Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. (7428 Views)

The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai / Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland / Igbo Don’t Deserve What They Are Demanding From Buhari – Idahosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Resurgentxtian: 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
I saw the requests made by Muric {Muslim Rights Concern} if restructuring of Nigeria is to happen. First off, i have been vindicated for all the alarm that i have raised on the plans on our muslim population in Yorubaland. I am not angry with them because i have always known that they want sharia in Yoruba land and i am glad that they are now coming out of their shell. That being said, i put the blame squarely on the doorstep of millions of indolent christians in yorubaland who have been too trusting of our muslim population. I would come back to the issue of we christians in yorubaland shortly.

Now, i want to plead with the SS/SE not to ever backdown on the request for restructuring, this is not the time to soft pedal but time to revv up the throttle. The Muric has brought out these requests in an attempt to scare the better south to abandon the restructuring campaign/agitations., The millions of Christians in the better south must not pity or look back at the suffering about to hit millions of Christians in Yorubaland as they deserve whatever comes out of the plans of Muslims in the North/SW. I am a Yoruba Christian and i have been lampooned on nairaland because i attempted to awaken my christian brethen. I have been called an igbo who is impersonating as a yoruba to sow seeds of dicsord in "peaceful and harmonious" Yorubaland even when the majority of my brothers know that there are visible cracks in Yorubaland being papered over by the media whitewash of tolerance and love in Yorubaland. I am not surprised since majority of us can deny bonafide and notable Yoruba sons like FFK and Fayose in preference for the Fulani folks up north. It only goes to show where the interests of majority of our muslim folks lie. That being said, i urge our southern neighbours {Igbos and S/S ethnic groups} to come together and present a common and cohesive front in order to possesss what is theirs and ensure that we docile yoruba christians face the foreceful islamisation coming our way.

In conclusion, i still cant shrug off the inclination to lay/sprinkle some blame at the doorstep of the RCCG being a church with large followership for Yorubas. The leadership of the church needs to rise up and do what it can to salvage what is left of the secularity of Yorubaland. The church has produced the V.P and we have all seen the futility of that. The V.P is powerless in the grand scheme of things and he is a smoke screen to be used to deceive millions of Christians that their interests are preotected in Nigeria. I keep saying it that i would vote and stand by "supposed erratic" characters like Fayose and FFK anytime, anyday to protect the rights of Christians in Yorubaland. The rest of politically correct yorubas can say what they like but the truth remains unshaken. The Kingdom of God suffereth violence and violence taketh by force.

I urge the igbos not to back down on the calls for restructuring as they dont deserve to be islamised.

You Yorubas online can continue to call me igbo but your conscience would continue taunting you of the truth of my assertions.

The discerning ones on politics section would know who i am

Shalom.

Cc: Coloneldrake
IJOBA 2

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by adem30: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
Resurgentxtian:
I saw the requests made by Muric {Muslim Rights Concern} if restructuring of Nigeria is to happen. First off, i have been vindicated for all the alarm that i have raised on the plans on our muslim population in Yorubaland. I am not angry with them because i have always known that they want sharia in Yoruba land and i am glad that they are now coming out of their shell. That being said, i put the blame squarely on the doorstep of millions of indolent christians in yorubaland who have been too trusting of our muslim population. I would come back to the issue of we christians in yorubaland shortly.

Now, i want to plead with the SS/SE not to ever backdown on the request for restructuring, this is not the time to soft pedal but time to revv up the throttle. The Muric has brought out these requests in an attempt to scare the better south to abandon the restructuring campaign/agitations., The millions of Christians in the better south must not pity or look back at the suffering about to hit millions of Christians in Yorubaland as they deserve whatever comes out of the plans of Muslims in the North/SW. I am a Yoruba Christian and i have been lampooned on nairaland because i attempted to awaken my christian brethen. I have been called an igbo who is impersonating as a yoruba to sow seeds of dicsord in "peaceful and harmonious" Yorubaland even when the majority of my brothers know that there are visible cracks in Yorubaland being papered over by the media whitewash of tolerance and love in Yorubaland. I am not surprised since majority of us can deny bonafide and notable Yoruba sons like FFK and Fayose in preference for the Fulani folks up north. It only goes to show where the interests of majority of our muslim folks lie. That being said, i urge our southern neighbours {Igbos and S/S ethnic groups} to come together and present a common and cohesive front in order to possesss what is theirs and ensure that we docile christians face the foreceful islamisation coming our way.

In conclusion, i still cant shrug off the inclination to lay/sprinkle some blame at the doorstep of the RCCG being a church with large followership for Yorubas. The leadership of the church needs to rise up and do what it can to salvage what is left of the secularity of Yorubaland. The church has produced the V.P and we have all seen the futility of that. The V.P is powerless in the grand scheme of things and he is a smoke screen to be used to deceive millions of Christians that their interests are preotected in Nigeria. I keep saying it that i would vote and stand by "supposed erratic" characters like Fayose and FFK anytime, anyday to protect the rights of Christians in Yorubaland. The rest of politically correct yorubas can say what they like but the truth remains unshaken. The Kingdom of God suffereth violence and violence taketh by force.

I urge the igbos not to back down on the calls for restructuring as they dont deserve to be islamised.

You Yorubas online can continue to call me igbo but your conscience would continue taunting you of the truth of my assertions.

Shalom.

IJOBA 2

What concern Christians with Sharia Law? Were Christians in Kano,Kaduna, Sokoto and others have ever been taken to Sharia court before?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Resurgentxtian: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
adem30:

What concern Christians with Sharia Law? Were Christians in Kano,Kaduna, Sokoto and others have ever been taken to Sharia court before?

Are you Yoruba? If u aint, you wont understand what i am talking about.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by adem30: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
Resurgentxtian:

Are you Yoruba? If u aint, you wont understand what i am talking about.

I am, so explain what you meant

8 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by victorDanladi: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
This urine drinking igbo Christians self.The same set of people will open a thread tomorrow to bash pastor Adeboye and the entire redeem church!

www.nairaland.com/4093934/g.o-adeboye-huge-stain-modern/2

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Resurgentxtian: 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
adem30:

I am, so explain what you meant

So we should sit by and allow a secular and peaceful yorubaland to be turned into a hotbed of sharia? I dont know about you but millions of Christians wont be comfortable living in a sharia zone. I dont want my children growing in such environment. It is scary as it is already talkless of adding sharia into the mix. The igbos/SS should however maintain their christian/Secular outlook.They are about to witness the influx of skilled Christian manpower from Yoruba land. This restructuring is about to really favour them. Ishaq Akintila and his cohorts can continue planning their islamisation since christians in yorubaland are so docile to see the end game.

21 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by OjukwuWarBird: 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Op they will lampoon you for saying the Truth

11 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Resurgentxtian: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
victorDanladi:
This urine drinking igbo Christians self.The samr set of people will open a thread tomorrow to bash pastor Adeboye and the entire redeem church!

www.nairaland.com/4093934/g.o-adeboye-huge-stain-modern/2

You can continue calling me igbo if it makes you feel better. Gone are the times i would try to convince anybody that i am yoruba.

16 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Resurgentxtian: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Op they will lampoon you for saying the Truth

I dont care anymore. They have almost succeeded in their plans. You igbos should please not look back. We brought this upon ourselves.

11 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by victorDanladi: 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Resurgentxtian:

You can continue calling me igbo if it makes you feel better. Gone are the times i would try to convince anybody that i am yoruba.
Nobody is asking you to convince people.By their post and comments,we know people.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Resurgentxtian: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
victorDanladi:

Nobody is asking you to convince people.By their post and comments,we know people.

Whatever. You think we would continue political correctness in the face of charging islamisation?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by adem30: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
Resurgentxtian:

So we should sit by and allow a secular and peaceful yorubaland to be turned into a hotbed of sharia? I dont know about you but millions of Christians wont be comfortable living in a sharia zone. I dont want my children growing in such environment. It is scary as it is already talkless of adding sharia into the mix. The igbos/SS should however maintain their christian/Secular outlook.They are about to witness the influx of skilled Christian manpower of Yoruba land. This restructuring is about to really favour them. Ishaq Akintila and his cohorts can continue planning their islamisation since christians in yorubaland are so docile to see the end game.

Just listen to yourself. You are advising Christians in the SS/SE to maintain their Christian/Secular outlook. But you don't want the muslims in the Southwest to enjoy their own right abi? you guys make me think we Christians are too hypocrite whenever we heard the word Muslim now a days, and we are trying to disunite our co-existence we have been enjoying for a very long time, where Christians Marry Muslim and and Muslims marry Christians and they both leave peacefully, allowing there Children to choose the religion they want. I can mention so many of such popular families which i'm sure you also know. We should be rational for God sake. Though i wish we never tamper our existing way of life, but if we are shouting of restructure because we are looking at one advantage, should also expect the other party to make their wishes aswell

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by victorDanladi: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
Resurgentxtian:

Whatever. You think we would continue political correctness in the face of charging islamisation?
Nobody is islamizing.its a political word.If I want Christians vote today,I will shout islamization.And nobody can Christianize either!....even zambo stated a campaign ground in the north that pastor osinbajo wanted to christianize them.

4 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Resurgentxtian: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
The igbos must not stop now. This is the time to continue the call for the restructuring of the Federation. We were warned about this Government by Pastor Bosun Emmanuel of RCCG but the G.O chose to ignore because of the VP post now yorubaland risks being islamised and under the control of extremists. We dont need that pity as we brought this upon ourselves.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Resurgentxtian: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
adem30:

Just listen to yourself. You are advising Christians in the SS/SE to maintain their Christian/Secular outlook. But you don't want the muslims in the Southwest to enjoy their own right abi? you guys make me think we Christians are too hypocrite whenever we heard the word Muslim now a days, and we are trying to disunite our co-existence we have been enjoying for a very long time, where Christians Marry Muslim and and Muslims marry Christians and they both leave peacefully, allowing there Children to choose the religion they want. I can mention so many of such popular families which i'm sure you also know. We should be rational for God sake. Though i wish we never tamper our existing way of life, but if we are shouting of restructure because we are looking at one advantage, should also expect the other party to make their wishes aswell

The marriage thing is all a lie! Have you seen a yoruba muslim family giving their daughter to a Yoruba Christian? Yoruba Muslim men can only marry our Yoruba christian daughters. I am yoruba and i know this for sure. I dont even go near Muslim Girls because i cant do wahala.

On the restructuring issue, the Country must be restructured. We are waiting for the islamisation. The little progress being witnessed in Yorubaland is about to be lost. You think i and my family would continue staying in an islamic society{ditto for millions of yoruba christians}?

You cannot scare anybody with islamisation! We have always known that is the plan! How many times have muslims in yorubaland cautioned ishaq akintola?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Cyynthia(f): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
I thought I was the only vocal Yoruba Christian that has been shouting against this evil plan ?. Good morning my Yoruba Christians brothers.
Whenever I remember that Osun state Governor declared a public holiday celebrating islamic whatever whatever, I feel like strangling that idiot. Now, another set of miscreants are demanding rubbish by making stupid request.

Muslims are busy islamizing Nigeria, and some Christians are busy forming neutral. What is about to hit Yoruba Christians, only God can save his people. Only head slammers are quick to shout Yoruba is Yoruba so as to keep deceiving the gullible Christians like they have been doing. Sorry, we now are wiser, it's no more business as usual.
Head slammers are the problem of southerners, they are ready to do anything to please the caliphate even at their own detriment.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Adiola(f): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Resurgentxtian:

Now, i want to plead with the SS/SE not to ever backdown on the request for restructuring, this is not the time to soft pedal but time to revv up the throttle. The Muric has brought out these requests in an attempt to scare the better south to abandon the restructuring campaign/agitations., The millions of Christians in the better south must not pity or look back at the suffering about to hit millions of Christians in Yorubaland as they deserve whatever comes out of the plans of Muslims in the North/SW. I am a Yoruba Christian and i have been lampooned on nairaland because i attempted to awaken my christian brethen. I have been called an igbo who is impersonating as a yoruba to sow seeds of dicsord in "peaceful and harmonious" Yorubaland even when the majority of my brothers know that there are visible cracks in Yorubaland being papered over by the media whitewash of tolerance and love in Yorubaland. I am not surprised since majority of us can deny bonafide and notable Yoruba sons like FFK and Fayose in preference for the Fulani folks up north. It only goes to show where the interests of majority of our muslim folks lie. That being said, i urge our southern neighbours {Igbos and S/S ethnic groups} to come together and present a common and cohesive front in order to possesss what is theirs and ensure that we docile yoruba christians face the foreceful islamisation coming our way.

Shalom.

IJOBA 2

op tell them I have been called out severally by my Muslim Yoruba brothers for speaking against Islam ......Nigeria is really covering the impotency of the Yoruba nation .if this country divides hmmmm hmmmmmm yawa dey oooo

4 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by adem30: 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Resurgentxtian:

The marriage thing is all a lie! Have you seen a yoruba muslim family giving their daughter to a Yoruba Christian? Yoruba Muslim men can only marry our Yoruba christian daughters. I am yoruba and i know this for sure. I dont even go near Muslim Girls because i cant do wahala.

On the restructuring issue, the Country must be restructured. We are waiting for the islamisation. The little progress being witnessed in Yorubaland is about to be lost. You think i and my family would continue staying in an islamic society{ditto for millions of yoruba christians}?

You cannot scare anybody with islamisation! We have always known that is the plan! How many times have muslims in yorubaland cautioned ishaq akintola?

You saying Yoruba Muslims don't give their daughter out to Christian man make me doubt your originality as a Yoruba guy. Anyone from every corner of this nation knows how Christians and Muslims get married in Yoruba land. atleat 40% of every extended family in Yoruba land have these mix marriage. And mind you, More Yoruba muslim ladies get married to Yoruba Christians now a days.

And nothing like Islamization, it's just a Political Statement when things don't work in some politicians ways. Those same people are still running around with same muslim politicians, and they will still come and tell you that some people want to Islamise the country

18 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Adiola(f): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
victorDanladi:

by your assertion ngeneukwenu and yyeske are Yoruba bah

4 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
Resurgentxtian:

Shalom.

IJOBA 2

Why do I have the feeling that this poster is alcatraz005...

Anyway, your submission was spot on and straight to the point. You have made valid points that should set a reasonable Yoruba thinking. You are very right to advise the SE & SS not to back down on the call and demand for restructuring. But sorry to disappoint you - those two are nothing but noise makers and toothless bulldogs.

Since the demise of Ipob, everyone has gone mute. When last did you hear restructuring.

The gullible Yoruba Christians you referenced, don't bother yourself too much. They cannot be redeemed. They're very docile and gullible. They haven't woken up yet to smell the coffee. They're still deceived by the oneness and unity preached in church. I don't blame them. I now blame churches who have now made it look like secession of call for self determination is a sin. You'll hear prayer points like - every agent of the devil trying to separate us in one nigeria, God should send his fire to consume them. And I'll be like, "like seriously?"

For the umpteen time, to each man his own. I don't kill myself or bother myself over irredeemable set of gullible people who believe more in their pastors than their own independent thinking, who doesn't believe in using their common sense and fighting against in justice but relying excessively on God hoping that one day things go better. Such is the gullible Yoruba Christians. Let them continue to live in denial. Leave them alone. They love their chains.

please send me the link to the request made by the muric.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
MURIC are lunatics. They are lowest slaves of the Sultanate in NW.

Don't allow Akintola agbaya to frighten U bros. He even mention my state Edo in his psycho-induced sharia pipe dream. How Muslims are in Edo?? That a Alaafin or Soun of Ogbomosho are Muslims don't mean Muslims are his majority subjects.
Auchi has a Moslem monarch does not mean that Etsako people are majority Muslims.
If religion is added to census today, Nigerians would be shocked that Muslims across the Nigeria are less that 40%. Noisy and problematic Minority don't make Majority.

The likes of Ishaq Akintola andd his MURIC should be chased away to Sokoto cos he is a rabble rouser. Moslems are minority in all of SW states. Tinubu selected Muslims in his ACN as govs in 2011 for Oyo, Ogun, Lagos and Osun tru Salami wuruwuru don't mean those states have majority Moslems.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by intervention3(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
why are some people trying so hard to cause divide and rule between the Yoruba Christian and Muslim?..these people are just unwise to realize that in south west there is nothing like religion ..anything that affects the Christians affects the Muslim too ..cause we are all Yoruba..and moreover who say Yoruba Muslim families don't give their daughter to Yoruba Christian family? ..that person is the most useless person I have ever seen online ..sometimes I wonder if some people thinks everybody have the same thinking and brain as them kiss

12 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by PointB: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
The text below is proving more true than falsehood. Read and make up your mind:

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called ‘religious rights.’

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States — Muslim 1.0%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1%-2%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. (United States ).

France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings) . Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
]Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace — there’s supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 99.9%

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by goldrushbooks: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
Resurgentxtian:

Shalom.

IJOBA 2

Op, calm yourself, it is sheer paranoia, what of if they are granted what they ask for, highlight how that affect Christians. I know Muslims don't allow their daughters to marry Christian, but Christians also do same.We have our Sundays, they demand for a Friday free of works.That is equity.

9 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by goldrushbooks: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
PointB:

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called ‘religious rights.’

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1%-2%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. (United States ).

France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings) . Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
]Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace — there’s supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 99.9%

Nice projection and progression.It is all paranoia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Diiet: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
Resurgentxtian:

this post shows your true identity. An imposter and a child of shuku obuko alabambialacheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
na to laugh off anything you post remain now.

6 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
Resurgentxtian:
The igbos must not stop now. This is the time to continue the call for the restructuring of the Federation. We were warned about this Government by Pastor Bosun Emmanuel of RCCG but the G.O chose to ignore because of the VP post now yorubaland risks being islamised and under the control of extremists. We dont need that pity as we brought this upon ourselves.
Op you would soon have heart attack
instead of you to ask for your right, you're here raising dusts
oun fi aiye e sherey

1 Like

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by kn23h(m): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lool flat heads are truly pathetic with their religious division tactic. grin

Trying to gain ally in Yorubaland by dividing people. Ask gEJ what became of him when he tried it wink

These idiots don't understand that Yoruba comes first before any religion. A barren Yoruba woman who practices Christianity will still ask Yeye Osun for a child. A Yoruba Muslim has a Christian wife and vise versa. It's only in Yorubaland you'd find a man practicing a different religion from his wife PEACEFULLY. Yoruba precedes religion.

It's only in Iboland and Hausa-Fulani land you'll see families fighting amongst each other because of religion. Religious fanatics.

We Yorubas are watching .... continue amusing us cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
PointB:

Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1%-2%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%

Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%

Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 10-15%

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
]Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%

Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 99.9%
do the needful by jumping into the nearest lagoon

3 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by lukaf17(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
Are you for real issues are raise non was address by you instead you confused yourself self,please define sharia law,so all the issues raise are false,so as far the christian structure is in place that is better.please l challenge you to highlight any issues that the muslim Yoruba have an edge over the Christian.from work place,homes,communities,injustice all over but because we understand the word of co habit and like it has been said previously there is no family in Yoruba land that doesn't have 30% of either religion

4 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by PointB: 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
bamidelee:

do the needful by jumping into the nearest lagoon

After you.

Then I'll follow with a life jacket! grin

5 Likes

Re: Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. by goldrushbooks: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
kn23h:
Lool flat heads are truly pathetic with their religious division tactic. grin

Trying to gain ally in Yorubaland by dividing people. Ask gEJ what became of him when he tried it wink

These idiots don't understand that Yoruba comes first before any religion. A barren Yoruba woman who practices Christianity will still ask Yeye Osun for a child. A Yoruba Muslim has a Christian wife and vise versa. It's only in Yorubaland you'd find a man practicing a different religion from his wife PEACEFULLY. Yoruba precedes religion.

It's only in Iboland and Hausa-Fulani land you'll see families fighting amongst each other because of religion. Religious fanatics.

We Yorubas are watching .... continue amusing us cheesy

For example Fashola and Tinubu 's wives are Christians.Religion has never been an issue with Yorubas.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? / Full Rehabilitation Of Refineries Begins January-NNPC / "PDP And The Road To Perdition" By Dr Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.