Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Impress Your Interviewer, Improve Your Chances With A Personal Website. Free! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Impress Your Interviewer, Improve Your Chances With A Personal Website. Free! (603 Views)

How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour / This Is The Best Way To Answer When An Interviewer Says ‘tell Me About Yourself’ / My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Impress Your Interviewer, Improve Your Chances With A Personal Website. Free! by delicweb: 10:00am On Jun 09, 2008
Hi,
Getting a job is very challenging and very competetive in Nigeria. millions of graduates scampling for thousand or even hundreds of jobs.
improve your competetive advantage and impress your interviewer now by showing him you are a 21st info tech compliant candidate.
how?
show him your personal website.
All nairalanders can now have a personal website by just visiting www.delicweb.com
you will have your own unique domain name e.g. yourname.delicweb.com

love-vendor it with inpressive info about you add it to your CV and see the magic it does

hurry now before someone takes your name

its FREE.

(1) (Reply)

Get Part Time Money While Working Or Unemployed Without Stress / San Francisco Travel Incentive / Anyone Ever Thought Of Doing A Digital Cv?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.