Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police (104403 Views)

Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police / Naija Fashion Police / Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Adaeze003(f): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
This dress is not camera friendly at all... dunno who to pick... nothing interesting or new.. lol!

Wanted to say Naomi buh I don't like the shoes with the dress... buh then, Lohan didn't do a better job with the colour of hers so...

I dunno cheesy

Will be back to read the verdict...

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by merit12(f): 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
From mmerit saying

Nnext ppicture please
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 17, 2014
I hate hate hate the dress! angry And if they tell you how much they spent on this useless dress eeeehhhh.

Abeg, none of them wore it better.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2014
I can't talk much coz I HATE the dress,,I'm just going to second mitchyy and wait for the verdict cheesy
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Missyetty(f): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
I hate d dress wit passion, so i av ntin else 2 say
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
The dress looks o.k but seems everyone hates it. Oh well

Naomi watts wore it better but i don't like her shoes with the dress.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
Same here mitchyy! Not so much a wow dress but Naomi did it justice with her choice of low strappy heels and a cropped hairstyle. Adds volume to the dress. Lindsay looks well, elongated. Pardon me. Lol.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by 5Dballz(f): 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
4rm hair to de footwear says drab! Drab! Drab!
Me not lyk.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
Being laughing since cuz of the comments on this thread!!

Gosh you people ehn grin

that dress don suffer.

mitchyy grin grin

Adaeze003 cheesy you spoke my mind! not camera friendly at all.

you are right phema the dress is actually very expensive. what celebs do with money is amazing! grin

andromida yeah don't really hate it like that its just manageable to my own opinion i guess it's the people who wore it that made it look this bad.lipsrsealed

where's glamsquard not seen her for a while.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
From all the comments, I wonder what the verdict will read, LoL.

True, this is a tough pick, but I gotta say - I prefer lohan's hairdo(great on her), dress(nicely fitted on her) and pose to naomi's but her shoes on the dress? Really odd! - naomi's shoes did it for me but too bad, that's the only thing I like about naomi's outfit. So, from my comparisms, if am to pick among the two ladies, lohan obviously got my vote.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by smilingazor: 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
The Oscar de la Renta pencil dress on the left
was first won by Taylor in May 2014. Amal wore hers just two days ago, October 16th. The flowery Oscar
de la Renta dress (right) was also first won by Taylor in June 2014, Amal wore hers in September.
Question is, who wore it better?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
Omg! Not again,

taylor swift and Amal in another Oscar de la renta design.
Now I beg to ask these questions before I vote for who wore it better.
1. Is Amal looking up to Taylor for inspiration or what?

2. Are they both obsessed with Oscar de la renta designs or what?

3. Is Oscar de la Renta obsessed with these two ladies ...lol.

I ask this because this will be the first time I will be seeing two celebrities repeating the same designer TWICE.

Now to who gets my vote , Mrs Clooney ofcourse. I love the way she styled her hair in this outfit.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2014
@glamsquared: Spot on! That dress is so Amal. Taylor, Taylor, please work ur blonde! Lol. @smilingazor: New picture without a verdict on the previous one? Make Madam Wendy no provoke 4 u o! Lol.

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
gosh not again!!!!

there was no verdict yet now!!

smilinggazor! there are rules here, verdict has to be given first before a photo can be put up. Glamsquard sad i slept off yesterday night i was thinking and going to give the verdict of that last pic.

*sigh*

this is going look very rough it wont be fair on the others that just put down theirs.
I will just just give the verdict of the last pic. as comments as already started on this one.

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
VERDICT (NAOMI AND LOHAN)

We have very funny comments on this thread because of this pictures.

The dress is hated by majority of the fashionistas grin
but a few have agreed that someone actually wore this better.

who wore it better?

from the comments above

Naomi watts with her purse and shoes looks far better than the plain lohan.

Better lucky next time lohan
thanks yall for your comments.

NEXT PIC PLS

We can now proceed with the pic above. smiley

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
Reposting the rules of this thread to inform the newbies and old members that the rules on this thread still stands.

Please let's try to abide by this rules. Not conforming to this rules might lead to a ban.

Thanks.

[b]RULES
1. DO NOT POST ADVERTS HERE ,DO NOT DERAIL THE THREAD . (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT)

2. COMMENTS SHOULD BE RELATED TO THE OVERALL OUTFIT ( HAIR ,SHOES, DRESS,MAKEUP E.T.C ). ALSO .YOU CAN COMMENT REGARDING THE OCCASION OR EVENT THE OUTFIT WAS WORN TO.

3. VERDICTS WILL BE RENDERED AFTER RECEIVING AT LEAST 4 COMMENTS FROM NAIRALANDERS ON THE CURRENT PICTURE,AND ONCE THE FINAL VERDICT HAS BEEN GIVEN BY EITHER I THE OP(joywendy) OR (GLAMSQUARD) ,WE MOVE ON TO THE NEXT PICTURE. PLEASE DO NOT POST A NEW PICTURE IF THE FINAL VERDICT IS NOT GIVEN ON THE CURRENT PICTURE.

4. FINAL VERDICT IS GIVEN BASED ON HOW MUCH POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE COMMENTS HAS BEEN READ

e.g IF 3 OUT OF 4 COMMENTS ARE GOOD THEN THE FINAL VERDICT WILL BE A POSITIVE ONE ,IF 3 OUT OF 4 COMMENTS ARE BAD THEN VICE VERSA ,IN OTHER WORDS THE WEARER IN THE PICTURE IS GUILTY OF A FASHION OR STYLE OFFENCE.

5. YOU ARE FREE TO POST A PICTURE OF ANYONE , AT ANY EVENT THEY MAY HAVE ATTENDED (CELEBRITY OR NO CELEBRITY ) BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GET THE CONSENT OF THE NAIRALANDER FIRST BEFORE POSTING A PERSONAL PICTURE OF A NAIRALANDER AS STATED IN RULE NUMBER 9 ON NAIRALAND. YOU MAY BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE IF YOU DO SO.

6. DO NOT ENGAGE IN SQUABBLES OR ABUSIVE WORDS WITH ANOTHER COMMENTATOR ,YOU ARE FREE TO SECOND ANYONE'S COMMENTS ON AN OUT FIT POSTED HERE BY AGREEING TO THEIR COMMENTS AND ADDING YOUR FINAL THOUGHTS. LETS KEEP IT PLAIN,NICE AND SIMPLE.

PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT THESE RULES CAN BE CHANGED OR MODIFIED AT ANY POINT IN TIME. THANKS.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
smilingazor:
The Oscar de la Renta pencil dress on the left
was first won by Taylor in May 2014. Amal wore hers just two days ago, October 16th. The flowery Oscar
de la Renta dress (right) was also first won by Taylor in June 2014, Amal wore hers in September.
Question is, who wore it better?

i just helped you in putting the pics side by side.smiley

so lets continue ppl cheesy

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
mmmmm.......

this two ladies again, this ladies seem to be on a battle.grin

well i love their outfits.

i actually kinda like Taylors blonde hair here compared to the other pic

i prefer the shoes on amal than the one one taylor.

why did they both choose red for the colour of their bags

this Taylor sef who is her stylist?
that shoe looks terrible with the bag again, it makes her look like a school girl. its the same bag she used in that other pic just a red version!

Taylor looks too plain abeg compared to Amal.

so Amal it is for moi

lets keep the comments coming smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
i don't see how this outfit is nice.

they both look like school girls or even an air hostess

they both need a new stylist.

what is that amal is holding? travelling bag or what?
why carry such bag with such outfit

i never understand the concepts of fashion.

if choosing is necessary i would go for amal because of the shoes only.

everything else is an eyesore.

#MY2CENTS

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 20, 2014
Amal's shoes wore it better gringrin

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2014
thatgurlvixen:
Amal's shoes wore it better gringrin

Yepp

Taylor looks better in the dress though.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2014
@thatgirlvixen: lol. @andromida: Really? I think it looks too long on Taylor. Coupled with her teenage hair, accessories. Its supposed to be a formal dress and Amal pulled it off. She could walk into Wall street with that. Lol. No vex jarey. Just not feeling Taylor.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
zoelife:
@thatgirlvixen: lol. @andromida: Really? I think it looks too long on Taylor. Coupled with her teenage hair, accessories. Its supposed to be a formal dress and Amal pulled it off. She could walk into Wall street with that. Lol. No vex jarey. Just not feeling Taylor.

Amal's bag is upsetting me for reasons i myself cannot understand. Amal's legs look bony maybe its the angle at least taylor looks cute blonde to me and fills the dress i really don't like Amal in this dress again maybe its the angle of photography. I no vex jor. cheesy
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
Thanks yall!!

by the way where is everybody

verdict coming up soon
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Adaeze003(f): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hmm... tough one...

B4 now, taylor could do no wrong in my eyes buh the shoes.... the damn shoes! why on earth did she pick that?

I have to give it to Amal tho... she did ok.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
First thing first, I see no wrong in this dress, I can rock it just like amal did, office chic way.

Amal: I love her handbag and shoes - but her hair? Damn long for the dress imo.

Taylor: not bad either. But given her handbag and shoes, one can say she wore her outfit as a casual unlike amal. Hair not bad too, her stylist did a very good job with those blonde of hers and perfect length for the dress btw - but taylor's shoes mehn, *shivers* what was she thinking wearing those? That's an eyesore mehn!

Mrs clooney got my vote on this too.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by smilingazor: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Waiting for ur verdict Madam Wendy

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2014
VERDICT

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS

it quite obvious who the winner of this who wore it better.

Taylor spoilt the outfit with those her shoes of hers

a big turn off.

Amal looks good paired with good those lovely shoes and handbag.

out of 9 votes one
one voted for Taylor and the remaining for amal.grin

so our winner is

AMAL a.k.a Mrs. clooney wink cheesy

next pic please smiley

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
@joywendy

My apologies for cimmenting without waiting for the verdict on the previous picture. The truth is I didnt look closely to see if it had been given so I saw amal and taylors pics and just assumed the verdict for the other pixs had been given.

anyways I'm back. So will help out more here.

Mrs Clooney has really elevated her wardrobe and style pics ever since being married to Mr clooney ,Kudos! Taylor for the sake of the hides and skin that was used in making those hideouse booties i will suggest you go and Hide them....lol.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
hello people got a picture here of

eku edewor at Genevieve's pink ball foundation.

What do you guys think?

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
Nice colours, sleek hair,lovely skin. If she would please, top up on some flesh, esp and lose some of the puffiness in the skirt, we'd have a sweet Eku at d Pinkball! I think.

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
@zoelife I used to wish the same thing too , i absolutely love this lady , but i'm not God so i will not judge someone's built, but i know what you mean because if she had a bit more flesh in certain areas ,she will really look stunning , but then again , i have to give it to her that she understands her body and dresses so well to suit her figure all the time.

Ok i like the skirt , i like the colour of the skirt but the accessories in this look are a bit confusing to me here ,aaannd i'm not really feeling the style of the shoes in this look , in fact i'm a bit undecided whether its good or bad undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Reply)

Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / Trendy And Classy Women Wears In Vogue From Tito Collection / Black Girls Killing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.