Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends (3987 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
THE POSESSIVE GUYS.
These type of guys will call you about 10 times a day. He wants to know where you are, what you're doing, what's happening around you etc. If he calls and you don't pick, wahala. He will keep calling as if his life depends on it. I don't know if it's too much love, but this type can choke an average girl. The advantage of having such a guy is the feeling of being overly loved. Every one around will see that he is "madly" in love with you. It gives a kind of feeling of joy that your man is acting like you used jazz on him grin
Secondly, they are the fateful type. Such a guy will hardly cheat on his girl and very importantly, his husband material can sew you a wedding gown, so yes, he's good for a hubby, but be ready for a cry baby husband. For the disadvantages, the day you decide to end the relationship for whatever reason, you may be in trouble. These type of guys are the ones that will go into depression for weeks and maybe months, he may attempt suicide . He may decide to find a way to deal with you for leaving him, so they can be dangerous.

THE I-DON'T-SEND GUYS.
These type of guys hardly call to check on you, you need to flash them to call you or you do the calling, if atal they call, it would be at night or early in the morning, it may not just be because they are busy, they don't just see the use. They have this preconceived notion that when you call a girl too much, it gets into their head. The disadvantages of dating such guys out weighs the advantages. The advantage is you have some breathing space, you may be able to mingle without too much headache. But the disadvantage is, such a guy can never be trusted, he has very high tendency to lie and cheat. He may act like he doesn't really care about what you're doing but truth is he does. Something trivial can make him end the relationship. He has this I don't take nonsense approach to life. When you decide to leave him, he may not react as badly as the possessive guy, he will move on fast.

Until such a guy formally proposes, you will be making the greatest mistake of you life to assume he will marry you. These are the type of guys that will date a girl for 9 years and marry another (tufaikwa). A lot of them have incurred curses upon their heads for the way they've treated their girls.

Ladies, which do you prefer? Gentlemen, where do you belong?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by agarawu23(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by AndreRose(f): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
I think am gona chose outside the options wink
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
What about the guys in between? Not overly disturbing and not non-challant either?

2 Likes

Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Cutehector(m): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
The christain grey kind of boyfrnds
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Hazardd(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
op, so where do you belong?
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Redoil: 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
I belong to number 2 and i have always thaught that i am the only person with such trait.

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by xpac01(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
Am not on this list.

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Redoil:
I belong to number 2 and i have always thaught that i am the only person with such trait.
I hope you know it's not something to be proud of?

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
A guy with the mixture of both.
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Redoil:
Seconded
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by MRSANITY(m): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Unapologetically number 2, the type of girls we have nowadays do not deserve to be given attention and treated nicely.

4 Likes

Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
None of the above embarassed

I rather make my own man tongue

2 Likes

Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Am proud to fall in number 2 and I don't regret it. It is just dat I don't break ladies' hearts. I don't fall in love too.

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by sinizia: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
As a guy, I detest both set of ladies. I can't date a possessive girl nor an i-dont-send girl.

If a girl can't be non-possessive and still send me, I'll rather remain single.
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Fourwinds: 6:55am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:
None of the above embarassed

I rather make my own man tongue
so u are going to use clay and water. Dis Nneka123 seems funny to me

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 25, 2015
I will go for the number two, My roomies bf is a perfect example of no1 . I don't want such.

2 Likes

Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by ednut1(m): 8:33am On Apr 25, 2015
d possessive ones are the worst cheats. u neva see anytin

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
ednut1:
d possessive ones are the worst cheats. u neva see anytin
there is an exception to every general rule.
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
My type is not on the list.
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by DonX001: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Interesting analysis.

I'm a classic No. 2, without the cheating and lying part, .....every other thing describes me perfectly.

Though, i think its really because i'm usually occupied with the pressures of work, more than anything else.
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
firstEVA:
THE POSESSIVE GUYS.
These type of guys will call you about 10 times a day. He wants to know where you are, what you're doing, what's happening around you etc. If he calls and you don't pick, wahala. He will keep calling as if his life depends on it. I don't know if it's too much love, but this type can choke an average girl. The advantage of having such a guy is the feeling of being overly loved. Every one around will see that he is "madly" in love with you. It gives a kind of feeling of joy that your man is acting like you used jazz on him grin
Secondly, they are the fateful type. Such a guy will hardly cheat on his girl and very importantly, his husband material can sew you a wedding gown, so yes, he's good for a hubby, but be ready for a cry baby husband. For the disadvantages, the day you decide to end the relationship for whatever reason, you may be in trouble. These type of guys are the ones that will go into depression for weeks and maybe months, he may attempt suicide . He may decide to find a way to deal with you for leaving him, so they can be dangerous.

THE I-DON'T-SEND GUYS.
These type of guys hardly call to check on you, you need to flash them to call you or you do the calling, if atal they call, it would be at night or early in the morning, it may not just be because they are busy, they don't just see the use. They have this preconceived notion that when you call a girl too much, it gets into their head. The disadvantages of dating such guys out weighs the advantages. The advantage is you have some breathing space, you may be able to mingle without too much headache. But the disadvantage is, such a guy can never be trusted, he has very high tendency to lie and cheat. He may act like he doesn't really care about what you're doing but truth is he does. Something trivial can make him end the relationship. He has this I don't take nonsense approach to life. When you decide to leave him, he may not react as badly as the possessive guy, he will move on fast.

Until such a guy formally proposes, you will be making the greatest mistake of you life to assume he will marry you. These are the type of guys that will date a girl for 9 years and marry another (tufaikwa). A lot of them have incurred curses upon their heads for the way they've treated their girls.

Ladies, which do you prefer? Gentlemen, where do you belong?
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Rogerz007(m): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Am not on dis ur list..Buh No 2 is d perfect way to treat naija ladies..
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Missmossy(f): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
There should be other options grin
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by ritababe(f): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
I will choose
The bad guy
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Dnt fink I'm 1, well abit, dats wen I feel she's unto sumtin fishy..

Buh I'm nt 2, mayb nt completly..!!

In fact, I'd say I belong to A BIT OF BOTH 1 and 2...!!!!!

@op pm asap k.. Left u ah massage!!!
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by henryblaze25(m): 12:11am On Apr 28, 2015
OP what about guys that call twice a day, in d morning to know what's up with u and ur plans 4 d day then in d evening checking on u to know how ur day went and chat up 4 few mins.
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by ayokellany: 12:23am On Apr 28, 2015
Well i was in a relationship for about 7 years with a girl i helped into university, waited patiently after i graduated till she also graduate to pop the big question n got the shocker of my life. I am a workaholic and do not see why i should call repeatedly but if a girl is really worth it, a max of 3 calls daily should nail it. This days i care less about if i girl would f-up or not i just do my own thing. Living my life one step at a time. If you want to stay you stay if you chose to go God bless you the more.

2 Likes

Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
henryblaze25:
OP what about guys that call twice a day, in d morning to know what's up with u and ur plans 4 d day then in d evening checking on u to know how ur day went and chat up 4 few mins.
your case is not extreme, so you are not on the list. you cant choke a girl with that, keep it up.
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
ayokellany:
Well i was in a relationship for about 7 years with a girl i helped into university, waited patiently after i graduated till she also graduate to pop the big question n got the shocker of my life. I am a workaholic and do not see why i should call repeatedly but if a girl is really worth it, a max of 3 calls daily should nail it. This days i care less about if i girl would f-up or not i just do my own thing. Living my life one step at a time. If you want to stay you stay if you chose to go God bless you the more.
she said no? shocked
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
Redoil:

Enjoy it now while it lasts. My boyfriend was that way. It took two years to get him to start changing that philosophy or realize that he loves me enough to consider change. Now, he has settled into caring more than he used to. Trust me, keeping tabs is part of the love.

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by sparkleboy(m): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
None of the above!

Nairaland.com and its "types of this and type of that" "list of this and list of that"

No FP for this trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rokiatu Of Nairaland Release Pre Wedding Pictures / Lady Lets The World Know What Happens In Her Bed-room (photos) / Confession: I Don Fool Many People Sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.