Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

A Short Story: My College Girl - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Short Story: My College Girl (1407 Views)

S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Short Story: My College Girl by sisanmattu: 10:49am On Feb 02, 2015
My College Gal. It was a thursday morning, twas one of those mornings wen you wished each minute of the hour had a hundred seconds. One never seem to have enof time revisin b4 any in course as diff topics flock around the mind demandin to be skimmed over Dr. Arokoyo had just stepped out of his posh lexus and hurriedly made his way towards the office complex of the college of health sciences to have the papers readied.The soon to be written paper gave me a rapidly pulsatile heartbeat but eniola did much more as she elegantly strolled in sendin goose bumps springin up on my dry skin .Oh yes it was dry. In my haste to leave for college i ditched every of my post bathroomi procedures. Her comeliness left little to be desired. Her heart-shaped face made a constructive interference with the stream of the sun rays sneakin in thru the window. I was nt to admire for much longer as the sly smile of Mr. Bamidele who just stepped in prompted me to scamper off and ready myself to be checked in for the paper. i did so mutterin some curses.
Re: A Short Story: My College Girl by sisanmattu: 10:52am On Feb 02, 2015
Continuation will come in very soon....
Re: A Short Story: My College Girl by sisanmattu: 10:54am On Feb 02, 2015
Dayo had seen the way i looked @ her and tot it best to cast me in da room after the paper. "Jeff, how far eniola", he asked with his eyes fixed on his Z10' s screen. Notin bizness me bizness dat babe i replied bluntly with a waffi accent . But i saw you scopin her na. He countered. "Shuoo, cant i appreciate God's creation again?" They all roared in lafter as i grinned from ear to ear. "All join na same wavelength we dey" he remarked. Kay then reminded me dat i av not driven my advances towards any college gal. "am not mixin work wif pleasure daz just it". work ke? shey na hospital ward you dey. Wat if we dared you asked Tunde. Really? i replied with evry bit of sarcasm. Get her within this 2nd smsta and we'll fix your lappy screen. Afta a momentary consideration. Raisin my left eyebrow i said."deal, guys i no wan hear story oo". I swear on Today's incourse said Tunde. Evryi went 4 anoda round of lafta. Dayo den added a clause dat if i failed il pay evry1 departmental fees nxt yr. No worries. I dint know wer dis confidence came from but it was an adventure i was nt gonna pass up.

1 Like

Re: A Short Story: My College Girl by Brymo: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2015
.ride on Mister.
Re: A Short Story: My College Girl by sisanmattu: 11:18am On Feb 02, 2015
The brilliance of Alexis sanchez had seen Arsenal defeat arch rivals Chelsea at the bridge.It was much to Dayo's dismay cos he was so gonna be jested at by me. Up gunnaz! I was in high spirits and it was a tonic to kickstart my parole. Eniola had always been on ma contact list .sendin broadcast msgs was our only form of interaction. Twas all gonna change now. She wasnt online and so my initial pleasantries dint get whatsapp's blue tick. While in waitin i continued with those i had kept waitin. D night dragged on eventless and i retired to bed amidst some needless banter of which Kay and dayo wer caught up in Matthew Hall was dead quiet as the chill of the night raged. I woke up abruptly,adjusted my bedspread and clutched @ ma duvet . I noticed the led notification of my htc one mini and decided to attend to it. You guessed right eniola's msg. She had replied ma pleasantries. It was 1am. "Still up?", i texted. "Yea" came an instant reply. "Nt too surprised, stars are lovely and dazzle in the dark, maybe you shud join your colleagues in the sky", i remarked. Dat 1 breached her defences as was obvious with dat blushing smiley. 2 hours later wev had a chat session and we let sleep take its toll. With da sway of our chat i had begun to warm ma way into her heart. Our chats became more frequent as i had piqued her interest. My flirtin skills wer bein perfected on her. Hangouts @ Munchies eatery e and strolls back from Lecture theatres wer not a rarity wif us.
Re: A Short Story: My College Girl by Brymo: 11:46am On Feb 02, 2015
ok dont make ur post a rarity to us. Ride on.
Re: A Short Story: My College Girl by sisanmattu: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
Unsurprisingly we wer already being taggedJust wen i was gonna get this deal done and dusted, she turned up the heat and started dat attitude tin."Hey Enny waz wit your coldness these days, Its absurd?" i asked with a bewildered look spannin my face after our wednesday dissection period. "Nothin" was the reply that spewed outta ha small lips. She paused then went further and down memory lane bringing to fore some things about my past cassanova antics wif other gals. She just recently got privied to my past. Na wa for bad belle ppl o. Oozing wif confidence i wanted to placate her;"Well, all dat was in the past and karma is truly a bitch besides....." Wat makes this time different,huh? she interjected takin off her soiled gloves. "Baba bus has come oo" Nifemi's shrill voice piercing the silence that was budding btwn us. "You heard dat" She said as she began to walk out of the lab. "Bye, she said flickin her braid of her shoulders. Dammit. I muttered. Dayo and kay wer firsthand viewers of this drama and just couldnt stop teasin me all the way to the hostel with dat horrible shoki dance much to my chagrin. My adventure was bein foiled by Eniola's wit and my homies taunts but i was gonna come out unscathed.

1 Like

Re: A Short Story: My College Girl by sisanmattu: 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Tanx @ brymo

1 Like

Re: A Short Story: My College Girl by sisanmattu: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Gettin ma parole back on track was wat mattered. I had racked my brain and cud draw out notin from my bag of tricks. The Vc had made an untypical appearance @ the Thursday evn service.He has not always been in bowenites good books and the boos that met with his latest remarks will do little to dispel dat. In da midst of all dat came my breakthru....Jamie Ray's column in my favorite online magazine;Today's Man. Eureka!
Jamie had advised to use reverse psychology and avoid gettin ha jealous and later on go for it. I keenly followed this advice.I laughed more with the guys and was really cheerful wif odaz. Her friend Bose approached me apparently wantin a reunion, i just made light of the issue but makin it clear dat its up to her frnd. Eniola gradually began to change her stance, i caught her smilin @ me severally. Twas a good omen, i would strike soon.
Dissection is only fun wen you're in tune wit cunningham manual and you see the appropriate structures. My group was the only grp havin this 'fun'. "Have you guys seen the cutaneous nerves on your cadaver?" Toyin my coursemate throwin a question @ my grp. Yes naa, this is da happenin place boasted kenny. "Can u pls come help us?" pleaded toyin. Its Jeff's handwork. "Lazy boy" joked toyin. "Lazy gal" replied kenny smillin and revealing his gap-tooth. "Il join u guys soon", i said. Moments later there i was. Eniola reluctantly handed me the forceps, "Relax Enny, il find it but before then smile" i said.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Short Story: My College Girl by sisanmattu: 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Il soon bring you the final part

1 Like

Re: A Short Story: My College Girl by sisanmattu: 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
She didnt smile, she blushed. Twas a response of that ilk i was after. A couple of minutes later we could appreciate the cutaneous nerves. I then said aloud to the group, " Its just cos of her", I said pointin at Eniola. They all cheered and the dimples stemmin from her smiles spoke volumes of her admiration for me. Kay and I and wer havin a dig @ Dayo who just made a "gunshot" with his terrible english as we wer waitin for tomiwa outside the lab. Eniola came along held my hand and drew me away from my company. She requested dat i walked wit her. I gestured to my friends and they nodded smilin. "That was really cool of you in there" she said in a sweet tone i hadnt heard in ages. "Dont mention enny", i said. We joked and laughed . Few moments are better than this. "Lets talk about us", i said. I made her to understand she really mattered to me and dat my past wouldnt come back. This time she was convinced, she believed dat i had changed (tho i knew i hadnt). I did the 3 sec rule i learnt from jamie ray; looked @ both her eyes and tip of her nose for 3 sec and she looked away. I knew i finally had her wer i wanted. "So are you gonna be my gal" Nope, was the blunt reply comin wif a bland expression. She giggled on seein my defeated look "Probably if you replaced the word "girl" wif "lady" you'll get a positive answer". She said with a grin. I happily did dat and she nodded her reply and sunk in my arms thereafter. So after 3 months 3 weeks and 5 days, here was my college girl!
Re: A Short Story: My College Girl by slap1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Would you be angry if I say I find your story annoying? I couldn't read all those abbreviations and text-speaks. If you want to be taken seriously, please try writing decently.

I was attracted by the title your story and wanted to read it but your diction shut me out.

1 Like

Re: A Short Story: My College Girl by sisanmattu: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Firstly I'm not beggin you or any1 to take me seriously. Thanks for the constructive criticsms about my text-speaks. Il take care of that subsequently. Tanx 4 reading
Re: A Short Story: My College Girl by slap1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
It's not about begging. Take care of it as promised and you'll get more readership and comments, which I believe we writers all pray for.

No hard feelings, my brother.
Re: A Short Story: My College Girl by sisanmattu: 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
No hard feelings. Its all good
Re: A Short Story: My College Girl by slap1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ok. And you seem to be a Gunner like me. All the best.
Re: A Short Story: My College Girl by Cybershow(m): 1:18am On Feb 04, 2015
Sisanmattew z nt dat am criticizin u...u av a gud rite up..bt y dnt u stop d abbreviation of word in a story cux dat cnt tak d reada along as slap1 said..pls find sumtin 2 dat on ur nxt update..owk?

(1) (Reply)

A Man's Stand / His Rejected Mate ( The Ice Wolf) Chapter 1 / Is It Safer And Cheaper Gettin ISBN From Publishers Or At National Libraries...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.