Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,507 members, 7,861,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

Dont Wanna Children. Is It Wrong? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dont Wanna Children. Is It Wrong? (528 Views)

DNA Test For Your Children Is It Compulsory Or Just Lack Of Trust / What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples / My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Wanna Children. Is It Wrong? by nannw: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
am i only one who doesnt see future with kids? dont have that bio clock either? am i strange cause i dont wanna change diapers an so on
Re: Dont Wanna Children. Is It Wrong? by RoyalRoy(m): 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
Nothing is wrong with you!!

Just make sure your would-be partner knows about this before hooking him/her!
Re: Dont Wanna Children. Is It Wrong? by Ochiban: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
i think it depends on why you dont want children. some lifestyles are incompatible with children. some people dont want to be inconvenienced. a lot of times it is because of selfishness because some people dont want to have their lives cramped. i did not want to have kids but after closer observation i discovered it was a hidden fear that i had when growing up that people were happily married until the kids came along, the wife's attention was diverted and the husband starts philandering. once i dealt with that, i was okay with the idea of kids. i just had my first. they are beautiful things but you have to be ready and absolutely SURE you want one before going down that road
Re: Dont Wanna Children. Is It Wrong? by dayokanu(m): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
nannw: am i only one who doesnt see future with kids? dont have that bio clock either? am i strange cause i dont wanna change diapers an so on

What do you mean by the bold?
Re: Dont Wanna Children. Is It Wrong? by kreamidiva(f): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
Well,its ur call....k
Re: Dont Wanna Children. Is It Wrong? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
dayokanu:

What do you mean by the bold?

Lol, maybe he's a man. So he feels he doesn't have a biological clock.

@OP
If you are serious, go do vasectomy or something like that. cool
Re: Dont Wanna Children. Is It Wrong? by baby124: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
As long as you let your partner know. I will rather you do not so no kid comes into the world to suffer neglect.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Really Necessary In Babies Cloth / Man Kidnaps Self, Demands Ransom / Ladies: Don't Be Carried Away By His Material Possession.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.