Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage (4127 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Les: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
biolabee:

im surprised u guys dont see an issue with this.... a virgin,,, a newly-minted bride...

No wonder there is focusing on the aprokoish friend since having a 3some is no biggie...

hmmmm
i hav an issue wit it. i hav been following witout komentin... mak i koment jor o.. guys,itsbad, she kan hav other fantasies, bt dis.....
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
biolabee:

im surprised u guys dont see an issue with this.... a virgin,,, a newly-minted bride...

No wonder there is focusing on the aprokoish friend since having a 3some is no biggie...

hmmmm

I'll blame her if she continues to dwell on these fantasies and even decide to act on them . . But if it's just a dirty little fantasy she sometimes imagines herself doing, then I see nothing wrong in it . .

The fact that she was a virgin before she got married is probably the real reason while she fantasizes about sex with other men . . .

Please, you guys should stop thinking that being married ends a woman's life cos it doesn't . . .

Someone opened a thread the other day about how women can dress up to fufill their men's fantasies and you guys were enjoying it. Why should it be different for women?
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by bukatyne(f): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
biolabee: @baby123

i get that... and that is why the responses so far are funny to me....

Seems its a normal fantasy around married older women,.... lol

Thats why they are wondering why the friend go telled on her? lol

@buka

everyone has fantasies...

Is that an answer to my question?

Does your fantasy affect your duties as a father or husband?

So a woman is married and her life and ended abi?
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by bukatyne(f): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ujujoan:

I'll blame her if she continues to dwell on these fantasies and even decide to act on them . . But if it's just a dirty little fantasy she sometimes imagines herself doing, then I see nothing wrong in it . .

The fact that she was a virgin before she got married is probably the real reason while she fantasizes about sex with other men . . .

Please, you guys should stop thinking that being married ends a woman's life cos it doesn't . . .

Someone opened a thread the other day about how women can dress up to fufill their men's fantasies and you guys were enjoying it. Why should it be different for women?

Welcome to Nigeria!
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by coogar: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
biolabee:

hmmmm

her virginity does not necessarily mean her heart was pure when she was single. some girls remained virgins because they never had the opportunity to havë sex, not because they didn't want it. some wanted sex but they were too unattractive to get a willing partner to do the deed.
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Les: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ujujoan:

marriage ends sexlife wit any third party

Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by biolabee(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ujujoan:

As we agreed.. everyone has fantasies,, it whats you do that matters

Hence the statement for her to recognise and refrain from this course of thoughts as time will soon give form to those thoughts.

@coogar, that is the main issue.. even core runz girls dont like this ish, and its a newly minted bride that is breeding these thoughts,,... could be dangerous....

@les... carry go jaawe

@buka.. a woman's life does not end when she gets married
I dont see how being banged by 2 men classifies as a life enriching experience
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by biolabee(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
Les: marriage ends sexlife wit any third party

SHould/...

But in the ideal world.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by bukatyne(f): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
biolabee:

As we agreed.. everyone has fantasies,, it whats you do that matters

Hence the statement for her to recognise and refrain from this course of thoughts as time will soon give form to those thoughts.

@coogar, that is the main issue.. even core runz girls dont like this ish, and its a newly minted bride that is breeding these thoughts,,... could be dangerous....

@les... carry go jaawe

@buka.. a woman's life does not end when she gets married
I dont see how being banged by 2 men classifies as a life enriching experience

Nobody said it is.

She said she fantasizes not she 'sl.eeps with'

I don't see how one fantasy (if it is sinful i.e. thinking of sleeping with someone apart from your spouse) is better than the other.

Besides, your main grouse is that 'she is married'; 'she was a virgin' etc. me thinks your major problem is that she is a woman and married!

The ultimate combo! cheesy
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Les: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
biolabee:

SHould/...

But in the ideal world.. cheesy cheesy
may God help us all, family is ultimate/ God is Good.
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by coogar: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
biolabee:

that's not true....
core runs girls are open to everything - many is the name of the game. many of them have had more than one man in bed at different times. as long as the men meet their asking price, everyone is happy!
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by baby124: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
coogar:

that's not true....
core runs girls are open to everything - many is the name of the game. many of them have had more than one man in bed at different times. as long as the men meet their asking price, everyone is happy!

hmmm, coogar. Tell us something. You are quite knowledgeable about this thing.
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by coogar: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
baby_123:
hmmm, coogar. Tell us something. You are quite knowledgeable about this thing.

i am conversant with my environment, are you? wink
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by biolabee(m): 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
Anyhow u want it.. single oh, married oh....

for me.. its d thots... but since that is not an issue here.... no issue

You are assuming... a married woman being gangbanged,... wow..a normal day in the life of....

bukatyne:

Nobody said it is.

I don't see how one fantasy (if it is sinful i.e. thinking of sleeping with someone apart from your spouse) is better than the other.

Besides, your main grouse is that 'she is married'; 'she was a virgin' etc. me thinks your major problem is that she is a woman and married!

The ultimate combo! cheesy

@coogar... that is a small percentage that are open to anything and everthinh...remember i used the word core runs girls
Theres still a sixeable proportion who live normal lives though they r runs too
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by wonlasewonimi: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
She can introduce her husband to swinging.
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by coogar: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
biolabee:
@coogar... that is a small percentage that are open to anything and everthinh...remember i used the word core runs girls. Theres still a sixeable proportion who live normal lives though they r runs too

i am sure core runz girls care more about the money than the act itself. 3some is very prevalent even in naija universities amongst regular babes that are not runz girls. if she's got a huge appetite for sex, it's natural for her to be that inclined.

personally, i don't see anything wrong with this woman.

1 Like

Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by bukatyne(f): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
biolabee: Anyhow u want it.. single oh, married oh....

for me.. its d thots... but since that is not an issue here.... no issue

You are assuming... a married woman being gangbanged,... wow..a normal day in the life of....

The issue here is that it's her fantasy

Lucky her.

I will not crucify her because we do not have the same fantasy or because she is unfortunate to be a woman or a married one at that. What I call the ultimate combo!

1 Like

Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by bukatyne(f): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
wonlasewonimi:
She can introduce her husband to swinging.

Lol!

Now that is going to another dimension.

She doesn't have to act her fantasies... We are humans and can keep ourselves in check.
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by biolabee(m): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
coogar:

i am sure core runz girls care more about the money than the act itself. 3some is very prevalent even in naija universities amongst regular babes that are not runz girls. if she's got a huge appetite for sex, it's natural for her to be [i[that[/i] inclined.

bro.. u are getting it wrong

In conventional terms a 3zome is 1 guy banging 2 chicks... this her own is very exclusive..// dony u get?

exactly my point...something core runzers only fdo with cold hard cash.. is what this minted bride wants to do?..

interesting
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by bukatyne(f): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
coogar:

i am sure core runz girls care more about the money than the act itself. 3some is very prevalent even in naija universities amongst regular babes that are not runz girls. if she's got a huge appetite for sex, it's natural for her to be that inclined.

A lot of men who patronize runs babes even slee.p with two at a time sef.

Some peoples' fantasy are others' reality cheesy
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
biolabee: @baby123

i get that... and that is why the responses so far are funny to me....

Seems its a normal fantasy around married older women,.... lol

Thats why they are wondering why the friend go telled on her? lol

@buka

everyone has fantasies...

This guy undecided
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by biolabee(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
bukatyne:

The issue here is that it's her fantasy

Lucky her.

I will not crucify her because we do not have the same fantasy or because she is unfortunate to be a woman or a married one at that. What I call the ultimate combo!

Seems you are reading something else into this convo///

no one is unfortunate to be born a woman

You are unfortunate if you do not come to grips with your gender or have self esteem in whom you are...

Hallots or runz girls dont wake up evryday wanting to be banged 3 ways and this is what this minted bride wants to do...

No wahala... buja,, me no dey ready for argument today... if it rocks ur boat... go ahead
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
I'm bored lately.
Even NL that used to entertain me is equally boring to me.
Don't know o.
I hope it will pass.
A lot on my mind anyway.
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by bukatyne(f): 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
biolabee:

In conventional terms a 3zome is 1 guy banging 2 chicks... this her own is very exclusive..// dony u get?

exactly my point...something core runzers only fdo with cold hard cash.. is what this minted bride wants to do?..

interesting

You see, I have caught you!

It is 'conventional' for one man to sleep with two men but 'strange' for one woman to bang two men

nice cool

I was right!

Ileoba has lent me some of her powers cheesy wink

bukatyne:

Nobody said it is.

The ultimate combo!
cheesy
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by bukatyne(f): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
yellowpawpaw: I'm bored lately.
Don't know o.
I hope it will pass.
A lot on my mind anyway.

Sorry,

it is well

Talk to Oga YPP or the ultimate Baba
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by biolabee(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
bukatyne:

You see, I have caught you!

It is 'conventional' for one man to sleep with two men but 'strange' for one woman to bang two men

nice cool

I was right!

Ileoba has lent me some of her powers cheesy wink

I dont get u...i said a 3zome is conventionally frowned upon
Moreover its rare for even runz girl to engage in it... with another girl.... with 1 man

Its weirder if it is one girl and 2 men

Read my posts pls...

we all know feminism is all about sexxual license...if thats what u want to discuss...maybe i will spare a few minutes
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by bukatyne(f): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
[email][/email]
biolabee:

I dont get u...i said a 3zome is conventionally frowned upon
Moreover its rare for even runz girl to engage in it... with another girl.... with 1 man

Its weirder if it is one girl and 2 men

Read my posts pls...

we all know feminism is all about sexxual license...if thats what u want to discuss...maybe i will spare a few minutes

Lol! So all feminists fight for is sexual license while male chauvinism is all about sexual suppression and oppression!

Nobody is bringing feminism here yet wink

You know that your previous posts and this does not tally.

I guess men wan.king of Omotola's(another man's wife) or Kim's pictures are ok
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by biolabee(m): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
pls point out the posts

bukatyne: [email][/email]

Lol!

Nobody is bringing feminism here yet wink

You know that your previous posts and this does not tally.

I guess men wan.king of Omotola's(another man's wife) or Kim's pictures are ok
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
Don't know o.
I hope it will pass.
A lot on my mind anyway.

YPP it is well. smiley
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by bukatyne(f): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
biolabee:

In conventional terms a 3zome is 1 guy banging 2 chicks... this her own is very exclusive..// dont u get?

interesting

Did the 'minted' bride say she wanted to do it?

Do you know what fantasy is all about?

I am sure if I said I fantasize I am the Queen of England, You will hint Queen Elizabeth of an assaination plot

1 Like

Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by biolabee(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
bukatyne:

Did the 'minted' bride say she wanted to do it?

Do you know what fantasy is all about?

I am sure if I said I fantasize I am the Queen of England, You will hint Queen Elizabeth of an assignation plot

now you are exhibiting revisionism.//// where is the post that does not tally

assuming the op is not even the bride...

A chick comes up to me and says she wants to be banged by 2 men,,..
And suddenly its about she was unfortunate to be born a woman...

You feminists...lol

Ok.. she wants it... equality says she goes for it
since everymans fantasy is to bang 2 chics
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by biolabee(m): 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
Don't know o.
I hope it will pass.
A lot on my mind anyway.

it helps to count blessing.. before u know it.. joy like a river!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foods To Be Given To A 6 Month Old Baby / My Friend Is Getting Married To A Cheat; How Do I Stop Her / Ladies Should Stop Marrying For Love....that Is D Most Overated Word In D World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.