Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites (74762 Views)

Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma / Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by hotwax: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
Clairette:

This Hotwax guy is clearly raving mad n is constituting a grave nuisance.
when u don't agree with my opinion, you don't need to insult me. I am a nuisance cuz you hate my part of argument. Fine. I understand you. Try to be civil and respect other people's opinion. If you don't agree with me. Say "I don't agree". I guess the whole world have seen who the nuisance is. Have a nice day.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by hotwax: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
funnyx: Nigerians e fighting over oyinbo language undecided una get time sha, even oyinbo self dem dey gbaguan so kini big deal? grin grin abegi i believe there's grammar section on NL, wey Fashola make im come deport these grammar people to grammar land. grin grin
upon all their grammar, they are still poor. China wey no fit speak English are stinky rich. Slaves of England

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by tpia5: 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
chinese who have been in america for centuries, dont speak english?
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by henryadex(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
PLEASE THIS FORUM IS NOT A GRAMMAR CLASSROOM THE IMPORT OF THE DISCUSSION HAS BEEN
TURNED TO SOMETHING ELSE. IF U KNOW YOUR GRAMMATICAL PROWESS IS GOOD ENOUGH WHY DON'T
YOU EMBARK ON A WORTH WHILE VENTURE OF NOVEL WRITING
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by KriTic24A: 6:13am On Aug 26, 2013
poppop: I laugh,one or two people said this man's hand was not clean when his death was first announced. Well i don't know him personally the first i heard of him was months ago concerning the Tokpe matter. I even had to Google the said Tokpe as i never heard of her as well.

Why am i saying all this? Examine your life brother and sister. Pastor this, pastor that, pastor this, pastor that
you can only speak for yourself and continually look to Jesus as your mentor and yardstick not any MOG
some of these so called pastors in Nigeria are just business men and women
their church remains a charade lipsrsealed

May God expand your understanding for saying this.
If you are not in the spirit, you will never, NEVER have the wisdom to say it. You can only speak for yourself.
You needs the mind's eye to see through all the shenanigans..
May God be with you jare.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by enilowo(m): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
I can't for the day the Sango Otta man will peme.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by ebenezerdreal: 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
Many people have received Magic here but they call it Miracle

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.