I just hope say you are not one of those that would tie wrapper for chest, siddon for more latest tori for town.

Or in salon, even though you are not making your hair for the latest tori.
grin grin cheesy

Back to topic,

I changed my mind, what she did was bad, very bad,,...but she should have at least just poured the hot water on his mouth, so that next time...when he wants to make a promise he would think twice grin
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Maipride(f): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
^^^ LMAO on 'pouring hot water on his mouth' grin grin grin grin grin grin

What she did is bad but mehnnn the man don turn 'scarface' be dt ooo.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by RoyalRoy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
Mai pride: ^^^ LMAO on 'pouring hot water on his mouth' grin grin grin grin grin grin

What she did is bad but mehnnn the man don turn 'scarface' be dt ooo.

How are you Pretty Pride?

wink
wink
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Maipride(f): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
^^^ am gud dear... kiss #bighug#

@topic, maybe she shld av done ds instead...

3 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
Chinwem:

Lmao.....don't you know love is a battle field? grin. LWKM
*singing in bruno mars voice * i will cash a grenade for yaa grin you know ill do anytin for ya grin, *changing to fela* harguement harguement grin

because of ordinary hot ororo,what of the girl that wasted her life for 4 years. *singing ebenezer obey* enirinkan he,tofekupelue e;owo enitotisonu nko grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
Mai pride: ^^^ am gud dear... kiss #bighug#

@topic, maybe she shld av done ds instead...
korret 8-)
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
Royal Roy: Where in the law was it written that a man must marry a woman he dates??

Not condoning the man's actions but surely he had a right to leave if he wasn't okay with her anymore!!
Maybe he saw her as violent & unstable to be with after a while!! You know when the love clears after one or two years & you begin to think with your head & not your heart, anything can happen!

And to those ignorant few who believed he promised her marriage hence the "free access" to her "holyland" I shake my head for you!!!

What planet did y'all grow?

A woman who sleeps with a man because of a certain promise or gain is definitely a [size=28pt] whoree [/size].

Unforced s*x between two adults should not carry any reward other than Orrgasmmm.
so its after 4 years that he now realised she isnt good enough for him ehen? After shinning her congo for 4 years to his satisfaction. Iyen naa nice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
lady gogo: This is so wrong. sad
wyclef sang *they say two wrongs dont make a right* but in this case shewa says 2 wrongs has made a right.2 of them have been served so well.they have had a taste of their foolishness,next time the man will not use his testes to think and next time the girl will not do mumu loff grin

* singing in deeper life choir's voice *smile chisos loffs you,i will smile chisos loffs me halleluyah grin
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Chinwem(f): 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
^^^^Lmao..........your vocal cords have seen something tonight
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by passionate88: 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
To those of you trying to bring up one explanation or the other like "she's an adult", "she wasn't forced into doing the do" etc.. Do you how bittered it feels when you lost something you've been wanting and hoping for?, you've seen it happening in your dreams, fantasized about it then all of a sudden such fairy tales thought are shattered because someone broke his/her promises. I know of a guy that helped a girl to gained admission into the university and helped her financially through out her stay in university, when she graduated that was when she knew the guy was an illeterate, that she couldn't marry him, she got more than what she bargained for. To the players out there, Never promise marriage if you have any doubt about the girl and to the girls out there, marriage is not heaven, sometimes being single doesn't make you less of a human being.

I know we have mothers on this thread, please train that your boy child/ren well, mould him to what/how you expected his dad to behave so that when his own time comes to woo a lady, he will do it according to your guidelines.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by RoyalRoy(m): 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
kulyie:

* singing in deeper life choir's voice *smile chisos loffs you,i will smile chisos loffs me halleluyah grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seems you know your music really well.

Nice!

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
caribchic: ^^ That is still no excuse to do what she did, they were both adults in a relationship not children. If she wanted to give up the business to him that was her decision we all know there are no guarantees especially in this day and age. So he dumped her, was she the first woman to get dumped? I'm not saying what he did was good or nice but to permanently scar him like that was cruel imo and speak of someone highly unstable, is that how she deals with disappointment? I feel bad for the men that encounter that trick in the future cuz she may become more desperate as she gets older. Had the roles been reversed and she was the one who left him and got hot oil thrown in her face ya'll would've have been crying abuse and bringing down the house with feminist postulations. I don't accept that behavior from men and i wouldn't accept it from women either, its uncivilized i'm just saying.
ehen,so it is nice to just get dumped abruptly without any reason.if a man wants to dump a lady cant he walk up to her and give her reasons why he is no more intrested in the relationship and both quit amicably.anyway to each his own.

Awon ruth abokoku,shey una dey learn,nobody is trustworthy.if you like dey form abokoku or environmental sanitation for him house,that one no mean say he go marry you 8-)

chimmooooo ifunayaaacheesy
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
Royal Roy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seems you know your music really well.

Nice!
yez of cozz gringringrincheesy
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
Chinwem: ^^^^Lmao..........your vocal cords have seen something tonight
cheesy abi o my dear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
passionate88: To those of you trying to bring up one explanation or the other like "she's an adult", "she wasn't forced into doing the do" etc.. Do you how bittered it feels when you lost something you've been wanting and hoping for?, you've seen it happening in your dreams, fantasized about it then all of a sudden such fairy tales thought are shattered because someone broke his/her promises. I know of a guy that helped a girl to gained admission into the university and helped her financially through out her stay in university, when she graduated that was when she knew the guy was an illeterate, that she couldn't marry him, she got more than what she bargained for. To the players out there, Never promise marriage if you have any doubt about the girl and to the girls out there, marriage is not heaven, sometimes being single doesn't make you less of a human being.

I know we have mothers on this thread, please train that your boy child/ren well, mould him to what/how you expected his dad to behave so that when his own time comes to woo a lady, he will do it according to your guidelines.

You are still young and you make this sound trivial. If you dated a guy for 4 years and you break up with him and then he permanently disfigures you that you can barely pick up your life, I hope you will find his action justified!
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by passionate88: 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
Nashville:

You are still young and you make this sound trivial. If you dated a guy for 4 years and you break up with him and then he permanently disfigures you that you can barely pick up your life, I hope you will find his action justified!
I no b gay o. I b man, I get am for abunna
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
caribchic: Omg she did that and only got a year, such a light sentence smh
plus the 4years with the guy,add it to the 1 year sentence= 5years of her life WASTED because of ordinary pheneese 'oko'....smh

when i say some people came to the world because of phenese 'oko',you wull turn it to an arguement matter.for what shall it profit a 25 year old lady to invest 5 years of her life on phenese 'oko' and loose her freedom (incaceration) is phenese worth wasting your life for,ladies use your head before your vajyna expires before your time cheesy
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
passionate88: I no b gay o. I b man, I get am for abunna
grin grin yummy yummy yum yum grin
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 21, 2013
passionate88: him promise to marry her, if him no promise her she for dn find her way. I support d girl wella, make other girls do same to dia men if him promise to marry u then fail to do so.. See as d man dey like egyptian mummy. Kpata kpata na 8months she go spend fo gaol. She go come out continue her life d new girl go reject d guy. I like this kind of punishment. Na lose lose situation
exactly.like lady gaga will say SWEET REVENGE :D8-)
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 21, 2013
kulyie: ehen,so it is nice to just get dumped abruptly without any reason.if a man wants to dump a lady cant he walk up to her and give her reasons why he is no more intrested in the relationship and both quit amicably.anyway to each his own.

Where in my post did i say it was nice that he dumped her like that? Nobody likes to be played and i can understand she must have been devastated. But it still does not justify dousing the guy in hot oil...it's not even a case of self-defense she committed a deliberate crime.
I have even less tolerance for that type of bull$hit since i've been seeing these videos on here with ppl being burnt and beaten, taking the law into their own hands, its barbaric.
If the tables were turned i wonder how diff the comments would be. At the end of it, she still landed her a$s in jail....over a man smh. undecided
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 21, 2013
caribchic:

Where in my post did i say it was nice that he dumped her like that? Nobody likes to be played and i can understand she must have been devastated. But it still does not justify dousing the guy in hot oil...it's not even a case of self-defense she committed a deliberate crime.
I have even less tolerance for that type of bull$hit since i've been seeing these videos on here with ppl being burnt and beaten, taking the law into their own hands, its barbaric.
If the tables were turned i wonder how diff the comments would be. At the end of it, she still landed her a$s in jail....over a man smh. undecided
like obadiah will say WELL,DAYUUM :/:p
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by coogar: 12:25am On Aug 21, 2013
caribchic:

that's the best part of the story for me - i hope she gets serially-räped by HIV-infected prison wardens overdosed on viagra throughout the 12 months she spends in prison.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Sold Gala Sausage Rolls To My Brother At 1k Each / Misbehaving Husband Wants His Wife Back; Wife Is Almost Married To Someone Else / AT 35, Should I Be Ashamed Living With My Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.