Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo (16182 Views)

See The Incredible Water Bridge In Magdeburg In Germany / Braking news:Robot kills man at Volkswagen plant in Germany / Girl With No Eyes Or Nose To Have Reconstructive Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by phayvoursky(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
In-case the patient dies. that's a cool way to die. mtchw.
Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by Blessmira: 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
Richfella: Lord knows I can NEVER EVER be a surgeon. Lai Lai shocked.

Bt u can marry a surgeon right? cheesy
Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by DrWalter: 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nyc
Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by Anuoluwap(m): 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by lymelyte(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
This is one of the benefits of good education.here in our country,corrupt practices nor wan let us see road.FG go dey budget peanuts to Education.ASUU are clamouring for allowances and infrastructural development in schools,FG are busy holding meetings here and there.
Shame to this nation. angry
Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by otumfour(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
Of course it had to be an iPad wit the stable iOS grin grin grin grin

they wouldn't wanna use a fragmented OS, **coughs the A** grin grin grin
Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
otumfour: Of course it had to be an iPad wit the stable iOS grin grin grin grin

they wouldn't wanna use a fragmented OS, **coughs the A** grin grin grin
what makes android fragmented Tell me now angry
Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by stagger: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
Is it every picture that must be shown here? I was eating and nearly threw up on seeing this.
Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by unyimecc(f): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
gmyguy: You mean to say Nigeria, cos, you have Nigerian Doctors all over the world, the restriction you are trying to emphasize has nothing to do with the Doctors, but with the system and its not just the health sector, so stop hating
which one is hating? See me see this D&C DOCTOR
Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by enigmagu1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
telim: space booked for advert and enquiries visit www.nscdc.. Hey wait! have forgotten the url of our website. Let me confirm from my oga at the top for the appropriate url. Before i will comment.
telim: space booked for advert and enquiries visit www.nscdc.. Hey wait! have forgotten the url of our website. Let me confirm from my oga at the top for the appropriate url. Before i will comment.
who b ds again?
Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by idu1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
dridowu: I thank God for my head
u be invent sumtin come here dey form doctor
Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by hustla(m): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
Na only church we sabi go for this part of the world and yes..to buy whatever the west makes for us.. and yes... mke i no forget.. CORRUPTION!

grin
Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by bigt2(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
Emmadani: Reminds me of TERRA NOVA..!TECHNOLOGY.HMM
please, have the other seasons been released?
Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by Judas2013: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
Science is proving the bible dieties are not that powerful afterall
Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by Anuoluwap(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
ANOTHER INVENTION FROM THIS OUR WHITE PEOPLE THEM - CLICK HERE TO SEE
LATEST TECH/FASHION TREND
www.nairaland.com/1404370/latest-inventions-nubrella-funny-looking-hands-freeANOTHER INVENTION FROM THIS OUR WHITE PEOPLE THEM - CLICK HERE TO SEE
www.nairaland.com/1404370/latest-inventions-nubrella-funny-looking-hands-free
ANOTHER INVENTION FROM THIS OUR WHITE PEOPLE THEM - CLICK HERE TO SEE
www.nairaland.com/1404370/latest-inventions-nubrella-funny-looking-hands-free
Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by ionsman: 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mekus68: Omo see as these people dey tear human body lyk say na chicken all in the name of operation. So this was how mine was done when I underwent hynea surgery. Nawa o
Hynea ko,hyena ni.....
Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by Josh316(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mekus68: Omo see as these people dey tear human body lyk say na chicken all in the name of operation. So this was how mine was done when I underwent hynea surgery. Nawa o

wrong!!! Your hernia surgery was no way NEAR this. In fact its a minor surgery compared to this. You need to see an EXPLORATORY LAPAROTOMY done then you shall know that this liver surgery is kind grin
Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by drlsv91: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
It's a welcome development at least our liver cancer patient has chances of survival in a proper atmosphere and a 70:30 life assurance provided their financial cupability can carry the responsibility, hope these tred will expend to our dear country !9ja!.
Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by firestar(f): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hm!
Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hope its not TECNo Tablet
Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
big-t:

please, have the other seasons been released?
actually No..!Fox canceled d production 4 a season 2.But i heard another tv network might produce the season 2..!I love that tv series like madt.
Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by Ay111(m): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2013

hynea ke....bros na hernia o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by OmolodMilkman93(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by deols(f): 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
I dont see a big deal in this. Computers have always been used in the planning pre-operation

Endoscopic surgeries have been carried out as minimally invasive procedures.

Whatever this is about doesn't seem needed.

Or the point is elusive to meanybody cares to explain?
Re: First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo by felipemadero(m): 6:50am On Aug 22, 2013
u no well,is dat d best u cn do

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. / Convert Your Megabytes Into Money / Researchers Shut Down AI That Invented Its Own Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.