Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Game Of Thrones; A Storm Of Swords, A Feast For Crows. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Game Of Thrones; A Storm Of Swords, A Feast For Crows. (1446 Views)

Game Of Love / Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. / A Feast For The Vultures (a Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones; A Storm Of Swords, A Feast For Crows. by druid06(m): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ok, I just finised reading two books from the Game of thrones. They are the a feast of crows and storm of swords and all I can say is that the book's and better, interesting and paint more pictures than the series.

I'm still upset that that Robb Stark and lady Catelyn lost their lives in the red wedding. Damn those coniving bloody Frey's but Lady Catelyn has been reborn in the book Feast for Crows which is a nice thing and she comes with a veageance.

I am liking the Imp more and more but mostly for murdering his father Tywin Lannister. The old fool deserves it and knew it was coming.

The Hound wasn't really a bad guy. I was a little upset when he lost his life so did his brother the Mountain.

Lady Catelyn sister Lysa Tully lost her live in the vale and her murderer was her new husband and lord protector little finger. Sansa Stark has been rescued from the hands of the Lannisters and is currently with little finger in vale under the pretence of she being his baseborn daughter.

Finally the wind is turning for the better for Jon Snow as he's now Lord commander of the Night's watch. Stannis Baratheon is currently residing at the Night's watch tower trying to recruit the wildlings and the Northmen to fight for his campaign.

Queen regeant Cercei Lannister has been arrested by the saint crows for adultery and I would see what future she holds. Her psycopathic son, the king and serial killer in the making is dead. He deserves it while younger son Tonmen is now the king.

More to come.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones; A Storm Of Swords, A Feast For Crows. by drulbaba(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
druid06: Ok, I just finised reading two books from the Game of thrones. They are the a feast of crows and storm of swords and all I can say is that the book's and better, interesting and paint more pictures than the series.

I'm still upset that that Robb Stark and lady Catelyn lost their lives in the red wedding. Damn those coniving bloody Frey's but Lady Catelyn has been reborn in the book Feast for Crows which is a nice thing and she comes with a veageance.

I am liking the Imp more and more but mostly for murdering his father Tywin Lannister. The old fool deserves it and knew it was coming.

The Hound wasn't really a bad guy. I was a little upset when he lost his life so did his brother the Mountain.

Lady Catelyn sister Lysa Tully lost her live in the vale and her murderer was her new husband and lord protector little finger. Sansa Stark has been rescued from the hands of the Lannisters and is currently with little finger in vale under the pretence of she being his baseborn daughter.

Finally the wind is turning for the better for Jon Snow as he's now Lord commander of the Night's watch. Stannis Baratheon is currently residing at the Night's watch tower trying to recruit the wildlings and the Northmen to fight for his campaign.

Queen regeant Cercei Lannister has been arrested by the saint crows for adultery and I would see what future she holds. Her psycopathic son, the king and serial killer in the making is dead. He deserves it while younger son Tonmen is now the king.

More to come.
. How do I get the book? Thanks
Re: Game Of Thrones; A Storm Of Swords, A Feast For Crows. by druid06(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
Download book 1-5 absolutely free on either of these sites.

http://evilzone.org/ebooks/%28pdf%29-a-game-of-thrones-%28books-1-5%29/
http://theooper.blog.com/2011/08/10/game-of-thrones-book-1-5/

Make you sure have adobe installed and running as the books comes in pdf format.
Re: Game Of Thrones; A Storm Of Swords, A Feast For Crows. by khanivorous(f): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
What happened to my favorite she wolf: ARYA STARK?

Just can't read novels...prefer to watch them in movies
Re: Game Of Thrones; A Storm Of Swords, A Feast For Crows. by druid06(m): 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
khanivorous: What happened to my favorite she wolf: ARYA STARK?

Just can't read novels...prefer to watch them in movies

The tom boy is alive and well. Still having her adventures here and there. Currently in the book, she's at braavos. An ancient island on it's own.
Re: Game Of Thrones; A Storm Of Swords, A Feast For Crows. by roosebolton: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mark this post title with *Spoilers Alert* so that show watchers and those yet to read the book to the stage u are will have the book spoiled for them.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones; A Storm Of Swords, A Feast For Crows. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Game Of Thrones; A Storm Of Swords, A Feast For Crows. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Game Of Thrones; A Storm Of Swords, A Feast For Crows. by druid06(m): 12:11am On Sep 12, 2013
Ok, just completed the fifth book on a song and fire. I'm actually waiting for the Winds of winter. Hope GRRM makes a release soon despite his old age.

While I wait, I think I would spoil myself with more books. I just saw this need book from Robert Jordan called Wheel of time. I got a good review online in regards to the book. I hope to bury myself in this 15 series long epic fantasy fiction. I hope it's worth it.
Re: Game Of Thrones; A Storm Of Swords, A Feast For Crows. by SIRcumalot: 9:01am On Sep 12, 2013
It is
Re: Game Of Thrones; A Storm Of Swords, A Feast For Crows. by UjSizzle(f): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
druid06: Ok, just completed the fifth book on a song and fire. I'm actually waiting for the Winds of winter. Hope GRRM makes a release soon despite his old age.

While I wait, I think I would spoil myself with more books. I just saw this need book from Robert Jordan called Wheel of time. I got a good review online in regards to the book. I hope to bury myself in this 15 series long epic fantasy fiction. I hope it's worth it.
Can i get a download link for this Wheels of time?
Re: Game Of Thrones; A Storm Of Swords, A Feast For Crows. by druid06(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Can i get a download link for this Wheels of time?

WOT is still being written.
Re: Game Of Thrones; A Storm Of Swords, A Feast For Crows. by SIRcumalot: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
Dude the last book came out early this year A memory of light .
Re: Game Of Thrones; A Storm Of Swords, A Feast For Crows. by druid06(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
Dude the last book came out early this year A memory of light .

Check this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Winds_of_Winter

WOT is planned to be released come next year.

And the last book of the series is A Dream of Spring
Re: Game Of Thrones; A Storm Of Swords, A Feast For Crows. by SIRcumalot: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
druid06:

Check this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Winds_of_Winter

WOT is planned to be released come next year.

And the last book of the series is A Dream of Spring
Thought u were referring to WoT and not GoT I get it now.

(1) (Reply)

The Rich & The Poor & Their Reading Habits- Dr Phil Osagie / Public Notice: I Am Not Devilspen / The Earth Is Shrinking: The Wrath Of The Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.