Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams (61690 Views)

ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities / UI 2009/2010 Post Ume Exams With Instructions / To All Jambites: How Was Your UME Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by ishow2005(m): 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2008
i am glad to be back online again after a month absence and it was due to my xam.thank God am tru wit my xam.Am now in 500l agric econs Ui.

Thanks to all that have provided da info on ui admission process and i promise 2 let u know of any development as early as possible and am wishing all, al da best.

Also note that ui admission might be very competitive but it is still one of the best admission process in the country if not the best.Just get the result and sit back no need of paying any body any money and plz make sure you don't give people MONEY for ui admission it hardly work,if u merit it you will get it but am not rulling the possibility of canditate or no candidate.i have been in the system since 2004 and i think i know better.

@adewale afolabi,
congrat as u enter 200l and na wah for you.u enter ui for a whole session u din even dim it fit to check on me na waoh.can u still remember fatima5 and tumininu.
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by jubocycke(m): 9:13am On Jun 23, 2008
iahow2005 thanks a lot for your support so far.you are really encouraging me here.
please do you know what ui cut-off point is for law?
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2008
Ishow abeg no vex, abeg drop your number so i fit call you. You don become finalist. Congrats man @U1 man don't be scared, the lecturers conducting the interview aren't demons, just read. The only thing i read was fundamental economics. See when you come in as 100 level i've got some stuff for you.
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by ishow2005(m): 10:33am On Jun 23, 2008
@Afolabiolawale

well no problem,apology accepted and my nos 08082087131

@jubocycke

as at this morning 10.am 23 of june2008 no information from the admission office yet on the admisssion process because am still in ui and i stay very close to the admission office just relax and always check here and ui website at www.ui.edu.ng and www.ui.mycportal.com
@all
just relax,it is well and just know the fundamentals of the course you are coming for and Prayer.like my room mate in 300 geology,he told me that the question they ask him then was just on  metals so just watch out
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2008
Thanks ishow
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by emmy4naira(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2008
thanks everyone 4 your different views on UI's mode of admission, guess it's a good way especially to checkmate cheat.
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by U1(m): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2008
Hello everyone! I think the UI application form is actually out, someone informed me and it turned out true. This is how to go about it:

1. Visit http://www.ui.edu.ng/
2. Look at the navigational bar on the left side of the screen, and click on "Students"
3.When on the portal page, look at the upper navigational bar and you'll see something like "2008/2009 Admissions for U.I Regular.", click on this and start the application.

NOTE: Read the instructions very well.

Hope this is helpful.
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by fabby27: 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2008
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by wildguy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2008
i wish you guys should have posted this yesterday, i filled the form but couldnt complete it so i decided to save it. now i cant log in to continue. what should i do, ??
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by U1(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2008
I think I goofed too shocked , after reading fabby's post, I tried logging in and dear me an error report was shown. But, I'll try to maintain a calm mind for now. When I tried "Recover your application number", I was asked to "Enter PIN Receipt Number", which I don't have.
My observation is that, it appears like one is going to need some application PIN before starting the application, I think I read that in the instructions beforehand. So I'll wait till I have info about the forms. cool
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by Hardar4lag(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2008
adewale plz help my paddy out also going 4 economics he scored 230 whtz his stand and his o'level is also ok and plz hw is the interview
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by wildguy(m): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2008
i would also like to know when the application would close. it seems the online application is a problem so i wanna knw if there is any form of hard copy application.
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by jubocycke(m): 1:40am On Jun 27, 2008
please can someone help me here?

as i was trying to
apply online, i saw that i should Make a non-refundable
Application payment from one of the sales outlets.

please what do they mean by the above statement?
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by emmy4naira(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2008
please l couldn't access the application form, how do l get it please?
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by princesa(f): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2008
is there a form of scratch card needed to register
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by ba2undey(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2008
I really want to know about all this fucking stuffs on the site( all sort of online whatever) i mean UI online portal, some weeks ago we got a form for pips to register with then now there is another one, are they for post u.m.e or what? some are saying they are for pips who are in skoll i mean returning students but i don't know how far thats true so can someone please explain these in details for me
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by princesa(f): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2008
IT KEEPS SAYING "YOU ARE NOT AUTHORISED TO VISIT HERE", WHAT DOES THAT MEAN AGAIN
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by Olatunjio2: 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2008
Hello,please I scored 189 but I  did it   completely  on my own.I  have a   sound O'level.Please will I be considered  for admission.Please  reply as soon as possible.Am dying to know.
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by shegzy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2008
You dont need to read Text Book to pass screening test in UI,The problem is just for those who score 265 and above. If they can't defend the result. you have to be smart and be intelligent , read primary school text book and be smart. The question are like WHY CHOOSE UI AS UR FIRST CHOICE? Why choose the course? why not in another department? how many sides does a CuBE of Sugar have? if happen to enter into the interview Room and there's power outbreak you can simply help by opening the windows , and please read news papers so as to brush up your knowledge concerning current affairs, i could remember when the formal oyo state governor (ladoja) was impeached, a student of mine lied that he lives in lagos not ibadan because he arrived late to the interview , he was asked this question, WHAT HAPPEN TODAY IN IBADAN? he couldn't just believe he passed the interview. So Guys, nothing much in UI , you don't have to download 25 text books into your brain before you come for an interview in UI and mind you, your dressing code can even disqualify you . so therefore, dress simple and cool and don't forget to pray before comming.
Notice to all applicants, Its not yet time to fill a form and when its time to fill the form, you will be notified through the media( news papers, magazines) most especially The Punch news paper. if u hv questions, Email me here shegzyland003@yahoo.co.uk i will get you updated or send you my phone # and pls no room for night calls. Thanks
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by shegzy(m): 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2008
Show well done , You are doing a good work here, You said you stay near Admmission office ? I guess not VC office smiley Mellamby or Tedder or Kuti ? Man i have to see, let have real chat . Hope to see u soonest Greatest uites
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2008
@Hard That your guy jamb score high pass wetin i use enter UI. But hope say him waec dey good. Because for ui, waec na the main thing. You fit help am calculate the weighted score
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2008
@Hard That your guy jamb score high pass wetin i use enter UI. But hope say him waec dey good. Because for ui, waec na the main thing. You fit help am calculate the weighted score
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by U1(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2008
@ Shegzy

Thanks for the info, I could do with some of the interview questions too.
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by ishow2005(m): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2008
@shegzy
yeah u r right wit all that u wrote and i stayed @ Kuti hall,that hall of great men and where do u stay?Of the greatest uite,ever dynamic uite?ever concious uite?Ui the skool for the book concious guys.
concerning the interview my room mate in now in 300l geology told me that he was asked a simple question on metals then so just relax and most importantly prayer,prayer.kkkkkkkkkkkk
@ all.
yes the form is online but dont fill it yet.i have been trying to get some info concerning the whole tin just relax and watchout for info on this site,nigerian dailies and any other authentic source.Also if u wanna travel to ui make sure u r sure of wat u r comin for so as not to waste ur money and time.Thank God i will be around the skool tru out the hols so if u r a guy and need to pass the night while in ui just let me know ahead of time and if u wanna chat wit me concerning any info about ui admissions,u can get me on 08082087131 or 07039296371(Only from 4.00am -4.30am,Plz cos i gat to sleep as well)
Like i have been saying do not give ppl money for ur admission if it is ui oh not
even ma self.All the best ma Guys.
Stay blessed
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by princesa(f): 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2008
the real fact then is that ui online registration form is not yet out right?
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by donpapa(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2008
ishow2005:

@ all.
yes the form is online but don't fill it yet.i have been trying to get some info concerning the whole tin just relax and watchout for info on this site,nigerian dailies and any other authentic source.Also if u want to travel to ui make sure you're sure of what you're comin for so as not to waste your money and time.Thank God i will be around the school tru out the hols so if you're a guy and need to pass the night while in ui just let me know ahead of time and if u want to chat wit me concerning any info about ui admissions,u can get me on 08082087131 or 07039296371(Only from 4.00am -4.30am,Please because i got to sleep as well)
Like i have been saying do not give people money for your admission if it is ui oh not
even ma self.All the best ma Guys.
Stay blessed
What then is the fate of those that filled the online form w'thout scratch cards?
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by Olatunjio2: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2008
Please  guys,I need   your   help,I  scored 189 in  my jamb.But when I  calculated  my  O' level it  weighted  49.Please  I  want to  know  If  I'll  be  granted an   interview  because  u  said  ui  doesn't  really  depend on  jamb scores.Please  I want to  know.
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by shegzy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2008
Mr Olatunji, i hope u have not choosen UI with ur Score (189) ? Read carefully, After ur jamb, you must have scored 200 and above before considering urself worthy of an interview though, there is cut off for every school ! Guy they will not even include your name with the list of names that will be sent to UI cos your score is not worth an interview nor addmission.That is the reason why they give room for change of institution forms for in case there's any school that give admmission to peple who score below 200. you can still get the form, if luckly you get the scrach card but the minimum score i know some schools will consider is 190, Guy pls go for PCE pending the new registration for Ume.Best of luck shaaaa, shegzy.
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by ishow2005(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2008
@princesa
Yes it is not out officially.
@shegzy
No problem we wanna meet k?And which hall are u and aam in town now but will be back by next week or upper week.
@mr olatunji
am sorry u cant be called for interview if it is ui oh just try another skool
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by ba2undey(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2008
You don't need to read Text Book to pass screening test in UI,The problem is just for those who score 265 and above. If they can't defend the result. you have to be smart and be intelligent , read primary school text book and be smart. The question are like WHY CHOOSE UI AS UR FIRST CHOICE? Why choose the course? why not in another department? how many sides does a CuBE of Sugar have? if happen to enter into the interview Room and there's power outbreak you can simply help by opening the windows , and please read news papers so as to brush up your knowledge concerning current affairs, i could remember when the formal oyo state governor (ladoja) was impeached, a student of mine lied that he lives in lagos not ibadan because he arrived late to the interview , he was asked this question, WHAT HAPPEN TODAY IN IBADAN? he couldn't just believe he passed the interview. So Guys, nothing much in UI , you don't have to download 25 text books into your brain before you come for an interview in UI and mind you, your dressing code can even disqualify you . so therefore, dress simple and cool and don't forget to pray before comming.
Notice to all applicants, Its not yet time to fill a form and when its time to fill the form, you will be notified through the media( news papers, magazines) most especially The Punch news paper. if u hv questions, Email me here shegzyland003@yahoo.co.uk i will get you updated or send you my phone # and please no room for night calls. Thanks

you talking about anyone with 265 n above in jamb,so you mean those with scores like that are in real shit or what? or is it that they really have to read so as to defend their result.
Well thanks for the info k
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by wildrose: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2008
hello people just calculatde mine and i had 74%
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by adewaleafolabi(m): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2008
I was talking with a friend and he's in Pet. Engineering and he told me the first question they asked him was to state his result in the order it appeared on his certificate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda / JAMB Adopts “Point System” Option For 2016 Admission. How To Calculate Points / UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.