Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? (1658 Views)

Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) / What If Your Lover/partner Slaps Your Mother? / If Your Partner Slaps You In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
What will be your reaction when your partner slaps your mum?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
I dont want to think about it. smiley My immediate reaction? I really cant say. What i'd do is called reflex reaction. But thats the end of the relationship. Nobody can help her beg.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
Wat if u r married to her?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by k2039: 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ms_Steph: Wat if u r married to her?
Them never born the woman.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by harlos: 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
This could be the only reason why i'll beat the hell out of her angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by Austyn44(m): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
Make I reason am wella because I no lyk violence n NOBODY can slap my mum n go Scot free.I ll b back...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by freecocoa(f): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
Is that 'partner' mad ni or what?

I don't ever see that happening.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by Monicasque(f): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
me too i do not even want to think about that. Its just too disrespectful for a partner to slap or even speak bad to the in laws. i think i would realy realy get veryyyyy angry coz u know what my mom is my mom and really no one has got the right to disrespect her just as i make sure that i respect other people's moms as well. There is no guarantee that all will always be well with the inlaws but a good partner knows where to draw the line just as family should know family where to draw the line too. Such things r really the reason y i like to keep my distance coz they happen when people r over familiar with each other
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ms_Steph: Wat if u r married to her?
Lol, i dont really want to imagine what i'd do.
But the lady that dare raise her hand up against my mum is in trouble... A big one.
And my wife, no matter how drunk or sleepy or whatever she may be, she cant/can not/attempt/ imagine/think/intend to try it.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by Emmajide(f): 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
Evryone is talkin about d wife....he'll have to appease her however we deem fit or i'l hire thugs to handle him
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by Eneze1(f): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
don't wanna think about it, but in that case the relationship won't be cut off, but the guy go hear am subtly, because slow and steady wins the race
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by Mynd44: 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Assault is still a crime right?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by Ogadtop(m): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
idnoble135: I dont want to think about it. smiley My immediate reaction? I really cant say. What i'd do is called reflex reaction. But thats the end of the relationship. Nobody can help her beg.
and if (s)he is d bread winner of the family,where ur mama is a member.omooo u cant realy say what u will do untill u find urself in the situation.there are some cases where u are abused, yet still send ppl to beg the person who abused u not to be angry.omoooo forget!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
Oga-@-d-top:

and if (s)he is d bread winner of the family,where ur mama is a member.omooo u cant realy say what u will do untill u find urself in the situation.there are some cases where u are abused, yet still send ppl to beg the person who abused u not to be angry.omoooo forget!
Guy stop this imagination. My wife can not be the bread winner(that i pray and believe for). So no matter how much she earns, i'd still earn more than her.
Number two, i dont expect such to happen. On a good day, before marriage, you should become friends to your inlaws(especially the mother inlaw). If my wife is close to my mum, as a friend, this will never occur, no matter the provocation.
So still, i dont want to imagine such. When such situation comes, action(which for now is unknown) would flow.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
No matter what happens there is no reason to dat. Even if u are not frnds with ur mum inlaw. As for me I will look 4 better cane nd go 4 revenge on his mother.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by Adeyeancah(m): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
k2039: Them never born the woman.
do u mean the woman wey go slap ur mama is not yet born?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by k2039: 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Adeyeancah: do u mean the woman wey go slap ur mama is not yet born?
and will never be born
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by Enegod(m): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
Adeyeancah: do u mean the woman wey go slap ur mama is not yet born?
grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
It can neva happen,cos m nt thinking of aving a mad guy as a partner!!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
wateva i will nt do to my partner, she dare not do it to me else somebody will pay.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by sugardaddy1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
Abeg, make una pray make e no happen to una cos there is very little you can do especially when you both are married. Na so my neighbour brother in-law call am dey insult am for phone just because say my neightbour dey get misunderstanding with his wife who happened to be the man's elder sister. Till date, my neighbour still dey tell whoever cares to listen that he still can't figure out how best to deal with the man as people keep advising him to "leave the boy na, na your wife junior brother".
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by mrdrizzy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Lols it cnt happen to me,my girl cnt even think of it,bt if she did,i will dial her back maybe 2times for it to ring well,u only have 1 mom!!.i can decide to end the relationship with her
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Wait a Minute!! You mean my girlfriend slap my mom? Ahh ha! I hate this topic.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by sugardaddy1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
REALITY101: Wait a Minute!! You mean my girlfriend slap my mom? Ahh ha! I hate this topic.
grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
Completely OVER! angry.....he can't even dare....no nid to even imagine it.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by SLIDiE(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ms_Steph: What will be your reaction when your partner slaps your mum?
whether we are married or not, i am going out to book for her coffin!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by didicold(f): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
Iku lere eshe
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by oluwamayree(f): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
is he mad, am cwious am gonna hurt him back, even if we ar married.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by Oohrhii(m): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
I dont think it can happen..

For me thats a great line. I believe no sane human can cross.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by 3DCYCLOPS: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
What will I do?? Hmmmm angry
qrab my car keys
leave the scene
locate my car
drive slowly to my in-laws house
Knock on the front door
Smile at my mother-in-law when I see her
qreet her
Then qive her a slap accompanied with liqhteninq bolt
Smile and say "say hi to yhur dauqhter when she returns"
Walk majestically back to my car cool
(Part2 continues at home) grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
Its not madness dat can lead to dat slap. Anger can mke u do tins u never mean to do
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ms_Steph: Its not madness dat can lead to dat slap. Anger can mke u do tins u never mean to do
i still can't imagine d type of conversation dat wud lead 2 dat type of anger dat wud make my partner slap my mum!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Nigerian Guy / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube / I'm In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.