Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans (9521 Views)

This Is A Must Read For All, Especially married and Intending Couples / For the Ladies.... (Especially Married Women)... Please help!!! / It Seems It's Becoming A Norm For Most Especially Married Men Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by xynerise: 7:00am On Aug 23, 2013
adabeke12: My mummy didnt give me curves, hips and azz to be dressing like what i dont know. Even when a woman with the right asset is really fashionable people will still complain. if you are single wear what the hell you want and if you are.married you guys can alwayz come to a compromise. If u guyz have a problem with how someone dresses give them money to change their wardrope. Mind you their taste may b very expensive. Nonsense.
You may have the right shape but wear what fits your shape. I never said wearing skinny jeans makes one a prostitute, but wearing it in an obscene manner.

I have seen a lady that wore a leggins and her camel toe was shown to the public. Now what do you think people will call her? Is it difficult to wear skinny jeans and wear a top that will cover your damn camel toe and catastrophic butt? angry
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by funnyx(m): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2013
stillwater:

Thank God o! One man down, two billion to go.

Lmao, okay I change my mind tongue
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by funnyx(m): 7:14am On Aug 23, 2013
xynerise:
You may have the right shape but wear what fits your shape. I never said wearing skinny jeans makes one a prostitute, but wearing it in an obscene manner.

I have seen a lady that wore a leggins and her camel toe was shown to the public. Now what do you think people will call her? Is it difficult to wear skinny jeans and wear a top that will cover your damn camel toe and catastrophic butt? angry

Catastrophic butt grin grin grin this guy fit kill persin with laff for hia
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by Afam4eva(m): 7:47am On Aug 23, 2013
adabeke12:

plz sir, kindly show and tell me how a LovePeddler dresses.

according to research rapist like to rape women who are humbly or fully clothed. they see them as easy target and as someone who wont fight back.
This is a lie from the pit of hell.
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by adabeke12(f): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2013
xynerise:

I understand, but she probably didnt know that she had a camel toe. Her mistake shouldnt be paid by the rest of the women.
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by xynerise: 10:48am On Aug 23, 2013
adabeke12:

I understand, but she probably didnt know that she had a camel toe. Her mistake shouldnt be paid by the rest of the women.
Any girl that wore a dress or cloth that exposed her se.xual parts did it deliberately. You want to tell me you dont have standing mirror at home?
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
Lol@ CC

Many a times I hug my hubby and whisper a little prayer into his ears,he knows whenever I do this, I have either overheard a conversation or Being involved in convos where people tell me the things their spouses or partners would never tolerate from them and I do worse but have a man who is so understanding. CC please give Oga CC a well cooked kpekus with nice egusi soup filled with condiments to go with it. cool do you wear leggins? If you do then please triple the kpekus, he deserves it cool

@coogar

Where is my ile? angry

@topic

Leggins kwa is a crime, even when worn with a long top? What about husbands that allow their wives wear bum shorts on leggins or hosiery?

Okay so you people expect a 19 or 24 yr old married girl to dress like an old woman eh kwa? Una nefa seriouz angry
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by coogar: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
jennykadry:
@coogar
Where is my ile? angry

she's pregnant again.....
you can't take kpekusing from ile. grin
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

she's pregnant again.....
you can't take kpekusing from ile. grin

Coogar, how many of them have you impregnated? I thought ile said she wouldn't let you touch her with a 10 ft pole, what happened?
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by coogar: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
jennykadry:
Coogar, how many of them have you impregnated? I thought ile said she wouldn't let you touch her with a 10 ft pole, what happened?

well - she's right in that regard....she didn't let me touch her. she touched me instead. cheesy
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
jennykadry: Okay so recently I visited my country Nigeria and had the best and worst time of my life, no thanks to mosquito, gossips, diarrhea, cough and catarrh and NEPA. I never knew that married women on skinny body fitting jeans are the controllers of their homes and can't take "orders" from their men as wearing skinny jeans equates to being in charge of the home shocked shocked . Well according to some people it is a crime for a woman under a man to wear such disgusting bottom wear. To make matters worse, the educated driver we hired in the east is completely against women over 30 wearing skinny jeans.

please note that these people have no issues with women wearing pants or free styled/cut jean, their issue is that skinny jean-stating that it is too tight and body fitting for a woman "under" a man to wear outside. I never knew a woman above 30 is not allowed rock skin tight jean again. Women and men in the house both married, single, asheriwos like dayokanu my brother should please help me out here, cos hubby has no issue whatsoever with skinny jean but obviously some men do, what do call it? Insecurity? I don't want to sound like a feminist but the men I me toned above are the reason why women push for feminism with their nonsense....under a man and taking orders line.

Do you think these people lack exposure or they are just insecure?

When a woman wears a tight fitted dress, not just a jeans it tempts men sexually. The sculpture of a woman is different from that of a man. Remember that while you think you are not committing sin by your conscious actions you are helping some people commit sin in their thoughts which makes you the architect of that just like the way Jezebel caused the fall of many man in the bible. So tight fitted dress(Jeans, Skirt, Native attire, Shirt, Tops, e.t.c) should be dissuaded. This is not about been enlightened or modern. Its just painful that all this skirmish wears has been equated to been enlightened/exposure just to always have their way. Think of the ultimate and not the imminent danger.
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
chaircover:

When you guys sag showing your dirty boxers. We look and take our eyes away. You should do the same cool

Its the Kids that Sag majorly. And sagging is dirty and also discouraged by most men but for the women skinny dressing mode, there is a lot of support from most women. Also, when you women see guys that sag, you think of them to be rass, niggy,or dirty but on the other way round sexual thoughts fill the mind of men 99.9% even if they are gong to think f that girl as spoilt.
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by funnyx(m): 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
This is an ideal bum, the secret is this asset belongs to a NLder tongue

Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by funnyx(m): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2013
Imagine the bum above in skinny jeans with short tops, heads go turn grin grin grin
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by xynerise: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2013
funnyx: Imagine the bum above in skinny jeans with short tops, heads go turn grin grin grin
You self think am na. grin
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by lynk106: 5:21am On Dec 04, 2013
maybe if Naija adopt laws that are strict on sexu.al harassment, then there will be less problem.
you can look, but you can't touch. simple as that.
what next? women will be forced to start wearing burqa? all because men are entitled to whatever they want? and therefore it's OK for them to act like animals towards women? a victim should be blamed for harassment because she is too "sexy"?

trust me, there is a reason why feminism exists.

When you guys sag showing your dirty boxers. We look and take our eyes away. You should do the same cool

gbam! Lol

1 Like

Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 04, 2013
To each one his own! I'm married, have kids and I still rock skinny jeans, leggings and all that and my husband likes me in them. I never wear with short tops though, there are so many fashionable and sexy long (gown) tops designed for this purpose. What may be an eye sore is seeing a woman( married or single) with all that fat bum in leggings wearing a small(short) top on it.
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2013
funnyx: Imagine the bum above in skinny jeans with short tops, heads go turn grin grin grin

Please stop posting X rated Pictures! This is not the Sexuality Section! angry
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by Austinmoor(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
jennykadry: Okay so recently I visited my country Nigeria and had the best and worst time of my life, no thanks to mosquito, gossips, diarrhea, cough and catarrh and NEPA. I never knew that married women on skinny body fitting jeans are the controllers of their homes and can't take "orders" from their men as wearing skinny jeans equates to being in charge of the home shocked shocked . Well according to some people it is a crime for a woman under a man to wear such disgusting bottom wear. To make matters worse, the educated driver we hired in the east is completely against women over 30 wearing skinny jeans.

please note that these people have no issues with women wearing pants or free styled/cut jean, their issue is that skinny jean-stating that it is too tight and body fitting for a woman "under" a man to wear outside. I never knew a woman above 30 is not allowed rock skin tight jean again. Women and men in the house both married, single, asheriwos like dayokanu my brother should please help me out here, cos hubby has no issue whatsoever with skinny jean but obviously some men do, what do call it? Insecurity? I don't want to sound like a feminist but the men I me toned above are the reason why women push for feminism with their nonsense....under a man and taking orders line.

Do you think these people lack exposure or they are just insecure?

Jeans, leggings, jeggings are wears for different people and different situations. How can you absolve a married woman of promiscuity when she wears a skinny, ''butty showing'' and ''see through'' nonsense jeggings on already offensive, protruding and twerking booty and topping it with a skimpy top. Tell me, what was on her mind when she left home....feeling Hot, seduction, etc Look in the name of exposure not all things should be accepted. Must it be acceptable to us because all westerners are doing it, pls what is bad is bad...shikena
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by lynk106: 3:21am On Dec 05, 2013
Austinmoor:
Jeans, leggings, jeggings are wears for different people and different situations. How can you absolve a married woman of promiscuity when she wears a skinny, ''butty showing'' and ''see through'' nonsense jeggings on already offensive, protruding and twerking booty and topping it with a skimpy top. Tell me, what was on her mind when she left home....feeling Hot, seduction, etc Look in the name of exposure not all things should be accepted. Must it be acceptable to us because all westerners are doing it, pls what is bad is bad...shikena

the difference is that western countries see women as equal adults.
Women aren't children (or slaves for that matter) that men should be imposing rules on their clothing, behavior, speech and whatnot.
The worst are all these muslim countries where women aren't even allowed to walk in the street by themselves. are they children?

1 Like

Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2013
Austinmoor:

your answer.....below

lynk106:

Women aren't children (or slaves for that matter) that men should be imposing rules on their clothing, behavior, speech and whatnot.
The worst are all these muslim countries where women aren't even allowed to walk in the street by themselves. are they children?

Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2013
lynk106:

Bless you
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by ifyalways(f): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2013
Uhhm,that bum.
I've got eyes and can see the contour of the padded panties. cheesy

Nice skin sha.
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by benedicta0(f): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2013
Please married women,wear anything you are comfortable with,don't make the mistake that you don't have anybody to impress,you have your husband to impress.Believe it or not he will be comparing those days with now .Dress properly,wear trendy clothes because the time to be fashionable is now.
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by Austinmoor(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2013
[quote author=jennykadry]

It is wrong for women to show equality with men by wearing obnoxious dresses, it is not by been seductive with your dressing. Freedom is not about been able to do what you like alone, it also includes putting other people into consideration while you exhibit your freedom. If your husband appreciates you wearing those stuff at home (which i do for my wife) for his exclusive admiration, understand it that going to the street in that same wear sends a wrong signal to people outside who can only look but cant touch....(you will only cause them to burn for desire) no wonder cases of rape and sexual assault is sky high in the recent times. Plssss ''bi ko nu'' ''e jo'' ''du allah' ''i beg'' do not show your equal audacity with men (because you don't want to be dictated to) by doing what can cause public unrest......you cant imagine wetin your 'yansh' dey cause for outside. We are at the receiving end, we can tell the story better. Assert your equality with men in other ways like sharing domestic finance equally, prepare roaster for cooking, sweeping, watching of your undies, taking kids to school etc. Goodluck
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by lynk106: 2:37am On Dec 07, 2013
Austinmoor:
It is wrong for women to show equality with men by wearing obnoxious dresses, it is not by been seductive with your dressing. Freedom is not about been able to do what you like alone, it also includes putting other people into consideration while you exhibit your freedom. If your husband appreciates you wearing those stuff at home (which i do for my wife) for his exclusive admiration, understand it that going to the street in that same wear sends a wrong signal to people outside who can only look but cant touch....(you will only cause them to burn for desire) no wonder cases of molestation and intimate assault is sky high in the recent times. Plssss ''bi ko nu'' ''e jo'' ''du Allah' ''i beg'' do not show your equal audacity with men (because you don't want to be dictated to) by doing what can cause public unrest......you cant imagine wetin your 'yansh' dey cause for outside. We are at the receiving end, we can tell the story better. Assert your equality with men in other ways like sharing domestic finance equally, prepare roaster for cooking, sweeping, watching of your undies, taking kids to school etc. Goodluck

what's so complicated about "you can look but you cannot touch"?

r[size=1pt].[/size]ape and se[size=1pt].[/size]xual assault rates are high because our culture have no respect for women.
For you to portray r[size=1pt].[/size]apists as victim of temptation shows that you probably have little respect for women. So if a woman is r[size=1pt].[/size]aped, it is her fault for tempting the ra[size=1pt].[/size]pist. RUBBISH.
So armed robbers are also victims of temptation too right? If you have ever been attacked by an armed robber or thief, it is your fault for tempting them with your wealth?

Imagine if people (strangers) started dictating to you what you should do with your money, what kind of house you can buy, what kind of clothes you can wear, whether or not you can buy a car, whether or not you can own a computer or cell phone, whether or not you can eat at restaurants etc won't you feel that your freedom is being restrained? and if you do get attacked by an armed robber or God forbid anything happens, how would you feel if nobody sympathized and instead they tell you that it is your fault for driving a car instead of trekking to work or using a phone in public etc. and they praise the thief for teaching you a lesson.

you say you are on the "receiving end" but pls learn to control yourself. simple. Primal urges to steal, cheat, ra[size=1pt].[/size]pe, kill are barbaric. Control it instead of shifting blame to the victims of your barbaric attack. I know we have a useless police force and in fact, the police r d worst but still, we should all learn to be responsible citizens and promote a better attitude in society. cheesy wink kiss

[img]http://4.bp..com/-JujgGH1Nvxs/Tj_f57yirCI/AAAAAAAAAbs/-0ByxSPN_fE/s320/PSquare-Invasion-BN-Red-Carpet-Fab-August-2011-BellaNaija-300-402x600.jpg[/img]
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by lynk106: 4:04am On Dec 07, 2013
Austinmoor:
Look in the name of exposure not all things should be accepted. Must it be acceptable to us because all westerners are doing it, pls what is bad is bad...shikena

so are these village women also westerners? no bra. no nothing. just wrapper. breastfeeding in public sef.

[img]http://content.lib.washington.edu/cgi-bin/showfile.exe?CISOROOT=/buildings&CISOPTR=6492[/img] [img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1303406_dancing-yoruba-women-africa_jpge264abcb22b855a906336c9bf1a4d9fa[/img]
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by adabeke12(f): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
xynerise:
You can attract normal men when you have a beautiful face or nice body, but you can attract both normal men and perverts when you dress like a w'hore(sorry to use the word''w'hore'')

na lie!
ask me why?
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by tintingz(m): 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
lynk106:

so are these village women also westerners? no bra. no nothing. just wrapper. breastfeeding in public sef.

[img]http://content.lib.washington.edu/cgi-bin/showfile.exe?CISOROOT=/buildings&CISOPTR=6492[/img] [img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1303406_dancing-yoruba-women-africa_jpge264abcb22b855a906336c9bf1a4d9fa[/img]
LOLZ comparing illiterate villagers with modern world westernized people... First check out the rate of p;orn videos released daily, check out the butt shaking videos shown on tv every minute now those are what corrupt the mind of a man lustfuly...this villagers are illiterates I doubt if they have television sets in their home talkless of mobile phones.
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by tintingz(m): 12:14am On Dec 08, 2013
lynk106:

what's so complicated about "you can look but you cannot touch"?

r[size=1pt].[/size]ape and se[size=1pt].[/size]xual assault rates are high because our culture have no respect for women.
For you to portray r[size=1pt].[/size]apists as victim of temptation shows that you probably have little respect for women. So if a woman is r[size=1pt].[/size]aped, it is her fault for tempting the ra[size=1pt].[/size]pist. RUBBISH.
So armed robbers are also victims of temptation too right? If you have ever been attacked by an armed robber or thief, it is your fault for tempting them with your wealth?

Imagine if people (strangers) started dictating to you what you should do with your money, what kind of house you can buy, what kind of clothes you can wear, whether or not you can buy a car, whether or not you can own a computer or cell phone, whether or not you can eat at restaurants etc won't you feel that your freedom is being restrained? and if you do get attacked by an armed robber or God forbid anything happens, how would you feel if nobody sympathized and instead they tell you that it is your fault for driving a car instead of trekking to work or using a phone in public etc. and they praise the thief for teaching you a lesson.

you say you are on the "receiving end" but pls learn to control yourself. simple. Primal urges to steal, cheat, ra[size=1pt].[/size]pe, kill are barbaric. Control it instead of shifting blame to the victims of your barbaric attack. I know we have a useless police force and in fact, the police r d worst but still, we should all learn to be responsible citizens and promote a better attitude in society. cheesy wink kiss

[img]http://4.bp..com/-JujgGH1Nvxs/Tj_f57yirCI/AAAAAAAAAbs/-0ByxSPN_fE/s320/PSquare-Invasion-BN-Red-Carpet-Fab-August-2011-BellaNaija-300-402x600.jpg[/img]
African men are now villain to women...reading post from wannabe women in this thread is all about african men and culture? Do western men have respect for women as well? It is just a pity seriously. Everything the whites do or introduce is the right thing and we have to accept everything about them, no wonder they(whites) say africans are brainless just like monkeys.

85% of rap;e cases is the result of konji caused by the lust men have for women dressed half-na;ked, skinny jeans, leggings with short top. Biologically Men think about sexx almost 20 times a day now imagine some women dressing provocative won't the man konji rising up to even rap;e a minor? And they are here claiming they wanna look comfortable? On what? undecided

Abeg a woman should dress smartly be it single or married, no let guys dey sight your big batty for yansh sake grin
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by okoomoge2(m): 4:41am On Dec 08, 2013
Where has moral value gone to?
I guess to the dogs!!!

Do people realise there are fundamental
Nature law regarding role play in family.

To lady out there talking trash about feminism, one word research about the
Life of Michelle Obama or May be Queen Elizabeth. Both are very successful strong
Women but still listen to the views of their
Husbands. They were successful completely
Independent of their husband wealth.

I hope that will help straighten up your heads. Babe with little coins saying
a man can't control me. Then by law of nature, your children and grandchildren will
be unsuccessful in life, they shall labour
in vain. This is the law of nature.

Please, to young family out there with daughters, teach them to strong and seek
Financial independence while ensuring they
are properly groomed to understand while
God created eve after Adam and not the other way round. research about the meaning of missing rib.
Re: Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans by funnyx(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2013
oko-omoge:
Where has moral value gone to?
I guess to the dogs!!!

Do people realise there are fundamental
Nature law regarding role play in family.

To lady out there talking trash about feminism, one word research about the
Life of Michelle Obama or May be Queen Elizabeth. Both are very successful strong
Women but still listen to the views of their
Husbands. They were successful completely
Independent of their husband wealth.

I hope that will help straighten up your heads. Babe with little coins saying
a man can't control me. Then by law of nature, your children and grandchildren will
be unsuccessful in life, they shall labour
in vain. This is the law of nature.

Please, to young family out there with daughters, teach them to strong and seek
Financial independence while ensuring they
are properly groomed to understand while
God created eve after Adam and not the other way round. research about the meaning of missing rib.

Haba Olopa ewo ni t'epe? People are free to live their lives which ever way they like, you so called law of nature is just a figment of your imagination, nothing like that exist.
Also being tempted by a 'seductively dressed' female should never be an excuse to rape. Rapists are animals in human skin and deserve to rot in jail. If you're tempted and can't cope use your hand to get some relief grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Question Is For The Men! / Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? / Health And Wealth: What A Herbalist Won't Tell You That Do Wonders (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.