Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

She Can't Date Me Because I Am Not A Yoruba. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can't Date Me Because I Am Not A Yoruba. (2582 Views)

My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Can't Date Me Because I Am Not A Yoruba. by divinelove(m): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
Bro dnt beg or force love it neva works, d more u try d more undesirable u ll appear, cut ur loss n move on. U shld pay more attention to securin a gud job after nysc, then wit dt u wont beg or force love no more.
Re: She Can't Date Me Because I Am Not A Yoruba. by binigirl(f): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
@OP I kno wat u r goin thru cos I bin in ur shoes. My ex broke up wit me cos am nt Yoruba n his parents didn't want him 2 date/marry a non yoruba lady. I suggest u 4get abt her n move on wit ur lyf.someone better will come.
Re: She Can't Date Me Because I Am Not A Yoruba. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
Your mistake was you were kinda too open and forward.
Re: She Can't Date Me Because I Am Not A Yoruba. by Fruitful2: 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
Let her go.She has been honest enough to tell you the truth.
Re: She Can't Date Me Because I Am Not A Yoruba. by Emmysteve(m): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
Teenzy: Just free d babe...she might really like u bt she's just restraining herself 4rm loving u....she might av had an experience dat convinced her dat her parents will neva agree cos she didnt even give it a try....I av a friend,her parents told her older siblings including her dat dey must nt marry anyone outside their tribe as well as their state...some people are too tribalistic she's made up her mind already.
wow we have a long way to go in this country, actually she told about an experience she had
Re: She Can't Date Me Because I Am Not A Yoruba. by Emmysteve(m): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
bini girl: @OP I kno wat u r goin thru cos I bin in ur shoes. My ex broke up wit me cos am nt Yoruba n his parents didn't want him 2 date/marry a non yoruba lady. I suggest u 4get abt her n move on wit ur lyf.someone better will come.
the experience is not good, i pray to move on like you did. Its not easy
Re: She Can't Date Me Because I Am Not A Yoruba. by Emmysteve(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2013
2s£xy:
Your mistake was you were kinda too open and forward.

how?
Re: She Can't Date Me Because I Am Not A Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
Man, bad boys these days don't even woo any girl or mention anything like dating... They just flow along. No need telling her you wanna date her etc.

Have you ever experienced a situation where a girl tells you she is dating someone else but she kissed you? That'st just the surface. There are cases where a girl will tell you she is engaged because u ar wooing her yet, she will fvck u.

I am telling this from experience... And I am telling you it is possible to see this girl's pant despite all the trash she has spewed.

It depends on how you wanna play it though. There could be a guy somewhere who may have bange.d the yoruba out of her without even mentioning any of gospels you have been preaching to her.

Trust me...

I am not a womanizer but I know this things happen. I got better things to do with my time than worrying about a girl's love for me.

Above all, you can move on with your life and let her be because if you press on, she may just see as a pest which may end up demeaning your self-worth.
Emmysteve: how?
Re: She Can't Date Me Because I Am Not A Yoruba. by hardniola(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
this is not just yoruba it happen in all tribe across naija.
Move on dude.
Re: She Can't Date Me Because I Am Not A Yoruba. by Emmysteve(m): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
2s£xy:
Man, bad boys these days don't even woo any girl or mention anything like dating... They just flow along. No need telling her you wanna date her etc.

Have you ever experienced a situation where a girl tells you she is dating someone else but she kissed you? That'st just the surface. There are cases where a girl will tell you she is engaged because u ar wooing her yet, she will fvck u.

I am telling this from experience... And I am telling you it is possible to see this girl's pant despite all the trash she has spewed.

It depends on how you wanna play it though. There could be a guy somewhere who may have bange.d the yoruba out of her without even mentioning any of gospels you have been preaching to her.

Trust me...

I am not a womanizer but I know this things happen. I got better things to do with my time than worrying about a girl's love for me.

Above all, you can move on with your life and let her be because if you press on, she may just see as a pest which may end up demeaning your self-worth.
All you have said is nothing but the truth. What a great revelation! Bro are you on whatsap or 2go?
Re: She Can't Date Me Because I Am Not A Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2013
I am on whatsapp... Hardly do 2go theses days...
Emmysteve: All you have said is nothing but the truth. What a great revelation! Bro are you on whatsap or 2go?
Re: She Can't Date Me Because I Am Not A Yoruba. by Emmysteve(m): 7:14am On Aug 25, 2013
2s£xy:
I am on whatsapp... Hardly do 2go theses days...
Re: She Can't Date Me Because I Am Not A Yoruba. by amehoswald: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2022
How far now bro
Re: She Can't Date Me Because I Am Not A Yoruba. by amehoswald: 9:57am On Oct 26, 2022
ANONYMOUSs:
Please nairalanders. I am confused and heart broken. I met her 8 months ago( last year December) we later became friends, i was so happy to know that she is on whatsap too. We used to chat via whatsap almost every day, i later fell in love with her. When i told her my intention, she was playing her to get ( which i believe it's normal with girls, hence i continue to press on) I showed her all the cares by calling, sending texts every morning, whasaping her with cute flowers, etc i even subscribe ber monthly data bundle.

This week, i invited her for a date which she accepted. I sat her down to express my feelings, having known how serious i am with her, she opened up that she can't go into a relationship with me, i asked why not? the response i got was that her parents won't approve our relationship because i am not from her tribe YORUBA. I tried all her could to convince her that her parents will change which she responded that she pray they do( note this should mean that she accepted) .
The following day i brought up the issue about her parents not agreeing to our relationship, that since the problem is not from her, then there shouldn't be a problem at all, i told her to leave the parent out of this for now until when the ryt time comes but to my surprise she said "you love me i appreciate it but i only like you that's where the problem comes in". She added "any relationship i enter now should get me settled down" i responded that i am more than serious with her, after all if i wanted to play and dump her later i won't have shown any concern about her parent. . Now i dont know what to do, does it mean that girls can never love a nice guy? I am really confused i even sent her a whatsap message about growing in love but she ignore the message. Please advise me on what to do. I am still doing my youth service. Thanks

How far, are you still communicating with the lady or have you found someone else?
Re: She Can't Date Me Because I Am Not A Yoruba. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
So people still fall in love? I have nothing to say anyways

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / How Many Men Can Do This / Suggest Romantic Places For A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.