Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend (4411 Views)

27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! / Photos: Miss Osun State Banke Oyelami Weds Hon Rotimi Makinde / Hon. Rotimi Makinde Set To Marry 23-year Old Beauty Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by princeokek: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2013
Nollywood actor turned politician, Honourable Rotimi Makinde has concluded plans to wed his heartthrob, Miss Oyebanke Oyelami.

Oyebanke is a final year student of political science from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, Osun State and she is presently the reigning Miss Osun.

According to sources, all roads lead to MicCom Golf Course, Ada on Saturday August 24, 2013 for the wedding ceremony between the House of representative member and his belle.

Nollywood actress, Ireti Osayemi is said to be in charge of distribution of the ceremonial clothes widely referred to as Aso Ebi.

Their wedding invite is out and some people have received theirs by BB broadcast. The invite reads thus: ”All roads lead to Adah Golf Course,State of Osun on Saturday 24th August for d superlative wedding of Hon. Rotimi Makinde and(Oyebanke) Miss Osun. A night party will follow d reception in d cradle city of Ile Ife frm 6pm till late. You can avail urself of d ASO Ebi by calling Ireti Osayemi-Bakare on 080*******. It’s only 4k for ankara and gele or fila. You don’t wanna miss any of these(Sir Shina Peters and Obesere) one in a life time gathering of d best in politics and entertainment industry. Pls re broadcast. Thank you……

- See more at: http://celebgists..com/2013/08/hon-rotimi-makinde-to-wed-23yr-old.html#more

Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by DGenius1(m): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2013
I wz Here
Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by nerodenero: 10:50am On Aug 21, 2013
I think the age difference seems much judging by the picture. Anyway, wishing them happy married life.
Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by spenca: 11:06am On Aug 21, 2013
we no know am for oau o n we no even hear gist se miss osun de oau , smh
Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by drnairalov: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2013
good luck to her..girl is 1 lucky chick mehn...if u see the jeep dis girl dey drive ehn, chei!!! money good
Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by drnairalov: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2013
spenca: we no know am for oau o n we no even hear gist se miss osun de oau , smh

she has graduated niccur...
Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by drnairalov: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by zico2(m): 11:48am On Aug 21, 2013
Too much money in politics. Nigeria i hail thee o.
Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by spenca: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2013
drnairalov:

she has graduated niccur...

niccur wah does the post say ?
Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by mydex93(f): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
Wow!!!..am so happy for you o banke..so ds man is marrying her @last...Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
i knw dis gal. She is an oau student. She graduatd last session. Nt in her finals
Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
Happy Married Lifecheesycheesycheesy
Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by misterh(m): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Happy Married Lifecheesycheesycheesy
That was our class rep! Happy married life to them!
Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
^ ^Yes oo we wish them well.

You refused to reveal your identity till now and you know me wella dont worry i will soon catch you grin
Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by mydex93(f): 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
misterh: That was our class rep! Happy married life to them!
Winnie d person sounds like arafat..
Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by mydex93(f): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
WinnieDPooh: ^ ^Yes oo we wish them well.

You refused to reveal your identity till now and you know me wella dont worry i will soon catch you grin
e be like say d person na arafononi..
Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
^ ^Hmnn are you serious? Lol
Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by misterh(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
mydex93: Winnie d person sounds like arafat..
Just checked ur profile. You were in PPE!

And no, this isn't Arafat.
Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by kehinde1588(m): 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
Underage marraige

1 Like

Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by mydex93(f): 7:04am On Aug 24, 2013
misterh: Just checked ur profile. You were in PPE!

And no, this isn't Arafat.
Oya who are you??
Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by sholay2011(m): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2013
My fellow OAU pipo...I greet una oh. And congrats to the lady on her marriage. Btw, that makes her Rotimi's second or seventh wife? Money is truly the wheel of the 'gospel'.
Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by mydex93(f): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2013
sholay2011: My fellow OAU pipo...I greet una oh. And congrats to the lady on her marriage. Btw, that makes her Rotimi's second or seventh wife? Money is truly the wheel of the 'gospel'.
Na you sabi..The main tin is sha that dey luv each oda that settles it..be it d 100th wife..in as much as dey love each oda..they re perfect

1 Like

Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by sholay2011(m): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2013
mydex93: Na you sabi..The main tin is sha that dey luv each oda that settles it..be it d 100th wife..in as much as dey love each oda..they re perfect
Are you a learner? undecided How old are you? Don't you know 'love is not enough' in marriage? I am happy for her...but I wouldn't encourage that if the lady in question was my sister or daughter!

Marriage is not only about "they love each other". Many divorced couples today said the same thing on their wedding day. But she shud do wateva rocks her boat. Wishing her marital bliss.
Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by mydex93(f): 10:16am On Aug 28, 2013
sholay2011:
Are you a learner? undecided How old are you? Don't you know 'love is not enough' in marriage? I am happy for her...but I wouldn't encourage that if the lady in question was my sister or daughter!

Marriage is not only about "they love each other". Many divorced couples today said the same thing on their wedding day. But she shud do wateva rocks her boat. Wishing her marital bliss.
Shola ur nt crios o..na me you dey call learner...
Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by sholay2011(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2013
mydex93: Shola ur nt crios o..na me you dey call learner...
Ma binu. But, do you know me ni?
Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by mydex93(f): 12:16am On Aug 29, 2013
sholay2011:
Ma binu. But, do you know me ni?
SolarBoy
Re: Hon. Rotimi Makinde To Wed 23yr Old Beauty Queen This Weekend by Brimmie(m): 1:19am On Aug 29, 2013
This guy don fat o!

(1) (Reply)

Download Snapchat Leak 2014 - The Snappening! / Tyga & His 17-yr-old Girlfriend Goes On A Shopping Spree [SEE PHOTOS] / Nollywood Actress Tease Her Fan On A Str!pper Pole (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.