Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,296 members, 7,867,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? (882 Views)

Ultimate Betray!! / Did I Betray My Friend? / Reasons Why People Betray You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? by Sanandreas10(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
This is this common phenomeno that states....

There are More than 3.6billion In the world.?

So , Nairalander, The question is If A Woman Betray You, what will be your next move......?

Will you kill her?

Or forgive her?

Or...........?
You will leave her alone, buy an automobile, and Leave your Life??
smiley
cheesy
cheesy

I want Nice writeup pls...?
Re: What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? by 190theclown: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
shocked shocked
Re: What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? by Monicasque(f): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
forgive and move on. if u love someone u just dont be betrayin dem out of choice. if someone betrays u it simply means she is not that much into u
Re: What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? by blessing1984(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
Relationships last not because they were destined to last. Relationships last long because two people made a choice to keep it, fight for it and work for it. So, if eventually betrayal gets involved, or one party decided to. Quit, then one other party must move on in life, for there is not he or she can do hence a choice has been made. Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make different choices.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
Why didn't you just say 'if someone betrays you?'
Is there difference when a man betrays you and when woman betrays you?
Re: What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
I won't even notice if I was betrayed. Popcorn has kept me adequately occupied.
Re: What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? by Sanandreas10(m): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
tpacalipse: I won't even notice if I was betrayed. Popcorn has kept me adequately occupied.

hhhhhhhhhhhahaha

laught don paralyse me here ooooooo?
Brro, U are funny?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

but if the popcorn finish nkooo
Re: What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? by Sanandreas10(m): 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
Monicasque: forgive and move on. if u love someone u just dont be betrayin dem out of choice. if someone betrays u it simply means she is not that much into u

nice writeup?
smiley
Re: What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 23, 2013
Monicasque: forgive and move on. if u love someone u just dont be betrayin dem out of choice. if someone betrays u it simply means she is not that much into u

Or she knows that you aren't serious about her.
wink
Re: What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 23, 2013
Sanandreas10:

hhhhhhhhhhhahaha

laught don paralyse me here ooooooo?
Brro, U are funny?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

but if the popcorn finish nkooo
I will buy another.
Re: What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? by djeezy(m): 6:32am On Aug 23, 2013
Mere being betrayed by someone is not the end of the world. You just dust your feet and move on. Life's too short to hold grudges or kill myself over something that's not worth. I'll let Karma do the job.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? by Mynd44: 8:20am On Aug 23, 2013
How can I be hurt if someone betrays me when I have 450 great songs on my phone and digital head phones?

Smh
Re: What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? by Popowaa: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2013
Wow,so u can forgive?
Re: What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? by Mynd44: 8:24am On Aug 23, 2013
Popowaa: Wow,so u can forgive?
Let it go babe
Re: What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? by Popowaa: 8:49am On Aug 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
Let it go babe
just surprise,that's all cool
Re: What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? by Kslib(m): 8:49am On Aug 23, 2013
@OP,since you wanna attract nice write up's to your question,all you have to do is be specific about the betrayal so you can get the best possible answer..
Your question sounds too general and simple,so you might just end up getting simple random answers.. They are some betrayal that one can hardly forgive or not,likewise some that one can easily forgive and move on..
Be specific,so that you can get the answers i know you wanna hear.. Just a suggestion anyway..
All izz well!
Re: What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? by Mynd44: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2013
Popowaa: just surprise,that's all cool
grin
Re: What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? by Sanandreas10(m): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2013
Kslib: @OP,since you wanna attract nice write up's to your question,all you have to do is be specific about the betrayal so you can get the best possible answer..
Your question sounds too general and simple,so you might just end up getting simple random answers.. They are some betrayal that one can hardly forgive or not,likewise some that one can easily forgive and move on..
Be specific,so that you can get the answers i know you wanna hear.. Just a suggestion anyway..
All izz well!

I admire that bro...?

Ok,,,,, let me be more specific.?

If someone betray YOU??...?
wink
Re: What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? by Sanandreas10(m): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2013
Mynd_44: How can I be hurt if someone betrays me when I have 450 great songs on my phone and digital head phones?

Smh

hhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

MAN,, YOU ARE GREAT MEEEEEH
Re: What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? by Popowaa: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
grin
grin
Re: What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? by Monicasque(f): 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
Popowaa: Wow,so u can forgive?

u forgive because holding a grudge only hurts u more and u move on bcoz the one who has hurt u before is not worth u anymore and it would only hurt u more if u held on but i am not an expect baby as sometimes some people can change.
Re: What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? by Andyblaze: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
Rub pepper on my condom and have forgiveness sex with her
Re: What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? by Popowaa: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
Kk
Monicasque:

u forgive because holding a grudge only hurts u more and u move on bcoz the one who has hurt u before is not worth u anymore and it would only hurt u more if u held on but i am not an expect baby as sometimes some people can change.
Re: What Will You Do If A Woman Betray You.? by striker9(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
Turn your sound system high,get yourself a bubble bath with a bottle of wine.There are better ladies out there,this life is too short man.

(1) (Reply)

“I Still Love Beverly And Did Not Propose To My Former Girlfriend Candice / 10 Signs She Is Only Using You / Signs To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.