Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

:'( Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / :'( Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( (4126 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: :'( Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( by flolancracker: 1:08am On Aug 21, 2013
Sanboy25:
Sangirl embarassed
undecided I refuse to give uppangry your name is Sandraundecided
sexytabhi:
Oh ok,back-ache. Don blame me,if you are in the condition presently,you would even see back-ache as di^ck-ache.
Since it is back-ache,it means yo are about to reach elastic limit so just zip up and wait till your pile is gone undecided undecided undecided
undecidedI wouldn't say I'm an addict but smashing is second nature to meundecidedsad

Know of some posture that could help/or reduce my backache while smashing? embarassed
Re: :'( Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 21, 2013
flolancracker: undecided I refuse to give uppangry your name is Sandraundecided undecidedI wouldn't say I'm an addict but smashing is second nature to meundecidedsad

Know of some posture that could help/or reduce my backache while smashing? embarassed
Second nature? Alright keep it up until your back breaks. As for position,you can lay there and allow her the the job..let her ride you
Re: :'( Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( by flolancracker: 1:38am On Aug 21, 2013
sexytabhi:
Second nature? Alright keep it up until your back breaks. As for position,you can lay there and allow her the the job..let her ride you
embarassed thank you sexytahbi
Re: :'( Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2013
Your signature =====>Born to die lyrics, one of my favorite songs undecided
Re: :'( Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( by Monicasque(f): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2013
nop its not but i would suggest u go to a health spa and get u some good massage
Re: :'( Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( by flolancracker: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2013
spongeback: Your signature =====>Born to die lyrics, one of my favorite songs undecided
spongeback how come we do have same likes undecided lool

I'm a lana del rey fan too. with blue jeans and born to die as my favorites of her BORN TO DIE album cheesy
Re: :'( Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 22, 2013
flolancracker: spongeback how come we do have same likes undecided lool

I'm a lana del rey fan too. with blue jeans and born to die as my favorites of her BORN TO DIE album cheesy
I love blue jeans too and video games, Lana's voice is outta this world smiley
Re: :'( Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( by flolancracker: 11:27am On Aug 22, 2013
spongeback:
I love blue jeans too and video games, Lana's voice is outta this world smiley

coolcoolcool Wish she'd come perform in nigeria.
Re: :'( Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( by Xavi2019: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hi Jaycew,
Sorry I had to tag you in this dead thread.
You sent me an email, but for strange reasons I can't access it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Expose Their Cleavage Everywhere? / Why Do U Love Ur Bae/boo. / Photos: Nigerian Guy Exposes Whatsapp Conversation Of A Lady Who Asked Him...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.