Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw (24162 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) / How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy / Psquare, Aki & Pawpaw & Bracket Duo In A Private Jet Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by wonda26(m): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2013
cheesy grin

Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Airforce1(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2013
Ugly peeps

4 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by nerodenero: 9:23am On Aug 21, 2013
Airforce1: Ugly peeps
Stop hating bro! Those guys are much more famous and well-celebrated than you. Nice picture.

24 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by homesteady(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2013
Chai! Between Adams oshiomole and Airforce1, who fine pass?? ! gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Airforce1(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2013
nerodenero: Stop hating bro! Those guys are much more famous and well-celebrated than you. Nice picture.

Stop talking like u know me.....

Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by nerodenero: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2013
Airforce1:

Mtchew
Your comments are true reflection of who you are. This is applicable to almost everybody.

10 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by demelza: 9:46am On Aug 21, 2013
Airforce1: Ugly peeps
Like always recognizes like.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Airforce1(m): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2013
nerodenero: Your comments are true reflection of who you are. This is applicable to almost everybody.

Please don't quote me if u don't have something meaningful to say....

Byee

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by homesteady(m): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2013
Airforce1:

Mtchew

Who doesn't know you?? Aren't you that ugly beast who took pictures of himself on his first day of brushing his teeth?

15 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Airforce1(m): 9:53am On Aug 21, 2013
homesteady:

Who doesn't know you?? Aren't you that ugly beast who took pictures of himself on his first day of brushing his teeth?

Grand pa
What's your problem?
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Tolexander: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2013
Almost of the height!
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2013
Governor looks funny with that pose cheesy

I bet he is enjoying himself.

Cool pics bro.

I will soon post my bikini pics with flavor later.
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Saraben(f): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2013
Chillisauce: Governor looks funny with that pose cheesy

I bet he is enjoying himself.

Cool pics bro.

I will soon post my bikini pics with flavor later.
me too I wil soon post my gym pics with phyno later

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by juman(m): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2013
grin grin
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by nerodenero: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2013
demelza:
Like always recognizes like.
homesteady:

Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by wonda26(m): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
Why dem dey do their fingers like scissors? Wetin dem wan cut? tongue

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Chimerase(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
wonda26: Why dem dey do their fingers like scissors? Wetin dem wan cut? tongue
na pose way de reign nw we cal it scissors hand grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by yuzedo: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
huh, wuz dis? migget convention?? undecided den why didnt dey invited Shollypopz and Idowuogbo to be mother of d day?! very shot and very very ugly dack-skin worworbabes dat wants me! angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
seun can you pls sensor posters of your nairaland. kids that should be studying for the jsce exams are infiltrating

tenk

@pix I see dem tenk
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by MrAboki: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
Adam Oshomole is the only Ugly Man wey I know say Money no help ehn situation!

grin

Even Obasanjo sef no wor-wor reach this guy! grin

With ehn big eyeball wey dey like Health 5 bladder ball, and ehn Safari jacket! grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by pesty100(m): 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
Who is taller
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
OMG Adams is doing that hideous peace sign! What next a duck face? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by amiskurie(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
I just hope this piece of news will make them taller.
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by BlackPeni5: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
nerodenero: Stop hating bro! Those guys are much more famous and well-celebrated than you. Nice picture.

The fact that they are more famous or celebrated does not change the fact that they look ugly.

The only good thing is that with money, ugliness can be overlooked.

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by alphaconde(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
Who's d celebrity here?
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by thrugemaster(m): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
OSHIO OSHIO OSHIO PAWPAW
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Sijo01(f): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
See as Oshiomhole cover Akin like say na him grandson.
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by rozayx5(m): 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
homesteady:

hmmm mouth dey this forum shocked grin grin
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by superstarjay(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
Oshio baba dats my governor....BTW dey are all of same height
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2013

Not just him but his entire generation
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by EDEFRANK: 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
my felo 2 ibo brodas una weldon o ;Dmy felo 2 ibo brodas una weldon o
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by hrykanu231(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
Oshimole is handsome from the reverse...I wonder how he would have look like without all diz money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" / Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana / Korede Bello Celebrates 20th Birthday Today #leapyearbaby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.