Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) (2778 Views)

Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) / Come Mingle With Nayah Part 2 / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by DualCore1: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2008
Shay i talk am. Na garri go full una menu. Acid think well o!
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by acidrop(f): 5:51am On Jun 29, 2008
daaaaaaaaammnn. right now, i have a million voices in my head. hw una say make i fit take think for this one. una one kill me? i need silence. chei. hummer. . . . .hmmmm hummer. . . . .i fit picture myself for that hummer sha ooo. but erm. . . . .what is the end result. where is this yicob sef. u think somebody can feed on chocolates for how many years. abeg i wan start to dey switch lane oo.
adudu, make we run things. but erm. . . . . . . wetin u mean by this statement . my own love no dey hunger for garri oooo undecided

adudu208:

hw u take know sef ? After Hummer na garri go take head carry am. Abi, u no know say love dey quench hunger for rice and stimulate the taste for garri?
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by DualCore1: 8:08am On Jun 29, 2008
Dis chic neva listens!
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by adudu208(m): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2008
acidrop:

daaaaaaaaammnn. right now, i have a million voices in my head. hw una say make i fit take think for this one. una one kill me? i need silence. chei. hummer. . . . .hmmmm hummer. . . . .i fit picture myself for that hummer sha ooo. but erm. . . . .what is the end result. where is this yicob sef. u think somebody can feed on chocolates for how many years. abeg i wan start to dey switch lane oo.
adudu, make we run things. but erm. . . . . . . wetin u mean by this statement . my own love no dey hunger for garri oooo undecided

"Angel of my eyes", abeg make u know vex o. Make u ignore the garri part. Me i go take good care of u. Even if u no go eat garri for the rest of your life i no go object. At least i know say pretty girls like u need better food. In fact, this is what i have in mind for our first date:
Fresh Tomato Basil Bruschetta
Chicken Parmesan Sandwich on Ciabatta Bread and fries.
Baked Meatball Sub with Mozzarella on Ciabatta Bread to be watched down by a bottle of vintage wine- Twomey Napa Merlot(2004)

ABI NO BE PEOPLE SAY WOMAN WEN FINE NA BETTER MONEY DEM DEY TAKE LOOK AFTER HER?!!!
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by yicob(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2008
@ adudu.
how many gears does an hummer has? and by the way, i have you forgotten you brought your c.v to my office last week? its better you go take care of your pregnant wives at home. (rotflol)
ps; ACIDROP IS NOT FOR SALE, CAVEAT EMPTOR.

@ dual,
i assume this is not a phone section. btw, who evicted u from the section you do what u know how to do best?
how far 'bout the software i asked you?
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by adudu208(m): 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2008
yicob:

@ adudu.
how many gears does an hummer has? and by the way, i have you forgotten you brought your c.v to my office last week? its better you go take care of your pregnant wives at home. (rotflol)
ps; ACIDROP IS NOT FOR SALE, CAVEAT EMPTOR.

@ dual,
i assume this is not a phone section. between, who evicted u from the section you do what u know how to do best?
how far 'bout the software i asked you?
THE RANTING OF A JEALOUS MAN!!
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by acidrop(f): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2008
adudu208:

"Angel of my eyes", abeg make u know vex o. Make u ignore the garri part. Me i go take good care of u. Even if u no go eat garri for the rest of your life i no go object. At least i know say pretty girls like u need better food. In fact, this is what i have in mind for our first date:
Fresh Tomato Basil Bruschetta
Chicken Parmesan Sandwich on Ciabatta Bread and fries.
Baked Meatball Sub with Mozzarella on Ciabatta Bread to be watched down by a bottle of vintage wine- Twomey Napa Merlot(2004)

ABI NO BE PEOPLE SAY WOMAN WEN FINE NA BETTER MONEY DEM DEY TAKE LOOK AFTER HER?!!!

hmmmm i like d sound of that. lol.
yicob. going, going, going
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by adudu208(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2008
@acidrop
SWEETNESS, A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE U!!
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by yicob(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2008
abeg, if you wan go make you dey go. am tired of begging a lady.

after all uzzy is still lonely.
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by Uzzyan: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2008
Yeeeeeeeeeee Yicob so from my sister to mi sheee
Drop dear whats happening just becos i left u alone for a few days huh?
Yicob i think u guys beta settle ok!!!
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by acidrop(f): 1:22am On Jul 05, 2008
adudu208:

@acidrop
SWEETNESS, A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE You!!

hmmmmm, c all d sweet n cute names he is calin me, am going jare.

Uzzyan:

Yeeeeeeeeeee Yicob so from my sister to mi sheee
Drop dear whats happening just because i left u alone for a few days huh?
Yicob i think u guys beta settle ok!!!

have u ever heard yicob call me nice names lke this, the guy will come and go, come and go, abegii am going jare, uzzy dont even try and settle us. adudu is the guy
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by DualCore1: 2:58am On Jul 05, 2008
acidrop:

adudu is the guy
ahhh thank goodness, now we can rest! make sure u dont change ur mind this time o
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by acidrop(f): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2008
u make sure udont change ur atitude oo, cos i hear after the honeymoon the men show their real colour
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by DualCore1: 9:44am On Jul 05, 2008
Dont worry he wont let u down. Go 4 him.
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by Uzzyan: 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2008
Now i see whats really happening here!!!!
Adudu u haven't paid homage to the right one!!
Besides Drop why the sudden change is it cos the Hummer.
Holy $hit we have like five of them at home nowww, don't allow daddy hear that u want to take a hummer from a guy.
He would be proud of u if u get a private jet to make it three in his hanger.
Baby sis make mi proud ok!!!!!!
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by acidrop(f): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2008
Dual Core:

Dont worry he wont let u down. Go 4 him.

if i was to ask u y i should go for this guy, what would u say?

Uzzyan:

Now i see whats really happening here!!!!
Adudu u haven't paid homage to the right one!!
Besides Drop why the sudden change is it because the Hummer.
Holy $hit we have like five of them at home nowww, don't allow daddy hear that u want to take a hummer from a guy.
He would be proud of u if u get a private jet to make it three in his hanger.
Baby sis make mi proud ok!!!!!!

which 4 hummer we get?, u mean that wheelbarrow, papa is always beating us for if we touch it. . . . . . .or is the the rusty bicycle papa bought 2nd hand during the time the white men were colonizing nigeria. abeg sis, i dont know which hummer u talking about oooo, am pretty sure papa n mama dont even know wat hummer is,so let me bring it home grin
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by Uzzyan: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2008
now i know u aint my sis,i think this is mistaken identity. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Sorry gal but u look like my sis grin grin grin grin
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by DualCore1: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2008
acidrop:

i just want to put an end to ur confusion so u can stop making noise as to who to go for. tongue
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by Uzzyan: 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2008
U see it they aren't your friends as they claim.
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by DualCore1: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2008
Uzzyan:

You see it they aren't your friends as they claim.

ehn?? claim? acid, who claim u? me?
uzzyan take ur time o, else i'll just call phcn and dem go tidy ur issue as dem do last night.
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by adudu208(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2008
acidrop:

which 4 hummer we get?, u mean that wheelbarrow, papa is always beating us for if we touch it. . . . . . .or is the the rusty bicycle papa bought 2nd hand during the time the white men were colonizing nigeria. abeg sis, i don't know which hummer u talking about oooo, am pretty sure papa n mama don't even know what hummer is,so let me bring it home grin
A SISTER IN NEED IS A SISTER INDEED!

@UZZY

Please girlfriend, am truly in love with ur sister o. Okay na me do mistake.I don 4get say na una go collect the bride price. So ma'am what will it take for you to support this arrangement?
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by adudu208(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2008
acidrop:

u make sure udont change your atitude oo, because i hear after the honeymoon the men show their real colour
Gorgeous, abeg no vex say i neva respond since o. I have been so busy at the office. U know i have to work enough money to get u a driver for your SUV. smiley smiley grin. Anyway, i already have plans for the honeymoon. I hope to take u to a place where we can watch the sun and the moon make love. What a perfect scenery!!!
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by DualCore1: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2008
film trick
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2008
acidrop:

I will say his love for you is hot like the sun, grin he love you with all his heart grin
Acidrop do not get me wrong that is what he said. this is funny but who knows he may truly be in love with you
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by Uzzyan: 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2008
adudu i coming let ,mi give u a download on what and u need to get mi ok!!!
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by DualCore1: 8:19am On Jul 09, 2008
uzzy, y d'u wonno hurt yo "sister"?
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by acidrop(f): 1:18am On Jul 10, 2008
Uzzyan:

adudu i coming let ,mi give u a download on what and u need to get mi ok!!!

which download, see this thief oooo, u never talk say i no be ur sis? u said i just look like ur sis, say na mistaken identity, now u wan to download. jezuz christ.
HONEY dont mind this girl ooo, jst give me the brideprice, n i will forward it to my people grin

Dual Core:

i just want to put an end to your confusion so u can stop making noise as to who to go for. tongue
which one u dey sef, are u supporting or opposing, he even looks like u are more confused that me ooo
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by DualCore1: 3:45am On Jul 10, 2008
confused? heh i dont think so, didnt take me long to make my own choice. choose this guy please. i am neither supporting nor opposing.
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by MTNspy(m): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2008
just a joke!!
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by adudu208(m): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2008
acidrop:

which download, see this thief oooo, u never talk say i no be your sis? u said i just look like your sis, say na mistaken identity, now u wan to download. jezuz christ.
HONEY don't mind this girl ooo, jst give me the brideprice, n i will forward it to my people grin
which one u dey sef, are u supporting or opposing, he even looks like u are more confused that me ooo
Sunshine, thats just like it. Just let me know how, when and what is involved. Always remember that nothing is to big for my Princess grin grin grin grin.
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by Uzzyan: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2008
Drop u want to scam adudu by spending ur brideprice on jewelry.
Adudu beta go straight to the family be4 u find out that she's scammin u
Re: Yicob And Acidrop (part 2) by acidrop(f): 3:50am On Jul 14, 2008
which scamming, its love mehhhn, grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Widows And Widowers Want Mates Too / I Want To Chat / Am Looking For My Missing Rib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.