Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (118241 Views)

Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by Galads(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
I will really want to know if its just me feeling un confortable or other guys feel the same. Being dating for quite some time now, we are always together and 99.9% of the people that calls her are guys. If I complain, its either an admirer that tried and couldn't get her and decided to be her friend or its the guy she met in the bus, or her course mate then in school or her family friends one excuse must come. I can count the numbers of female in her life. I can't have a female friend cause she will surely get jealou. If I ask why I can't have female friends and all your friends are guys? The answer will be she trust herself and guys can easily fall.
2ndly since all the people she knows are guys, all her chats are also with guys and severally we have had series of serious mis understanding. She hates me going through her phone, but I can't drop mine for a second, she most go through it. Caught her on several occasions.
Right now, how do guys like me be really serious in this kind of situation?
Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
this goal
watch more football and you'll have less to worry about!
Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by Galads(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
Suretrends: this goal
watch more football and you'll have less to worry about!
I have a lot to do to worry less.. But I want to take panadol to kill d pain now before I can't cure it again.
Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by shortgun(m): 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
Bros, na " one chance" carry you dey go sooo grin

Tell her to stop or call it quits with her, she's human, a female for that, even if she don't hv it in mind to cheat on you,sooner or later she will bow to pressures from the other guys, or do you think those guys are not plotting, calculating and strategizing on how to lay her? that is if their hard work has not paid off grin
Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by StPete: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
"Food wey u no wan chop, no need to smell am".
If she doesn't have anything in mind with other guys, why does she keep giving out her numbers to them?

My guy, if you know what's best for you, better ask her to quit it or end the relationship. And if you don't wanna end it yourself, start the same thing she does, get to call other ladies and make her jealous. After all, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by Godmother(f): 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
Guys have been replying, now let me give you a female perspective.

@OP

For her to still have a lot of male admirers around her means she's probably not feeling so secure with you yet. So you probably need to work on that. Another thing is that guys are strange sometimes. You might come tomorrow now and say you are no longer interested and then she will start from the scratch. As for me, at any given point in time I always make sure I have two toasters guys around incase my bf starts misbehaving.
Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by shortgun(m): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
Godmother: Guys have been replying, now let me give you a female perspective.

@OP

For her to still have a lot of male admirers around her means she's probably not feeling so secure with you yet. So you probably need to work on that. Another thing is that guys are strange sometimes. You might come tomorrow now and say you are no longer interested and then she will start from the scratch. As for me, at any given point in time I always make sure I have two serious guys around incase my bf starts misbehaving.
Ways of a woman,who can understand
it?

So you'll keep men on standby to takeover if ur present man becomes incapacitated. Interesting!
And you will expect the man to love u and you only
Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by Galads(m): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
shortgun:
Ways of a woman,who can understand
it?

So you'll keep men on standby to takeover if ur present man becomes incapacitated. Interesting!
And you will expect the man to love u and you only

Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by Galads(m): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
[quote author=Galads][/quote]Was actually waiting for response frm a female..from my experience so far, am first choice to her at the moment but along the line if what she really has in mind comes up,she will look for excuse and get out.she is actually not confortable showing me off to some particular set of people. Well let's see if two wrongs can make a right..
Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by addictiv(m): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
St_Pete: "Food wey u no wan chop, no need to smell am".
If she doesn't have anything in mind with other guys, why does she keep giving out her numbers to them?

My guy, if you know what's best for you, better ask her to quit it or end the relationship. And if you don't wanna end it yourself, start the same thing she does, get to call other ladies and make her jealous. After all, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
wise words there.....she keeps these guys as an option just incase you fall.....just give her a taste of her own medicine get a lot of female friends very pweti ones.....even if she screams murder dont listen to her, and always rub your new friends in her face....she ll either leave you outrightly or change her lifestyle
Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by tankoemmanuel(m): 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
Just tell her without mincing words that all those guys wants from her is SEX. That since you are a guy yourself, you know how those escapades end up and in what. But you must also be sure that you have been giving in your best in that relationship. However, if you have never given her a cause to have doubts about your relationship with her and she still goes about collecting phone numbers from guys, and she is also comfortable with their calls, then she is up to something.
The chances are that she merely wants to enjoy new company, not necessarily that she wants to cheat on you. But the problem is that in the process, she might begin to like or love one of those guys. She will start going out with him frequently especially if he has a car. Soon, she will sleep with him out of either vulnerability or naughtiness.
That is how it always ends up.
If you ask her, she will say: he is just a friend. 'It was just a fling'.
You may need to forgive her if the fling didn't hamper her love for you, and she is remorseful about it too.
Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by yorex2011: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
Godmother: Guys have been replying, now let me give you a female perspective.

@OP

For her to still have a lot of male admirers around her means she's probably not feeling so secure with you yet. So you probably need to work on that. Another thing is that guys are strange sometimes. You might come tomorrow now and say you are no longer interested and then she will start from the scratch. As for me, at any given point in time I always make sure I have two serious guys around incase my bf starts misbehaving.

and u think that makes sense.....having ''spare boyfriends''...what bout when u get married, will u have spare ''husbands''.....peeps that think d way u do are the kinds that cause guys to become players...people fail to realise that no one was born a player or a robber or a prostitute....its experiences that change them....i wonder if he (ur bf) is viewing this topic....
Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by yorex2011: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
@OP try give her the benefit of the doubt....what if she's a kind of person that doesnt trust her fellow gender...like she knws hw girls can behave and she just doesnt want any form of trouble.....
or mayb some earlier experience with females has caused her not to get too close to them....
mayb she considers herself a hottie and guys cant leave her alone
just a friendly chat can make a lil differnce....try not to be too serious when talking to her bout it....make jokes...a lil laughter and u wud be surprised when she starts telling you stuff....
try to be extremely nice to her , let her check ur fone, (but try not to check hers)so if she has a conscience and she's doing sumtin behind ur bak...she wud come clean...if she's not doing anything...she'd realise that she's hurting(indirectly) someone who deeply loves her...then she wud make changes...
but if she doent have a conscience....sorry bro..u might have to pray over this one..
Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
The major problem I have with this story is the part where she can't take such from you.
Whatever happened to the good old 'doing unto others what you want them to do unto you'.
It's not a bad idea to have admirers or she going through your phone lipsrsealed undecided but you should be able to check her phone too. Let her know u're both humans and you really want to do unto her what she does unto you.

We girls sef, your babe smart sha ooooo shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by Monicasque(f): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
Galads: I will really want to know if its just me feeling un confortable or other guys feel the same. Being dating for quite some time now, we are always together and 99.9% of the people that calls her are guys. If I complain, its either an admirer that tried and couldn't get her and decided to be her friend or its the guy she met in the bus, or her course mate then in school or her family friends one excuse must come. I can count the numbers of female in her life. I can't have a female friend cause she will surely get jealou. If I ask why I can't have female friends and all your friends are guys? The answer will be she trust herself and guys can easily fall.
2ndly since all the people she knows are guys, all her chats are also with guys and severally we have had series of serious mis understanding. She hates me going through her phone, but I can't drop mine for a second, she most go through it. Caught her on several occasions.

i think i understand where u r coming from with this thread
Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by Godmother(f): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
@ Yorex

I never said spare boyfriends, I said guys. I dnt date these guys. I have never been an advocate for double dating n never will. When these guys come around I make them knw I'm in a serious relationshp. Their choosing to still remain is a choice.
Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
Godmother: @ Yorex

I never said spare boyfriends, I said guys. I dnt date these guys. I have never been an advocate for double dating n never will. When these guys come around I make them knw I'm in a serious relationshp. Their choosing to still remain is a choice.

eehhrrmm, sweetie pie, one quick question:
WOULD YOU LIKE MIND OR HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH IT IF YOUR MAN ALSO HAS 2 SPARE LADIES ALONGSIDE YOU? wink wink
Note: He's not dating them oo, he's just keeping them in case of the unknown sad sad
Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by shortgun(m): 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
Godmother:

Answer the question angry
Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
If she like make she open male harem...mata no concern you. You no get business with her phone too.

The only issue I might have is that if your 'customer's' calls are excessive you should have the decency to leave the room or really really lower your voice.

Let me be very sincere with you, she will most likely bang some of those guys on her phone eventually - maybe in the distant future. Would you want to get high BP over something that hasn't happened yet?

You are in the NOW, enjoy the moment. [s]She fit still dey tidy some dudes for the phone too...no wahala still cool[/s].

As far as am concerned, the ONLY time wey babe be your babe na when she dey on top your bed grin. As soon she leaves that door na EVERYBODY babe be that tongue. AND e no konsain you. She no be your property!

Me dey tidy other people babes...other people dey tidy my babes too.

Bros, na so e be o. No dey stress yasef ontop woman matter.

"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment." --------― Marcus Aurelius.
Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by djprinciey(m): 5:04am On Aug 22, 2013
Galads: I will really want to know if its just me feeling un confortable or other guys feel the same. Being dating for quite some time now, we are always together and 99.9% of the people that calls her are guys. If I complain, its either an admirer that tried and couldn't get her and decided to be her friend or its the guy she met in the bus, or her course mate then in school or her family friends one excuse must come. I can count the numbers of female in her life. I can't have a female friend cause she will surely get jealou. If I ask why I can't have female friends and all your friends are guys? The answer will be she trust herself and guys can easily fall.
guy my babe has lots of male friends too or so she claims and often hangs out with them and gets very jealous wen she sees me talkin to any girl at all. But what I did was to let her know dat am not comfortable with her numerous guy friends and she has no right to tell me which gal to or not mix with and capped it all by making her know she is not serious about our relationship and shouldn't bother making up when am fed up........no be person tell am what to do ..
Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by Galads(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2013
I was able to talk hrt to hrt, she said a lot like: i have sacrifice a lot cause of you. before I met u, if I had 100 male friends, nw I have just 15.if a guy ask for my number politely, how do I tell him am not going to give him? Or I teLl him I don't have a phone, or what do you expect me to tell them? Guys can call me for 100 years but except I want to see them before their calls can be relivant. If I have other missions, I won't spend most of my time with you. I have had lots of issues with my girl friends in the past, either getting jealou when ever I move forward. On one occassion she said a frnd tried to sleep with her guy back then in school.(Frm her tune, I gues he did). After all, she said that's part of the sacrifice she is gona take to make the relationship wrk.she promise she will stop. I felt guilty but no going back.
Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by addictiv(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2013
Galads: I was able to talk hrt to hrt, she said a lot like: i have sacrifice a lot cause of you. before I met u, if I had 100 male friends, nw I have just 15.if a guy ask for my number politely, how do I tell him am not going to give him? Or I teLl him I don't have a phone, or what do you expect me to tell them? Guys can call me for 100 years but except I want to see them before their calls can be relivant. If I have other missions, I won't spend most of my time with you. I have had lots of issues with my girl friends in the past, either getting jealou when ever I move forward. On one occassion she said a frnd tried to sleep with her guy back then in school.(Frm her tune, I gues he did). After all, she said that's part of the sacrifice she is gona take to make the relationship wrk.she promise she will stop. I felt guilty but no going back.

[size=13pt]bro stand your ground, if not, you don enter bag be dat.....this is their classic tale....heard it so many times....All na wash[/size]
Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by shortgun(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
Galads: I was able to talk hrt to hrt, she said a lot like: i have sacrifice a lot cause of you. before I met u, if I had 100 male friends, nw I have just 15.]if a guy ask for my number politely, how do I tell him am not going to give him? Or I teLl him I don't have a phone, or what do you expect me to tell them? ? Guys can call me for 100 years but except I want to see them before their calls can be relivant. If I have other missions, I won't spend most of my time with you. I have had lots of issues with my girl friends in the past, either getting jealou when ever I move forward. On one occassion she said a frnd tried to sleep with her guy back then in school.(Frm her tune, I gues he did). After all, she said that's part of the sacrifice she is gona take to make the relationship wrk.she promise she will stop. I felt guilty but no going back.
hahaha, that's how she will not know how to say no when they ask her for punny, or do you want her to tell them that she doesn't have a punny?

(1) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.