Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,712 members, 7,955,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance (1141 Views)

Describe Ur Spouse. / The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating / Describe Ur Ex Using Movie Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by Bekokoja(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mine was this my neigbhour i hav been eyeing ha bt i already hav a gf who lives faraway so i had no chioce bt to admire oda grls. Never did i knw dat she also likes me dat day my roomate was away n she usually come to my rum because we study togeda
so dat faithful day my rummate was in d skul library ds edo grl came n we were studying. I dnt knw dat day she wore leather clothes so all ha tinz was showing bt i look away

we were studying then an arguement broke out i dnt knw wat came ova me i slapped d grl n i felt sori immediately..
She noticed ds o, i told ha i was sori n she said no problems dn stood up to leave i held her hand dn she turned n gave me d hottest kiss in my life!! I hv to respond to stimuli na i was caressing ha body dn my hand made its way to ha panties she didnt resist we removed our clothes n we did it. She was so excited to d extend dat she forgot ha bra in my rum lol
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by Enegod(m): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by sexymoma(f): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
@ op beware of such girls, they can kobalise you..
and more so if she is the type that cheats you would jos be spending ya money on underwears 'cos she would always forget them in the guy's room. I tell you.

Hmmmm concerning the matter i never had a romantic romance, i entered his room, was about to watch an india movie then he started making some romantic moves... wo am tired of typing jare.
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by Enegod(m): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
^^^lazy you…tell us the best romantic gesture you've had jare.. undecided
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
We had no money then, two broke ass students...I was really hungry then, he went out to get garri and groundnut, I cried when I saw what he got, I refused to eat, I was like what will my friends say (university days), but I looked up and saw tears rolling dowwn his eyes and I just had to eat it...I really loved him but bloody genotype issue angry
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by k2039: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
@ Op, I hope she didn't infect you with sexual related diseases.
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by sweettease(f): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
duffie: We had no money then, two broke ass students...I was really hungry then, he went out to get garri and groundnut, I cried when I saw what he got, I refused to eat, I was like what will my friends say (university days), but I looked up and saw tears rolling dowwn his eyes and I just had to eat it...I really loved him but bloody genotype issue angry
Wow! Really touching smiley
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by Enegod(m): 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
i remember this one nite we were laying
in bed,and she got all cranky because she
insisted on my spot being HERS.
i kept ignoring her,and she just wouldnt
give up.
i was close to asleep,and then i felt this
"zappp" on my thigh!!
i rolled out of bed and hit the
ground.
apparently,she tasered me....and took
my spot.
how romantic!! undecided
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by sweettease(f): 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
Enegod: i remember this one nite we were laying
in bed,and she got all cranky because she
insisted on my spot being HERS.
i kept ignoring her,and she just wouldnt
give up.
i was close to asleep,and then i felt this
"zappp" on my thigh!!
i rolled out of bed and hit the
ground.
apparently,she tasered me....and took
my spot.
how romantic!! undecided
undecidedindeed! Very romantic undecided
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by Sanboy25: 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
Soon to be. cool
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by Mynd44: 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
I have never had one
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by Enegod(m): 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
sweet-tease:

undecidedindeed! Very romantic undecided
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 22, 2013
I need some really crispy groundnut on this thread... sad sad sad
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 22, 2013
duffie: We had no money then, two broke ass students...I was really hungry then, he went out to get garri and groundnut, I cried when I saw what he got, I refused to eat, I was like what will my friends say (university days), but I looked up and saw tears rolling dowwn his eyes and I just had to eat it...I really loved him but bloody genotype issue angry
as sweet as ur story may seem, I still tink u r a very stuupid girl. Wetin concern d tin u and ur bf chop inside room wit ur so called friends? Dis just confirms dat u girls can't close ur mouth n shut it wen wit ur fellow females. Na everytin u and ur bf do u must tell ur gfs? Answer me!

1 Like

Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 22, 2013
Jenams: as sweet as ur story may seem, I still tink u r a very stuupid girl. Wetin concern d tin u and ur bf chop inside room wit ur so called friends? Dis just confirms dat u girls can't close ur mouth n shut it wen wit ur fellow females. Na everytin u and ur bf do u must tell ur gfs? Answer me!

Always be constructive towards caution, rebuke with love.
I want to also sayy that I believe we learn everyday or were this wise when you were a baby?
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 22, 2013
Durin my nysc days in anambra, I was 23, came in as batch C, There was this batch B lady servin in d same ppa I was posted, she's so beautiful (33yrs). We stayed in d same corper's lodge alone but different rooms. We got along so well, and as a bad guy, after a week of my arrival, I made it clear to her dat very soon, I'll be her nysc bf but she was like ''tufiakwa'' u dis small rat! I smiled and took it up as a challenge. Stepped up my game, regulated how and wen to come out of my room and always looked clean wit a good smell + dressin to impress, I intensionally gave her some distance by not frequentin her room just to mk her feel lonely cos she complained of dat to me wen I came. Then I noticed she started comin to my room more often. Anytime she comes to my room, I'd mk her feel good, tell her stories of interest and download movies she likes frm internet and pretend to like d movies as well and at a point, she started bringin her foam to sleep in my caban. Hmmmm, after abt 2months, one day around 7/8pm, we were on bed seein a movie wit my lap top, got to a romantic scene in d movie (involvin deep kissin), then she turned towards me, and kept starin at me for almost 10seconds, and as bad boi wit true control (tnx to tai2), I moved closer and whoop! We did every every...I loved it and untill she left, it was a daily affair. I enjoyed her so much cos she taught me alot. Tnx to u sarah. U r indeed very sweet. I wish I can upload her pic for u all to see, BUT I CAN'T. She is loaded front and back. I had a lil too much to myself bak then I confess. Lolz
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by sweettease(f): 7:31am On Aug 22, 2013
Jenams: as sweet as ur story may seem, I still tink u r a very stuupid girl. Wetin concern d tin u and ur bf chop inside room wit ur so called friends? Dis just confirms dat u girls can't close ur mouth n shut it wen wit ur fellow females. Na everytin u and ur bf do u must tell ur gfs? Answer me!
Na wa o, una been no quarrel o grin
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by Smartiegurl(f): 7:53am On Aug 22, 2013
Mynd_44: I have never had one
myndddddddddd! When will you ever have one.
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by Mynd44: 8:53am On Aug 22, 2013
Smartie gurl: myndddddddddd! When will you ever have one.
You want me to lie?
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by sexymoma(f): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2013
Enegod: ^^^lazy you…tell us the best romantic gesture you've had jare.. undecided
i never had!!! but wait oh enegod what do you want to do wid the first space you dotted.... you wan do xmas promo dia ni.
Mynd_44: I have never had one
you never had one or they were too much to remember.. undecided
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by sexymoma(f): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2013
And you expecting me to call this romantic, when i be dey think say u go say una feed each other wid garri and groundnut and after the marvelous meal he gave you an indoor shawarma!!!
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2013
sexymoma: And you expecting me to call this romantic, when i be dey think say u go say una feed each other wid garri and groundnut and after the marvelous meal he gave you an indoor shawarma!!!

grin
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by Smartiegurl(f): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
You want me to lie?
lol, not at all. I only pray to be here when you will finally meet her..
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by Mynd44: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2013
Smartie gurl: lol, not at all. I only pray to be here when you will finally meet her..
Amen!!!
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by nbright: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
They talk about everything with their friends... I just don't know why it is so.. That's why I just stay on my own. I detest being pointed at and talked about
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by texbaba1: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
we had a quarrel so she refused to mke dinner. i had to make dinner maislf, calld her to come nd eat buh she refused. as i was about to eat, she came towards me, trying to start a figth. Then she took the eba i was abt to eat nd flingd it away, i got more angry nd was mad cos she didnt make me dinner nd now she wont let me eat peacefully. Later when she realised her wrong, she came begging me, trying to kiss me, then i started my own shakara. after a while i got carried away with the kiss cos it was entering my head. We kissed nd kissed nd then we had sweet passionate sex.in the end, the same eba she flinged, the remaining one i could salvage, we both ate it togther cos we were hungry nd exhusted after the sex. i always remember that day.
Re: Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
tex baba: we had a quarrel so she refused to mke dinner. i had to make dinner maislf, calld her to come nd eat buh she refused. as i was about to eat, she came towards me, trying to start a figth. Then she took the eba i was abt to eat nd flingd it away, i got more angry nd was mad cos she didnt make me dinner nd now she wont let me eat peacefully. Later when she realised her wrong, she came begging me, trying to kiss me, then i started my own shakara. after a while i got carried away with the kiss cos it was entering my head. We kissed nd kissed nd then we had sweet passionate sex.in the end, the same eba she flinged, the remaining one i could salvage, we both ate it togther cos we were hungry nd exhusted after the sex. i always remember that day.

Awwwwwwwwwww... cry

(1) (Reply)

Bachelors: Can You Employ A Young Lady As Cook And Cleaner!? / 20 Golden Rules Of Life. / My Ex Boyfriend Called After 4 Mnths,pls Wat Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.