Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

If The Whole Nigeria Pastor Can Be Like This Man Of God, It Will Be Great - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If The Whole Nigeria Pastor Can Be Like This Man Of God, It Will Be Great (789 Views)

Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read) / If The Whole Nigeria Pastor Can Be Like This Man Of God, It Will Be Great / Christians Are The Most Corrupt People In Nigeria –pastor Joe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Whole Nigeria Pastor Can Be Like This Man Of God, It Will Be Great by highyo: 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
I'M A BAPTIST MEMBER BUT WHEN I GAVE MY LIFE TO CHRIST, I SEARCH AROUND, TRIED SOME CHURCHES WHERE I CAN LISTEN TO AN UNDILUTED WORD OF GOD, BUT COULDN’T FIND ONE.
THEN I DECIDED TO TRY DEEPER LIFE. THE TRUTH IS THAT I HATE DEEPER LIFE TO THE CORE, THAT I DONT EVEN WANT TO ASSOCIATE MYSELF WITH THEM. BUT I WAS WRONG. MY PERCEPTION ABOUT THE CHURCH CHANGED EVER SINCE I'VE BEING HEARING DEEPER LIFE.

MAY GOD FORGIVE ME FOR ALL THE EVIL I HAVE SAID ABOUT THE CHURCH

I TELL YOU THE TRUTH, IF THE WHOLE PASTOR OF THE WORLD CAN BE AND PREACH THE TRUTH LIKE PASTOR KUMUYI,I THINK JESUS WOULD HAVE RETURN, BECAUSE THERE WILL BE MORE SAINT IN THE WORLD
PLEASE PASTORS, PREACH THE TRUE WORD AND DON’T COMPROMISE THE TRUTH FOR MATERIALS THINGS. LET THE MEMBER LEAVE IF THEY WANT TO, BUT STAND ON THE TRUTH.
IN THE 80’S PEOPLE COME TO DEEPER LIFE TO RECRUIT THEIR MEMBER DUE TO THEIR HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUS LIFE
EVEN IF I DECIDED TO GO TO ANY OTHER CHURCH TOMORROW, I WILL NEVER STOP LISTENING TO THE TRUE WORD OF GOD FROM DEEPER LIFE.

MESSAGE TO PASTOR KUMUYI, PLEASE DONT KEEP THE WORD TO THE CHURCH ALONE, PLEASE LET IT GO ROUND THE WORLD

MESSAGE TO THE MEMBER, GO BACK INTO EVANGELISM, BECAUSE, IN EARLY 90'S DEEPER LIFE MEMBER PREACH IN BUSES AND MOLUE, BUT NOT ANY MORE. LET THE MESSAGE TRAVEL AROUND
MOST ESPECIALLY LET IT GET TO THE NOTHERN PART OF NIGERIA

MESSAGE TO THE YOUTH, DON'T RUN AWAY FROM DEEPERLIFE BECAUSE OF THE WORLDLY THINGS THAT WILL LEAD YOU TO DESTRUCTION (HELL), LADIES DONT RUN AWAY BECAUSE OF MAKEUP, MAKEUP WILL ONLY ATTRACT YOU TO THE WRONG MAN. YOUR TRUE HUSBAND WILL LOVE YOU EVEN IF YOU DONT TAKE YOUR BATH FOR A WEEK. THAT IS THE FACT

1 Like

Re: If The Whole Nigeria Pastor Can Be Like This Man Of God, It Will Be Great by RINE1: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
Thank God say person they see and understand watin i they see
I was once an Assemblies Of God church member...trust me i don carry my self go join deeper life. Nor be only prosperity we go day hear. The question is 'how we want take go heaven'? # nobody cares#. thank God for my life o o o

1 Like

Re: If The Whole Nigeria Pastor Can Be Like This Man Of God, It Will Be Great by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
Lol. Satan is a great Lord.

I trashed religion when I found out it a tool which can be use to destroy itself.

You think Deeper life is the right church, please worship with Jehovah witness and your live wont remain the same. You thing Jehovah witness is right, please move with catholic and see the flaws in JW. You think celestial is right, please visit C/S zion church and get flaws in cele.

The more you seek, the more you find flaws. Stick to your brain bro

1 Like

Re: If The Whole Nigeria Pastor Can Be Like This Man Of God, It Will Be Great by dridowu: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
Just passing, not interested back to tonto dikeh thread since i have been ban in politics section by sexkillz till Aug 26....................anyway Good afternoon
Re: If The Whole Nigeria Pastor Can Be Like This Man Of God, It Will Be Great by Emart(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Lol. Satan is a great Lord.

I trashed religion when I found out it a tool which can be use to destroy itself.

You think Deeper life is the right church, please worship with Jehovah witness and your live wont remain the same. You thing Jehovah witness is right, please move with catholic and see the flaws in JW. You think celestial is right, please visit C/S zion church and get flaws in cele.

The more you seek, the more you find flaws. Stick to your brain bro

(1) (Reply)

Service Units In Winners Chapel Ota / Islam Has Proven To Be A Beta Religion Dan Christianity In More Ways Dan 1 / Pastor Commits Suicide After Telling Congregation That God Was Not Hearing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.