Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most (3638 Views)

Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? / Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship / Why Does She Hurts You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Bekokoja(m): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2013
Well mine was this girl that i just met n we started living in my house,..she told me she was a virgin so she always deny me sex so one day i came bk frm work only to find ha n anoda man doing IT in my own bedroom. the man ran away leaving me and my so called gf. I felt like strangling her bt controlled my anger i just went to her kissed ha n told ha TO START PARKING!!

1 Like

Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Rexphobia(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2013
Touching..very touching
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Swot26(m): 9:02am On Aug 22, 2013
That is to say ure very strong,I won't even allow her to pack her loads................if I smell lies in her words,abeg nah break up.... cheesy.
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Enegod(m): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2013
Why such a downer question?
It clearly shows your "disposition" toward
life...... Maybe you are just bored....
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Mynd44: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2013
Hmmm
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Popowaa: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2013
He spanked my flat yansh
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Mynd44: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2013
Popowaa: He spanked my flat yansh
I intend to grab itcheesy
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Monicasque(f): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2013
m very sorry poster, I hope u r not still with that jezebel? Wel for me the most hurting thing was when i called one x of mine on his birthday to sing him happy birthday and tell him about the birthday enjoymentation i had planned for him and the brother hung up on me . ouch that was soooo hurtful. i tried to be strong and call him again then he just kept quet on the phone. stupid me , i called again and he now sounded like he was outside then he gave me the old story about how bad the network was. i hung and i sent him a text to express my disapointment and the brother was like '' am i supposed to cry just bcoz someone does not know that the network is busy. NEVER'' . I immediately concluded that i did not mean much to him as he meant a lot to me so i decided to never ever contact him or bother him again. I ended up enjoying the suprise i had spent for him alone and somehow he thought i would run back to him. He later came to my house thinking i had forgotten and i made sure that he will never see, smell or talk to me again.For sometime he attempted contact and even made me feel as if i was being unreasonable but my heart could not let me forget how i felt that morning. today when we bump into each other i ignor him like i have never met him in my life and i do not regret the action i took that day. Sometimes the writting is just on the wall but we ignor it. follow your intuition and what your girl did to u is not nice at all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Popowaa: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
I intend to grab itcheesy
:PThere is nothing to grab unless u rub cos it's flater than an A4 sheet
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Mynd44: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2013
Popowaa: :PThere is nothing to grab unless u rub cos it's flater than an A4 sheet
As long as it is you, I don't mind
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Popowaa: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2013
You are both childish
Monicasque: m very sorry poster, I hope u r not still with that jezebel? Wel for me the most hurting thing was when i called one x of mine on his birthday to sing him happy birthday and tell him about the birthday enjoymentation i had planned for him and the brother hung up on me . ouch that was soooo hurtful. i tried to be strong and call him again then he just kept quet on the phone. stupid me , i called again and he now sounded like he was outside then he gave me the old story about how bad the network was. i hung and i sent him a text to express my disapointment and the brother was like '' am i supposed to cry just bcoz someone does not know that the network is busy. NEVER'' . I immediately concluded that i did not mean much to him as he meant a lot to me so i decided to never ever contact him or bother him again. I ended up enjoying the suprise i had spent for him alone and somehow he thought i would run back to him. He later came to my house thinking i had forgotten and i made sure that he will never see, smell or talk to me again.For sometime he attempted contact and even made me feel as if i was being unreasonable but my heart could not let me forget how i felt that morning. today when we bump into each other i ignor him like i have never met him in my life and i do not regret the action i took that day. Sometimes the writting is just on the wall but we ignor it. follow your intuition and what your girl did to u is not nice at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Popowaa: 10:34am On Aug 22, 2013
Awwww*blushing*
Mynd_44:
As long as it is you, I don't mind
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Mynd44: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2013
Popowaa: You are both childish
Small pikin dey worry them
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Mynd44: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2013
Popowaa: Awwww*blushing*
grin
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Popowaa: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2013
What's happening to ur teeth? embarassed
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Mynd44: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2013
Popowaa: What's happening to ur teeth? embarassed
They missed the touch of your lips
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Popowaa: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2013
The way u ve shined it if i bring my lips any closer then meaning i dont value them
Mynd_44:
They missed the touch of your lips
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Monicasque(f): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2013
Popowaa: You are both childish

u supposed to say ''were'' not ''are'' as that happens years ago. did u not see the part which indicated that we r no longer together? Please tell me how u would have handled it yourself
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2013
undecided
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Popowaa: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2013
Ignoring him like u ve never seen him is what i call childish.If he is your ex it doesnt mean he is ur enemy.
Monicasque:

u supposed to say ''were'' not ''are'' as that happens years ago. did u not see the part which indicated that we r no longer together? Please tell me how u would have handled it yourself

1 Like

Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Monicasque(f): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2013
Popowaa: Ignoring him like u ve never seen him is what i call childish.If he is your ex it doesnt mean he is ur enemy.

for me when i say goodbye i really mean godobye. I do not become friends with all my ex. it depends on whether i want to or not and he was 1 person i never want to contact. we all have our own ways of dealing with things and for me forgetting the person altogether is how i choose to do my things

6 Likes

Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Popowaa: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2013
Not necessarily friends but when u see him in town just a hi that's all.
Monicasque:

for me when i say goodbye i really mean godobye. I do not become friends with all my ex. it depends on whether i want to or not and he was 1 person i never want to contact. we all have our own ways of dealing with things and for me forgetting the person altogether is how i choose to do my things
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 22, 2013
Hmmm,lemme c....it wud be wen he didn't call or text me 4 3days
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Monicasque(f): 11:18am On Aug 22, 2013
Popowaa: Not necessarily friends but when u see him in town just a hi that's all.

no i refuse. y must i?
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Popowaa: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2013
To each his own
Monicasque:

no i refuse. y must i?
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Monicasque(f): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2013
Popowaa: To each his own

lets ugree to disagree darling
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Sanboy25: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2013
grin grin
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Popowaa: 11:38am On Aug 22, 2013
Monicasque:

lets ugree to disagree darling
wink
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Monicasque(f): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2013
Popowaa: wink

smiley
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by pilotseq: 11:47am On Aug 22, 2013
mine asked me to loan her 2 million. say she wan carry am go Dubai to go buy market.. after asking for such, I delete her commot for my mind b4 she go make me carry politin bag go back village grin
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 22, 2013
I travelled all the way to calabar during my ffinal exams because she was my supposed bestfriend only to find ouut that my Ex and her were banging each other, anyway her bf was also my Ex's colleague..to cut the story short, we are friends again and I still talk to my Ex, I don't see anything wromg with, it's all in the past. No time to hate.

1 Like

Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Bootylicious(f): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hmmmmm,I passed d nyt in my ex's house,his friends came in frm d club nd brought a kenyan lady 2 d house they all had group sex and my ex also joined them while I was sleeping.. I dint know till I heard frm my friends in Uni.. I was so embarrassed and had to call off d relationship... Kenyan ladies are just bitches!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? / SHOCKING: Confusion In Ekiti Town As Goat That Delivers Human Baby Goat [PHOTO] / Pretty Girls On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.